It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVERYTHING you need to know about the current situation, and what will be happening shortly.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ghost375,

You are being grossly misled.

That website, Abundant Hope, is the abode of Satan.

The first commandment, according to them is:

#1 Have No Other Gods Before You

Here is the link to that part of the website:
Laws #1 and #2 of Abundant Hope

That alone should be enough for you to understand that this is the website of Satan and the religion of Satan.

Among some of the other ridiculous things in this website :
- they say Lucifer is dead already
- they spend an awful lot of time talking to their "dark brothers"!!
- they sucker people in with what is commonly understood truth about the government and politics and twist it so that people will rely on them
- THEY SEND MESSAGES TO PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE GOD HIMSELF.
- They have new laws that they added to the original 10 commandments of God, which they decimated and rebuilt, thereby no longer making those the same 10 commandments of God; as well, the new laws seem ridiculously repetitive, redundant to other laws, and completely pointless if all evil is going to be removed from this earth (which they claim is to happen soon; and yet on the very same page complain that there might be some who cause evil in the new earth and they instruct and warn them on how to avoid that... in many more ridiculous ways)
- The majority of website consists of "telepathic messages" (demonic tutoring) which are supposedly bits of communication with the universal government (they have named the Creator God "Nebadon" of this universe, and the arch angels are named thusly, for example, "Gabriel of Nebadon" and so forth...)
- Their claim about the eclipsing of the craft over the sun, while it is completely insane, might actually be a foreshadowing of an event that is actually going to take place - but it is not because people are going to be saved by this "universal government"; but rather, this is secret communication between evil spirits and evil people for the purpose of putting whatever their sadistic plans are in motion. [for example, look at all of your Islam countries and their respective flags. Look at the many flags of China. Notice how, what most call a crescent moon (and is not, and I will explain) is actually the sun being partially eclipsed with a star hovering over that object which is eclipsing the sun. I believe that particular symbol is a foreshadowing of the evil event which these evil spirits from Abundant Hope are discussing. Considering the world climate today, I think it only seems right to point out that Evil is announcing its total arrival very soon - in the guise of Christ [a guise that will probably deceive most, but the elect will not be deceived]]

Just understand enough to know that Abundant Hope is the abode of Satan. The only reason to use this website as a source of information is to possibly understand the enemies' movements. If you are incapable of going to that website without being tempted by its rotten fruit, then simply stay away from it. If you are capable, then be careful not to become absorbed in it. It is darkness and we do not want to be full of darkness.

I suggest everyone go and find out for themselves at any rate. This is a litmus test also to determine who desires truth in their hearts and who desires a fantasy story written by Lucifer himself. Quickly turn from this junk and remember the salvation of Jesus Christ - not of Lucifer posing as the "representative of whatever 'Christ' you claim", as Abundant Hope worded it here : Quarter of the way down the page.

The more I look at that website, the more ridiculous I think it is... but also equally as scary because it appears to have much power and apparently sway with TV pastors as well! This angers me as a true Christian. But I guess it is to be expected because television pastors generally are liars anyway.

Thank God for calling me and choosing me for patience and wisdom. I am so glad that my understanding is in Him and not in false hopes and vanity.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
When you say Jesus is the ruler of our particular universe, you are promoting a cultural bias. What makes Jesus any better than Buddha? The Buddha never wanted to be the 'ruler' of anything. He just wanted to help sentient beings to achieve spiritual peace.

You see, this is the thing that hurts the reputation of America around the world. They see us as culturally biased in favor of fundamentalist Christianity and intolerant of other perspectives.

Please don't go around spreading this "Jesus is the ruler of our universe" idea. Have some respect and tolerance for other religions besides your own. Not every American would like for our country to be known as the land of Jesus Rules!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Haarp? Scalar? Black Ops working with negative ETs?

I was under the impression that TPTB were going to try to play it off as some of those things. That's what the "project bluebeam" was about. It wasn't a real leaked plan. It was leaked, but it was leaked disinfo. So when the good guys show up, people think it's either project bluebeam, or evil aliens invading.

about your son's dreams. I really don't know much about what they might mean. In my experience, dreams are usually symbolic, and the dream content isn't literal.

about the pole shift. A major reason all of this is going to be happening now, is that Earth(Mother Earth really does have her own spirit, one very very advanced) is going to be going through many physical and spiritual changes. This shouldn't start happening until after the 3DD. so yes, a pole shift and more will happen, but it's not going to be a cause of any major disasters.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I agree there is a metaphorical interpretation, but he thought it was an ocean wave of blue and when I heard some posts on this blue wave of electromagnetism and that everyone had to go indoors when it happened, well I kind of thought that might be it.

