It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two different people, two similar dreams, but what is it evidence of?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hard to get the title right for this one

Last year my nan passed away. My mum is still very upset over it and she recently told me that my nan came to her in a dream and told her that she was OK and my mum should stop worrying about her. In the dream, my nan gave her a hug just before the dream ended.

My girlfriend's nan passed away when she was quite young. She had essentially brought my girlfriend up from a young age and they were very close, as was my mum to my nan. She also told me of a dream she had where her nan came to her and told her to stop worrying, that she was OK and there was no need to stay upset. In the dream, they embraced just as my girlfriend woke up.

So my question is, what is at work in these dreams? Is it the subconscious mind at work during rest to make sense of a situation and help heal the wounds, or do we travel in our dreams, able to commincate with other worlds?

I just find it weird that they would have essentially the same dream?

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

So my question is, what is at work in these dreams? Is it the subconscious mind at work during rest to make sense of a situation and help heal the wounds, or do we travel in our dreams, able to commincate with other worlds?

When this happens, you two are met in the in-between, or common ground and are allowed to speak to facilitate the ease of passing. It is not a dream, but it actually does happen, but it takes place during slumber, as many are taken out of the body for this experience.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

If you think thats weird...check out this article on ATS that is entitled explanation needed with a series of dreams...it is a convo pretty muuch between me and another person about exactly the same dreamw...here is the link...just know u are not alone...nucu love...dreamtraveler...

Here is the link..plz read thru it all and see where we are located in relation to each other...ive never talked to them on ATS before either..but anyways enuf of my rambllingss...see for yourself

www.abovetopsecret.com... tell me what u think after u read our story...i understand

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
That was direct spirit communication. It is a fairly common occurrence but that doesn't make it any less special. Some people call them ADC's or After Death Contacts.

Everyone gets to say their goodbyes, and in REAL ADC's, there is ALWAYS confirmation that it occurred. Such as two people having almost the same dream

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

me and my cousin once had the exact same dream, the same night, but the truely weird thing is, we saw each other in said dream, and were watching it from said perspectives.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I believe that...when I was younger my gma died...she was my mom in a way growin up..ni had a mom but nuttin beats gmsd love when ur a fav...long story short...she died of ovarian cancer...i inew she was gunna die thst nite and I never got to say gdbye...she did die that night but the next night in my dream she came to me and told me she is oksy and I will see her again one fay...i beliebe you friend

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamtraveler420

Explwin two ppl havin the same dream located on opposite sides of the globe..never talked or anything either...sry for typos...damn tablets lol

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamtraveler420

Explwin two ppl havin the same dream located on opposite sides of the globe..never talked or anything either...sry for typos...damn tablets lol

Just your spirits having communication, and you remember it as a dream on your human side.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gostr

Many years ago I used to frequent a place on the www called spiritweb, and a bunch of us did this experiment where we would attempt to contact each other in dreams. It was actually very interesting, a lot of us met each other in our sleep, and shared similar dreams. It happens.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I think its a deeper meaning...i agree our spirits communicate..u shud browse thru it and tell me what u think fpr yourself aside from that though please...i would love more insight...we have purpose in the dream...same enemies...same locations...same everyytthibg really lol..im just wondering if our spirits our somehow all connected...for me this is in a way some pproof we are...not total but ya know what I mean?...our age differrnce too...but Idk if we ever met in the dreams..neither do they..we think maybe and maybe isnt enuf...but the same everything else..it makes me wonder...ajyways im sorry to you OP I just thought u wud find it interesting...nothin more...love n light dream travelr

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Kinda like astral projection?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

P.s. Star and flag my dream traveling friend

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

U guys planned it...we didnt..thats why its different for me imo
never even talked or met before either...its unexplainable for me...way past my knowledge of the dreamworld

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

u shud browse thru it and tell me what u think fpr yourself aside from that though please...

If I go further, I will give too much. Again, your spirit is communicating with another spirit, that is all. Many people leave the body and do not realize it, and talk, interact, and view other areas not of their own.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

But why...thsts what I want to know...and what are the chances..honestly..and there on ats as well? Posted years b4 I even joined..our spirits communicated I ageee..but why. I know its random to do that but not in a series of dreams with a story and plot...same friends too..hmm

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamtraveler420
reply to post by jhill76

But why...thsts what I want to know...and what are the chances..honestly..and there on ats as well? Posted years b4 I even joined..our spirits communicated I ageee..but why. I know its random to do that but not in a series of dreams with a story and plot...same friends too..hmm

Because you have known this person before you have come here, but the memory is buried within you and you can not recall it on the surface.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Different people had different opinions on it. It seemed different than astral though because we were dreaming. It also made for some very awkward and sometimes embarrassing dreams depending on who I ran into while dreaming. You didn't seem to have any control over what was going on, and unlike lucid dreaming, you were not aware it was happening until the next morning when someone would wake up and write down their dreams.

We figured it was a form of dream walking of some sort, but different than astral.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

We think we are connected in the past as well...like past lives...we live parallel lives in our sleep..it never stops..just continues. Thank u for your insight as well...i like others opinions....sometimes I wry that these dreams may come to fruition one day..they are just too frequent...and it wudnt be my 1st experience with deja vu...i may be reading into it too much...but for me its about the universal connection to each other :

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

ometimes I wry that these dreams may come to fruition one day..they are just too frequent...and it wudnt be my 1st experience with deja vu...

I will speak to you in PM at new light on this.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Me ans'd my friend that had this experience are doing research...we were called dreamnaughts...you may be the same my friend! Good to see more ppl aware of thos beautiful spectacle and connection to each other

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join