It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gnobody
reply to post by 1beerplease

I appreciate your honest and candid response. However more questions....

Do you consider our soul and spirit to be the same thing?

Do you think that we are in pocession of our soul or that our soul is something we have to work towards?

Do you believe we only have one physical existence?

Do you believe in reincarnation or return?

What do you think is required, on our part, to ultimatley reunite with the 'all that is'?

Regards

Gnobody

Thank you once again Gnobody,

yes, i believe the soul and spirit to be the same thing, the breath of life.

yes we are in possession of our soul, the physical body is actually 'inside' the soul. not the other way around.
when ever you learn , experience and believe in 'builds' the soul, its how the soul 'grows'

no we have many, but do remember that every "re-incarnation" one has they are living right now. everything exists now, remember. To be more accurate, one doesn't technically re incarnate, ever . but the soul 'branches' of into other 'parts of you'. sometimes people will meet some one connected to them through the 'oversoul' and you will find you have alot in common, also called a 'soulmate' .litteral mates of the same 'oversoul'

give your life the meaning, the definition of what you want it to be. do what you think is 'right' (someones right is someone elses wrong') and do not live someone else's dream, be yourself to the fullest and follow what excites you . do not let people get in your head and give you false beliefs.

the main lesson in life is that it is completely meaningless. that means NOTHING has built in meaning, your job is to give it that meaning of what you believe it is, not your friends. excitement is the higherself saying you are on the right path. follow your excitement untill you cant take it no futher...... with ZERO EXPECTATIONS

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

How can you be so sure that any of that exists beyond your own mind at all?

Surely you question what the minds capabilities are and what its limits are...to our view and perceptions.

How can you be so sure your ego has not chosen such pathways just to feed your desires to be of something beyond this little life? Would you find it dissatisfying to know that before and after this life, there is no 'you' at all? Would you be ok with that? I just ask for honest answers...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
what happens if u try to uncoil the kundalini at the base of the spine while sitting with poor posture?

You get sick.
The energy gets stuck.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Same question...just asked a bit differently...

You say our soul grows...that we need to learn and grow...

If all that is, is already....what is the purpose of growing...growing towards what?

Can it not be as simple as...to be, is to 'ex-press'...so as we are 'being' all we really need to do is just honestly express our being? Not about growing for what is after this life or from what came before...and that it is our ego, our idea that we are separate from one another...that wants to believe that we have a reason to grow beyond this life....that we are moving towards something? Could it be that all we really need to do, is just honestly learn how to 'be' a true expression...of life itself, and in that, all is perfectly as is, no need to return to anything, no need to ever have left anything...only the ego clings to these ideas.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
How much longer do I have to wait before [color=FF5CD3]Bacon-Flavored Soda becomes regularly available at my local convenient store?

OMG!
Can you just see Bloombergs head explode over that in the NYC stores?!?!

QUESTION ... what frequency does God vibrate at?

WOW, excellent question. "god" to me means the top of the ladder in terms of densities. 'god' or 'all that is' or 'the one' is everything you can imagine and see/taste/touch/etc. all that is (everything in existence) is everything, you , me, the chair, table, sun , aliens, etc so the vibration of 'all that is' can't really be true. it is the vibration of everything in existence, individually.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

So are you saying it gets better? Later on it will be better?

i cannot answer that question accurately. and i dont want to mislead. but my personal belief is that yes it does get "better" if you will..... it feels more of like what it should feel like, if that makes sense.

Underneath it all there is love.
The love is always there, it is just hidden.
Later is not where love is.

yes, the one ( all that is ) is pure love, the more densities you go through the more you 'experience, recognise, enjoy and understand love. love is something special all together.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

Shouldn't you be in school now? Instead of cluttering up the boards here with more nonsense...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Are you for real? Are you a little crazy? That's enough for right now.
edit on 28-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ok here's this for you

Are we all sent to various bio-lifeforms to learn and grow from different perspectives all going to the source of life which we are all intimately connected already, or is this all a coincidence and we were cursed with the ability to think too much?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
To me it looks like you are super mario.. But hey, what do I know..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

are you aware of the law of attraction? that what you put out, is what you get back ?
if anybody understands this and knows it to 'work' the physics behind its workings arnt magical. it is just you attracted something into your life BY CHANGING your own vibratory resonance with something closer to what you want to attract, and because now you are LITERALLY a different person your reality will change almost instantaneous to the one that matches your resonance. sometimes when you are more 'one' with yourself you can tell when your phone will ring, or what the exact time is, or 'predict' something. it is because you changed your thoughts and beliefs to something a little different which in turn changes your resonance which in turns has no choice but to 'create' or put you in the new reality that has the some resonance with you.

