It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next False Flag: Anarchist Militia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Obviously at this point many of you have already read about this 'story' on various sites, proclaiming a group of 4 anarchist military personnel was planning on killing President Obama, and over taking the Government.

I found this incredibly curious after all the attention Brandon Raub received earlier this month, when the story of his FB post getting him locked up for a few days, hit social media sites and got a good amount of attention. To the average person who may not follow things closely, after browsing by a story like this could associate people like Raub with the likes of these 4 anarchists. This is an effort to discredit our Veterans when they speak out against our government, and to blanket them as 'terrorist' or worse, anarchists. Group them all together, discredit them, etc.

I am not condoning the alleged behavior of the 4 guys suspected of this.

This behavior on behalf of Veterans, a group that Americans generally love, combined with the consistent uptick in public shootings, is all part of the game they are playing on us to sign off on our right to bear arms.

It doesn't take the entire group to act badly to spoil the opinion of the whole. Look at the stories of rape, and homeless jobless hicks hanging out at OWS, and how effective that was to discredit the entire movements message.

I saw this as just a blatant scare tactic and propaganda. Even more surprising was the amount of comments on the page talking about this being a false flag. I was very glad to see SO many people seeing this for what it is on CNN's on site.

Some comments;

Propogramma Says: Its pretty obvious at this point their next false flag will be via militia...I mean common earlier in week their top story was a judge and a senator saying there will be a coup if Obama gets another term...and that the UN is coming...

Thomas Henley says: Only in the United States could the government and media believe a Private in the Army and 4 friends have a credible plot to overthrow the United States Government comprised of millions of people, and a nation of many hundreds of millions more.

Has the governments use of scare tactics become main stream? Ive seen in the past various proof of comments being removed on CNN, but when you scroll through and see the massive amount of comments sounding similar to conversations in here, you have to wonder if enlightenment is emerging everywhere. Even in the safety of MSM sites like CNN, the truth cannot be hidden forever. People are talking openly about FALSE FLAGs on CNN. This seems like progress to me, seeing past the illusion is step 1.

edit on 28-8-2012 by SamLuv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Is this going to happen before or after the Olympic false flag?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Was watching "Alphas" the other day
in the final episode of season 1
there is a terrorist named Isaac working for a anarchist group
that is named "Red Flag"

is holywood trying to tell us something ?

and with all that is going on
tampa will have many Ron Paul delegate
Isaac is coming like a monster .. 7 yrs exact after Katrina
with the exact same path

CNN article telling there is maybe anarchist is everywhere

i also smell a coming false flag
the storm is a perfect cover to make more chaos then expected

I suspect haarp for Isaac to
edit on 8/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I think people need to tell themselves this is a hoax just so they can sleep at night. The truth is scarier than the idea that the Gov. controls everything. I guess I can't blame you for not wanting to believe the truth. It is scary stuff. Calling everything as a hoax/false flag nowadays is the new coping mechanism. This reminds me of the South Park episode where Cartman says the turd is a Gov. conspiracy.

The strange thing is this is a conspiracy of sorts just not one perpetrated by the Gov. You guys should be all over this. Maybe it only counts if a giant organization is behind it to make it forum worthy or is it people need to one up the actual story.

Eh.. It still boils down essentially that it’s too scary for them. Oh well have at it.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: add and spellcheck

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamLuv
Thomas Henley says: Only in the United States could the government and media believe a Private in the Army and 4 friends have a credible plot to overthrow the United States Government comprised of millions of people, and a nation of many hundreds of millions more.

Assistant District Attorney Isabel Pauley said it was "unknown" how many others belonged to the group. She identified Aguigui as the leader of what she described as "an anarchist group and militia" that included active and former troops. "Defendant Aguigui actively recruited new members at Fort Stewart and targeted soldiers who were in trouble or disillusioned," she said.

From the article you link to it sounds like 4 were arrested but that does not comprise the whole group (presumably not everyone was involved in the murder plot).

