It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of the King.- A love story.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So once there was a King who loved his Kingdom, and would do anything to protect it. So he went to war with their enemies far, far, away from them, and was gone for a very long time. And his Kindom forgot about him, and went on their lives like their wasn't even a war. They started to forget about the King, and wonder if he was even real, as they only had heard stories of him. Most didn't believe in the battle either anymore, although it was the battle for their salvation as a Kingdom. But in that Kindom, a peasant was born and soon he would remind them. He was born in a province in the middle of the Kingdom to a singer and his wife. But soon in his young life he would come to know a teacher, that had been sent by the King with a book that would remind them of him.
You see, the King was so great he would blind them, if they did not know how to see. And the book told them how to shade their eyes as to look upon him and be amazed at his glory.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

If they close this thread too, you should just go to the stories forum from now on.

I hope you just finally get back on track with what you originally intended to tell this time and stop getting side tracked....

You started out great, seemed so normal, like you had something to actually share.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
ATS moderators,

As a new member of the great forum I would ask that you remind posters to keep on topic and not to slander or ridicule the OP. as is shown in the statement at the top of this forum. ( Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals. )

The OP has what he calls the ability to help us look past mind control by looking at how we are initiated in every day life by things we are not fully aware of.

His previous thread was closed down not because of him but to the childish antics and lack of grace of other posters and i find that as a member unjust. As all that was done was close the op only remanding thread instead of reprimanding offenders.

I ask for a bit of integrity on your part as moderators and help this man tell his story, for in all honesty he has done noting to find your unjust censorship. I know the problems of the past on ATS but I ask that you give the benefit of doubt until a true offence has been revealed.

If this is not the place for this story please help the op and all those who wish to read and listen find where it should go.

As to stay on topic with this new and now only thread I would like to thank Nevernothing and ask him to continue with the story.

Thank you.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
So once there was a King who loved his Kingdom, and would do anything to protect it. So he went to war with their enemies far, far, away from them, and was gone for a very long time. And his Kindom forgot about him, and went on their lives like their wasn't even a war. They started to forget about the King, and wonder if he was even real, as they only had heard stories of him. Most didn't believe in the battle either anymore, although it was the battle for their salvation as a Kingdom. But in that Kindom, a peasant was born and soon he would remind them. He was born in a province in the middle of the Kingdom to a singer and his wife. But soon in his young life he would come to know a teacher, that had been sent by the King with a book that would remind them of him.
You see, the King was so great he would blind them, if they did not know how to see. And the book told them how to shade their eyes as to look upon him and be amazed at his glory.

This love story is the recognition that we have inherited from the beginning the genetic history that binds us all in karma and free will as flesh created. As soon as H-S word created us in the flesh we were all interconnected in the great stream of life. We were all bound by One Law.

We each inherited and participated in the creation of the world that we see as real. That is why we all see the same thing even though everything is created out of atoms and particles that are endless space and that in itself means there is nothing there, even though everything is.

It is a collection of imprints on the great blueprint of our inception that is everything that we are and are not. When the fall took place the dynamic changed and karma became embedded in our genetic and celestial stream within free will. The One Law fundamentally changed and had to with the Fall. We could no longer look upon H-S Light because we were in the fallen state. We needed a way to return because the bridge became separated.

For us to 'see' H-M we had to recognize our fallen state independently/individually and take responsibility for it. This is where true repentance comes in and the knowledge that in order for that bridge to be repaired so that we can return to H-S Glory, we were given a choice to accept the greatest gift ever that was provided for us at the greatest price ever. That we would be saved from the penalty of our fallen state and all it's repurcussions to our immortal being.

It is the greatest Love Story this realm has ever known because we are H-S and became lost. He found a way for us to return and no longer be blinded. Even those that refuse H-M cannot deny H-M but that which is coming is to establish that fact as a reality for all time.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Since it is a love story I can only assume that a woman (or another man) should at some point be included in the story.

If not, it is just a war story...
edit on 23-8-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Now the young boy took the book and started to read it, and facinatingly enough, it was about the mind, and why it wanted to be. It turns out that wanting to know why, was the key to understanding the book. And would therefore teach him that, coming to know the answer was the key to seeing the King. In fact, the boy could only understand the book because he loved the King even though he never saw him. But that love for the King kept the boy sane as he read his book and did his learning. For he was the only one that could understand it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
Since it is a love story I can only assume that a woman (or another man) should at some point be included in the story.

