It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice Job Creating More Terrorists [According To The Intelligence Community]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Actually, thanks to 7 psychopaths, an eye for an eye does not leave the entire world blind, at least one person will still have one eyeball left since everybody else will be too blind to poke it out. Lol

Anyway, there's a reason why were attacked by terrorists. It's our foreign policy. If you understand this, you might understand the conflict. I'm in no way a sympathier, just educated.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The quest to destroy terrorism was simply a concocted psuedo war in order to create a climate ripe for the demolition of people's rights and freedoms. It was created superficially in order to manifest wars and reasons for wars as part of the 'agenda'. It was a political move to implement the next phase to remove everyone's rights and freedoms. Hence also giving way for the next phase of complete control when the time comes.

The entire 'war' problem of this terrorism issue was fabricated but they needed something to make it look legit. Enter 911 just as one obvious example of many more. Only after that could they say there was a real war against this new enemy, 'terrorism'. That is how they work. They create the very problem that they then pretend to jump in and defend.

Consequently they just happen to have to remove and destroy all your rights and freedoms in order to properly protect you ofcourse. They set everyone up to believe the lie and people fell for it giving them exactly all the power they need to destroy you and do with you as 'they' wish. People helped them to promote and bring to fruition their own agenda.

edit on 18-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

They certainly didnt need the war on terror to spy without a warrant. They and private citizens have been doing that for years. Now its just offical. People helped them do that to.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
the fbi "saves" america from a threat they created.

which wasn't a threat, since there were no explosives.

it's like going on a scarface fan forum, recruiting the idiot that is claiming to move mad "weight", giving him a bag of flour and charging him with coc aine trafficking.

except one problem, he wasn't actually trafficking coc aine, he was trafficking flour. which any wal-mart and supermarket engages in.

when the fbi orchestrates 90% of the terror plot, shouldn't they be charged with terrorism, not the patsy who's only input was showing up.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

SO, by your logic and in your own opinion, we the innocents, should just lay down, let the terrorists US Military, private defence contractors walk all over us, slaughter our loved ones as they wish, and let them force whatever they wish upon our throats?

See how that works? It's interchangeable. And, if you count the number of innocent people dead in Iraq, there are a number more than who died in 9/11.

One must remember also, that the Bush Gov lied to go in Iraq, and even though Afghanistan was supporting Al Qaeda, the official government stance was not the same as a military sending in troops.

Do know that innocent people did not bomb or kill or torture any of the terrorists or their families. They did to us all first.

Here you are just flat out wrong. There have been people getting killed in the ME for so long now. I'm sure some kid from Afghanistan watched his dad get shelled with Russian rockets when he was a kid and still holds a grudge...

But regardless, ever since oil exploration in the ME started, there have been people getting killed from one side or the other...

Had the terrorists sought for justice or societal progress in the humane way? None. They rejected ALL offers of even negotiations, and sought for annihilation for anyone who stood in their way, leaving mankind with no choice but to react and defend themselves.

Thus, before you blame the innocent ones, do look closely at whom the terrorists truly are, and why they existed and continue to exists.

The political violence that broke out across Ireland in 1919, and which continued on and off until 1923, had its origins in Irish nationalist demands for Home Rule within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and unionist resistance to those demands.

The IRA fought a guerrilla war against the Crown forces in Ireland from 1919 to July 1921. The most intense period of the war was from November 1920 to July 1921.

en.wikipedia.org...

And continuing for many years...

en.wikipedia.org...(1922–1969)

Sometimes it's not about justice it's about politics (perhaps politics for justice...).

In any case, your black and white view makes little sense.

edit on 18-10-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Intelligence communities agree with you? Which one? Persian, China CCP and Russian ones?

Oh wow.. You really need to read some books. Start with Bob Baer or Chalmers Johnson. One worked in the CIA the other was a consultant for them, and is a professor emeritus UC San Diego, as well as an Army Vet.

And Bear has a colorful history:

Baer has publicly acknowledged that he worked field assignments in Madras and New Delhi, India, Beirut, Lebanon, Dushanbe, Tajikistan, Morocco, and Salah al-Din in Iraqi Kurdistan during his twenty-one years with the CIA. During the mid-1990s, Baer was sent to Iraq with the mission of organizing opposition to Iraqi president Saddam Hussein but was recalled and investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for allegedly conspiring to assassinate the Iraqi leader.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

You confused me there. I do in believe psychological interrogation methods. There is a reason we have lie detectors and voice analysis programs that help let us know when you are lying. Breaking legs and arms back fires more often than it helps. So using simple, but effective psychological torture is effective, much more effective than breaking bones.

No Idea why you think torture makes me aroused. How about you be constructive and provide information that I can see instead of saying I love torture.

Congratulations, your family did their duty. So has mine. We deserve nothing special for doing our duty. So you can call names all day long. You and your family did nothing no other American would not be required to do.

