It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agencies warn of possible anarchist activity at conventions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Agencies warn of possible anarchist activity at conventions

www.cnn.com

Law enforcement officials are concerned about possible violence by anarchist extremists at the upcoming Republican and Democratic national conventions, according to an intelligence bulletin prepared by the FBI and Department of Homeland Security.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I did search.
Most of the time if I post breaking news its not counted as "alternative", but I didn't know where else to post it so - Thank you mods in advance for moving it.

Here is my opinion on this article....

1. I don't believe it, and I don't think most people are going to believe it unless "they" let it happen.
2. If they do let it happen (too late for that now that its public knowledge), their credibility is not restored, people will just call it a "false flag".
3. They made it up, pretending to have evidence, so that anyone who might be getting some ideas will step back and say "wait a minute..... they know...."
4. The article sure gives some good ideas for those aspiring anarchists

What have we turned into? Maybe my opinion is wrong and some of you do believe it, but I don't.

I believe EVERYONE is awake to some things and asleep to others. We have turned into two types of sheep.

The ones who follow blindly, and the ones who deny everything.... I feel like I fall into the latter.

I don't believe you Law Enforcement officials. I don't believe you have any evidence whatsoever. But I do think you'll keep arresting people on suspicions and pretending its helping your cause.

Its not.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
They must be worried about all of those extremist Romney supporters.

Those people are scary.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Anarchy happens all the time, timing and the place are important, but the fact that TPTB actually observe the activity is kind of scary.

They really are tightening the noose around the American peoples freedom.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

what strikes me most about this is how quickly I personally dismissed it as BS
and I posted here to see how many others overlook it.

I don't think we really have any faith in the systems in place anymore. Its all lies. Its all propaganda.

They're working hard up on the hill, but their working hard to make it look like they're working hard when they're hardly working (did that make sense?)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Anarchy happens all the time, timing and the place are important, but the fact that TPTB actually observe the activity is kind of scary.

They really are tightening the noose around the American peoples freedom.

-SAP-

On the first part, I don't believe they're observing anything - but on your second part - thats why're making it up in the first place.

They're setting the stage in hopes that we enjoy the play, but I think people are going to get shot. I don't think we're going to buy into it much longer.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
They're setting the stage in hopes that we enjoy the play, but I think people are going to get shot. I don't think we're going to buy into it much longer.

I couldn't agree more with you there. Never know what could happen in this world these days...

ETA: But then again, these conventions are prolly the main places where these "anarchist" events would occur. Just my opinion.

-SAP-
edit on 22-8-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Common Good

what strikes me most about this is how quickly I personally dismissed it as BS
and I posted here to see how many others overlook it.

I don't think we really have any faith in the systems in place anymore. Its all lies. Its all propaganda.

They're working hard up on the hill, but their working hard to make it look like they're working hard when they're hardly working (did that make sense?)

Well- I guess we will see how far they are willing to go to shut down any opposition to their agenda.

- they will even go as far as to blame it all on a future event that has not yet taken place.

They like to sway peoples perspectives by blaming these 'not yet happened' events on boogeymen.

- for the libertarian minded that show up- dont give them any ammo. They will take your .44 cal and turn it into a machine gun by the time it hits the evening news.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Usually when the alphabet agencies like the FBI, CIA, NSA, and so on, claim attacks are coming, its usually them doing the attacking. They will stage false flags as usual then point the finger at Veterans, Tea party members, white males, Christians, "Anachist groups" ( they control and use for their false flag events) and so on. This play is getting old. How anyone can still look at their press releases and not realize they are the ones staging the attacks is blind.
My bet is an attack will occur at a Democratic event, staged by the fascist left to blame conservatives libertarians and so on.
The political game being played out in front of everyone left vs right, Democrat vs Republican is as phoney as it gets.
Obama is getting back in and he will ride back in on a wave of death and destruction.
Remember what he said to the Russian Prime Minister when he thought no one would hear him.
"This will be my last election so I will have more flexability".....It's all been pre planned well ahead of time.
Romney and Ryan ?? Paid fall guys. This will be the last so called election in the U.S., martial law has been in the works since 9/11 and Obama is set to be the supreme ruler of what's left of the U.S.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I am an Anarchist, but War is not the answer, Violence breeds Violence, the more people shoot, the more reasons people shoot back

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Remarkable evolution in the signification of natural activities of the human being in history:

Free mind expressions are cataloged as protests, protest are considered as subversive, that = anarchism.