A story of war but also of love. Not to mention the need to see the story in the correct shade.

The Side of the pyramid at Giza has two sides that can only be seen during the equinox only for a very short time. The two sides on what we, because of full light, see as one can only be seen during this special time due to the shadow that is revealed.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

So I relate this story to God.... God being our king.. and from the beginning he went to drive away the evil that could harm us humans.. so he has been gone since then.. and maybe that book could be the Bible.. but possibly the original text of the original Bible?

Good story.. carry on

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

Maybe the love story comes from the king loving his people

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Now the young boy took the book and started to read it, and facinatingly enough, it was about the mind, and why it wanted to be. It turns out that wanting to know why, was the key to understanding the book. And would therefore teach him that, coming to know the answer was the key to seeing the King. In fact, the boy could only understand the book because he loved the King even though he never saw him. But that love for the King kept the boy sane as he read his book and did his learning. For he was the only one that could understand it.

I think I see what your talking about, I think I actually see what your talking about.

To be /honest with you Nevernothing I no longer know if I should question what I see your saying, I do apologize but I am torn between wanting to verify and mistakenly trampling over someone else.

So I will keep my mouth shut unless you say it's ok to ask my verification.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Now once the boy Masterd the book, he gave it back to the teacher. And went about his life. But he knew the day would come, when he would have to share it with the others in the Kingdom, so that they would know the King in his Kingdom, and not be blinded by him!
After all, he would want them to love him,and see that he loves them too, and not be twisted up in the lies of the enemy. For the enemy is around them, and they have read the book. And they have used it against them. But the King has allowed this, as this is part of his stategy in the battle, because he has seen that the enemy is great, and knows his tactics and knows how to defeat them. For the King is the greatest, and he must win the war. And he has hidden the boy, now a man, who is ready to reveal it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Now once the boy Masterd the book, he gave it back to the teacher. And went about his life. But he knew the day would come, when he would have to share it with the others in the Kingdom, so that they would know the King in his Kingdom, and not be blinded by him!
After all, he would want them to love him,and see that he loves them too, and not be twisted up in the lies of the enemy. For the enemy is around them, and they have read the book. And they have used it against them. But the King has allowed this, as this is part of his stategy in the battle, because he has seen that the enemy is great, and knows his tactics and knows how to defeat them. For the King is the greatest, and he must win the war. And he has hidden the boy, now a man, who is ready to reveal it.

Did the man that was hidden as a boy reveal what he was ready to reveal to the others in the kingdom?

what happened next in the story?

The Rat.
edit on 23-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

its getting interesting!.... starting to really come together.. im sure it gets more intense

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The boy, now a man, wanted to make sure that all the nations of the Kingdom could know their King, and see him in the battle, climbed to the highest mountain and shouted to the people. " Hear me! Your enemy is great and he has lied to you, and you have forgotten how to see him! I will shout from this mountaintop, and help you remember. And we will see him together, for soon he is coming. I must tell you first that these words may drive you mad but it is the way to see. And I must tell you. I don't know how long it will take for me to tell you, but we will see. Listen to these words.
You! That is where you will see him. He is in your mind like a dream, and I have come to awaken you.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The man you speak of is Yeshuah who came over 2000 years ago to be man's bridge of return. He will be returning in the clouds for all to see and 'everything' will change. That which is to 'come' will be a universal shift. Everything is in the process of being corrected.

Matthew 24:30 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.

Neither forget that which the enemy has planned to put into effect in order to try and counteract the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The enemy has lied and hidden your King and made you to believe them. Still he loves you and forgives you. But what are you? Where do you get the answer? In the brain? It tells us to think about it...but, it is not where we get the answer. We get the answer from our mind. What is in your mind? Can you see it? Can you prove it? How do you know it exist? Because you have thought about it, and now it must surely be. And this is the battle field. The enemy has fought here for far to long and now you must know how to fight. For the King will need you in this battle and you will need him. He loves you. Do you love him? The answer is your mind.
He knows you have forgotten him and he has sent me help you find it. Ponder this riddle as I quench myself and resume what I am hear to tell you.
I am you and you are me, and we are everything.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Interesting....

The Rat.

edit on 23-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

anything that a person can think about.. is true in some kind of manner...

nothing can be thought about if it does not exist in some kind of form.

iv thought this myself.. but great stuff!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
But... And! EVERYTHING!!!!!!! IS awhole different thing intirly!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

what do you mean?

but please.. continue with your story

<<   2  3  4 >>

join