Your right on the money with your interpretation of Universal Law.

Now for my question............

What do you believe came first, The Chicken or the Egg? ~$heopleNation

thank you for your response,

as for your question since they both are fundamentally the same thing apart from age, they both came frist or neither one came first, either one. But if you ment that ^^^ chicken and egg literally, the chicken came first.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

"god" to me means the top of the ladder in terms of densities. 'god' or 'all that is' or 'the one' is everything you can imagine and see/taste/touch/etc. all that is (everything in existence) is everything, you , me, the chair, table, sun , aliens, etc so the vibration of 'all that is' can't really be true. it is the vibration of everything in existence, individually.

You are contradicting yourself...and again...this answer of yours pertains to the questions that I am asking...

'god' is the top of the ladder...-is god not also the bottom....since you keep saying 'all that is'....and the middle too....and please dont forget my question about if past and future is all now, more or less....what then are we moving towards....

If god is all that is...is there really any existence of individuality at all?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

How was this universe born? What is the purpose of our existence as a species? What is the nature of any and all higher powers that exist? What is the meaning of the date 12/21/12, and what impact will it have on this world? Is there any truth at all to Revelations, and can you specifiy the extent of accuracy? Is this the first universe to exist, and is it intended to be rebooted at some point? Are we, as a species, on the correct spiritual path for fulfilling any and all Greater Purposes that may exist at this time?

Please answer all of these questions as fully as you are able, for the benefit of all ATS members participating in this thread.

edit on 28-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Hello 1beerplease,

1. We are now on a physical level. All matter, which I believe to be rather unrefined in this region of reality, converts back to the energy particles that holds them together. Energy can be converted to sound and light. Do you see a collaboration between the current (or the Big Being) that keeps all this together in the form of energy, our souls and Sound and Light?

2. We are now on a physical level. Do you see that there is a region, way way above this region where the physical body is left behind and only mind and soul exists? Blissfully. Even further up from that, way way up, the mind is left behind and only the soul in its purest form merges back with the creator. What is your view on this statement?

3. If we eventually merge back with the Great Ocean of Everything, what was the purpose of sending us down to this physical region of suffering and duality, where we are virtually in the dark about our own existence and our creator? Why did we get sent down here in the first place?

4. Man is completely blind to the treasures that lies within him. He is totally unaware that the macrocosm lies within the microcosm to the fullest extent of the word. Way beyond his wildest imagination. Do you think the Messengers that was sent here, opened the third eye and showed the way within, back to the Divine One-ness?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

To me i believe this information to be 100% accurate, as i said earlier somewhere, these are my day in day out beliefs. i am not asking you to believe what i say, and im definitely not trying to force things down anyones throat.
all i am saying is this, I got some information you might find interesting, but you gotta ask for it. remember i am not giving this info out in one big chunk, i want people to ask for it. if they find that something i say 'works' for them i hope you use it to your best ability.

Regarding this thread, the below is just my opinion...

I understand what you are saying, but you have to consider that when it comes to a subject such as this, you are playing a dangerous game.

You claim to have 'important information' when in reality you have only your opinion and ideas when it comes to esoteric matters, unless you have a direct experienced knowledge. From your answers to certain questions and the very fact that you created this thread the way you have done, I don't believe that you do.

You also state:

"I got some information you might find interesting, but you gotta ask for it."

I respect the fact that you have stated that in answer to some questions you 'don't know', but why should we ask you for anything?

Is this some kind of 'seek and ye shall find' spiritual ego trip?

Are you trying to play the part of a Guru that can teach, but doesn't want to seem like he is preaching, so we have to ask?

Again, it implies that you have all the answers and we have to ask the right questions to recieve some enlightenment from you.

Normally I wouldn't make such a big deal of it, most talk of these things are in a discussion type format where people post their opinions, beliefs and ideas which are then discussed and debated, but when someone comes to forum like this and states that they are here to answer questions from everyone regarding metaphysical or mystical matters to 'get the important information out there' it implies that you have the answers and are some kind of 'authority', even though you have stated that these are just you beliefs.

You also state that:
"To me i believe this information to be 100% accurate, as i said earlier somewhere, these are my day in day out beliefs. i am not asking you to believe what i say, and im definitely not trying to force things down anyones throat".

If that is the case, you could have easily just replied or participated in a myriad of other threads discussing whatever it is you wanted to say. Why invite people to 'seek' information or 'knowledge' from you when you can just create a thread and express your beliefs for us to debate or discuss?