Neither has my family or myself. Being in the military is not a badge of honor. We did our duty, and there is no reason to speak of it. What I find sad is people wearing military duty as a badge of honor. It isn't. You did your JOB, which I remind you, we are generously rewarded for by the American people.

I find it disgraceful that you speak of your family's military duties as if they did the world a favor.
edit on 18-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by poloblack

You confused me there. I do in believe psychological interrogation methods. There is a reason we have lie detectors and voice analysis programs that help let us know when you are lying. Breaking legs and arms back fires more often than it helps. So using simple, but effective psychological torture is effective, much more effective than breaking bones.

No Idea why you think torture makes me aroused. How about you be constructive and provide information that I can see instead of saying I love torture.

Congratulations, your family did their duty. So has mine. We deserve nothing special for doing our duty. So you can call names all day long. You and your family did nothing no other American would not be required to do.

Neither has my family or myself. Being in the military is not a badge of honor. We did our duty, and there is no reason to speak of it. What I find sad is people wearing military duty as a badge of honor. It isn't. You did your JOB, which I remind you, we are generously rewarded for by the American people.
edit on 18-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)
I must have been reading your op in an alternate universe. You don't know me, and I never come off as anyone owing me anything. I simply said what I said, and that's that. I based what I said about you beccause that's how you portrayed yourself, like some hoo rah badass who enjoys his tours a little too much. I'm done here. You have a good one. ETA:I see all of these threads about people serving, and you're disgraced because I said that my family served honorably? REALLY? Ok, champ.
edit on 18-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

There was some old guy running for president recently (name escapes me) he was pretty much ignored so I don't know if you all know of him or about him but he pretty much said this very same thing...he was ridiculed and or course marginalized as "radical" for thinking in such a "unpatriotic" way...He talked about all kinds of other things no one seemed to "grasp" I wonder how many other things he said will turn up true...wish I could remember his name though...the media did a great job making sure he was easily forgettable...

end of sarcasm...

OF COURSE were creating terrorists...anyone even the slightest bit of knowledge in human psychology and ethics could tell you that...

the emotional fervor of fear and revenge can turn people quite stupid though...which is usually why we regret the actions we do under such...influences.
edit on 18-10-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You know what the worst thing is, Tenth? The very structure that we set up to stop those terrorists is going to be utilized to shut down American free thinkers on both sides of the political spectrum. We already know that some conservatives and libertarians can be considered terrorists just because of their political views...

But did you know that a girl named Leah Plante in Portland, OR was arrested and considered a terrorist just because of her anarchist views? Her housemates and herself were raided by FBI agents and then taken off.

You can watch this video of her speaking about it.

We live in a time where the truth is not what we think it is, where there are real conspiracies that are being hidden by a bunch of false ones.

This site is needed more than ever, but we really need to focus on finding out the truth and backing it up with facts.
edit on 18-10-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The cause of this is our rules of engagement being too weak. We have been pussy footing about with # like they have to actually have a weapon in their hands at that exact moment in time. War is the ugliest beast known to man. IF it is necessary we should unleash it in full force. If it is not necessary then we shouldn't be #ing around with it at all.

If we would sack up and just wipe them all out in a coordinated drone strike where we have the entire fleet of thousands of drones hitting alqaeda at once, we wouldn't have this issue.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Killing innocent civilians is one of the main things which increases terrorism. As one of the top counter-terrorism experts (the former number 2 counter-terrorism expert at the State Department) told me, starting wars against states which do not pose an imminent threat to America’s national security increases the threat of terrorism because:

One of the principal causes of terrorism is injuries to people and families.

(Indeed, Al Qaeda wasn’t even in Iraq until the U.S. invaded that country.)

And top CIA officers say that drone strikes increase terrorism (and see this).

Breaking news: Ron Paul not "isolationist" after all.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I tire of hearing about “terrorism”. What’s more tiresome is hearing ignorant, uneducated and somewhat racist people blab on about all Arabs being terrorists and everything that goes with that. It’s pretty clear to anyone who looks into the subject just a little that the West are in fact the terrorists. It’s that simple. “Freedom fighter” and “rebel” is the mainstream media political correct term for terrorist. The West openly admits to arming and funding “freedom fighters” in Libya and Syria... They weren’t supporting people fighting for genuine freedom.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
People have to understand that the whole point of Obama's CIA monstrosity aka the "Arab Spring" strategy was to win the Muslims over - to appease them with the extremely NAIVE notion that they would listen to his reasoning - to his Muslim POV.........whatta farce...........this asinine political strategem is what led to the vast increase in the presence of Al Qaeda terrorism in the M.E. generally and in particular to the ambassadors murder. BHO is a damn Marxist/Muslim fool!!
edit on 19-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: correct

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ok, so ..

Right!

Terror is on your doorstep!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
SO, by your logic and in your own opinion, we the innocents, should just lay down, let the terrorists walk all over us, slaughter our loved ones as they wish, and let them force whatever they wish upon our throats?

