It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's disgraceful actions addressed by SPECOPS community

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metatronin
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

All that info should be out in the open, where do you extract that false opinion from my statement? Did I not just say that I am anti secrecy? Anything within the public arena should be just that, and open to any and all scrutiny.
edit on 8/15/2012 by Metatronin because: (no reason given)

I'll jump in here to respond to your three posts.

I agree, it would be nice to no longer have a need to be meddling in the affairs of other nations. However, there was and will always be instances where our meddling is not only required but requested as a leading nation. The economy is global and has been for decades. Like it or not, our interests span across borders and oceans. It's a fact for all first world nations as well as all third world nations. There's no looking back. We live in a global economy and as such, our risks extend across the globe.

Unfortunately states rights no longer exist. Our republic is run from Washington and it's been so since the Commerce Clause was used to hammer us over the head. The dollars are held in Washington and doled out according to compliance with the central government. Maybe Roberts ruling will give states some hope and some balls to fight Washington in order to regain some some self-determination, but doubtful. And remember, there's 50 states (57 if you ask Obama) and many territories all clamoring for those same dollars. So everyone in Washington is playing that same game like rival siblings looking to see what the other has.

As for secrecy, there's a need for it if you want to keep people safe and to maintain the trust of those we seek help and information from. Let's not be naive and think the world isn't a dangerous place. No matter whether we act or not, there will always be those who would seek to harm our sovereignty through direct assault, economically or via technological terrorism. The only way to gain the upper hand against such threats is through diligence and investigation. That requires secrecy if you're to defend against or to catch those trying to perpetrate their intended plans.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
An open system is a secure system, take Linux as an example. I care not for corporate or global interests, they take the risks, and should except the dangers up to and including failure. A closed system by design becomes stagnant over time. Why should we support this? I sure don't gain any profit(financial or physical) from corporate/government greed. To just go with the flow and give in is the root of all current problems. We have been turned into corporate meat shields just accepting the flak of their mistakes and protecting them from any damage. A reversal of a suicide bomber, the definition of a slave.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Oh I could go into alot of detail about whats going on. Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal being fired for what he said about US politicians and using Propaganda on them when they visited war zones is only part of it. He was these guys boss.

This thread shows a lot of detail of what has been happening. And I could write ten more of these with more information then there is in this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
S&F! Excellent post and vid. You know, that night when Obama was running his mouth in his "I, me,me, mine" speech, not only was I nauseated to tears, I was sitting there in disbelief at the amount of intricate details he was releasing.

I applaud the military men and women whom have fought for my freedom and the men in this video. Just like one guy said, a 10 year old knows better than to do what Obama did. I tend to believe he said everything on purpose.
He does not give one flip about this country or any solider. It is evidenced from the first day he took office. Remember, he went around apologizing for America.

In releasing key details of these operations he should be brought up on charges for treason. He needs to answer for what he has done.

This was as stupid if not more so when Geraldo drew the exact route and means in the sand that our special forces would use in these secret missions during Operation Iraq, for the whole world to see He was fired from the network for that, Obama deserves to be impeached for that one speech.

He is simply an idiot and wants us to think he doesn't have the sense to get out of the rain! Well guess what Mr. President, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metatronin
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

All that info should be out in the open, where do you extract that false opinion from my statement? Did I not just say that I am anti secrecy? Anything within the public arena should be just that, and open to any and all scrutiny.
edit on 8/15/2012 by Metatronin because: (no reason given)

Are you just extremely naive or just like to argue. Since when is a secret op performed by our military in the public arena? If you want to know what they are doing join the forces!! Our military is not our governing body!

What are you going to do once you know all the details? Critique there operation? You, who has no training in military intelligence whatsoever!

Do you enjoy your freedom? Do you realize that the very freedom you have right now, would not have been possible if there were not some secrets kept along the way.

It absolutely kills me, that we have become a society that thinks we are entitled to know everything about everything!! Why? Because we are so insecure about someone knowing more than us on a subject. Our ego's
out weigh rationale! It's really sick if you think about it!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Valerie Plame? Does that name mean anything? You probly cheered like crazy what a great thing to out her as a CIA agent so Bush and Cheney could push propaganda without some one pointing out facts that showed they were lying.

And even the leaks of DUQU and STUXnet came from the Aspen Institute forum on intelligence. Strange how it was a Koch Brothers linked group Aspen Instsitute where the leak came from and it was probly the Koch Brothers and Haliburton selling equipment to Iran who got the virus into Iran with the equipment they sold.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

How about someone "leaking" the truth about our gov't's role in the drug trade? Fast and Furious?