I also believe there is a twist on Blue beam. But it won't be something we would have to figure out, for if the unveiling happens, we'll know, the veil will lift fully or partly and we'll know, have joy course through and greet our Family with Love. If its not them we won't have that connect and knowing.

By the way, about Gaia and Earth's Spirit. That has nothing to do with what is going on.

This isn't the time for the cycle or ice age.

That is thousands of years from now.

This cycle has happened many times in the past and we populated the solar system and that is why there were pyramids on mars.

Lemuria, the Freedom, before the Annanuki and Sumar time, was on Mars and spread out, and they didn't have money. The ET's value very much the Native Systems, and work with Natives alot, for they had the grass roots Venus Project.

This time now, we are also poised to progress into the solar system for thousands of years.

Someone is interferring with the natural cycle, and attempting to artificially send us back to the dark ages.

There is a battle going on overhead.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

You could be right. I'm always one to consider the possibility that I'm wrong.
Yes, just because I was contacted in a dream, doesn't mean they necessarily tell the truth.
The thing is I wasn't a christian before this happened. I was agnostic, or rather spiritual without following any one religion. I always felt there was something wrong with the bible. Yet I always felt there was a God.

I definitely considered the possibility I was misled, could you consider that possibility as well? Could you consider the possibility that the bible was altered over the course of 2000 years?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
When you say Jesus is the ruler of our particular universe, you are promoting a cultural bias. What makes Jesus any better than Buddha? The Buddha never wanted to be the 'ruler' of anything. He just wanted to help sentient beings to achieve spiritual peace.

You see, this is the thing that hurts the reputation of America around the world. They see us as culturally biased in favor of fundamentalist Christianity and intolerant of other perspectives.

Please don't go around spreading this "Jesus is the ruler of our universe" idea. Have some respect and tolerance for other religions besides your own. Not every American would like for our country to be known as the land of Jesus Rules!

you make a good point.

but to clarify a few things. I'm sure Buddha is an important soul as well, no disrespect to him.
All religions have been manipulated, christianity probably the most so. I use the name "Jesus" loosely. When he inhabited Earth, he was NEVER called Jesus. That was a name that didn't come about for more than 500 years after his death.

See when the truth is known and verifiable(which it currently isn't) the idea of religion gets tossed out the window. Religion can only exist when the truth is hidden.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have been subjected to notions such as this is a quarantined planet, or a prison planet. That souls have a substance about them. That even though they are eternal, they can be harvested or trapped as to be confined to the Earth in a re-education or punitive state. Souls are subjected to an amnesic state where they don't know the true nature of the soul. It seems far-fetched at first, but then, if you look at the teachings of both the Buddha and Jesus, it becomes plausible.

Primarily, Jesus tried to teach us not to be caught up in this world. Why? Because he had the knowledge of this world's ensnaring nature. Jesus knows this is the world of limitations and confinement. This is the domain of evil. It is hard for a rich man to enter in heaven because a rich man is comfortable on Earth and does not suffer it. We are at the end of the age of the rich man's ability to oppress us, that is my hope.

The Buddha taught that by obtaining the ability to remember your past lives you can see the problems you have dealt with over and over and rise above them. Thus, getting out of here forever.

To both, Jesus and the Buddha, through truth, you become free.

I am not a big proponent of channeling, and for the most part, channelers are exposed as frauds. But, I pose this, how would an advanced civilization enter into communication with Earth? Would they get inside our heads?

I will never say the Urantia Book is the truth, but I will say it should give you pause to think.

Hypothetically, we are all the Creator's children, both on and off world. We've got to at some point start thinking universally as opposed to just globally.

Like I mentioned earlier we are cosmically the equivalent to swamp rats. We could easily be duped into a belief system designed to collectively oppress us and none of us would be the wiser.

I for one, would really like to see a quarantine lifted and a dialogue opened between Earth and the universe. I for one, am dog tired of the worldly greedy corrupt system we suffer. It would be utterly fantastic to see that a good-hearted off-world civilization would be willing to come forth and save us from ourselves. We are collectively, wicked cosmic hillbillies.

Three days of darkness and no more Goldman-Sachs or Bernie Bernanke, or Rothschilds, or Illuminati NWO, or Al Quaida? And then, maybe lunch with Jesus? Sounds like a fairy tale but, boy oh boy, you'd better bet, I'd do three days in the dark for that outcome in a heartbeat!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

More scribes will be informed and asked to share but without further ado, I give you at AH notice that you will see the sun going gradually darker from your earthly perspective, starting before the end of the next 24 earthly hours have passed. Noting it is 6 pm EST now or 22:00 UTC when this message has been given.