Do know that innocent people did not bomb or kill or torture any of the terrorists or their families. They did to us all first.

An eye for an eye will only leaves the whole world blind in the end. Thus we do have RULE OF LAW, of which ANY human whom is wronged, or think he is wronged, can seek for justice, locally and even internationally, as ICJ cases had proven with actual war criminals whom slew both combatants and non combatants, and not soldiers carrying out their orders in defense of their loved ones and country.

Had the terrorists sought for justice or societal progress in the humane way? None. They rejected ALL offers of even negotiations, and sought for annihilation for anyone who stood in their way, leaving mankind with no choice but to react and defend themselves.

Thus, before you blame the innocent ones, do look closely at whom the terrorists truly are, and why they existed and continue to exists.

It is people with blindness, ignorance, hatred for authority, misguided idealogies, hatred for the west using mythical and unsubstantiated lies/propaganda, and hatred for the rule of law, that allows them to grow and fester. SO..who are the morons now?

May you and others like you judge yourselves fairly and honestly before the mirror. Truth is painful, it often is, but is far more betther than living in hate, lies and delusions.
edit on 18-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

What a deeply flawed argument. The so called "Terrorists" and those "who fight terrorism" are two faces of the same coin. Yes, nobody has the right to attack your country and kill your people, but remember that "Desert Storm pt2" wasn't war on terror, was war on getting the most oil resources. Please keep in mind that, although those who are in charge of "terrorist" countries ordered attacks on yours, it gives you no right to kill innocent people. Vietnam, Iraq, etc... Do I need to continue?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If the U.S. had played down the terrorist threat, and did little to thwart it, then the same people bitching that we did too much would be bitching that we did too little. No-Win for government agenda either way, and yes, once you mount a fight, the other side gets subscriptions as well. To that end, it exposes more of the real enemy.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Exactly - you can't moderate Islam by blowing the living # out of them for years.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Exactly - you can't moderate Islam by blowing the living # out of them for years.

Instead, what I'd do would be to recruit an "army" of moderate islamic info-warriors as islamic scholars and writers in every area of that society - publishing, and speaking out for a moderate interpretation of the Quran and none of that stoning of women nonsense, etc. and make EVERYONE in that entire region AWARE of all the things everyone cherishes as a human being, and that we all share and hold dear and high, the whole world over. Get 100,000 of their smartest and most influencial people on board and propogating that sentiment in every area of Islamic Arabic culture, unto the point of transformation - from WITHIN, and there it is!

Everything else just results in the very thing you were supposed to be fighting against, which is absurd and ridiculous, especially when we're talking about millions of lives and trillions of dollars spent, unncessarily. That's what the policy has been, and it didn't work and failed abysmally, with the Libyian incident the perfect example, which might have even involved some sort of covert training and arming operation whereby the US indirectly killed their own Embassador, so it's still going on, the shinanigans. Obama had better "fix all of it" as he said to John Stewart, but Romney's rhetoric and that stylized return to Bush-era policymaking and military-industrial establishment and Israeli dominance, that's just about the last thing we need at this point, right?!

Transformation can only come from within, it cannot be imposed, that's ridiculous, who's plan was that?

It's time to turn the corner and start building a new world, both from without, and from within where the naval or crux of the whole thing is in Israeli occupation, and the absence of a 2-state solution. That's where it all starts and ends, while running through the intelligence agencies in the form of a whole host of black-ops funded by Afghani heroin - that kind of thing just has to stop, the whole thing HAS to be fixed and the shadow of the devil cornered and chased right out of the system.

Obama's learned the hard way, whereas Romney has Condi Rice at his side, for God's sake my American friends, sometimes the lessor of two evils is the best choice at the moment and we simply cannot have Bush Jr. 2.0 on steroids inhabiting the halls of power, again, with all the crazies returned, NO! Do not let it happen, and I'm sorry for making this some sort of partisan speil, but there IS a difference, so get out and VOTE in the upcoming election. What else can you do?

And may these things find their mark like arrows from afar fired straight into a bullseye within the "noosphere" of the interwebs where various observers observe.

edit on 19-10-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101
Ok, so ..

No more for God's sake enough's enough.

The healing however, will take years and years, that's what war does to people it hurts them terribly. We're just starting to heal fully from the horrors wrought upon our parents and grandparents during the 2nd world war.

Who made this pre-emptive war policy and who and what was really behind 9/11 as it actually took place during the smokescreen of the wargames going on that very same day?

What evil is this in our midst? What utter hypocrisy!

History cannot be built upon a merderous lie!

We've had enough and we can't take it any more!

It has to come to an end, not a new beginning in the form of indefinite warfare, no there must come a time for peace as well in order for the wounds to start healing and thus for real and authentic transformation of the lasting kind, capable of moving the world and history to a better place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join