It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The economy keeps expanding...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
OP said "That is enough jobs to employ 2/3 of Cincinnati Ohio -"

"You keep being negative, when you grow up, hopefully you will re examine your politics"
edit on 6-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

you want to have a grown up conversation? Then I’m your worst nightmare.

The US is in permanent decline! Why? Because of our expediential growth of our national debt, now at 16,000,000,000,000, that’s 16 trillion dollars! We are currently running a yearly defect of $1.3 trillion dollars. Interest on that debt this year is at 1.5% and equals $450 billion dollars. That $450 billion dollars is factored into the 1.3 trillion dollars defect each year. That’s $450 billion dollars that only servicing the debt!

Historically interest rates in the united states run at 5-6%. If interest rates rise to 5-6%, you will see interest on debt rise to 1 trillion dollars and consume 40% of the governments tax income!

The government will never allow that to happen so they will keep interest rates artificially low by printing money and purchasing government bonds. That’s why you’re seeing gas prices rise, food prices rise and every other commodity under the sun become more expensive. The government can’t default on its debts so it will print money, devaluing the dollar and reducing the purchasing power. This will continue and feed on its self. Commodity’s become more expensive so more money needs to be created intern creating more inflation until we have extreme inflation and later hyperinflation. But everything’s ok, you’ll still get your SS and Medicare checks in full, you may only be able to buy a loaf of bread but you’ll get your check.

How about you step out of the Left vs Right paradigm and take a look at the big picture. Government is the problem! But it dosent really matter anymore. Whats done is done and all we can do it prepare for whats coming. have fun with your hope and change. its not going to feed you after it hits the fan

edit on 6-9-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

"You keep being negative, when you grow up, hopefully you will re examine your politics"

you want to have a grown up conversation? Then I’m your worst nightmare.

The US is in permanent decline! Why?

Because it just added 200,000 jobs???

Decline indicates a loss, adding indicates expansion.

Because of our expediential growth of our national debt, now at 16,000,000,000,000, that’s 16 trillion dollars! We are currently running a yearly defect of $1.3 trillion dollars. Interest on that debt this year is at 1.5% and equals $450 billion dollars. That $450 billion dollars is factored into the 1.3 trillion dollars defect each year. That’s $450 billion dollars that only servicing the debt!

Historically interest rates in the united states run at 5-6%. If interest rates rise to 5-6%, you will see interest on debt rise to 1 trillion dollars and consume 40% of the governments tax income!

The government will never allow that to happen so they will keep interest rates artificially low by printing money and purchasing government bonds. That’s why you’re seeing gas prices rise, food prices rise and every other commodity under the sun become more expensive. The government can’t default on its debts so it will print money, devaluing the dollar and reducing the purchasing power. This will continue and feed on its self. Commodity’s become more expensive so more money needs to be created intern creating more inflation until we have extreme inflation and later hyperinflation.

And adding jobs and reducing welfare payout is a good way to counter act this.

That is what is so curious, you are angry because these things are now moving in the direction
that can reverse the above. Think about it, you are actually mad because things are getting
better. IF you were not a hyper-partisan (like me) you would see this simple fact.

How about you step out of the Left vs Right paradigm and take a look at the big picture. Government is the problem!

You as right wing as I am left wing, really now... The PRIVATE SECTOR added these jobs,
200,000 of them, again you are arguing with me because the PRIVATE SECTOR is expanding?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yes, Cincinnati has a population of 296,000 people

The economy gain 200,000 jobs

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thepresident

What service jobs indicate is that new or established businesses are expanding.

Typically managerial, accounting and clerical jobs follow to manage the new employees.

Is this the case now?

Service jobs=low paying jobs! Janitors, waitresses/waiters, retail and what do most of these jobs pay? The lowest allowable BY LAW!!!

Ever think outside the box enough to wonder how many of these NEW jobs are actually OLD jobs that they were just filling back in because someone got fired? Nah, your agenda is quite apparent and that is to defend the current administration at any cost! You blatantly ignore what facts others put up but choose to only accept those that fit into your agenda!

I would like to tell you to read Saul Alinsky's, "Rules for Radicals" but I am sure you have already read it!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

What service jobs indicate is that new or established businesses are expanding.

Typically managerial, accounting and clerical jobs follow to manage the new employees.

Is this the case now?

Service jobs=low paying jobs! Janitors, waitresses/waiters, retail and what do most of these jobs pay? The lowest allowable BY LAW!!!

Ever think outside the box enough to wonder how many of these NEW jobs are actually OLD jobs that they were just filling back in because someone got fired? Nah, your agenda is quite apparent and that is to defend the current administration at any cost! You blatantly ignore what facts others put up but choose to only accept those that fit into your agenda!

OK, Whatevs

It is actually FREE to promote the truth

I guess you would rather have 200,000 people on welfare?

I would like to tell you to read Saul Alinsky's, "Rules for Radicals" but I am sure you have already read it!

I would like to tell you to watch FOX news, but I am sure you do everyday, Saul Alinksy

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
Maybe 200,000 jobs added in china.

I guess you think it is a game...

I personally think it is a good thing.

I don't want to see America fail just because I hate Obama.

How could jobs being shipped to china be considered a good thing?

And why do you want America to fail?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Lmao@ this thread.....stomach is killing me....omg tff

No wonder you got 2 flags ...lol

Here's a clue...take the numb. Of loss's and put that in w/ the lies, and then look at the true numb. Hahahahahahahahaha tf

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
-Reply to OP (ThePresident)

haha, i guess math is not your strong point if you dont get it after all that.

