It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is afoot and I can't pin point it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I don't post very often and if you look at my profile I have been a member since almost the onset of this site. Anyways, I have a very sinking feeling. I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum so I chose grey area.

I have a feeling that is totally undeniable and it is worrying me. I sense great harm and it feels natural like earthquake or volcano. Leaning towards volcano. Because of this I went to usgs.gov And noticed Kilauea just turned orange.

volcanoes.usgs.gov...

Honestly not sure if this is it, but something just doesn't feel right and last time this happened Katrina happened so I don't want to ignore my feeling.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

You caught my attention, as I live near Kilauea, and try to keep a close eye on it.

Would you mind explaining a bit more about what has you concerned?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I can tell you that I've never seen as much for volcanic eruption activity as I have the last couple weeks in watching RSOE. It almost dominates the display for the rolling events. All relatively small I'd imagine or we'd hear more than just seeing a net data display. So many being active at once though, now that is notable in my mind as we're all watching the Earthquake activity all over.

By the way... It may just be me and I've been debating whether to ask this at all. However, your OP would be almost word for word to how I've been feeling very recently here and I'll just ask here, if no one minds.

Has anyone else been having periods of hearing a very high pitch tone/whine? It's almost like tinnitus or the ringing I'd get after shooting without good ear protection for some reason but without the marsh-mellow fuzzy aspect. it's just that very high high pitch whine and it comes and goes. More the last couple weeks than ever and I never noticed it at all until a month ago. The last week just seemed to be a lot more noticeable and my other half mentioned she's heard something too...prompting me to wonder if others may as well?
edit on 4-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Is this a volcano that just sort of spills all over the place, or does it actually explode. I feel like in Hawaii, most of the volcanoes just flow right? wouldn't you have to live pretty close for it to be a danger?

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Has anyone else been having periods of hearing a very high pitch tone/whine? It's almost like tinnitus or the ringing I'd get after shooting without good ear protection for some reason but without the marsh-mellow fuzzy aspect. it's just that very high high pitch whine and it comes and goes. More the last couple weeks than ever and I never noticed it at all until a month ago. The last week just seemed to be a lot more noticeable and my other half mentioned she's heard something too...prompting me to wonder if others may as well?

YES

Been happening on and off. It comes on quite strong and lasts about 10-15 seconds.. I have been feeling really nervous too, but I also quit drinking 6 days ago, and I was a case a day drinker.. So, there is no way to tell in my case.. Anxiety is one of the main withdrawal symptoms.
edit on 10/4/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

I live north of Madison, WI, and there have been many, many airplanes flying from north to south for about 3 hours now - it's 2330.

My boyfriend said Obama was in the area - flying from EauClaire, which is north, to Madison which is south, but it's been at least 3 hours and there's still, less so, but still planes flying. I can't see exactly what they are, but they sound like large military-like planes With some fighter jets and helicopters thrown in. I cannot identify airlplanes specifically, especially in the dark.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Wow, orange code...that's not too good! ....but we as humans do have natural abilities to tune into danger. Wether we listen to it or not is another story. ...most do not listen to it. Glad to hear you recognize it.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oddly enough, yes. Was just thinking about that earlier today, to the extent of considering a visit to the doctor. Thought maybe I was having some kind of problem, as it has been happening quite a bit recently. Interesting.

edit on 4-10-2012 by VariableConstant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I can tell you that I've never seen as much for volcanic eruption activity as I have the last couple weeks in watching RSOE. It almost dominates the display for the rolling events. All relatively small I'd imagine or we'd hear more than just seeing a net data display. So many being active at once though, now that is notable in my mind as we're all watching the Earthquake activity all over.

By the way... It may just be me and I've been debating whether to ask this at all. However, your OP would be almost word for word to how I've been feeling very recently here and I'll just ask here, if no one minds.

As to your above inquiry, yes, yes and yes, but for many, many years. I would describe it as a frequency pitch I would expect to hear from a machine of some kind.....such as what certain bug zappers, or high pitched dog whistles that only the dogs are supposed to hear, or the highest tonal frequency in a fax transmisson.....totally artificial, and certainly not a ringing like tinnitus.

As to the OP, which I would like to address as Stay Sacred, in your sig, because that is so cool you should call yourself that. Incredibly touching, that is. Pay attention to your feelings. I was in Katrina, in a horse barn hallway with no roof, in a car, and outside during much of it. Life changing experience. And as it was coming in, having experienced many hurricanes, I knew it was a storm of too perfect proportions. Can't and won't say more than that, about that, but it was clear as day to me. And leading up to it coming in, a direct bead on New Orleans 400 miles and three days out, never wavering, and before that, I knew, that's all i can say, just KNEW
and FELT the inevitability of the destruction coming, even before tracking and seeing it.

Imagine a wall of light around yourself,and others, the entire globe, if you can visualize that. It is all I can say, because, really, in those moments of life and death, when our spines tingle and the small hairs at the back of the neck raise, and real danger presents itself as you already knew it would, the strength of your resolve, the pureness of your motivations and actions, the worth within you that drives you in all the best ways, shields you, and yes, helps you 'stay sacred," and within that, even with great pain and danger, the best of you will live on, no matter what.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by VariableConstant

I live north of Madison, WI, and there have been many, many airplanes flying from north to south for about 3 hours now - it's 2330.

My boyfriend said Obama was in the area - flying from EauClaire, which is north, to Madison which is south, but it's been at least 3 hours and there's still, less so, but still planes flying. I can't see exactly what they are, but they sound like large military-like planes With some fighter jets and helicopters thrown in. I cannot identify airlplanes specifically, especially in the dark.

