It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I can predict the future..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

My predictions usually fall in the realm of months to years.. but i have had personal predictions come true in dreams in real life within a few days. But these questions more political, intentional,etc.. personal questions i gotta know you in real life.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shax35

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Shax35

Ok, I'll get serious. Who will win our next Presidential election.

Des

Thank you, that's a great question isn't it but it'll be rommeny..mark those words to me sir..

*Romney.... Bet you didn't see that comming...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Would you be willing to take the James Randi challenge to verify the validity of your claims? Not to be rude―I'm sure you have other contributions of value to ATS―but predictions are pretty fringe-y and IMO they're probably best reserved for some other thread, not your introduction. You've given us no reason to believe you and I'd like to know more about who you are as a person rather than participate in a psychic Q&A that's totally irrelevant to that.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

My predictions usually fall in the realm of months to years

How convenient.

How bored are you? And do you have any friends?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acanthus
Would you be willing to take the James Randi challenge to verify the validity of your claims? Not to be rude―I'm sure you have other contributions of value to ATS―but predictions are pretty fringe-y and IMO they're probably best reserved for some other thread, not your introduction. You've given us no reason to believe you and I'd like to know more about who you are as a person rather than participate in a psychic Q&A that's totally irrelevant to that.

Welcome to ATS.

Sorry I don't know who James Randi is..but i ll be willing to comply to verify those claims. if people really want to know. i can take another 3-5 hours of personal story..life stories..clients..then onward.. i just don't feel like taking that time unless this gets better attention. but if i have too.. i will..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I am back here to make a name for myself. Not trolling the attentions.

Uuum, don't those two sentences contradict each other? Just sayin'

The Future:

It will rain somewhere today.
There will be an earthquake somewhere today.
Somebody will get divorced today.
1,000 more pages of sentences withheld for The National Enquirer.

Okay, I can predict the future too

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123

My predictions usually fall in the realm of months to years

How convenient.

How bored are you? And do you have any friends?

Yes I have many friends and many families kinda adopt me as a member.bored? i kinda do this already personal basis for friends and family.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hello, Welcome and how does my future look?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

Do you perchance, have 2 Aliens living in your front yard...just curious....

Des

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

I am back here to make a name for myself. Not trolling the attentions.

Uuum, don't those two sentences contradict each other? Just sayin'

The Future:

It will rain somewhere today.
There will be an earthquake somewhere today.
Somebody will get divorced today.
1,000 more pages of sentences withheld for The National Enquirer.

Okay, I can predict the future too

No they don't actually they don't unless your trolling and being sarcastic like you are.. ask a real question.. but i like the humor

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Sorry I don't know who James Randi is..but i ll be willing to comply to verify those claims. if people really want to know. i can take another 3-5 hours of personal story..life stories..clients..then onward.. i just don't feel like taking that time unless this gets better attention. but if i have too.. i will..

Your logic is a little odd. You consider it a chore to prove your claims and expect us to just believe you, perhaps maybe later providing some proof. There is an endless plethora of individuals who espouse this very same thing and none of them have given evidence. Again, if you want us to take you seriously, you need to give us some concrete facts to support what you say. I'll be waiting for that. Until then, I bid you good luck and farewell.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Hello, Welcome and how does my future look?

Sorry night star personal questions i gotta know you in real life.. like family,death relationships,friendships,work..etc. its just not possible.. but i can tell the future of someone you know that lives far away.. because i have few times before..for a friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

Fair enough

1. So far we have American embassies in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya in conflict. How many more Middle Eastern Country names will be added to the list in the next 24 hours?

2. Will my spouse fall out of bed tonight? (Don't laugh!
- it happens!)

3. Is the cat REALLY 100% cured of his cancer?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Shax35

Do you perchance, have 2 Aliens living in your front yard...just curious....

Des

No I do not.. I like to believe all humans have this ability..just unlocking the ability.. like chi and kung fu,

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Your logic is a little odd. You consider it a chore to prove your claims and expect us to just believe you, perhaps maybe later providing some proof. There is an endless plethora of individuals who espouse this very same thing and none of them have given evidence. Again, if you want us to take you seriously, you need to give us some concrete facts to support what you say. I'll be waiting for that. Until then, I bid you good luck and farewell.

Actually your correct and wrong.. how can i prove to internet forum unless i start now.,.you can't personally belief until i actually make predictions...if i told you.. you ll just be stating what you just said... think about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
reply to post by Shax35

Fair enough

1. So far we have American embassies in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya in conflict. How many more Middle Eastern Country names will be added to the list in the next 24 hours?

2. Will my spouse fall out of bed tonight? (Don't laugh!
- it happens!)

3. Is the cat REALLY 100% cured of his cancer?

Jeez you guys tough crowd.. i need 100% specific questions.. but i have this feeling Iraq will soon be after.. does that answer 1. for you sir?
edit on 13-9-2012 by Shax35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

So your answer to number 1 is - "one more" - yes good enough.

I'm not a Sir; but, that's okay too. NM, bet you predicted I'd say that eh? *smirk* Sorry, I'm in a goofy mood tonight.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hi

What will I eat for dinner tonight?

What are next Saturday’s winning lottery numbers in Australia?

Great claims require absolute proof.

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Yes i can't be for sure but one more..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
Hi

What will I eat for dinner tonight?

What are next Saturday’s winning lottery numbers in Australia?

Great claims require absolute proof.

Mickierocksman

itialin and 564675 happy

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join