Well, it's 5 pm EST now and don't really notice any reduction in the sun's light intensity yet. If they are going to back peddle they should start doing so pretty soon if they want to minimize damage.

If there isn't a noticeable change within the next two hours I'm going to reconsider worrying about any such 3 days of darkness. I will hold until the sun sets. However, if the sun sets when it normally does I will have great doubt as per their organization's survival.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Elzon1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elzon1

More scribes will be informed and asked to share but without further ado, I give you at AH notice that you will see the sun going gradually darker from your earthly perspective, starting before the end of the next 24 earthly hours have passed. Noting it is 6 pm EST now or 22:00 UTC when this message has been given.

Well, it's 5 pm EST now and don't really notice any reduction in the sun's light intensity yet. If they are going to back peddle they should start doing so pretty soon if they want to minimize damage.

If there isn't a noticeable change within the next two hours I'm going to reconsider worrying about any such 3 days of darkness. I will hold until the sun sets. However, if the sun sets when it normally does I will have great doubt as per their organization's survival.

I think you interpreted it differently than I did.
I've actually been meaning to make a post about what I thought it meant since there seemed to be some confusion.
The ships going to start(start being the key word) to become visible today. The sun's intensity won't diminish today noticeably, tomorrow it will be noticeable. It's going to start as a small dot, and SLOWLY get bigger. It might not even be obvious tomorrow morning, but by midday it definitely should.
So from my understanding, tomorrow is the partial eclipse day, and monday is the first day of the "3 days of darkness."
They don't say exactly when it will be noticeable. They just said the process starts today.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

From what I understand, AH has a forum, but I haven't been able to find it. I did some research, and you can only post on the forum if you are a member. Do you have to be a member to even view the forum itself?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think I am coming around Ghost. It is Sunday now here in Australia and I am sure it is not a bright as yesterday. I am certain it has nothing to do with the 100% cloud cover. It MUST be because of a huge space sship blocking out the sun. But in all sincerity, my earlier question still stands unanswered. Who are the "bad souls?" Do they know who they are? Or is it another case of you'd better keep trying hard just in case you are classed as a bad soul. Great scare campaign. Will you answer my legit question this time please Ghost?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Well, I will wait up until Monday (United States) then to see if this has any merit to it.

From the post it seemed that things were going to start up a few hours right before the 24 hour period was up. Then, it would take less than 24 hours before the sun was completely blocked.

over quite a few hours once it starts

Well, it started almost 5 hours ago... so how many more hours will it take?

If it takes less than a day to occur then by the time sunrise comes to the U.S. I would think the sun would be entirely blocked or heavily darkened. If it comes to be around 4 pm EST tomorrow and I don't see any changes to the sun's regular brightness my doubts will be heavy as to the event actually occurring. If that happens I'm sure many of their members will have heavy doubts as well.

I guess I will see tomorrow then

If it doesn't happen by Monday it will suck to be one of their members

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I love the concept and hope its close to the truth, however its more likely that its pure nonsense designed to trap the few gullible minds that aren't already attached to some mind controlling religion.

Evil is evil and to trick us into thinking we are about to escape this mess is the ultimate in cruelty.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well, I was searching for some stuff on Blossomgoodchild and guess what I stumbled upon?

Update on the Three Days of Darkness (3DD)

Now, because folks are NOT aware of what is planned, and most are NOT listening within, the 3DD will start with a partial eclipse of the sun. This will last for about 24 hours so that everyone can prepare for something coming. It gives "notice". There are many countries in which the news will cooperate during this time, but some don't plan on it. I think the pressure will require it, when the whole world notices an unexpected partial eclipse and wonders WHY.

Indeed, I previously searched to see if there were going to be any natural eclipses anytime soon and didn't find any.

The eclipse will look somewhat different than a partial eclipse by the moon. You will NOT see a huge round dark disk as the method is different but it will be obvious and certainly much more obvious that this is not NIBIRU or any such other thing, in the method we will use. You will not see a gradual eclipse forming. Due to the method used, it will be sudden.

Slightly conflicting information here... but I shall continue.

At the end of the 3DD there will be another 24 hours of similar events. The electricity will be turned off shortly after the total eclipse is manifest but not before. And hopefully most news stations around the world will be making that statement about the electricity, so people can prepare some sort of lighting in their homes. People will be advised to GO HOME. For those traveling, home would be of course the hotel or whatever other temporary arrangements are being used. ALL aircraft will be landed during these first 24 hours, we will see to that.