You say:
"remember i am not giving this info out in one big chunk, i want people to ask for it"

Why?

I hope you don't think I'm being harsh with my words above, it's just that I feel that in the way you have presented this thread, some people could take what you have say as Gospel, they could make life changing decisions based on your answers that may or may not be correct. This could have consequences, (for you and the a third party), way beyond your comprehension...

I have tried to present my thoughts about this in a way that doesn't seem like I am attacking you or trying to offend you, this is not my intention, I hope you can see that.

Kind regards

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by LeoVirgo

Did you know that every spirit has a set path that they desire to follow before the day they are born ?

During my teenage years, my mother forced me to look into an ink bowl, i saw my past/present and future spanning 44 years ranging from age 8 to 52.

Little did i know of that at the time. i classified it all as cr@p.

Spiritual people often say we live the same sort of life over and over again trying not to repeat the same mistakes.

i admit i have just opened a 'can of worms' and will now get burnt for it. However, what better way to learn from lifes mistakes than to learn the hard way.

From the vision i am certain that some form of paradise / utopia is fast approaching. It will engulf the whole world.

There is no way possible that my ego can transform this world from the hell that it is today into a new world paradise.

This false paradise could also be linked to the false rapture. Either way a major earth changing event is coming that my ego wouldn't have a chance of creating. i am sure this will happen before Dec 22 2012.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Will Justin Beiber become a nobody in the very near future?

Will everyone finally believe Michael Jackson, Tupac and Elvis are dead?

Blasphemer!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

In that case, no disrespect I'm merely curious but is there any way you can prove all of this?
Plus the last reply I got from the op he explained his theory on religion and extraterrestrials and how they cannot be revealed because of the primitive and unsophisticated views that the majority of humanity shares when it comes to the origins of life.
How would you elaborate on that?
I'm admittedly an agnostic, purely because I'm very insecure, I don't like being wrong.
So yes I would like to believe in some kind of god and I'm open to most possibilities.
Even so I could never grasp how a judeo Christian god, as described in the bible can fit, I've always thought he must be some sort of inter dimensional alien dictator for it to work. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by LeoVirgo

Did you know that every spirit has a set path that they desire to follow before the day they are born ?

During my teenage years, my mother forced me to look into an ink bowl, i saw my past/present and future spanning 44 years ranging from age 8 to 52.

Little did i know of that at the time. i classified it all as cr@p.

Spiritual people often say we live the same sort of life over and over again trying not to repeat the same mistakes.

i admit i have just opened a 'can of worms' and will now get burnt for it. However, what better way to learn from lifes mistakes than to learn the hard way.

From the vision i am certain that some form of paradise / utopia is fast approaching. It will engulf the whole world.

There is no way possible that my ego can transform this world from the hell that it is today into a new world paradise.

This false paradise could also be linked to the false rapture. Either way a major earth changing event is coming that my ego wouldn't have a chance of creating. i am sure this will happen before Dec 22 2012.

I know of one spirit...not many...and I know that the illusion of separation causes us to convict ourselves to believing things like...that a spirit has a set path and that a spirit desires anything at all.

You say 'spiritual people'...when the term can be used in many ways. I consider myself to be very spiritual.

Most defiantly, we all learn from what we call mistakes...but if a mistake teaches us something, is it really then a mistake...would we go back and rid of the error and then in that also, we rid of what it taught us?

So your saying that a paradise will come..without the hard work from our own being and will? Who will bring this and make it happen? And what purpose will come along with it if we learned nothing about how to make it happen ourselves? I know many desire this...but I know our people are not ready to bring it forth through our own will and understanding, we are not mature enough nor have had enough experiences of how living against eachother brings us and how living for eachother brings us...we are not ready for such and for it to come prematurely offers us nothing. Our desires want easiness, they long for joy and not hardships along side the joys..but look out into this vastness...the laws of the universe work along with death bringing births...so I ask you where out in the universe do you see the laws offering only paradise?

No, your ego surely can not do that...nor could all the ego's in the world. Paradise is within, its a state of mind in excepting how this universe works and then being of that expression the best way you know how.

So explain to me this paradise...and why you long for it...and why you believe that its a 'must' that will be forced on us? Or did I misunderstand you and you after all did mean that we, our people, will bring it to fruitation without the aid of outside forces or some intervention?

I mean well...I simply seek for humans to be honest, even with their own selves...how must does 'desire' play in ones belief? That is a question every believer must ask...if they are a honest seeker...

LV

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Im sry...but can you please answer this question that I posted earlier as well to you...

Would you find it dissatisfying to know that before and after this life, there is no 'you' at all? Would you be ok with that?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join