It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William the anti-christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hope this hasn't been covered.
There has been a couple of posts lately about who the anti-christ might be, if of course there even is an anti-christ.
I came across this:

Prince William born June 21st 1982
June 21 is the long held, ancient occult venerated day of Summer Solstice [or rebirthing of the Sun] celebrated worldwide by witches and others, most notably in England at Stonehenge. In 1982 however, there were more than the usual series of events taking place all of which held much significance to the minds of those in the occult. There was the 'Holy Day' of Solstice, a Solar Eclipse, and then a new Moon all occurring upon the same June 21st, as if to herald something of a most important significance was indeed taking place "...and this is a most historical day -- for in London, at St Mary's Hospital - a King is born unto us! Princess Diana gave birth to Prince William Arthur of Wales. He was not named William until several days later though. As Prince Charles was visiting his wife and newborn son in the hospital, a member of the public shouted out to ask him the boy's name. Prince Charles is quoted as replying, 'You'll have to ask my wife, we're having a bit of an arguement over that.' It is said that Charles wanted to call the second in line to the throne, Arthur. This would make him "King Arthur II." However, in the article 'No More Sacrifice' the London Psychogeographical Association Newsletter No.10 reminds us that '...there are some Christian fundamentalists who have pointed out that should Prince William become King, he would be called King William V and by taking the W as two V's and the I's and l's as the roman numeral for one, they have constructed a most unsettling anagram: I AM VI VI VI or I AM 666." Some who are deceived have already interpreted the name William itself to mean the Will of God, the Will (of) I Am [see also the apostate Great Invocation]. In addition to this, the name of his father 'Charles' interpreted means "Man," this would then make William 'The Son of Man' (see also The Millennial World of Wills).

More at:

www.topsitelists.com...://www.angelfire.com/alt2/conspiracy/1.html

Pretty interesting stuff, seems to fit all the pre-requisits better than Kerry or bush. It's been rumoured for a long time that the British royal family really still runs everything. They made it seem they turned power over to the government to protect themselves from the disalusioned British peasants...lol
What do you folks think?

[edit on 16-10-2004 by ANOK]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
What do you folks think?

- All this stuff is fairy-tale and not worth wasting our time over.

Debate the monarchy, unearned priviledge and the divide between those with the wealth and power and those who have not by all means but the standard supernatural stuff of God(s) and Devil(s) like this is IMHO strictly for the kiddies and the child-like.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well I'm sooo sorry.
I guess you were forced to waist your time reading and replying to this childish thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What a silly post. He was cought cheating in school so very obviously he's the AC.
I think Monty Python is questionable.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
dgtempe is the AC!

and i know this because i do! i found it on the internet lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
whats more scary 1 billion people dying or the antichrist (BY THE WAY WHY DONT YOU BUY A BIBLE YOU WILL FIND THE TERM IS ONLY USED AS PLURAL THERE IS NO "ANTICHRIST" ONLY THE BEAST OF REVELATIONS")

if you think the death of 1 billion people is scarier than the beast just remeber that has to happen way before anything else happens that leads to the beast being known.

why not read a bible and get to know God?? get to know his son Jesus Christ who died for you on calvary, died the most hideously painfull death EVER created ...CRUCIFICATION instead of thinking this person or another is the beast as far as your concerned it makes no difference we ALL die at some point whether in the dying minute of the apocolpse or the first spring day of creation you gotta know God to spend eternity with him (would you let a stranger into your house?!)

[edit on 16-10-2004 by TruthStrgnrThanFiction]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction

why not read a bible and get to know God?? get to know his son Jesus Christ who died for you on calvary, died the most hideously painfull death EVER created ...CRUCIFICATION instead of thinking this person or another is the beast as far as your concerned it makes no difference we ALL die at some point whether in the dying minute of the apocolpse or the first spring day of creation you gotta know God to spend eternity with him (would you let a stranger into your house?!)

Why dont you go grab a science book and get to know the facts. WHy not stop beleiving in GOD and accept the fact that its a fairytale.....I also doubt that crucifiction was the most hideous painfull death.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hmmm all these personal attacks.
What makes you think I've never read the Bible LOL.

Did I say princey williamsy is the AC NO. I just posted something for discusion I found on the internet, I said it was interesting, kinda funny, I did not say I believed it...jeez
Look at my name ANOK, I will do, post, say anything that will shed a bad light on the royal ass family, money sucking scum of the earth.
Somebody's post on kerry being the AC got better replys...LOL
You're all a bunch of royalty lovers or what?
And did any of you actualy read anything on that web site?
Nobody has commented on any of the points it brings up.

Also Truthstrgnr...1 billion ppl could die next week, tommorow, today, right now. But where in the Bible does it say 1 billion ppl will die anyway? I thought it said 1 third of the ppl and stuff like that. That would be more like 2 billion.
And if you are such a christian dieing shouldn't be scary right, are'nt you going home?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
No, i think not ANOK, although the information you have provided is of passive interest in the relation to the 'anti-christ' as prince william. I think in your heart of hearts even you cant believe this, he is the future king of Britian after all so i hope not
Although actually depending on your stand point it could be said as pretty cool

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
No, i think not ANOK, although the information you have provided is of passive interest in the relation to the 'anti-christ' as prince william. I think in your heart of hearts even you cant believe this, he is the future king of Britian after all so i hope not
Although actually depending on your stand point it could be said as pretty cool

I didn't say I believed it, I just thought it would be interesting to discuss.
The fact that he is the future king of the Britons was part of that web sites theory. You gotta scroll down that site to find the info. I tried to link directly to it all but it would just take you to the opening page. So you gotta look for it a bit. There's a lot of links on there about willy boy.
There's lot's of things I don't believe in that I like to discuss, royalty, government, organised religeon, capatalism etc...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hmmmm...princess willy gets around;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well here's some new fat to chew on, well not really new, but watch the coincidences and think about it. William turns 30 in 2012, the same age when Jesus started his ministry. Also, I read today that William had a head wound which he recovered from, although I don't recall that.

All in all I just found this to be an entertaining video, I hope you will too.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Oh good lord that is utter tripe...I know you didn't prepare it but whoever made that video is paranoid, insecure and a religious nutjob....

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't buy this proposal AT ALL!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
reply to post by Bombeni

Oh good lord that is utter tripe...I know you didn't prepare it but whoever made that video is paranoid, insecure and a religious nutjob....

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't buy this proposal AT ALL!

I didn't really expect people to buy into it, I found it interesting though how the video producer made so many ties and inuendos regarding Prince William. I believe there will be an antichrist, I don't know who he is but I do think he is an adult male at this time. I suppose William is as good a candidate as any of the others being talked about.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I guess Prince Will I Am is the only person on earth that was born 21st of June AFTER a solar eclipse and will turn 30 in 2012......

Yupp...gotta shoot up my neighbor...he's turning 30 in 2012...better be prepared if Will I Am is not the right Will I Am aka Antichrist

join