It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, watch out for that spider!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Gotcha! Hey everyone out there! This is a long time lurker just starting out as a member. I get so caught up in these conversations yet I couldn't put out my opinion or advice. I'm looking for a mentor to help me along and answer any questions I may have. I give credit where credit is due and don't short hand stuff. I'm interested in most topics as long as they're interesting and people are at least somewhat respectful. If you're reading this I thank you for acknowledging me. I would like to start getting stars, flags, and want to start my posts so I can start my own threads in the near future so if you know of any good threads comment (and fast, I'm competing with my dad and he got a head start). Again, thank you for reading this and may your day be filled with many conspiracies! And, ah, one more question... which way to the bathroom?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CKBURNS

Welcome!

And, ah, one more question... which way to the bathroom?

Being that this is the internet I assume its here...

Bathroom

though I do not know how useful it will be

edit on 17-10-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Welcome my son don't forget your helmet,and keep your skin thick it can get pretty rough around here.

Oh its up the stairs, last door on the left.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

Can't use those bathrooms here the monetary units are ALL wrong!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CKBURNS

Welcome to ATS, CKBURNS!

I think it's cool you're competing with your Dad, it's nice to have a family member you can share your interests with!
Glad you finally joined and posted so you can start getting your stars & flags! I give stars like a maniac and flag where credit is due! I'll help ya out.

P.S. I hate Spiders! Ick! But it got me to look at your introduction lol!
Can't wait to see you around the forums!
Better get on it before your Dad gets on!! Hehe

P.S. I see your Dad already has a good lead, time to catch up!! Lol
edit on 17-10-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CKBURNS

Welcome to ATS. Reply to very single post in this, your introduction thread,. It will get your 20 posts taken care of much faster. That's my tip for the day....enjoy the ride.....

Des

edit on 17-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CKBURNS

OOPS...almost forgot...here's your Welcome Cake. Others expect you to share....

Enjoy....

Des

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sorry I left for a moment. My dad stole the computer as you can see. Thank for the directions but I hope I don't get to distracted on my way there. Thank for the flags which I'm still getting used to seeing how flagging is usually a bad thing. As I said I'm looking to be adopted and if you know of anyone who's good at it I would like if you would help me find them. Me and my dad are really competitive and as I said he got a head start, about a sixth month head start which is completely unfair!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun
reply to post by Openeye

Can't use those bathrooms here the monetary units are ALL wrong!

Yes...the currency here is cookies. It used to be pints of honey, but, Beezer, His Fluffiness, changed it to cookies....

Des

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oh, and thanks for the cake it was delicious!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
reply to post by CKBURNS

Welcome!

And, ah, one more question... which way to the bathroom?

Being that this is the internet I assume its here...

Bathroom

though I do not know how useful it will be

edit on 17-10-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

That's not gonna work. Remember...we've got weird Uncle Bernard locked in there....he keeps stealing all the Schnitzel if left unattended....

Des

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
OH NO!!! I just left mine in there and no one else was around!! Would anyone like to donate some to the CKBURNS foundation?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CKBURNS
OH NO!!! I just left mine in there and no one else was around!! Would anyone like to donate some to the CKBURNS foundation?

Here ya go... I always keep a stash hidden in the little room under the stairs.....

Des

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by CKBURNS

You sound like a troll to me already...

His Daddy just got him signed up. Daddy's gonna come bop you if you keep that up....

Des

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sorry got distracted on my way up to the bathroom. Thank you for schnitzel.

Schnitzel supply: 8

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CKBURNS

Hi CKBURNS, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I was just playin' around Skywatcher2011. I am usually a serious guy and are still looking to be adopted. Thank you for commenting and giving me the advice you may have not have even noticed. When I get going it's hard for me to stop. Also, thank you for replying and making me more able to be noticed.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you for posting on this Sauron. I would like to ask you if you knew anyone who would be good for a mentor (the act of adopting as people on ats call it). If you know of anyone good, tell me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join