It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dempsey attack was a failed Israeli Hit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yea yea its always the Evil Jews on this site. Sorry I mean "Zionists". People on this site are cowards why dont they just come out and say Jews instead of hiding behind "Zionists"
edit on 23-8-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
No media outlet is perfect, but the thing that really makes me not take Press-TV in all seriousness is the author of this article, Gordon Duff. I guess when he is not writing about UFO's and other wack out stories, he writes for Press-TV. But I guess that is too much for this forum to comprehend and what MOST people do on this forum is post wack out stories without the backing of facts.

I'm sure if Sorcha Faal wrote as a guest writer for Reuters, people will take them as credible.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Of course it was Israel. They fired rockets at the airport ,missing the aircraft so it was hit only with shrapnel. Plus the general was not on board aircraft at the time. Typical Israeli cunning.
Also, to not draw attention to their evil murderous zionistic genocidal actions, they periodically fired rockets at this airport for years,each time disabling sophisticated US equipment apparently.
It is clear to every non-thinking individual that Dempsey is the one who decides whether US will support Israel in its strike on Iran or not. Obama is just Zionist puppet that happens to be the president that gives Dempsey orders. But since evil genocidal Zionist puppet masters control Obama but not control Dempsey they had to kill (or threaten) Dempsey so he would be ordered by Zionist puppet Obama to strike Iran. Complicated? Illoogical? Stupid?
Does not matter, read PressTV second rate divide and conquer propaganda piece aimed at people who start to foam at their mouth once they hear the world Israel and then loose all ability to think for themself and now i know it was Israel. Yes sir. Where is my knife/pitchfork/torch/sharp weapon of choice?
All heil PressTV.

This must be one of the funniest and at the same time factual replies I have read in recent memory at ATS.

Thank-you!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

please feed the Africans condoms since they surely need to practice BIRTH CONTROL

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by nightbringr

Hilarious about how you all go on about the USA being a puppet of Israel, how they are allied and so on. Yet if this was positively tied to Israel, there would be a massive public backlash against Israel in the US, wouldnt there? I would hazzard to say it would be so bad, public pressure would force the US to distance itself from its Mid East ally, or even worse a complete break in ties.

Why in the hell would Israel be so very stupid as to take a chance at such a thing? What purpose would it serve if it was successful? One general would be dead, but this general does not control foreign policy does he? Everything would carry on as it was, but Israel would have lost their #1 ally. Think.

If this were Israels doing there would be no backlash in America because it would never appear on television. Just look at all the human rights violations Israel commits on a daily basis in Gaza the west bank and other places and how often do you see it talked about on television? When Hamas fires one rocket into Israel you hear about it but when Israel drops white phosphorous on schools not a peep about it.

My advice is that you should watch more mainstream media. Otherwise you wouldn't be stating as a fact the opposite of what is actually happenning...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sicul2012
reply to post by benrl

please feed the Africans condoms since they surely need to practice BIRTH CONTROL

Posting irrelevant garbage is not good enough! Stirring up black community and it's offtopic.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Yea yea its always the Evil Jews on this site. Sorry I mean "Zionists". People on this site are cowards why dont they just come out and say Jews instead of hiding behind "Zionists"

No kidding, though to be fair, some of them have already stated that hate Israel. But I know something must be going on, the anti-Israel team is here in full force.....with their added dose of USA hate.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny
This failed hit fits perfectly with Mossad MO (modus operandi)

Not so. Mossad doesn't fail on their hits. Ask some Iranian Nuclear scientists if you doubt that.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here is another example of a Mossad assassination, this one worked.They all had fake European passports and were caught step by step by surveillance cameras.

This is pretty incriminating evidence and it's funny how it all got swept under the rug just like the Mossad 911 connections. There wasn't that much outrage over this probably due to who the victim was.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Looks like the Jew hating morons decided to make their presence felt....

So a more or less random attack on a airbase in Afghanistan is morphed into an assassination plot against
General Dempsey

Note that 2 unguided rockets landed on the airbase while Dempsey was visiting - his plane took a few shrapnel
hits. Dempsey was nowhere near it when the plane was hit

These type of rockets have a CEP (thats Circular Area of probability - diameter of circle where projectile has a
50/50 chance of landing) or several hundred meters (5% of the range firwed at)

Your source material - an article by an Iranian propoganda organ leaves much to be desired in terms of accuracy
and credibility

If Mossad wanted him dead would be DEAD . Mossad has much better methods than randomly launching
rockets

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

The connection as previously mentioned does make sense to me, but would israel actually consider doing what is being accused.

