It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So WW3 Is Going To Be Over Who Has The Right To Nuke Or Not Nuke?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

The problem with NATO attacking Syria is a small matter of a pact Syria has with Russia. Two Nuclear powers going head to head? This is probably the biggest test of the NATO pact to date. I am sure that if Syria declared war on Turkey, the treaty will kick in within a blink of an eye.

I seriously do not know of anyone who would want a Nuclear conflict. As I said previously it would be the end of life as we know it!!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by laserjeff

Thanks, laserjeff. I appreciate the compliments.

We grew up during a time when America was like the safe "home base" in a game of tag. As long as we were on American soil, we were safe from invasion and attack.

I see that changing, rapidly. Our bravado and image as the Might is Right crowd is going to screw us in the end, in the worst way possible, while the idiots who did this will skate away to another country with their billions, safe and sound.

It is a terrifying thought.

Yes TPTB are building underground shelters and who knows what but they forget wars are never what they expect because new technology always changes things, THE 1ST targets would be these bunkers with HARRP

google: scalar weapons or harrp weapons

Bunkers to harrp look bright red, like it stands out

Russia and China have harrp

A problem with usa haarp will arise as it has the most powerful computers on earth it will go AI too, its only a matter of when it gets enough upgrades

so after ww3 you will have a rouge harrp thats AI
it will hunt any TPTB remaining as top priority, the top as the are its biggest threat
but its best if its preventable, even ways to cut its power but once AI who knows what a baby harrp will also do

sounds incredible but in our past so did flying
computers go AI and the most powerful computer is harrp's
edit on 8-10-2012 by laserjeff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

The problem with NATO attacking Syria is a small matter of a pact Syria has with Russia. Two Nuclear powers going head to head? This is probably the biggest test of the NATO pact to date. I am sure that if Syria declared war on Turkey, the treaty will kick in within a blink of an eye.

I seriously do not know of anyone who would want a Nuclear conflict. As I said previously it would be the end of life as we know it!!

Good points

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Great idea! So let's stop interfering with them and telling them what to do

Excellent. I vote that we stop giving 1/5 of our foreign aid to Israel, so they can do what they want, only not with our tax dollars. As long as we support them, we are entangled, which is a very bad thing.

the fed is the key

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Agreed

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaurinQuina
I think WW3, is going to be over food, and resources.. Or after a global market collapse..

This attention on Syria, Israel, Turkey, the middle east.. Meh...

Yet of course if your into all that revelation end times crap, then you cannot wait for Turkey to strike Syria, hard enough conventionally to get the Federation of Russia, to get involved...

I just do not see nukes flying over Syria... Even if Iran, started some bullcrap.. If anything it will be NATO, using tactical nukes on these pathetic armies, in order to save the lives of our troops...

I agree with the OP thou, to a point. Israel has enough bombs and military technology to take care of herself.. especially when they are rattling their sabre's...

as far as a all out Nuclear Holocaust...

I think that Scenario is based off of lacking resources... Which will be inevitable unless we work on getting of this rock we call EARTH.. Sadly thou, the majority of our race, is more worried about watching american idol, then exploring space, or even colonizing another planet, for our survival, as a species...

edit on 8-10-2012 by MaurinQuina because: used the wrong word

Agreed

BUT

OIL is involved for Iran so its also in the mix

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
nt...

can remove mod.
edit on 8-10-2012 by MaurinQuina because: had facts wrong...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Why spend millions on developing said weapons and not use them?

Deterrent? Someone will use one someday and then KABOOM!!!!

Goodbye life as we know it!!

And what if ????, there cannot be a nuclear war as such?
That the devices will only IMPLODE at very very specific timing in relationship to the geometry between the suns field and the Earths field.
Thus only those who have access to this timing could ever implode such a device, and that basically the whole nuclear war stuff is a huge bluff?
gravitor

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MaurinQuina

re:
Iran, is a oil player, but not a big on

Its 4th largest oil reserve and producer
its huge

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by laserjeff

re:

its huge

your right I was thinking of Syria, I had gotten my research mixed up..

Thanks.. Just read up on it...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor

Why spend millions on developing said weapons and not use them?

Deterrent? Someone will use one someday and then KABOOM!!!!

Goodbye life as we know it!!

And what if ????, there cannot be a nuclear war as such?
That the devices will only IMPLODE at very very specific timing in relationship to the geometry between the suns field and the Earths field.
Thus only those who have access to this timing could ever implode such a device, and that basically the whole nuclear war stuff is a huge bluff?
gravitor

Some things need to be considered/learnt about the fabric of space/time to set them off, thats why they dont want Iran to discover

the thousands of nuke tests where not testing if the button works

nuclear war is the biggest threat atm

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Great idea! So let's stop interfering with them and telling them what to do

Excellent. I vote that we stop giving 1/5 of our foreign aid to Israel, so they can do what they want, only not with our tax dollars. As long as we support them, we are entangled, which is a very bad thing.

I would stop all aid to an enemy of usa citizens asap
fix the fed

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaurinQuina

Originally posted by laserjeff

re:

its huge

your right I was thinking of Syria, I had gotten my research mixed up..

Thanks.. Just read up on it...

No problem

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I really cannot envision a Nuclear World War.

I can... but it is the most idiotic thing that can ever happen. If the powers-that-be really want to rule the world, all they'll get in an ash-ridden wasteland with poisoned water, poisoned soil, and poisoned air. May as well just crash into the sun and get it over with.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I really cannot envision a Nuclear World War.

I can... but it is the most idiotic thing that can ever happen. If the powers-that-be really want to rule the world, all they'll get in an ash-ridden wasteland with poisoned water, poisoned soil, and poisoned air. May as well just crash into the sun and get it over with.

One Word

Hebraeon

your so called friends want it

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thread title got a bitter lol.

I appreciate your sense of irony.

If only The Powers That Be did.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Who exactly would a world army fight

Surely if it ever got to a stage where we had a world army it would be redundant

I agree. Who would they fight? If there is nothing to defend against, what would be the point?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
A nuclear War almost seems unimaginable. It would be very very weird.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

They would be fighting against rebellion militaries

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There shouldn't be nuclear weapons period.

There was a great game by Sid Meir in which you could develop a nano tech that would eat each and every nuclear weapon on the face of the planet. I wish something like that would happen.

But, the sad fact of the matter is, the world would be far less peaceful if there were no nuclear weapons, but no less devastating with the power of the firearms and artillery these days.

You see, there has to be an incentive to peace. The leaders do not care about the civilian populace, they only care about their interests. When there's no incentive, it's war because "you'd be give me what I want or else".

The leaders of this world are all spoiled children arguing over a piece of candy, and if they can't get the candy they will hit the person who has it.
edit on 9-10-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join