I think there will be more speculation and panic than people actually being realistic and simply preparing

Perhaps we will see some interesting happenings around various aircraft

We need those of course in the know, to be working with those who are going to be afraid. If you can have some sort of extra candles, flashlights and batteries that might be useful to share. MANY are NOT needed, one per house is enough, as to flashlights, you chose on candles. It is not hard to get thru 3 days without electricity and in the dark, but it is made easier if the house has some sort of lighting to find the way to bathrooms and the like. It will NOT be pitch black in the day time. The sun's corona extends a fair distance from the sun and the corona will not be completely blocked, so it will not be pitch black in the daytime, but more like a heavy dusk.

Damn... well there goes my idea of seeing the milky way again. But yeah, if it happens I will definitely be helping out others.

Anything to make light will work as long as its not on the grid. Most people with solar electricity and battery storage may have some light and it will be friendly of these who do, anyone with generators also, to invite neighbors in. There will be NO removals during the darkness. That occurs ONLY during the mini-stasis which is scheduled in the middle of the period of darkness.

Alrighty, then everything off-grid will work so no EMP. So if you are to be plucked it shall be in the middle of this whole thing... okay

The 24 hours of fading eclipse afterwards, allows the grid to be gradually brought back on line and the increase in natural light then will encourage those "left behind" to begin gathering and dealing with what has happened.

Time to begin a new pretty much. Hopefully there will be less B.S. to deal with

Most of the ones brought up shortly after the darkness starts, will be returned a few hours before the end of the darkness.

Good to know and hopefully the bad eggs will be reeducated off-world and those who already had plans to stay away from Earth will do so.

Now, during the mini-stasis, the plant and animal life NEEDS the sun and the planet cannot be allowed to cool to much, so of course the eclipsing craft will be moved so the sun can shine. And then the craft moved back when the mini-stasis is over. With the two "half light" days, this makes a total of 5 days plus the mini-stasis. As soon as it is visually obvious the sun is partly occluded, you in the know, go to work. Some of you may awaken even to news in the morning if this starts during your individual sleep cycles. This 1/2 "light" initial day also provides a powerful motive to some of the dark to clean up their act, but it mostly so ones can prepare as best they can. It will make the shock and awe LESS.

So in all this even will in fact be 5 days, not 3. Perhaps I will wake up to the event in progress, that would be like waking up on a different planet

Hopefully TPTB will clean up their act, but I doubt it.

All in all... WE SHALL SEE.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
There was a Catholic priest, Padre Pio, who bore the stigmata, and who had a prophecy regarding the 3 days if darkness too. But he said the Earth would be overrun with evil spirits and to not go outside when it happened. He also said that only candles that had been blessed would light, all other would not burn. It's strange that there seem to be so many similar prophecies.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ok this is interesting, its 3:25pm Sunday 16th September here in Western Australia and I swear the sun just dimmed and stayed dim. Don't know what to make of this.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Ghost
Here is a story. It is a long story and very complex, with answers upon answers upon answers based heavily upon biblical interpretation.
I will make it short. Maybe you know the end but maybe you don't.

God created Adam and Eve.
They were immature and were to grow and mature as brother and sister, as friends, with God the father at the center of their development.
Once they reached maturity, God would have joined them in matrimony as the True Parents of the human race.

But the angel wanted Eve and seduced her and in the seduction, the knowledge of her true husband came to her and she was fearful.
She went to Adam and acted as a wife to him and tempted him sexually. They then had children, the entire human race, not of Gods inspiration, but instead were products the angels lust.

Jump  2000 years and Jesus arrives. 
He came as the second Adam. His mission was to spread the truth and most importantly locate the second Eve. They were to marry, after maturity, and with God as their inspiration, have children, free of the original sin that had plagued all of Adam and Eves children. They were to be the True Parents.

Jesus, through a number of incompleted tests by humans, could not complete his mission on a physical level and was not allowed by God to marry, and only secured for his followers a spiritual salvation, not a physical one. That would have to wait another 2000 years.

Jump to 1920. The second coming of Jesus, the third Adam was born.
He was to complete the mission of both Adam AND Jesus and bring about physical as well as spiritual salvation. He would do this by finding the third Eve, marrying with God as their central inspiration and have children born, free of original sin and they would become the True Parents of mankind.

They would reign over a church of believers who after having reached spiritual maturity would be chosen as individuals and married with their own respectives Adams and Eves, and who then also, would have children free of original sin.

