It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda blamed for Europe-wide forest fires

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Al-Qaeda blamed for Europe-wide forest fires

www.telegraph.co.uk

Al-Qaeda has been blamed for a recent series of forest fires across Europe, as the head of Russia's Federal Security Service claimed they were set by arsonists as part of the group's low-cost attack strategy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What is this?

Russia's Federal Security Service is saying Al-qaeda is setting forest fires as a part of the "low cost" jihad.

I am confused thought Al-qeda was the CIA which means the Cia is setting forest fires in Europe!.

Now why on earth would they do that, and where is the church of climatology chiming in on those defenseless trees, and bugs, and birds etc.

I am not making light of the death and destruction here. The lost of any life is deplorable.

Just pointing the obvious to some denied by others of the whole AL-CIA-da dogma.

End the "forest jihad" save the planet!!!!

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Its crazy how anything pre 9/11 that could be labeled as an accident is now "terrorism".

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Seeing as the yanks set up alciada and are still supplying them in Syria ect. Can we not have a law suit against these criminels? They love handing out money to people (usually terrorists) So why cant we get in on it and get some money from the USA for the handy work of their creation?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That is funny according to this:

Al-qaeda was self financed by Bin Laden himself.

Some financing for al-Qaeda in the 1990s came from the personal wealth of Osama bin Laden.[57] By 2001 Afghanistan had become politically complex and mired. With many financial sources for al-Qaeda Bin Laden's financing role may have become comparatively minor. Sources in 2001 could also have included Jamaa Al-Islamiyya and Islamic Jihad, both associated with Afghan-based Egyptians.[58] Other sources of income in 2001 included the heroin trade and donations from supporters in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries.[57] A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[59

en.wikipedia.org...

Don't see Cia anywhere there

edit on 3-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Lol...this is pretty sad.

I can see them in a cave.....plotting their evilness......someone suggests forrest fires in Europe and they all laugh maniacally *Muuuahhhhhhhhhaaaa*

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
That is funny
Don't see Cia anywhere there

Al-Qaeda is a CIA Term meaning Database.

This base was used to fight the Russians in Afgan with American Training and weapons, supplied by the CIA.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Didn't read the article?

al-Qaeda (play /ælˈkaɪdə/ al-KY-də; Arabic: القاعدة‎ al-qāʿidah, Arabic: [ælqɑːʕɪdɐ], translation: "The Base" and alternatively spelled al-Qaida and sometimes al-Qa'ida) is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama bin Laden at some point between August 1988[16] and late 1989,[17] with its origins being traceable to the Soviet War in Afghanistan

That same origin being traced back to Charlie Wilson Democratic Congressman who was arming the mujahideen.

Then of course:

"al-Qaeda-linked" individuals who have undergone training in one of its camps in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq or Sudan, but who have not taken any pledge.[2

So yeah the Us had a hand, so have many others anyone placing sole blame on the US/CIA is not telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yes thats what I thought and wasnt tim osman aka laden bin of crap, working for the Cia? Wasnt he also a close family friend of bush?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Same in the US last summer but they don't advertise it.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I just don't get the logic behind these arson acts. Are the Taliban thinking "these trees need to have jihad waged on them. If Mohammed wanted us to have trees he would have made more of them in our homeland. These tress are infidels burn them all. Achmed! Yes sir! Have you found the location of the infidel trees that I witnessed in that documentary about those infidel Jedi and furry little creatures?!? We will need to burn those down too!"

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What I want to know since the CIa is Al-qeda why is Russia covering for us?

Hmmm

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The Russians are paranoid because al qaeda doesn't exist

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Next throwing a cigarette butt out your car window will be an act of terrorism.. This is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
psychosis.....

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wow, you are more confused than you think, probably about life in general. I don't mean that to just be an insult, but constructive critism.

CIA = Al-Qeda? The CIA is many things, but Al-Qeda? Really? We trained them, gave them some weapons, and they bit us in the butt. Now we are trying to kill them.

I fed and sheltered my dog. It bit me in the hand. I took it to the shelter; it proceeded to attack other people. The dog is put down. Al-Qeda is that failed dog that needs to be put down.

Or is that to hard to understand ... or maybe it is too simple.

---

Our problem is that they are not stupid and there are a lot of them that hide in among the population. We can't just go around and kill anyone who looks like a suspicious person. By the time we find out they are what we thought they were, it is too late or just in the knick of time.

---

It's okay though. Only the people who you want to betray somone ( the CIA for example) can betray some one. I guess an extremist Muslim sect cant betray someone? For example, a Muslim organization cant betray the CIA / United States? That is impossible isnt it?
edit on 3-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I think Neo was just being sarcastic with that statement. He raises a good point-If AQ was the CIA, Russia wouldn't be covering for them and Russia would be screaming from the rooftops that the American's were behind it all.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

(Nods thoughtfully.) I live in a certain western state that was hit pretty hard by wildfires this past summer (to put it mildly). I'd have to look it up (and hope it did not go swish-swish down the memory hole), but in the aftermath, law enforcement (including the federales) were supposed to have investigated these blazes. I've heard nothing since then, so...(shrugs in a puzzled manner).

I do not believe that everything on God's grey earth is a conspiracy/plot, but in the state where I reside, all the fires started around the same time...and we've had none since.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So does this mean Smokey the bear is now a dhs employee??

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Not Al-Qaeda But by the Jihadist Groups. Al-Qaeda Would be used on everything now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join