It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]EBE R611R the truth ITS BACK[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Prove it....

Prove you are conscious to me and maybe we can start focusing on constructive avenues of understanding and exploring all of our individual experiences and perceptions.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I have been questioned by a chap called steven greer over this and the general consumption was that it stands for engineered biological entity.
as for the numbers i have know idea...... all that i was told is that the numbers could be a statemant report paragraph for the millitary use......

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

consumption? I think you mean 'conscensus'.
and EBE stand's for extraterrestrial biological entity.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Greer is not a trustworthy man in my book. Sure though, it could mean that. It wouldn't make much sense for why the governments would be wondering what they were if they were engineered here now would it? And if they were engineered off planet that IS the definition of EXTRA-Terrestrial.

Thank you for your response.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Now this is the most interesting post I have read on here for a long time. Cannot wait to see if there is anything on the footage but the MIB have probably already edited it.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

wow thanks for that.
how do you know what it stands for ?? not actually that bothered what it stands for i am more interested in finding out what it is and why its lurking around an oil farm why i was interviewed by the MOD. above all i want to see the cctv footage !!!!

correcting bad grammer isnt really relavent becaude you understould what i wrote !

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I find it highly dubious that "two men" supposedly connected to the "alien" would actually use the term EBE-R611R. That information would be on a need to know basis and you don't need to know that.

I've seen this scene before...in the movies. EBE-1 aka Megatron. Sound familiar? I'm gonna need wayyyyyy more evidence on this one.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

i got that inpression of the man also especially when i was asked for £10.000 to support some disclosure project.
but i did find him to be well connected.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

apologies for correcting spelling (consumption is a common term for tuberculosis btw).
as for EBE, it's a term coined from the roswell crash and the stories that go with it.

i'll look forward to any cctv footage.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

I find it highly dubious that "two men" supposedly connected to the "alien" would actually use the term EBE-R611R. That information would be on a need to know basis and you don't need to know that.

Yea I am having problems with that one too...

One Part of my mind is leaving room for it to have happened like that based on the conversation being secretly recorded by them, and they inserted that each time to keep the story straight, maybe in case he saw more than one, or if the creature showed him other different creatures that could confuse the tapes later..

It's a slim piece I'll hold onto for a bit anyway.
edit on 10/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

no can do mate i am still in the i want to find out more myself !! hope the footage is good.
read all the posts mate i was grilled to the limit on them all will become clear.

look i dont need to sit here and waste my time sharing this with ats but as i have said before its a great medium for answers.lets face it the millitary are not going to give me one other than what was said to me at the time.

know my friend has had it happen and has potencially caught this on rig safety cctv system

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion

Prove it....

Prove you are conscious to me and maybe we can start focusing on constructive avenues of understanding and exploring all of our individual experiences and perceptions.

Doesn't me typing prove im conscious....?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

yep i think so but the guy probably meens on a spiritual level or something

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Doesn't me typing prove im conscious....?

You actually cannot really for sure prove you're conscious. You cannot fully prove any of this exists.

Descartes would say "I think therefore I am."

I follow that, but it's not proof. I could be a computer running on very complicated algorithms, only acting different based on imputs into complex equations

brings to mind a famous Bill hicks quote.. "what's the point to all this? Is there a point? Let's make a point... [continued] ...And explore inner and outer space in peace forever."
edit on 10/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Whats Rfid ? And yes the two men started the interview by telling they worked for the intelligence core of the british armed forces. They told me that i wasn't under caution and this was a informal interview. They expressed that i wasn't in any trouble and that they understood the situation i was in. I remember thinking this was very odd because i hadnt said anything and yet that early on the seemed to know what i was about to blurt out to them. They asked me to confirm my location at the hours of 01:00 - 03:00hrs the night previous. I told them everything at that point, They told me that everthing i said to them was in the strict confidence and not to worry about work. They asked me questions about my mood at the time, did i feel any anger towards it, was there any communications between us by way of psychic projection. The really wanted to know if it said or showed me anything. This was the main thing they wanted to get clear. At the end of the interview they said that they had training exercises going on in that area and i had stumbled into it, they told me to forget about it and carry on as normal. at no point did they tell me not to discuss the event.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Very cool story .
I hope the cctv captured it on tape

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pillock

yes me too. and its a statement of fact not a story of fiction but thank you

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

so when are you expecting news on the cctv part of your story?
because, although youre starting to elaborate a bit more now, i'm not really buying any of this.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
i'll look forward to any cctv footage.

Hopefully, it would be a little better than your average Muppet Show footage, but I don't have a lot of confidence in it. Any imagery has to be backed up by solid physical evidence verified by independent sources, or it's worth nothing but a curiosity and entertainment.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

i dont care if your not buying any of it im not trying to sell it to you.......................... if you read the origanal posts you will see that i am here for answers !!!!

the cctv will be here uk time 10 am.

look if this thing i saw is on that footage i imagine it to be slammed all over youtube whithin seconds of me posting to ats.

you have to either not believe or believe that is your porogative however i gain absuloutly sweet fa by making up fiction........ this is not a new deal for me its been plaguing me for years. i am glad that somebody i know well has expirienced this also. it stopps me from thinking i went mad!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join