It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've talked with an elite recently

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

Opps add one more misunderstanding to your list, I did not mean you.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

I always take offense to the use of the term "elite" or "elites" because it implies it somehow that these individuals are on some sort of a higher tier than others simply because of their wealth. I grew up around upper class wealthy going to extremely wealthy people and I can say without a doubt that you can find more heart, creativity and clear ingenuity in the ghetto than you could ever find in the swanky circles of the world's wealthy.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yeah, think I was a bit rude, sorry about that.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Ahhh ty for that, but really I did not take it in a negative way. See you around the campus!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

I didn't ask for conclusive proof. His story should at least stand a very simple logic test. It was a fabrication, I can appreciate that, the problem is that he did not think it out very clearly.

If I told you I recently talked to an Elite and he told me that they have been preventing all births for 20 years, and you have a child born just last year, you know what I am saying is crap. Make your story beleivable if you are going to lie. His wasn't.

There you go...he's a liar, you said it. And stop avoiding the obvious facts here...you commented about "logical thought" or some such nonsense...so here's the point - if you or anyone I know came and told me you'd met someone who told you that they'd been preventing all births for 20 years, I would not think it was crap, that you were a liar. I'd think either you made it up...or, wait for it - you actually did meet someone who did tell you these things. Stop avoiding the truth.

You outwardly called the guy a liar, you said he had "nothing to back it up" yet claim you want no conclusive proof?

Is this your idea of logical thinking? You can argue all you want, you founf someone you thought you could use to make yourself appear smarter and superior to...I don't think you thought this out logically any more than you think the OP did...deny iignorance,but don't deny having been ignorant. Calling him a liar, uncreative, etc...yeah - you're right.

To clarfiy,,,since you seem to have trouble understanding...I once had a friend who told me he got chased home by a huge monkey...in Edinburgh city centre. Now I was pretty sure this was a lie, we were kida still at school. Now do you assume that I'm a liar because I'm telling you this? No, I'm simply telling you what someone told me...people tell other people crazy things all the time, you can't just brand the guy a liar because me told us someone told him some outlandish stuff. Prove he's a liar, since you're so certain and have employed such impeccable logic in reaching your conclusions.
edit on 19-10-2012 by samerulesapply because: Additional

edit on 19-10-2012 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

He did not claim he met someone claiming to be an Elite. He claimed the person was. He refuses to divulge any of the conversation that would lend credence to his claims. I called him a liar after giving him a chance. I'm not responding to the rest of your long thread dealing with something I have already addressed.

Look at a few posts up, I asked him a few simple questions, his reply was that's none of your business, then went on an ad-hom attack on me.

He's a liar, and not a good one.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
elites don't really have to get together and have tea in order to be part of the structure. there IS a top. Those on the top recognize each other. They also seem to be great at hording or amassing more wealth but seldom embark on truly structure changing and positive projects.

western elites are thought by many of us conspiracy theorist to simply be fearful of their money becoming worthless overnight, which could actually happen. I'm not saying it will, I'm just saying the paranoia is on THEM, not really us. This is indicated by the paranoia insignia on elite wars.

Think of all the elites who must be paranoid of communists. Hell, there's people in this neighborhood who have probably been paranoid of communists at some point in their lives but imagine being a wealthy elite who has been watching the market the last few decades. On one hand the rich and big corporations run the show but on the other hand, things can flip flop when economics=politics... and it does really.

So people question these wars and come up with startling but obvious in hindsight answers and the elite hold the biggest motive and show many ways of being connected so really, how can it not add up.

I know population control is an issue to some but i don't see it as an overwhelming issue really, just a lot of disregard for people and potential. What it's more about is being neck deep in waste, debt and having this attitude all around that Americans are better than others in the world in morality and righteousness and not realizing all the waste and debt even we are tied up in on smaller scales, much less their larger scales...so how did we become so irresponsible? We are in league with people who get us involved in war and are doing so right now in order to make all the wasteful carelessness go away.

They believe in holding great power during this time of change because they knew change would take place. they knew things would start to unravel. Global domination is an ever immanent obsession with them because they know it is a scale that can easily tip. It has more to do with the market than it does the military, the military just gets to follow the orders.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I ask the good members viewing this thread to take note of the errs presented in the above posts reasoning. That is all.

better yet, I just scroll right past them to get to what you have to share, interesting thread op.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There are four kinds of person when dealing with "The System":

1) Those that are aware of it.
2) Those that are unaware of it.
3) Those that are aware of it and welcome it.
4) Those that are partially aware of it and oppose it.

This is the schedule for the "System" and the only way for a number (2) to become a number (1) is to avoid becoming a number (3) - however, most number (2)'s will remain as "outsiders" and no threat unless they catch wind and become a number (4) at which point it is too late for them to become a number (3). Obviously, the goal is for the number (2)'s to become number (3)'s or for those teetering towards becoming a number (4) to "see the light".

There are also individuals whom are on completley different programs altogether.

And of course, if you are a number (1), it is rare that you have knowledge of "The System" unless in the case of "Uber Hackers" that can switch between "The System" at thier own leisure.

Ultra-Rare Hint: There is a separate "Program" for number (4)'s unless you are a sleuth like me.

Novel Fact: The System is fuelled by a mysterious chemical.

Source: A "1337".
edit on 29-10-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

File Name: 26774

File Status: deceptive

Deceptive Cue: time

Deceptive Level: too low

Is Analysis Correct? Yes

The information in the OP has been detected as a LIE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>