It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overstock.com CEO, Patrick Byrne-Romney/Obama difference and his vote. *shocker*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
You may be shocked (or not) at who this 'Fortune 500 CEO' decided to vote for as well as having the mental clarity to see where the lines are drawn at this years presidential election.

Starts at 2:13

edit on 11-10-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Haha, they actually said Ron Paul. Guess why he chose that candidate? He says. "Ron Paul is the only one who understands the constitution."

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Wow! A CEO who thinks and sees the mess that we are in and can actually articulate a simple analogy that everyone can understand.

But he was still offered a softball question...the hardball question is how would he recommend that it be fixed?
edit on 11-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
LOL...almost laughing. NOT very funny when you understand the importance of a President. Someone understands what is really going on and is wiling to say "Ron Paul" in a high Position and a CEO of a very successful company.
edit on 11-10-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Very well said and thanks for sharing OP.

Now I'm off to shop on Overstock.com to support this man.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its extremely important to pay attention to the wording here.

Around 2:10, Greta asks the Overstock.com CEO. under which president is he likely to HIRE more people under.

I wish I included that in my OP.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Wow, what a great analogy. All we've been getting is Novocaine.

I would expand on it though:

DNC - Novocaine and then try a root canal but it will be too late and the tooth will need pulled
GOP - Novocaine and then try a filling but it will be too late and the tooth will be pulled
Ron Paul - Screw the Novocaine, just pull that damned tooth out

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama.

I saw Ron Paul on the jay leno show the other week, recently, just 2, 3 weeks ago and he said he doesn't support Romney or Obama, he basically only supports himself. I lost a lot of respect for Ron Paul at that second, he had the chance to help the country out and suck it up and tell everyone who is the better candidate but he selfishly wants to pretend run in 4 more years so he can suck more money out of your pocket. That money isn't going to make him the next POTUS, that money will float around and I'm sure he's a smart enough man to use it for something, the cause. what cause? the cause of not sticking up for your party?

I side with Wynn, I watched the video with his arguments, he made some great points, said he had an opportunity to create 10,000 more jobs but because of Obama's tax plan he can't afford to, said he has been paying his employees good and has lost money in doing so, he has the luxury to do this but it doesn't help create more jobs which is what he wants to do, the Overstock.com guy has 1,200 jobs? this guy is an amateur compared to Wynn.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama.

I saw Ron Paul on the jay leno show the other week, recently, just 2, 3 weeks ago and he said he doesn't support Romney or Obama, he basically only supports himself. I lost a lot of respect for Ron Paul at that second, he had the chance to help the country out and suck it up and tell everyone who is the better candidate but he selfishly wants to pretend run in 4 more years so he can suck more money out of your pocket. That money isn't going to make him the next POTUS, that money will float around and I'm sure he's a smart enough man to use it for something, the cause. what cause? the cause of not sticking up for your party?

I side with Wynn, I watched the video with his arguments, he made some great points, said he had an opportunity to create 10,000 more jobs but because of Obama's tax plan he can't afford to, said he has been paying his employees good and has lost money in doing so, he has the luxury to do this but it doesn't help create more jobs which is what he wants to do, the Overstock.com guy has 1,200 jobs? this guy is an amateur compared to Wynn.

And you're feeding into the problem. For you, it all comes back to party loyalty.

Well not everybody is into party loyalty, some people actually have principles that they stand up for.

A vote for Ron Paul is not necessarily a vote for Obama and simple logic proves this.

What, is ATS suddenly a site where we parrot mainstream talking heads? lol...this place is going DOWN.

top topics

join