It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've talked with an elite recently

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

Yeah! I was 'just' going to u2u you with the post below:

Please come back, not everyone who jumped you and the thread are representative of the whole here. I am loving it, have only read your posts and few right before mine. People dont get it but then they are not the ones you were addressing this thread to anyway. I would come back because many more people would be interested in your good vibes and exciting tale. I for one have no reason to doubt your experience. And many people do not have DL, if you are a sovereign being and responsible you do not want one. I suspect he has told you about some of the new tech coming down the pike, that is a given and many things are going to change when this rolls out. Be yourself and at ease, this person is a gem and the real deal.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

And many people do not have DL, if you are a sovereign being and responsible you do not want one.

This is entirely correct.

Some individuals in this thread are mindlessly assuming that everyone who drives wrecks and gets pulled over a bit. He told me he's been pulled over twice at road blocks. He presents his passport, tells his story, and is cleared to leave.

It's as if these people don't really comprehend what it means to be an elite global citizen.

Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have NO questions, none and if I were there with you and he I would just let it roll, be there for him and let him tell you what he wants to, you'll get more this way I am positive about that. He has knowledge we do not, that is a given, but if he is willing to open up, then let him be the life mentor he could be. He could get bored with you or think you have an alternative agenda (probably about his cash) if you push yourself. Like I said, just be yourself and just as he will keep some things close to his breast that he could divulge, do the same and keep your more outthere ideas and theories close to your breast for the time being, until if you become closer friends.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

He may be more free than you know. When you take full responsibility for yourself and others, you are your own insurance company, you get in a wreck, you pay, anyway thats the simple explanation . You are either a solution maker, in honor or you are a dishonored slave. Easier to be a slave really but that is complicated to explain here and now.
edit on 18-10-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
reply to post by antar

Thanks antar, at least you can think a little deeper than some of these fools.

Honestly, you can u2u me and I'll try to get some specifics for you if you like.

This is my last post in this thread. I have no reason, whatsoever, to make any of this up.

I feel a bit like some of the other members do when they put their personal stories up on here and get shut down by mindless "critical thinking" the equivalent of a 4th grader. It disgusts me to the point that I don't even want to bother feeding them with anything else.

They've already made up their minds. Obviously, some will see the sincerity, and some won't. All good. I move on.

Peace.

reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I challenge you to back up the statement that I'm a "proven liar". That, in itself, is a blatant lie.
edit on 18-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

Done. Who are the Elite who are living forever? Are the ultra rich still dying? The answer is yes. Thus, you're caught in a lie.

What are these unrelated things you combine, and what complex things did you simplify for him that impressed him?

He can drink all night long and never get intoxicated. Mhm, must be the elite nanobots? Explain how he can do that.

Have at it.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

He may be more free than you know. When you take full responsibility for yourself and others, you are your own insurance company, you get in a wreck, you pay, anyway thats the simple explanation anyway.

Actually in most states you would go to jail. Driving without insurance, and without a license, are both crimes.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

And many people do not have DL, if you are a sovereign being and responsible you do not want one.

This is entirely correct.

Some individuals in this thread are mindlessly assuming that everyone who drives wrecks and gets pulled over a bit. He told me he's been pulled over twice at road blocks. He presents his passport, tells his story, and is cleared to leave.

It's as if these people don't really comprehend what it means to be an elite global citizen.

Sheesh.

Actually they would run him, see he has no valid license, and impound his car and arrest him. It's illegal. They would make a lot of money doing it. In case you didn't notice most police stations are strapped for cash.
edit on 18-10-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I will not lower myself to your most incorrect assumptions, you are wrong. For you or other slaves yes you are right and slaves always argue and dishonor themselves and others so that is the first clue as to which side you are on.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ask him how he knows that the elite can live forever and what technologies they are using. That would be extremely interesting for me.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Done. Who are the Elite who are living forever? Are the ultra rich still dying? The answer is yes. Thus, you're caught in a lie.

Actually, you present circular reasoning. I have no clue who the "highest elite" are which may be living forever, and neither do you. You're the one caught in a lie, buddy.

What are these unrelated things you combine, and what complex things did you simplify for him that impressed him?

Honestly, that's none of your concern. You just sound like a jealous dimwit. Run along now.

He can drink all night long and never get intoxicated. Mhm, must be the elite nanobots? Explain how he can do that.

You are lying yet again. Please reread what I said.

End of discussion with you.

Furthermore, a bond certificate of $100,000 or more is legal automotive insurance.

