It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! My consciousness was "bounced" out of my pineal gland...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Disclaimer: If you don't believe in Astral Projection or any of that kind of stuff then I would not read any further or reply as you will probably be wasting both of our time. If you are curious about it though, I encourage you to please keep reading! :].

I apologise for the "Help!" part of the title, it's just this is something that has been bothering me for a couple of years now and I'd really love to be able to figure out what happened to me and if any of the great minds here can shed any light on my experience, it would be much appreciated! Oh and please excuse my older threads... I was young and clueless... well I'm still clueless now but I have progressed to know a little bit about a little bit haha :].

I'll start from the beginning... when I was a kid (23 now) and pondering all of life's big questions, I always had a longing to escape from my body... I didn't know why, I didn't know how, I didn't even know if it was possible apart from dreaming... even in a dream I never really knew if I was outside or inside my body... then one day roughly 3 years ago (before I discovered meditation and all that jazz) I was sitting watching TV but not really paying attention to it and that's when it happened...

Everything that follows in the next paragraph happened within 1.5 - 2 seconds.

There was some sort of "pulse" that came from my mid section that travelled through my blood like a tidal wave straight down to my feet then from my feet straight back up through my legs and body then into my head where it reached the front of my head where my third eye is and for lack of a better way to explain it... the tidal wave of blood "bounced" off of my consciousness propelling it out of my third eye... this is the interesting part... I was then hovering above my body as a sphere of energy... everything that I am, the me on the inside, existed as this sphere of energy now hovering above my body (I could still sense my body but I was not in it). I could not see light, I could not see dark... I only existed... I've never felt so free in my life... like I'd finally broke the bonds that were holding me prisoner in this physical universe... then as you can imagine never having experienced something like this before I got such a fright at the same time which resulted in my consciousness being slammed back into my third eye... I was sadly back inside my body.

A little while later I discovered Astral Projection and got into meditating, I try and do it for an hour a day using Isochronic tones but lately I can't help but fall asleep (I meditate late afternoonish) and can't seem to progress any further than feeling the pressure on my third eye. There was one meditation session though about a year ago where it sort of popped open and energy started flowing through my brain but it only lasted for about 5 minutes before dying out.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to do a bit more discovering and found out that Astral Projection and Etheric Projection are two different types so I decided to type into Google "what is the difference between Astral and Etheric Projection?" and this is what I found (it's important to read the "best answer" part as it relates to my experience!) - answers.yahoo.com...

Notice the part just above 'sources' where it says...

"- the solar body - this one does not emulate the physical body, it is spherical, situated on the superior part of the body, around one's head."

Until the moment I read that, I've never heard of anything or anyone in the last 3 years come close to describing what happened to me or giving me some sort of explanation that has came as close as that description of "The Solar Body"... which brings me to my questions...

Please great minds of ATS... is there at least one soul out there who can explain what happened to me? Has anyone else ever heard of the Solar Body? Has anyone else ever even had that experience? Does anyone have any information about it at all? I managed to find one webpage:

gnosticteachings.org...

I'm not sure I really understand it though

I've read into OOBE's and near death experiences quite a bit but I have never yet seen anyone describing the same thing that happened to me which leads me to believe what I experienced was something different.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Much love!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Looks like a good thread to follow. I'm just posting to put it in my list. I'm getting ready for work now so I'll post something later (tommorow).

S&F OP!

In the mean time, here is a good video to watch:

edit on 9/27/2012 by sled735 because: Add video

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks! :]. Looks like I'm going to need all the help I can get to find someone who knows what I'm talking about lol fingers crossed though!

I'll give it a watch now :]
edit on 27-9-2012 by JustLikeSuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JustLikeSuperman

Just because you can appreciate this.. and its in the same vein of thought : My middle daughter was dying and received a liver transplant. Before the xplant she was very very ill and sometimes it was hard to rouse her to wakefulness due to all of the complications ( liver enzymes, portal hypertension, poison in her system due to liver failure.. etc). Well one evening she woke up and told us that her guts here out in front of her and were leading her around and her feet were going through the floor. She had never seen the movie.. but sure as heck sounded a lot like the time issues and etc on Donnie Darko. She didnt articulate it well, but she said when she was going somewhere her guts would come out and take her there. WEIRD!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This may help:

Astralpedia Master Thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also i suggest you have a read into my thread series down in my sig...

part seven about how your consciousness works, part eight ´bout meditation for starter fit best but you should start at the first to follow the context

Peace, love an light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim
edit on 27-9-2012 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everything is better now! Thanks for the post! I've always been curious about that movie... hasn't there been others that have described seeing the same thing? I often wonder if it could be connected to an active chakra somewhere in the lower body region...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Thanks for the reply! I will check out your links as soon as I'm done watching the video! :]

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustLikeSuperman

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everything is better now! Thanks for the post! I've always been curious about that movie... hasn't there been others that have described seeing the same thing? I often wonder if it could be connected to an active chakra somewhere in the lower body region...

Doing well now. Issues, but alive and doing well
TY

I am not sure if its been discussed and didnt search for it.. though now I might in the event someone else has experienced that! She had a lot of weird experiences and still does.. but the thing with the altering of one's "tethering".. or in your case being untethered.. versus being tethered as she was experiencing was interesting to me

edit on 27-9-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustLikeSuperman
reply to post by sled735

Thanks! :]. Looks like I'm going to need all the help I can get to find someone who knows what I'm talking about lol fingers crossed though!