In 1960 at the age of 40 he was married to his Eve and they became the True Parents of mankind. Soon after, he began match making and choosing couples to wed, from among his followers. First a few and then more and then more until finally he was marrying touusnds of couples at a time in places like Madison Square Garden.

During this time his church would become friends with many political power brokers around the world, one of which is the Bush family. He also donated heavily to hard core right wing groups, Christian and non Christian alike in the US.

According to his philosophy, the number 40 plays a very prominent role. 

This man just died. He was 93 and died on Sept 3rd. 40 days after his ascendence from the physical plane is Oct 13th.

He was Sun Myung Moon, the leader of the Unification Church, better known as the Moonies.

I wonder what will happen according to THEIR truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Why did I just waste my time reading this?

Note to self - - - - Don't bother reading posts by Terry McGuire

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by TarzanBeta

You could be right. I'm always one to consider the possibility that I'm wrong.
Yes, just because I was contacted in a dream, doesn't mean they necessarily tell the truth.
The thing is I wasn't a christian before this happened. I was agnostic, or rather spiritual without following any one religion. I always felt there was something wrong with the bible. Yet I always felt there was a God.

I definitely considered the possibility I was misled, could you consider that possibility as well? Could you consider the possibility that the bible was altered over the course of 2000 years?

While most everyone's Holy Bible today is full of mistakes, outtakes, and EXTRAS, if you have the Authorized King James Version of the Bible, or even better, I found online an Authorized King James Version from 1611 in olde English online! These Bibles in particular may very have a few grammatical mistakes, most definitely - and sometimes one piece of grammar can change the meaning a whoooole lot. For example, I am a human being, but the Spirit of God works through me. You will notice that I am not perfect myself. But the meanings that I intend to convey are NOT a mistake. If I have made any mistake in any way conveying what it is that I mean to say, then I took control of myself and I was wrong. But you see, It is not me just speaking with my mouth here, either. I am able to look back at what I have written and verify it and make sure that I am not speaking in doubt. Very rarely have I spoken in doubt and still yet the truth came out -- those are the few times where God has led me directly to convey something that I didn't even really understand yet (which would feel more like a spur of the moment "what if!" kind of thought - and I have had a few).

So when reading the Bible, you must keep in mind that the Spirit of God led every prophet and scribe and disciple and apostle to write what they wrote! But they also were allowed their personality and they were allowed their particular take on any story as well. The Spirit of God is the Spirit of Truth - but also there is perception and perception is defined by its boundaries, i.e. the human flesh.

But everything within the Holy Bible, if you have actually and truly read the Holy Bible, and also the Authorized King James Version is the most organic and most accurate translation (with the exception of a replacement of God's name, JEHOVAH, with the word "LORD" - which thing is RIGHT to do; there is nothing wrong with that - but also there are some places in the Holy Bible where they simply left JEHOVAH to be where it was when the specifics of God's Name mattered --- and also at some points when the constellations of Orion and Pleiades and the star Arcturus is mentioned -- these are not called by the English name in the original texts, but rather the scribes whose work it was to translate the Bible again into proper English replaced the original terms used with the proper English terms - but any work at all can prove that they are the same exact entities which are named)

SO as you can see, and I have not named all the discrepancies, but allow me to assure you that there are no discrepancies that will change the meaning God intends for you to learn.

Or do you think that God is the kind of God that would leave you to figure everything out all by yourself? Do you think He would just allow a bunch of useless and misguided books and religions to enter into your heart without also giving you the truth, a key, a way out of that jumbled confusion of a mess?? NOW THAT would be a horrible god!

That's why Satan is a horrible god - because everything he does is to confuse and to muddle and to cause people to be afraid to take the proper stance at the proper time - to cause people to be apologetic instead of obstinate only in the Lord; he causes people to ENJOY his messages for themselves instead of to enjoy His messages for the glory of the Lord and to the joy of every living soul!

You know... I could really go on forever. And so could anybody.

If you have any parts of the Bible that are bothering you and making you wonder how true they are, if you are truly seeking the truth, then all you need to do is ask. You can ask me if you want. It's better if you ask God and allow Him to guide you because He knows better than I do and He knows how to lead you to the answer much better than I do. And HE WILL because God IS a Living God and He has not left you alone amidst the confusion to kick, scratch, and fight for yourself - but there are times He does try us in such a manner when He chooses to train us heavily for a good cause; those of us that listen to Him. Those who do not... you do not belong to Him. You cannot expect Him to help unless He requires you to do a job for Him.

1 Corinthians ch. 13

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join