That is interesting, but Wisconsin is a long way from Hawai'i. Although, it reminds me of something I saw earlier today...

Not saying it is connected, but I passed a large military convoy coming down from Pohakuloa Training Area as I was driving home. Nothing unusual about that, but what stood out to me was that they actually had guys manning the turrets on the assault vehicles. Convoys come through all the time, but I've never seen them manning the guns before.

These guys looked really serious, too. The driver in front of me had veteran tags on his truck and was throwing shaka (thumb and pinky wave used in Hawai'i) to the soldiers, and they just disregarded him. Everybody returns a shaka out here. Found it odd, myself.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
TPTB are about the make the SHTF and I'll be ROFL because all of these acronyms are stupid.

And, I tend to think there will be no doom scenario happening in the short term.
edit on 10/5/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
TPTB are about the make the SHTF and I'll be ROFL because all of these acronyms are stupid.

And, I tend to think there will be no doom scenario happening in the short term.
edit on 10/5/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

Funny you are the only one using those "stupid" acronyms in this topic.. You must annoy yourself often.

edit on 10/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I checked the Federal NOTAM's for aircraft advisories and nada for Wisconsin. I could be entirely wrong but Delaware isn't exactly a major hotspot of celebrity VIP attention that I know of. I'm guessing Biden is home at the moment by the one that is showing. One empty schedule possibly accounted for?

Current and Recent Federal Aviation NOTAM Airspace restrictions

Of course I don't know how many of Obama's movements even show up in notices published that way?
edit on 5-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You caught my attention as I have had intermittent ringing its super high pitched comes out of nowhere and leaves after a few seconds...maybe happens once or twice a day...I've also had a series of very harsh migraines lately. I have a history of migraines but I haven't had any this strong since I was a child and had them almost every other day...

This could be due to anything, but my life is pretty routine and I haven't been stressed over anything serious in quite some time. My diet is pretty routine as well. It could be a fluke...again...it could be any number of incalculable variables..

One other odd feeling I've noticed lately is that I feel literally 1000% better in natural settings away from people and away from anything remotely city/town related. I went up to the mountains a few days these past weeks to take pictures of the fall aspen trees and while hiking around the mountains on every occasion I felt better than I have in...well honestly as long as I can remember...When I went back into town I noticed a drastic (negative) difference in my energy level and overall enthusiasm almost instantly...crowds of people drain me of energy as well...I just feel really drained is the best way I can put it...its not like tired where my eyelids are heavy its like drained where you want to collapse and "give up" its really odd and really annoying...

I AM NOT saying this has anything to do with anything....just sharing some of my abnormal feelings as of late in case others have as well...

edit on 5-10-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

For a few months now I get a high pitched ring that comes and goes for a few minutes (max) and stops for about a week-- but sure enough it comes back.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

You have described exactly the sound I been hearing and the last one I think was either last night or the night before, I told my husband almost word for word what you just said, and it has gotten more often.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I'm REALLY glad you brought that up...YES!!!!
I have heard that high pitched whine before...here and there...my ears are fine , I can smell really well and hear really well. That noise though , it's been more frequent and sometimes the duration of each one is longer than usual.
thanks again.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

ringing in our ears...
that can be local to an area geographically, and can go on for 3 months ...like toggled on or off now and then...

edit on 5-10-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahweh is our new king

edit on 5-10-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh ...coolest of names

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Raises hand...only because you, Wrabbit, asked. Have been hearing very high pitched monotone ring for about 2 weeks now. It's strange but, I'm more aware of it late at night while I'm working at my home. It's very quiet up here on top of the mountain. No cities anywhere around for many many miles. It sounds a little like a high pitched tuning fork, a little oscillation if I really sit still and focus on it.

ETA: My cats have been acting strangely for the past couple of weeks also. Almost like they are agitated about something. Pacing at night when they are usually asleep. Bear, my big dog, has taken to growling in his sleep also, he's never done this before.

Des

edit on 5-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I have been following the increased volcanic activity too over the last 5 or 6 months. I think we could be in for a double whammy. Volcanos and Earthquakes misbehaving simultaneously.

I've had the high pitched ringing in both ears for longer than I can remember and it's not tinutus. I have had to learn to live with it - now I meditate on it and allow it to 'be', especially when I'm going to sleep because it is more noticeable at this time . I have noticed in the last 2 or 3 weeks that it is worse than normal - I have a bad feeling too that something is just around the corner. Mother Earth is not happy !

* Ned

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Raises hand...only because you, Wrabbit, asked. Have been hearing very high pitched monotone ring for about 2 weeks now. It's strange but, I'm more aware of it late at night while I'm working at my home. It's very quiet up here on top of the mountain. No cities anywhere around for many many miles. It sounds a little like a high pitched tuning fork, a little oscillation if I really sit still and focus on it.

ETA: My cats have been acting strangely for the past couple of weeks also. Almost like they are agitated about something. Pacing at night when they are usually asleep. Bear, my big dog, has taken to growling in his sleep also, he's never done this before.

Des

edit on 5-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

My three dogs are growling, whining in pain, and running in their sleep, every night, and fairly constantly. I have never seen them dream or "nightmare" like this before. Been happening about three months now.

In general, as to everyone's replies about the tonal frequency pitches--what I call it because ringing just doesn't cover what it sounds like-- occasionally, I hear a somewhat lower tonal input, as well, but doesn't last as long. My experience of this high pitched frenquency is constant, never, ever stops. As someone mentions it is worse at night when it is environmentally quiet. I try very hard not to concentrate on it, as the incessant nature of it can become quite debilitating, as there is no stopping it, and it begins to grate, quite painfully, as you realize how out of your control it is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join