I'll give it a watch now :]

Well, sorry, but the video probably won't answer the question you asked. It only talks about how the pineal gland opens the third eye. But, I thought it would be a good watch for those who don't know about this yet.

The experience you had is not your regular OBE. Sounds like it could be fatal though, so be careful!
Looks like you have already received some good info from members.

edit on 9/27/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

de nada...

Can you go into more detail what happened short before in detail?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Glad to hear!

I think there are people out there, maybe your daughter is one of them, that are lucky enough to have active chakras without having to meditate to activate them and if they don't know anything about this kind of thing it can sometimes be scary due to things like that happening that they don't understand...

Yeeh, it was a mad experience, I was completely seperated from my body but I was still aware of it at the same time... really weird!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

If it was fatal and it happens again, I have no idea how I'm going to stop it because I had no control over it the first time :/. There is a bit in one of the links I provided where the person says that if suddenly disturbed while in a certain state of projection it can result in physical death... trying not to let that put me off though! Hahaa. After that experience though, I don't really fear death any more because I now know it's possible to exist without your body because before the thing I feared about death was ceasing to exist... now that I do exist, I don't want to stop existing.. you know what I mean?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Do you mean before I got bounced out of my forehead? It was 3 years ago, I don't remember much from that day apart from sitting at home watching TV on the sofa, then I kindd of zoned out into a daydream and that's when it happened...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

allright...
Close your eyes
What state of mind have you been? Wat was running on the tv? Describe the room
what happened in the daydream? What have you felt short before the sensations began?
Try to remember...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Thats the thing, nothing happened in the daydream... It was one of those ones where you just completely zone out, clear mind, not thinking.. just being... like when someone waves their hand in front of your face to get your attention and you snap out of it... except there was no one to snap me out of it that time haha

I really can't remember what was on TV but it was a decent size room, sofa ran along the wall, window was on the right hand wall of the sofa, big flat screen tv in the corner at the left of the window, dull sort of cream colour walls and a black dinning table and chairs in the other corner opposite the TV... sorry if that's not a very clear description? lol

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

...and what did you feel?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I was very happy at the time, had a girlfriend that I'd been with for about a month at the time, best friend (still got the best friend haha) and a load of other friends, family, no problems really, just an easy going unpressurised life! :]

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

hmmm...

...my experience and my feelings with what you wrote is that there was a kind of energetic program that entered your energybody. What you felt inside your body sounds like a direct transmission from the energetic spheres.
For an unknown reason it was pushing you out of your body. My speculation is that it could have uploaded a program into your mind or brain, as you where fully engaged with your oobe. Maybe it was a breeding-program for a new one? I dunno
I have had some cases similar to that, sometimes the people have been more aware and could even describe the whole progress. They needed alot of energy, will and the right images (protection, cleaning, light from within/gaya) to reoccupy their selfs...
You should think about/meditate/feel what else happens inside you that is strange! This does not have to be automaticly bad! maybe it is a simple wake up program? one guy noticed that he looked alot more into the stars and that this was not his intention but something strange...

Sadly you couldn´t give more information on the progress itself...
Would like to help but you but you have to have the will to help yourself!
Your descriptions doesn´t sound like that...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Sorry I haven't got back sooner, been a busy day!

The energetic spheres sounds interesting! Is there anything about them in the links you provided? Gonna get down to reading them tonight. What do you mean by a breeding program? I really had no control over the whole experience, I was just a passenger.. I don't think it was to wake me up really, I've always had a strong conscience, very aware of the fact that I actually exist, always pondering on the questions that most people in this world don't even think about... I've always sat and watched the stars ever since I was young, my dad got me into it :]. I think I'm as self aware as one could possibly be.. in the physical universe anyway... perhaps that's why my consciousness popped out my head.. I'm getting too strong for the physical universe to contain? Haha I don't know. I've gave you every detail I can possible detail I can think of to do with the whole experience, maybe if you gave me an example of what you mean, I might remember something else?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yeah sounds like you have a brief OBE -- that's all I had also -- astral projection.

Etheric projection I have all the time - it's like an extension of your consciousness while you stay in your body. So it's a lower level of electromagnetic energy which then senses the electrochemical or emotional energy of other people.

O.K. so the OBE I had is similar to what you experienced only I was listening to C2C and this dude called in saying he felt this presence in his body -- a weight on him -- and then he woke up. I knew right away that the presence he "felt" was actually his own body while he was out of his body.

So I was in full lotus yoga position when I was listening to C2C and then I fell asleep while I was in full lotus. sure enough I have this dream where I'm awake but I'm wondering who is in my bed - I can't quite tell - I know it's heavy and weighing down my mattress and I can kind of see the form. Suddenly I realize it is my own body in full lotus position and as soon as I realize who I am looking at then I'm sucked back into my body and I wake up in full lotus yoga position.

On yeah and on the "solar body" -- again this is the astral body as holographic quantum coherent light. For example I have seen energy masters have huge auras -- yellow light -- streaming out of their heads -- as they activate their auras. Also I have seen a qigong master create "yin spirits" -- again yellow lights but shaped like humans - they formed out of his head one by one - they would break off and float out into the room. He told us later they were going out to heal people. Also I have seen dead spirits floating in - again yellow lights shaped like humans -- floating in to get healed by the qigong master and he confirmed that indeed he heals dead spirits all the time - to help them go into the Emptiness - a brighter light, so the dead person is no longer stuck on earth.
edit on 28-9-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join