It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I figured out the Simpsons Doomsday Clock - False Flag On September 9th

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

False flag will happen at Denver Broncos vs Steelers game on 99

Here is how I solved it. The hands point to 11 and 6. I then noticed that there were two minutes that were longer than the others. Since these two minutes effectively took up two slots I assumed they counted for two minutes. Therefore, rather than the time being 5:55, it was really 5:53. I then took the date that the episode was released which was May 2, 2010, and added 553 days to it. I came up with 11/6/11. Sure enough, there was a Simpsons episode released on just that day. Upon watching this video I found the date that the false flag would happen (9th). I also found a clue that would lead me to another video. Upon watching this other video I found loads of evidence of a false flag at a football game.

I also found false flag evidence within the Simpsons episode which came out on 1/16/11.
edit on 8-9-2012 by Premier2012 because: fix

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'll bet you a 7 day self ban you are wrong

are you in ?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Hi, I am 100% sure it will happen.

Yes I am in ;-)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
you just take what you need to fulfill your goal

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Premier2012

Yes I am in ;-)

How did this thought come into your mind, may I ask. Not being an avid Simpson's fan myself, I would really like to know. How did you come to the conclusion that a couple of episodes of an animated show, were produced to warn of impending doom to mankind....I'm trying to be kind here....but not for long....

Des
edit on 8-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So, the Simpsons did it! I knew it!

But seriously......was it this or your dream that told you the 9th would be the big day?

Anyway, when Monday comes round without event, prepare for a big "I told you so".

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Simpsons did it before with 9/11

The fact that a nuclear bomb within this particular episode caused a massive clock with interesting number (11 and 6 flipped over is 911) to land in the Simpsons yard seemed to be an indicator that there was a hidden message.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Several instances in the Simpsons clips (clock on wall in Burns office) countdown to detonation of the dirty bomb (5....4... no time for countdown) (5+4 = 9). Paralympics ending ceremonies on 9/9. Illuminati Playing Card COMBINED disasters etc.

But yes also in a dream

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Simpsons did it before with 9/11

The fact that a nuclear bomb within this particular episode caused a massive clock with interesting number (11 and 6 flipped over is 911) to land in the Simpsons yard seemed to be an indicator that there was a hidden message.

Thank Goddess for the Simpsons....now, I don''t have to worry about going to work anymore.....

This is probably the most important thread *ever* posted to ATS.......

Des

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yes I am in ;-)

you're on
so we're clear, a false flag is a fatal event where a bomb goes off and people die, not a rowdy fight between drunks
edit on 8-9-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yes I am in ;-)

I would finish that homework due on Monday, if I were you. I don't think telling your teacher "the Simpsons said there would be no school", is gonna cut it .......

Des

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Yep

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Don't you find it the least bit suspicious that the Simpsons warned about 9/11? Was it just a coincidence? Are all the incidences of predictive programming just a coincidence?

If the Simpsons warned before then is it really so far out to think that they would warn again?

/facepalm

You're aware that you are on a conspiracy site right?
edit on 8-9-2012 by Premier2012 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Is this a serious post here?

You know what? I watched the whole video and I can tell you why; because sometimes...just sometimes, in the midst of some of the craziest and most outlandish theorizing, you might find a gem.

No need for any more looking. This post can't be serious. I watched the whole thing...I still can't believe that I sat through it. It's time for me to go. No more ATS...no more conspiracies. I've got to get on with my life. This is f'ing insanity!

I think that I must have been losing my mind over the last couple of years. What the "F" was I thinking? This crackpot BS is over. I am leaving ATS 4ever. I can no longer willingly subject myself to this crap. To the OP...thank you, thank you and thank you for waking me up so that I can get my life back.

Carry on. I will think of you next year on this very date as I watch Simpson's reruns...and laugh.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm in the southern hemisphere...it's the 9th today

We don't have a lot of time left to determin the "conclusions" predictied, must say I'm not totally convinved but it's very interesting all the same.

Hope nothing happens...enough of the killing already

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Premier2012

cool
story

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Don't you find it the least bit suspicious that the Simpsons warned about 9/11?

They didn't warn about anything. People, as always, conveniently see the "signs" after the fact.

Was it just a coincidence? Are all the incidences of predictive programming just a coincidence?

No. It was a bunch of people looking for things that didn't exist. And then many more clueless people eating up and spreading the same non-sense.

Any other connections to this and other examples of "coincidence" are merely forms of confirmation bias by people who only seek to find ways to push their agenda while ignoring all other evidence to suggest they are wrong.

If the Simpsons warned before then is it really so far out to think that they would warn again?

The Simpsons never warned about anything in the first place.

If Mr. Ed or Sesame Street warned about something, you'd be straining yourself looking for "signs" there.

You're aware that you are on a conspiracy site right?

And I'm aware that most people here may not be pleasant to be around in real life. Too many nutty people who think they are above everyone else and the "mainstream" because they "know more" than everybody else.

edit on 2012.9.8 by TravisBickle451 because: Typos

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

You sir are either a frickin' genius,or a paranoid crackpot with waaay too much time on your hands.Either way,I am definitely watching that game.There is also the possibility that you are a real funnyman.I will reserve judgement til later.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

November 6th is written on the blackboard, NOT November 16th.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join