It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: ‘They’re Gonna Put You All Back in Chains’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Can someone please put a muzzle on this chump. Please.

Biden speaking to a partially Black audience.

Vice President Joe Biden, speaking at a rally at the Institute for Advanced Learning in Danville, Va., said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his running mate, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), are going to put the American people “back in chains.”

Is this acceptable?? Is this just a taste of how desperate the Obama/Biden campaign has gotten.

Scare Tactics

Biden said Romney promised in his first 100 days to “let the big banks once again write their own rules–unchain Wall Street. They’re gonna put you all back in chains,” Biden said.

Please show me where you got your information Mr. Biden

cnsnews.com...

Romney response

“After weeks of slanderous and baseless accusations leveled against Governor Romney, the Obama Campaign has reached a new low. The comments made by the Vice President of the United States are not acceptable in our political discourse and demonstrate yet again that the Obama Campaign will say and do anything to win this election. President Obama should tell the American people whether he agrees with Joe Biden’s comments.”

When will the Obama Cmpaign stop trying to stoke the racial flames??

Although Biden tried to cover his remarks under the guise of Wall Street, let's take a look at what he was really trying to do: stoke racial tension.

Danville, Virginia has an African-American population of 48.6 percent according the Census data. Overall, 19.8 percent of Virginians are African-American.

Worse yet... Obama campaign has officially CONDONED Biden's Comments

Spin Baby Spin. Lil' Joe made another misspeak. As Usual.

"I think he probably agrees with Joe Biden's sentiments," Cutter said on behalf of President Obama. "He's using a metaphor to talk about what's going to happen."

"I appreciate the faux outrage from the Romney campaign," Cutter said in reaction to a statement from the campaign. "If you want to talk about the use of words then take a look at Mitt Romney's stump speech where he basically calls the president un-American."

"The bottom line is that we have no problem with those comments," Cutter said.

There you have it.... Gimme a Break. Joe should have run out of mulligans 3 years ago....

townhall.com...

Better get used to the Race Baiting AGAIN...

Quite the metaphor choice...

Vice President Joe Biden may have made the gaffe of the campaign so far. While speaking Tuesday morning in Danville, Virginia, the vice president said to an audience with a clear population of minorities that Romney and the Republicans want to put people “back in chains.”

www.theblaze.com...

edit on 14-8-2012 by jibeho because: Clarifiy. Predominantly to Partially Not sure how many black people were in attendance

edit on 14-8-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Utter nonsense and the idiots who fall for it. The Obama administration has pandered to Wall Street and placed the American people "in chains" just as every other admin. has for the last hundred years and probably more. It will be no different with Romney in office. Each party has its own brand of corporatism.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What the hell does he think the left has done for decades?

When have they ever gotten out of the chains and who keeps them on that "plantation" picking cotton, but instead of cotten their votes.

I do agree someone does need to put a muzzle on him, but we do have free speech in this country as much as he uses that right to talk out of both sides of his.........

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Didn't read this in the source:

Clairvoyance? It's definitely implying something much more nefarious than our being "tax slaves".

ETA: The original OP, before editing said: "Biden speaking to a predominantly Black audience."
edit on 14-8-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think this will become my signature

2 Party One Agenda

keep steering the ship into the iceberg the captains a Democrat and the crew are Republicans and every 4-8 years they trade places just for fun, but it will be US the passengers who will end up going down!

When you finally see this you will grab a life jacket and get off the boat!
edit on 14-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Awesome!

It gets hard to become caught up in such craziness... who cares?

Look, Biden is a fool, probably a racist himself... just playing the cards right and there's a damn good reason why people don't hear from him all that ofter. Because, he will put his foot in his mouth every opportunity he can.

I doubt anybody whispered those words into his ear, and then Biden simply repeated what was said... this comment only goes to further help define what kind of scum Biden truly is. But hey, it's politics... and this administration has shown their are no rules to anything.

Biden quote time!

"His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul." --Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
May I recommend before anyone is going off, "Biden's a racist" that you actually read the source material? He very well may be but according to the ORIGINAL source material this is merely sensationalistic.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Banks are going to put everyone back in chains.