You're just ignorant.
edit on 18-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Those technologies are not public yet, everything right now is being set up so that they can be implemented. There are steps that can be taken now to make out really well in the future if you are lead in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Occham:
There are some very in dept threads on the subject but from the first in the search engine this is a basic understanding of it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Actually, you present circular reasoning. I have no clue who the "highest elite" are which may be living forever, and neither do you. You're the one caught in a lie, buddy.

Wow, you forget your earlier reply? You already say it may be 20-30 years before the tech exists. Busted.

I can't. He could have been making a statement that was just an assumption, yet he believed strongly in, so said as a matter of fact.

If the tech doesn't yet exist, it will likely within the next 20-30 years. s

Honestly, that's none of your concern. You just sound like a jealous dimwit. Run along now.

How predictable. What am I jealous of, your inability to come up with a good lie? One more in the lie column. Maybe if you actually had that amazing ability to process as fast as you claim you could have come up with something to say there.

You are lying yet again. Please reread what I said.

Ok this is what you said.

Yes, the guy slams shot after shot and guzzles drinks at the bar, but you would never notice that he's intoxicated...because he's not really

So what did I lie about? You claim he slams shots and guzzles drinks and never gets intoxicated. You need to keep better track of your lies.

End of discussion with you.

Sorry I challenged your story, I bet you had higher hopes for the lies
Next time plan better.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I ask the good members viewing this thread to take note of the errs presented in the above posts reasoning.

That is all.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I ask the good members viewing this thread to take note of the errs presented in the above posts reasoning.

That is all.

Can you point out the errs you speak of?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius

You're asking us to take you seriously and you picture is a toilet roll of money, your name implies money and you're talking ABOUT money..... Give it a rest guy.

Not sure if you noticed but the roll of money in said avatar looks to be around $33.00 bucks if that. Not that impressive! I would imagine the upper elites wipe their bum with at least fifties

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

reply to post by samerulesapply

I didn't ask for conclusive proof. His story should at least stand a very simple logic test. It was a fabrication, I can appreciate that, the problem is that he did not think it out very clearly.

If I told you I recently talked to an Elite and he told me that they have been preventing all births for 20 years, and you have a child born just last year, you know what I am saying is crap. Make your story beleivable if you are going to lie. His wasn't.

There you go...he's a liar, you said it. And stop avoiding the obvious facts here...you commented about "logical thought" or some such nonsense...so here's the point - if you or anyone I know came and told me you'd met someone who told you that they'd been preventing all births for 20 years, I would not think it was crap, that you were a liar. I'd think either you made it up...or, wait for it - you actually did meet someone who did tell you these things. Stop avoiding the truth.

You outwardly called the guy a liar, you said he had "nothing to back it up" yet claim you want no conclusive proof?

Is this your idea of logical thinking? You can argue all you want, you founf someone you thought you could use to make yourself appear smarter and superior to...I don't think you thought this out logically any more than you think the OP did...deny iignorance,but don't deny having been ignorant. Calling him a liar, uncreative, etc...yeah - you're right.

To clarfiy,,,since you seem to have trouble understanding...I once had a friend who told me he got chased home by a huge monkey...in Edinburgh city centre. Now I was pretty sure this was a lie, we were kida still at school. Now do you assume that I'm a liar because I'm telling you this? No, I'm simply telling you what someone told me...people tell other people crazy things all the time, you can't just brand the guy a liar because me told us someone told him some outlandish stuff. Prove he's a liar, since you're so certain and have employed such impeccable logic in reaching your conclusions.
edit on 19-10-2012 by samerulesapply because: Additional

edit on 19-10-2012 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I never said anything about his avatar? I quoted another poster who made a humurous remark. All I did was quote it and state that it made me laugh...and it did. I also jokingly remarked about other posters chasing the OP away because, whether I believe him or not, I like his style and he seems quite interesting and I found this thread entertaining.

What I didn't expect was some hardcore angry dude to take my allegations that other posters had chased him away so super seriously and deny outright having chased anyone away, not only did he deny having chased him away so strenuously, he went on to call the OP a liar, outright. There's no middle ground, he's a flat out liar...you demand proof of the OP's claims? I demand proof that he's a liar.

When I said that other posters had chased the guy away, it wasn't really meant to be taken seriously. Oh well...do people actually read posts on here? Or scan over them lightly, picking out certain phrases and worde - formulating a response to something they don't fully understand? Seems this is the case.

Some people really need to lighten up.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Still no response...oh well - perhaps I should have implied that a clock was ticking, like Mr Razor did...or maybe I missed his deadline to respond, hence as to why he's failed to reply. Shame....

I'm glad Mr Monies came back to this thread and fought his corner, good on you, sir.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
he was messing with you

I live in fairfield cty CT. the elite around here wipe their ass with this guy

and they die like the rest of us

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join