How about "leaking" Obama's real records? UN plant to show "you don't need a US citizen to run the world gov't."?

How about someone actually securing our borders?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

How about some sound fiscal responsibility?

Have you seen the numbers of "illegal" immigrants? I'd be angry, except for the fact that the US in their drug trade has made their home country's into blood bath third world countries.

Someone needs to bring out the truth of all of this. Get rid of the race-baiting, gay-baiting Democrats and let's deal with some kind of truth.

You can't deal with a problem, until you understand just what exactly the problems are.

And you will still find the solutions in the US Constitution.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Obama has more people on the border than anybody ever has. And if you want to know about Fast and Furious check with Arizona ATF and the others in Arizona who did the crap of gun walking which wa banned by Obama. But they did it that way under Bush and thats the way they want to do it. The hell with those communist in office. But when they get caught screwing up they blame Obama and Holder because they did not do what they were suposed to do.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
wtf am I even watching? This is garbage. So basically, we have people asking the questions:

1) We shouldn't ask questions because our government knows what's best

2) We should ask JUST ENOUGH questions, so that the government isn't questioned.

I'd like to ask the seal team that supposedly took out Osamma a few questions.... Unfortunately NONE OF THEM ARE ALIVE.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What are the military fighting for? To protect the citizens of United States? To fight for our freedom? Since when did we lose our freedom (pre 9/11)?

We just need to get rid of the military, NSA, Feds, and CIA.. Our kids need to come home and we need to get our troops out of other country. The uSa does not rule the world as they want it to be. The earth does not belong to them. We need to focus on issues within our borders, not worry about other countries when they have their own leaders. Ahhh... this is making me

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

They know everything about us, right?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

The constitution secures my freedom not the military. You have no knowledge of my service record either, so why jump to conclusions? Our own government has no qualms with killing it's own citizens and secretly makes plans to do so. Your vote, your opinion, means nothing as you are not a corporation backed by money. Wake up. All we have done in the mid east is commit genocide on native populations that had nothing to do with 9/11 or terrorism.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I find it funny they do not like leaks about what they do. Yet they do not even question why they do what they do.
If that makes any sense.

It dosnt bother them they are ordered to kill people and attack other countries - IT BOTHERS THEM people learn about it....

Stuxnet lol - like it was any news that it was US and Israel who did it.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Metatronin

I respect your opinion. Why can't we secure our own borders? Why is the military put out there to commit genocide? My father was 20 years in the air force, he is completely anti-gov't.

What can the american people do?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I have no opinion on the border issue. I have never lost a job due to immigration, legal or illegal. Our own government traffics drugs on a federal level, it never seems to be local people or when it is its just corrupt people playing both sides. We supply machine guns to drug lords so who is at fault there?

What to do about everything...look back to the founders of our country. I don't think anything will be accomplished until most people are starving and over taxed to the breaking point though. Only small numbers of people are independent of the current system.The people have no real support structure to fall back on anymore.We gave our freedom up and reverted right back to the European culture we left behind. I wish I knew what to do, I wish others knew what to do. That's just not the reality...I say it will take another 15-20 years for it to get to a breaking point.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Metatronin

Please tell me with proof where we have committed genocide!! That is an absolute lie and you know it!!
The people that categorize our military as a bunch of murderers and govt. shills, make me sick!!

My relatives fought for this country, including you and that is just a slap in the face!! If you feel that way about the men and women whom are willing to lay down their life for you, and have, then get out of the country!!!!

Your posts wreak of selfishness and egomania!! Glad to know if something doesn't effect you, then, hey. its all okay. To hell with the people whose lives have been changed because their job was cut to give an illegal alien
some low paid wage!!!

I am sure your very happy with the current state of our country, as long as you have everything you and yours want! It is not important because it has not touched you in anyway. You say you are fed up with government,
but lack the common sense to see the good from the bad! You just lump everyone into one big category, and call it a day!!

Genocide my ass!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
OP's video lost me at the beginning "these men gave their lives for our freedoms...."

nough for me...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

How about someone "leaking" the truth about our gov't's role in the drug trade? Fast and Furious?

How about "leaking" Obama's real records? UN plant to show "you don't need a US citizen to run the world gov't."?

How about someone actually securing our borders?

Someone leaking info about abuse of power is not the same as leaking for political gain.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Nobody who fought in Iraq or Afghanistan was fighting for our freedoms. They were fighting to make American corporations richer. Corporations whose stock was owned by the Senators and Representatives who sent American children off to foreign countries to die.

We have less freedoms since the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. If they were fighting for our freedoms, they were not fighting very hard.
edit on 8-16-2012 by groingrinder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join