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I do think more and more people are starting to realize the amount of BS being feed to them and it's certainly a start which is good news!
Unfortunately there will always be some that will believe unquestioningly what others see as blatant lies and scare tactics.
Thanks for this post!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

False flags occur frequently, they may not pan out in this huge ornate way that they are fantasized about, but they happen. People who are expecting one large event may be left holding their breath. Its not about This or That happening.. But instead about this AND that happening.. Small events continually changing the social discussion, changing the current fears, and what people are willing to tolerate as normal.

The government doesnt need to blow up the Olympics to fear the crap outta us.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Now its front page news on CNN

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I think people need to tell themselves this is a hoax just so they can sleep at night. The truth is scarier than the idea that the Gov. controls everything. I guess I can't blame you for not wanting to believe the truth. It is scary stuff. Calling everything as a hoax/false flag nowadays is the new coping mechanism. This reminds me of the South Park episode where Cartman says the turd is a Gov. conspiracy.

The strange thing is this is a conspiracy of sorts just not one perpetrated by the Gov. You guys should be all over this. Maybe it only counts if a giant organization is behind it to make it forum worthy or is it people need to one up the actual story.

Eh.. It still boils down essentially that it’s too scary for them. Oh well have at it.

Amen.

I would take this false flag garbage more seriously if EVERYTHING wasn't a false flag. Seriously, every single story of interest is automatically a false flag around here. When everything is them trying to get to you, you have lost the ability to reason.

Aurora shootings - false flag
The entire Olympics - false flag
Empire State Building gunman - false flag
OBL death - false flag
Any TSA arrest story - false flag
Trayvon Martin - false flag
Occupy movement - false flag
London riots - false flag
Whatever story happens next - false flag

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
To be fair, if the story on these guys is true then it's right in line with a lot of the Drake/Fullford/Wilcock "Mass Arrests" rhetoric which has been coming damn close to calls for violent revolution amongst just such folks (though, to give those folks their due, they've usually sounded a bit less bloodthirsty than this "anarchist" group is alleged to have been).

I mean, if that whole memeplex holds any water, stories like this one would certainly be consistent with it.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Amen.

I would take this false flag garbage more seriously if EVERYTHING wasn't a false flag. Seriously, every single story of interest is automatically a false flag around here. When everything is them trying to get to you, you have lost the ability to reason.

Aurora shootings - false flag
The entire Olympics - false flag
Empire State Building gunman - false flag
OBL death - false flag
Any TSA arrest story - false flag
Trayvon Martin - false flag
Occupy movement - false flag
London riots - false flag
Whatever story happens next - false flag

I think we are making the same point, except you are being cynical. It doesn't take the government to be involved in planning this, it just takes them taking control over the dialogue of the events, to turn it into something that can be used to scare us.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ok? Even though this is a false flag against anarchists and libertarians. What else do we know about this false flag?
Another smear campaign gun rights again?

Really? These psyops are getting silly.

So some "anarchists" wage violence against a violent entity(the state)? That's a contradiction.
Who thinks that this is a purge by the elite?

Real anarchists would never use violence as to coerce,dominate,or blackmail someone. Terrorism is completely opposite of political anarchism.

But that's the genius of this psyop. People are too ignorant to know the difference.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv

Militia's are sworn to uphold the constitution. They are not terrorists...even tho militia's in Iraq were considered terrorists (propaganda). They will not attack until the first shot is fired from the government. Once they try to take our guns, bring in the world government, or start killing civilans. Government is scared to death of usa militia's and gun weilding citizens...combined strength of almost 100 million. NWO you don't stand a chance against us.

Then people say oh we have a trained professional army. Militia will not fight the army face to face in an open battle, they will loose. Ambushes (kinda like iraq) will be everywhere. The military will still have to go door to door every house to take guns away. They wont bomb neighborhoods like they did Iraq or there would be massive uprising. Like I said NWO you don't stand a ______ chance!

They know they don't stand a chance, that's why they are trying to bankrupt this country to bring in the NWO because they can't do it by force.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I dont mean a state or govt run militia, I am referring to an 'uprising' of sorts... Example, Tea Partiers start shooting people

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The next false flag?

When has even one ever happened?

join