It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very plausible reason for FEMA camps, the NDAA detainment and the stock piling of ammunition.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Maybe they are to put the Muslims in. Maybe to put the Republicans in. Maybe E.T's are landing in December and they are for protecting them. =)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
reply to post by flyswatter

What do you think these facilities or structures are to be used for then? Unless you think the structures don't exist either...

In some instances, no ... they dont exist at all. In others, people seem to think that parts of military bases are being used for them (example: Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage, AK). In other cases, there are these "revamped and refurbished" Japanese internment camps that are going to be used.

Are there other buildings that you speak of? Specific ones? Go right ahead and post pictures, sir. I sure as hell dont know everything, but I've been around the block a time or two and I might be able to tell you what something is.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Come on post just 1 picture. I've been trying to get them to do it for years. Another FAIL!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Their lives would be jeopardized before normal citizens, putting them there would be instant kill. You see it how you like, it's my take on it, you have yours.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If these camps do exist they could only hold a small fraction of the population, which makes me more inclined to think that the camps are for the protection of law enforcement and military families.
When mass rioting and anarchy abound it will be hard to get law enforcement and military to go out and do their jobs if they are worried about the safety of their families.

Think of them like forts in the old west, they hold up in fort at night and go out everyday to kill rioters, looters and anarchist in the daytime, and they will know that their families are safe inside the fort while they are gone.
The body bags are for all the dead looters and rioters, they will just put them in the bags and stack them up along the side of the road for a truck to pick up later.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Interesting; it seems you know more about them than I do. I can't post pictures because I don't have any. I am not going to go dig up any; because the thread isn't specifically debate about the existence of FEMA camps; but the use of them, in relation to other current events and laws to "legalize their use". In 1942 they threw some up in a matter of days, there is a very solid framework in place for this to occur again.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Interesting; it seems you know more about them than I do. I can't post pictures because I don't have any. I am not going to go dig up any; because the thread isn't specifically debate about the existence of FEMA camps; but the use of them, in relation to other current events and laws to "legalize their use". In 1942 they threw some up in a matter of days, there is a very solid framework in place for this to occur again.

I think they would find it hard to use what does not exist.

As far as using a camp, as it relates to how it was done in the past ... I dont think its really plausible. Trying to handle the populace in the same manner as they did in WW2 would be much, much more difficult. We are all more educated and far more socially aware than people were in the past.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
"FEMA camps" is there a frame work and plans for them? There's a lot of questionable government spending and activity on the topic for something non existent or a hoax...

FEMA contracting

Article about Jeese Ventura's FEMA camp investigation and video links, that were censored. During his last appearance on the Alex Jones Show, Jesse Ventura confirmed that TruTV was forced to pull the show from their schedule due to government threats.
www.infowars.com...
edit on 18-9-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: Fix broken link

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lordpiney

Same things that made them do it before.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

I say Chinese. Sounds racist, but if we were to go to war with China, you would have to deal with the network of foreign nationals and their kids who are everywhere in your territory.

It sucks really, but if a US-China war was to break out, you can't just ignore the fact that many might be loyal to their ancestral home. Reality sucks I know.

You make sense. That would mean that we have been considering this for a while.....hmm.

interesting.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

"FEMA camps" is there a frame work and plans for them? There's a lot of questionable government spending and activity on the topic for something non existent or a hoax...

FEMA contracting

Article about Jeese Ventura's FEMA camp investigation and video links, that were censored. During his last appearance on the Alex Jones Show, Jesse Ventura confirmed that TruTV was forced to pull the show from their schedule due to government threats.
www.infowars.com...
edit on 18-9-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: Fix broken link

The RFP for those services, and the requisitions for the jobs associated, were shown to be for disaster recovery contingency plans, much like what would be necessary for the services provided after Katrina. One of the links that I posted actually spoke specifically about this.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Too bad that the Japanese Americans didn't have someone convince them that there were no internment camps built for them at the outbreak of World War Two.

It would have made their stay much more pleasant, I am sure, just knowing that they were living in a 'make believe' place.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
While reading new headlines; I found that I wasn't the only one here at ATS that was connecting the dots on this topic either... www.abovetopsecret.com... The author of the linked thread believes the camps of internment will be used for Arab Americans.

Admittedly that was my initial hunch gut reaction as well when the thought occurred to me and I decided to author this thread, for whom the camps and laws are intended for...but I certainly didn't want to put a face on it, because as the laws are written they could be used for anyone.

Mods: If for some reason you feel this topic is already being covered with enough information else where such as the linked thread and doesn't illicit any new information. Feel free to freeze it or remove it...my apologies for not performing a search before posting it. I thought my idea original enough, that a search was not needed before authoring...silly me.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
You look at NDAA as an attack on all of our rights, and it is, but I believe the reason for it has nothing to do with us every day Americans. It seems more geared toward terrorists or potential terrorists.

How dense are you people?

It seems more geared to terrorists? Yeah, who would be doing the terrorizing?
Oh, every day Americans who would be LABELLED terrorists trying to overthrow the government.

NDAA IS MORE THEN ATTACK ON YOUR RIGHTS. it's an attack on your FUTURE.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
The RFP for those services, and the requisitions for the jobs associated, were shown to be for disaster recovery contingency plans, much like what would be necessary for the services provided after Katrina. One of the links that I posted actually spoke specifically about this.

You don't need a bridge do ya? Red hot special on the Golden Gate today.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Of course such an undertaking wouldn't go without public notice, we noticed when the FEMA camps started popping up.

Alright I will play would people really notice anything?

Between what is going on in the ME and partisan politics,reality tv, the majority of people would not notice anything, and those who did would be blown off as "conspiracy nuts".

And.

Fdr rounded up and interned Americans confiscated private citizens gold which most people turned in, few know that there was also a ban on private ownership of silver,threw a lot of people in prison,expanded government power to never seen before levels in US history.

Then history repeated itself sans the gold and silver ban and they love the current guy in the oval office just like they loved FDR.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

great theory assuming its not all meant for liberty loving americans

china/japan war might be immiment per headlines over those islands

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

Fema Camps look up REX 84 and Operation Garden plot. While you are waking up look also at Rods Of God.
Rods of God is a sattelite that has 6 ft steel rods and is a weapon based on the Tangusta effect. Shoot the rod in the atmosphere it heats up and explodes taking out 50 square miles with no sign of foul play. A person could make the populace think it was a meteor or something.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

When they came out with the memo about vets being on their watch list ...Yeah I got a problem.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
If these camps do exist they could only hold a small fraction of the population, which makes me more inclined to think that the camps are for the protection of law enforcement and military families.
When mass rioting and anarchy abound it will be hard to get law enforcement and military to go out and do their jobs if they are worried about the safety of their families.

Think of them like forts in the old west, they hold up in fort at night and go out everyday to kill rioters, looters and anarchist in the daytime, and they will know that their families are safe inside the fort while they are gone.
The body bags are for all the dead looters and rioters, they will just put them in the bags and stack them up along the side of the road for a truck to pick up later.
All we can do is hope that if something like this becomes a reality, it IS for the criminals, and not for the common citizen what only wants to be left alone
edit on 18-9-2012 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join