OP is lying, it was not a predomitley black audience.

edit on 14-8-2012 by jibeho because: Clarifiy. Predominantly to Partially Not sure how many black people were in attendance

Then this whole thread is stupid. How is it racial pandering when you don't even know how many black people were there?

edit on 14-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What does everybody think Obamacare is? Forced purchasing of product from insurance companies....and the very people who hate corporations are lauding this....what a hoot people. Not to mention the incredible bureaucratic red tape everyone will be tied in knots and don't forget all network administrators for health care providers will be just as culpable as CFO's when it comes to patient record breeches because the govt will fine a company up to a million dollars as per the HITECH Act. And there is no compensation whatever for the real victim, the person who has his private info exposed but also there will be no privacy from govt intrusion as the govt is getting more and more access to our private lives from what we eat to what we smoke and drink how we spend our money what movies we see what books we read what forums we post on...and oh gosh won't it be fun when the govt bureaucrats who are trying to cut costs for this exceptionally large budget fiasco which will steal from Medicare to pay for insurance premiums and administrative costs(think a bureaucrat bean counter in every pot)try to convince you that you will be helping your family and also the common good by letting the doc help you euthanise yourself...
edit on 14-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Didn't read this in the source:

Clairvoyance? It's definitely implying something much more nefarious than our being "tax slaves".

ETA: The original OP, before editing said: "Biden speaking to a predominantly Black audience."
edit on 14-8-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

Yes I changed that as noted in my edit notes.

There were Black people in the audience as indicated in the video clips of this speech. Clairvoyance?? No. Just watched the video.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Banks are going to put everyone back in chains.

OP is lying, it was not a predomitley black audience.

Then this whole thread is stupid. How is it racial pandering when you don't even know how many black people were there?

edit on 14-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

So what is the attendance requirement for this to be pandering? Watch the video!! I changed my wording to be clear not to secretly change anything. Like your "guilty" verdict/thread title for Paul Ryan that somehow disappeared without any note whatsoever.

BTW. How am I lying??

Video

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Biden

What's next, Joe?

A pathetic atempt to scare from a failed administration. Why don't they run on their successes? Why don't they run on their policies? Why don't they run on their history???

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So my choice is to be a wage slave in a society run by a bunch of rich guys who have a moderately wealthy 'spokesperson" or to live as a wage slave in a society run by a bunch of rich guys who have an expansively wealthy "spokesperson"?

Am I understanding the issue here correctly?

~Heff

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

May I recommend before anyone is going off, "Biden's a racist" that you actually read the source material? He very well may be but according to the ORIGINAL source material this is merely sensationalistic.

How about watching the video? Didn't know Biden was from the South either. Y'all....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It certainly seems like someone is going to do it. At least we get to elect who it is. Right ?

edit on 14-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

So my choice is to be a wage slave in a society run by a bunch of rich guys who have a moderately wealthy 'spokesperson" or to live as a wage slave in a society run by a bunch of rich guys who have an expansively wealthy "spokesperson"?

Am I understanding the issue here correctly?

~Heff

Slavery is a state of mind nowadays.

Are you a slave to your responsibilities, if you want to provide for your family?

Are you a slave to your goals if you want to work hard and retire early?

Are you a slave to your dreams if you want to own your own business?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

How about watching the video? Didn't know Biden was from the South either. Y'all....

I know hilarious isn't it? Now I know it wasn't just my imagination too. And he did say you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist. Could he really be all things to all good people of peace?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I could also add:

Am I slave to oil companies who cry poverty, raise their prices 500%, and then begin posting the largest profits in the history of profitmaking?

Am I a slave to opportunistic companies that can turn a simple natural situation into a "profit machine" - like "Hey, there's a drought in Michigan... now milk is half a buck more per gallon!"

That's more where I was headed... Down the "We're all indentured servants to Wall Street whether we like it or not" path.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Not just healthcare,education,alternative energy,birth control pills for a bunch of anti corporate zealots they sure love them.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join