Possible anarchist activities :

Consume milk straight from cow's tits.

Pee behind a tree when can't hold it anymore.

Wear a t-shirt with an american flag in "Cinco de Mayo".

Grow veggies at home.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

This could be a bad thing. Even if there were no terrorist (local anarchists) in Tampa with a plan, they can place their own in the crowds to cause chaos and get rid of all the Ron Paul activists.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Didn't FBI give a warning about possible danger that could happen at theatre's quite a while before Aurora event occurred?

I don't trust their warnings, eh?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I didn't think that little hurricane that is going to crash the Republican convention in Florida was called Anarchist. I thought it was called Isaac.
The FBI should be out there trying to round up Isaac before he disturbs the republicans.

edit on 22-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Do you have a link to that info? This is the first I heard of it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It's all over the weather reports, national news, etc... do you really need a link?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
Usually when the alphabet agencies like the FBI, CIA, NSA, and so on, claim attacks are coming, its usually them doing the attacking. They will stage false flags as usual then point the finger at Veterans, Tea party members, white males, Christians, "Anachist groups" ( they control and use for their false flag events) and so on. This play is getting old. How anyone can still look at their press releases and not realize they are the ones staging the attacks is blind.
My bet is an attack will occur at a Democratic event, staged by the fascist left to blame conservatives libertarians and so on.
The political game being played out in front of everyone left vs right, Democrat vs Republican is as phoney as it gets.
Obama is getting back in and he will ride back in on a wave of death and destruction.
Remember what he said to the Russian Prime Minister when he thought no one would hear him.
"This will be my last election so I will have more flexability".....It's all been pre planned well ahead of time.
Romney and Ryan ?? Paid fall guys. This will be the last so called election in the U.S., martial law has been in the works since 9/11 and Obama is set to be the supreme ruler of what's left of the U.S.

This..... this is what I was talking about

2. If they do let it happen (too late for that now that its public knowledge), their credibility is not restored, people will just call it a "false flag".

Originally posted by Unity_99
Didn't FBI give a warning about possible danger that could happen at theatre's quite a while before Aurora event occurred?

I don't trust their warnings, eh?

Now isn't that just like the people who predict earthquakes here on a daily basis? Eventually they're going to hit on the right date at the right time.

The probability of being dealt pocket Aces in Texas Hold 'em are 220 to 1, but you can sit and for 1000 hands and never see them. Or you can get pocket Aces 5 times in a row. Doesn't change your odds.

If they predicted theater shootings, they probably got lucky.

I'd put money on nothing happening in regards to this prediction, and if it does and I go broke it won't matter cause no ones going to believe it was anarchists. We'll be here, at ATS, listening to people like Mark.

Isaac is interesting (CBS Link)
Someone should stop him and ask what political party he's affiliated with

edit on 22-8-2012 by Forevever because: isaac

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hey I'm not here so people can listen to me. I'm here to weigh in on a subject and give my opinion and my belief's on that subject. Whether people listen to me or not doesn't matter. I couldn't care a less.
But you seem very desperate to have people listen to you. Keep drinking the koolaid my friend and lets see where that gets you in the end.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Why so Hostile there Mark? I wasn't saying you're right or wrong, your post just proved an excellent example of ONE DIRECTION that this could go.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Finally caught it on the radio. Have been online on and off but did not see a thread about it so...

HAARP!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join