It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ats members bring disclosure to theses top 10 Unexplained phenomena

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

And Mr. Prophet, what abilities do you claim to have if you are unable to come up with multiple scenarios in which people might require access to your information via text?

Thanks for setting me straight. I am only human and don't claim any special ability.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I used to work in a pharmacy, and we would get prescriptions from doctors for placebos. Mainly for older patients. No joke, the rx would state "placebo" bid (2 times a day).

We would fill the prescription with a sugar pill and charge the customer a dollar.

The interesting thing...it worked for a lot of those patients. They would tell me how much better they felt after their medication.

So, yeah...placebos work.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The most important disclosure of all time is YOU

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
That list misses the biggest mystery of the universe from it. Why when you wash the dishes is there always a single spoon left in the sink after pulling the plug ?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Placebo and Noceno are actually the same as the double slit experiment, because a person thinks it's gonna cure him his focus causes reality to shape around that focus and make it happen and vice versa. The double slit experiment showed particles behaved different when measured and recorded. So if this happens at the quantum level then placebo and nocebo demonstrate this at the level we are on. There is your explanation for those, give me some more time to look into the others and ill probably propose another spot on theory that will probably be proven true.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Since no one posted them....
10. The Kuiper Cliff
9. The Placebo Effect
8. The "Bloop"
7. The Nocebo Effect
6. The Lithium Problem
5. Fly-by Anomolies
4. Missing Anti-Matter
3. Eocene Hothouse
2. The Axis of Evil
1. Dark Flow

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by macdad1
That list misses the biggest mystery of the universe from it. Why when you wash the dishes is there always a single spoon left in the sink after pulling the plug ?

I think even bigger than that is "where does the other sock go in the dryer??"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join