I dunno, whoever did this it was an act of war. One more thing we don't need.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

If Mossad wanted him dead would be DEAD . Mossad has much better methods than randomly launching
rockets.

I'd have to agree. But i can think of some people who launch randomly fired rockets in hopes of scaring up some collateral damage. Muslim terrorists. Cowardly way of fighting, like grabbing a kid to use as a human shield. He who fights and runs away, live to run another day.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Looks like the Jew hating morons decided to make their presence felt....

So a more or less random attack on a airbase in Afghanistan is morphed into an assassination plot against
General Dempsey

Note that 2 unguided rockets landed on the airbase while Dempsey was visiting - his plane took a few shrapnel
hits. Dempsey was nowhere near it when the plane was hit

These type of rockets have a CEP (thats Circular Area of probability - diameter of circle where projectile has a
50/50 chance of landing) or several hundred meters (5% of the range firwed at)

Your source material - an article by an Iranian propoganda organ leaves much to be desired in terms of accuracy
and credibility

rockets

And this boys and girls is what a sane, reasoned post looks like. No jumping to absurd conclusions. No believing in the enemy's propaganda. Too bad you're in a minority here...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078

Because some people believe jews are just as much victims as christians or muslims. Zionists defend Israel despite war crimes, Jews in America, while they may support Israel, don't live there, so obviously they are disobeying 'god's order'. So really they are secular jews, with a culture their own but generally just as american as you or I. Even some zionists are fine since jews do deserve a homeland, but the dual israeli citizens within the u.s. government do not deserve any support, they for the most part endanger other jews with their wreckless behavior. The OP link says only four percent of jews support an iran attack. Not everyone blames 'the jews'.
edit on 23-8-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
"...Today, General Dempsey, Chairman of America’s Joint Chiefs of Staff, the man who flew to Tel Aviv and informed Netanyahu that America wanted no part of his scheming against Iran was the subject of an assassination attempt in Afghanistan.

This wasn’t an act of terrorism or Taliban militants. It was a “mob hit” against someone who failed to kiss the feet of Netanyahu. His response was to unleash killers, not a fact for the public but a fact just the same, one the American military knows very well. Netanyahu has a problem with “hubris.”

The culprits, “militants,” managed to escape undetected from the most sophisticatedly defended real estate on earth, the perimeter of Bagam Air Force Base. Lucky for them they attacked at night, a time when America’s 5th generation night vision, ground radar and other detection systems were mysteriously disabled.

The rocket detection systems, early warning blimps with ground penetrating synthetic aperture radar and the continual coverage by UAV drones using infrared detection, $2 billion in technology on this one perimeter alone, cost the plane of America’s top military commander and wounds were sustained by two crew members..."

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
www.presstv.ir...

Planned war on Iran and the General who said No!

Today, General Dempsey, Chairman of America’s Joint Chiefs of Staff, the man who flew to Tel Aviv and informed Netanyahu that America wanted no part of his scheming against Iran was the subject of an assassination attempt in Afghanistan.

it is an interesting theory that Dempsey who stated unknown to many that he did not want part of the murder of more innocents for Israel that he was the subject of a failed attack. I highly suspected an inside job from the beginning of the attack as evidenced by this post but failed to attribute it to the correct party:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Damn, they have stepped up their game and are going for the gold, they musta known there was a high value target on that aircraft...inside info possibly..

I stated that insider information was likely and I initially thought it might have been the Afghanis, but it seems that it is highly possibly that Israel was behind such an attack as they are known for this type of thing.

His plane takes 6 pieces of shrapnel during a random rocket attack while he's sleeping in his bunk. I would think the Mossad would be capable of much more than that.

Sometimes i think you post this drivel just to get S&F's from the gullible and the Israeli haters. Usually your thread are much better quality than this.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

And this boys and girls is what a sane, reasoned post looks like. No jumping to absurd conclusions. No believing in the enemy's propaganda. Too bad you're in a minority here...

Which is the real scary part....

Where the majority believes in an absurd piece of propoganda from a hostile country becauses it satisfies
their bigotry........

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Boy, this is unbelievable how many paid shills/trolls are on this website.
All of them defending the Zionist cause... of course!

Does any of the ATS administrators notices anything UNUSUAL?
I mean, this website is turning into a salary for the shills/trolls.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join