Also im a Libertarian. Being a libertarian would help explain my knowledge on such matters. Knowlege the Right vs Left lack

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
what's up with all this right wing, left wing nonsense??

i thought it took two wings to fly

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Lmao@ this thread.....stomach is killing me....omg tff

No wonder you got 2 flags ...lol

Here's a clue...take the numb. Of loss's and put that in w/ the lies, and then look at the true numb. Hahahahahahahahaha tf

Yup, it's three pages long and people get to see how badly the GOP and Conservatives
want this country to fail. They can't resist.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Also im a Libertarian. Be a libertarian would help explain my knowledge on such matters. Knowlege the Right vs Left lack

Maybe not, so you are saying adding 200,000 jobs to the economy is bad for
America?

I guess you would rather pay 200,000 people welfare?

You are great at math

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
what's up with all this right wing, left wing nonsense??

i thought it took two wings to fly

Here, here sir.

If the Right Wing would just decide to stop being so obsessed with crashing, we could fly
just fine.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

ah, you missed the point.

it's that focusing on either will never get us anywhere.

if we're not flying, that's because each wing is not in unison with the other.

you saying it's all the others fault, is the fault...just as much as the other saying it's yours.

it's just mindless insanity.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yup, it's three pages long and people get to see how badly the GOP and Conservatives

Wait!

You post a thread misrepresenting the source of your announcement and you call those in this thread who have held you accountable to this fact (most of whom have identified as libertarians) as evidence of the GOP and Conservatives desire to see the country fail?

How about this interpretation?

You've spent three pages long telling people they're haters and that Obama should be lauded for his success, when the actual economic numbers say altogether a different thing. And you apparently couldn't resist using ADP's unreliable guess as the basis for your political point to tell us how great the man's policies are...

Blind.

edit on 6-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Also im a Libertarian. Be a libertarian would help explain my knowledge on such matters. Knowlege the Right vs Left lack

Maybe not, so you are saying adding 200,000 jobs to the economy is bad for
America?

I guess you would rather pay 200,000 people welfare?

You are great at math

how old are you? I thought the school year has already started again. lol

Yeah, Obama is the best. 200k service jobs is extreamly bull...ish! Everything is going to be ok as long as we think positive! Some how, through some act, obama created 200k jobs this month by making a few phone calls and all he has to do is make some more phone calls next month and we will have even more jobs!!!!!

In fact Obama is so great, we should make him king. King Obama, King of job making. If only he had more time to make more jobs appear from thin air. Thats why we need to vote him in another 4 more years!!!!

you've made me see the Obama light Through your infinite wisdom. This OP you clearly laid out how Obama created these jobs and how he is going to create more if only we think positive. The evidance you laid out is clear as day.

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Under Roney's plan itll be in excess of 32 trillion, that is what happens when you cut taxes and double defense spending.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Wait!

You post a thread misrepresenting the source of your announcement and you call those in this thread who have held you accountable to this fact (most of whom have identified as libertarians) as evidence of the GOP and Conservatives desire to see the country fail?

You and the other people on this thread have looked for every chance to undermine this positive
information. Read all three pages, all of you did the same thing to some degree and it seems
as if you all want to see this country fail simply because you will feel vindication.

The truth is the economy has had positive growth for 30 months now, you are correct that
this latest data could vary, but it is positive.

You and your cohorts have taken a positive things for America and turned it into something
to jeer at.

Would you like me to compile a list of all the excuses you guys have throw at this
INFORMATION???

It is truly illuminating, you guys are protesting POSITIVE information, everyone can
see it, I did not force fifteen of you to do it.

How about this interpretation?

You've spent three pages long telling people they're haters and that Obama should be lauded for his success, when the actual economic numbers say altogether a different thing.

What do those numbers say???

Again you are applying NEGATIVITY to number YOU claim we do not know.

You apparently couldn't resist using ADP's unreliable guess as the basis for your political point to tell us how great Obama is...

ADP's accuracy is pretty accurate, people make BILLIONS of dollars anticipating these
numbers regularly.

everyone can be their own judge then.

www.preemptivetrading.com...

Blind.

Zealot

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yeah, Obama is the best. 200k service jobs is extreamly bull...ish!

You would rather have 200,000 people on welfare, thats how grown up you are "Libertarian"

Sounds like you would rather have welfare recipients

Everything is going to be ok as long as we think positive!

No, everything is going to be ok if these numbers keep in this direction (reality)

Some how, through some act, obama created 200k jobs this month by making a few phone calls and all he has to do is make some more phone calls next month and we will have even more jobs!!!!!

In fact Obama is so great, we should make him king. King Obama, King of job making. If only he had more time to make more jobs appear from thin air. Thats why we need to vote him in another 4 more years!!!!

you've made me see the Obama light Through your infinite wisdom. This OP you clearly laid out how Obama created these jobs and how he is going to create more if only we think positive. The evidance you laid out is clear as day.

Thank you!

Sure thing, remember if you cry too long, you might get a headache and be all hurty

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

ah, you missed the point.

it's that focusing on either will never get us anywhere.

if we're not flying, that's because each wing is not in unison with the other.

you saying it's all the others fault, is the fault...just as much as the other saying it's yours.

it's just mindless insanity.

Well that may be true, I am certainly battling mindless insanity.

It insane to deride positive information about a country someone claims to "LOVE"
which the insane have done for three pages now.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

any single number over zero is positive. 200k new jobs is positive, its a step in the right direction, but its not enough to keep up with population growth.

When you have 350k new people entering the job market but you only created 200k jobs, that’s a net loss of 150k jobs each month. It’s a point the AP fails to bring up to spin positive light on this economy.

Yes 200k New jobs = good! Now finish the sentence, but 350K new workers in the workforce this month = net loss.

I know, here we go again with that pesky math again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join