It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bully Calls News Anchor Fat, News Anchor Destroys Him On Live TV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The story below is hateful, yet great all at the same time... A CBS news anchor received an email from a gentlemen a very hurtful email that should NEVER have happened, but it did. In the video you will see exactly what was written to the female news anchor and I'll let you decide if he "has a point" or if he crossed the line. The reason why I'm posting this video is because how the female news anchor responded to the gentlemen. IMO, she killed him with kindness and she did it by bringing awareness to a issue our country is seeing today...Bullying... With October being anti-bullying awareness month, its good to see people out there who care to not lash back when they're hurt, but instead they care to educate so these things will not happen again. Please take a look at the story and video and let me know what you think ATS...

www.examiner.com...

My videos never post here is the youtube link

www.youtube.com...

Mods- I ran a search didn't see this story

**** If someone could show me how to post a youtube video, i would greatly appreciate it... I cut and paste the link in the VID-Youtube box but it didnt work
edit on 2-10-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I get a "THIS VIDEO DOES NOT EXIST" message.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I get a "THIS VIDEO DOES NOT EXIST" message.

I added the link under

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Here ya go....

Des

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you... How did you post it?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
All hail Jennifer Livingston!

It's what's inside that counts and if everyone would just focus on that the world would be a better place.

The world has gone to hell in a hand basket and it's mainly because we're all so concerned with appearances.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

rUOpqd0rQSo&feature=player_embedded is the code you need.. It's everything after V= for youtube vids.
About to watch it:

edit on 10/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Very well handled. I like it. I had no idea October was anti bullying month. huh..

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Good for her. It's quite a good way to make a point. I admire her spunk.

link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thank you very much!!

link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you... How did you post it?

When you post a YT vid. Only copy the part after the equal signs in the url of the video.Paste that part of the URL into the brackets for youtube vids.

Des
edit on 3-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Here ya go....

Des

I'm sorry, but....
I stopped the video at 1 minute 34 seconds. That's how long it took for me to think of something else to do.

(For those interested, I windexed my computer screen
)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Feel good stories aren't for everyone.. I hope your screen is nice and clear now

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by jhn7537

rUOpqd0rQSo&feature=player_embedded is the code you need.. It's everything after V= for youtube vids.
About to watch it:

Very well handled. I like it. I had no idea October was anti bullying month. huh..

Or just the

rUOpqd0rQSo

no &feature=player... as thats not required.

Didn't know that the entire extra string didn't kill the embed. Six of one, half a dozen of the other I guess

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

On the Youtube url you copy and paste everything after the equals sign ( = ), click the "VID YOUTUBE" key just above the text input field, and enter.

The usual Youtube file information looks something like "1J766v8" or the like. Once in awhile, if there are adds or redirects built into the Youtube URL they after the series of numbers and start with a "&" - so everything after the "=" and before the potential "&" is what you need and the "VID YOUTUBE" button works like a charm.

The same applies to the "VID GOOGLE" button as well.

~Heff

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

reply to post by trysts

Feel good stories aren't for everyone.. I hope your screen is nice and clear now

No, I'm totally into feel-good stories, jhn7537!
But, there is no way that a random e-mail should take up 4 minutes of the actual news. It's just me

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Boy she can whinge too

I kid...

Seems she could have done what a local radio guy here said he did only yesterday. Someone sent him a letter, the first line was derogatory, the last line was insulting, so he just threw the letter in the trash.

No need to justify the letter with the indignation it sought to provoke. And just like anyone of us who feels insulted by ignorance. Having a good ol' QQ about it on the telly justifies to some extent the guys letter.

Unless he posted it in public, on facebook or somewhere.. she just fed his troll face.

*no pun intended*

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Great response! Good for her...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

reply to post by trysts

But, there is no way that a random e-mail should take up 4 minutes of the actual news. It's just me

I believe she did a good thing, she took a hateful email and turned it into a story that fits perfectly in with Anti-bullying awareness month.. If you would have got past 1:34 you would have heard her story on it
... This story is starting to pick up national attention which means more people are going to be made aware of the situation and anti bullying month, if anything, it brings awareness to everyone on a more national scale... I doubt that the small news team figured this 4 minute clip would go viral, but it did... I found this on Facebook where its getting shared and re-posted on numerous peoples walls... its spreading... And I think bullys deserve to be called out when they act stupid

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

reply to post by trysts

I think you missed the point, entirely.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

reply to post by trysts

I believe she did a good thing, she took a hateful email and turned it into a story that fits perfectly in with Anti-bullying awareness month.. If you would have got past 1:34 you would have heard her story on it
... This story is starting to pick up national attention which means more people are going to be made aware of the situation and anti bullying month, if anything, it brings awareness to everyone on a more national scale... I doubt that the small news team figured this 4 minute clip would go viral, but it did... I found this on Facebook where its getting shared and re-posted on numerous peoples walls... its spreading... And I think bullys deserve to be called out when they act stupid

After reading you I watched the the entire video, jhn7437. Yes, I was wrong.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join