It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the Roswell crash/Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Before I get started I know that some people aren't going to believe me so that's you opinion. I'm a newbie and I wonder what the responses will be. Enjoy the thread and sorry if I wasted your time.

Ok so recently i've been reading Area 51 an uncensored history of amierca's top secret military base. It was pretty good but what got me what the last chapter about what truly happened at Roswell,NM. We all know about the two crash sites and how there was unreadable print on the aircraft and the two aliens.Well the author Annie Jacobsen had talked to many different people who had worked at Area 51 throughout the year for example T.D. Barnes. She kept this person unnamed who told her that Stalin had somehow figured out how to get an aircraft to hover. Now your probably wondering well want about the unreadable print? Those letters were it German and the two "aliens"
were small and about the size of a 13 year old. This part is truly weird it is said that Joseph Mengle was experimenting with kids,adults,babies, and seeing the picture of the events in concentration camps this isn't hard to believe. It is said he would switch parts from kids to adult and vise versa. Now how would young teens be able to fly the aircraft? They wouldn't it would be remotely controlled back at the lab. This makes sense of why it crashed. This is only a piece of what happened I'll be posting another thread tommorrow keep in mind i'm only 13 and would have no reason to lie I know more about the goverment than a average 13 year old would

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mjumpman

I have also read that book its very interesting, I also wrote a thread about her theory regarding the crash at Roswell.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

There have been several threads on the rather fanciful claims of Annie Jacobsen , I'd take her story with a large pinch of salt .

Roswell a 'Soviet plot to create panic in U.S:

edit on 12-8-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I haven't read the book so I won't comment about it's content or the author.

Now your probably wondering well want about the unreadable print? Those letters were it German

The only problem is I am quite certain that after fighting two wars with Germany the average U.S. soldier would recognize the German language quite quickly.
edit on 12-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Truth is that the raidon radar reflectors hoisted aloft by weather balloons created an anomoly that interuppted the "neutral dimensional field"that the craft were operateing within,something "stalled"the generator,likely the radar reflector or its effect of enhanceing the radars capabilitys,the truth is that the debris we all saw in the photos was from the site because it was in ADDITION to the craft wreckage.Truth is we learned a tactical data weakness in the crafts operation that can be exploited from this event.Truth is the truth is stranger than any untruth you could possibly imagine,the photos of the fella kneeling with the foil reflectors was actually showing us a top secret weapon still in the R and D phase.

What woulkd enhanced radar waves do to an ionised air field or stream??

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What about it being Russian inscriptions? Its almost alien like to Westerners?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Some reviewers have called Jacobsen's book "absolute trash, riddled with mistakes and outright lunacy," and worse. I agree with these assessments.

I read the book twice, going over it carefully (page by page) the second time to identify specific factual errors. Without addressing the wild new Roswell theory, I found more than three dozen errors just in the sections that deal with basic Area 51 history, military history and technology, and Cold War history. Other readers, with expertise in different disciplines, have caught additional errors that I missed.

One researcher identified similarities between the account of Roswell told by Jacobsen's "anonymous source" (identified after publication as Al O'Donnell) and “Tomb Tapper,” a short story by James Blish published in the July 1956 issue of Astounding Science Fiction magazine. Blish’s tale follows two men investigating what they at first believe to be the crash of a Soviet bomber on U.S. soil. Instead, they find a rocket ship made of advanced alloys. When they finally gain access to the cockpit, they discover that the pilot is a little girl, barely eight years old and apparently equipped with an enhanced brain. To survive extreme acceleration forces during flight, the child-pilot was enclosed in a tubular tank filled with a viscous substance. “And of course,” wrote Blish, “this way, the USSR could get a rocket fighter to the United States on a one-way trip.”

Parallels between the Blish and O’Donnell stories are hard to ignore. Perhaps O’Donnell read the story or perhaps he heard of it from his EG&G supervisor. It may have been passed down as something heard from a “reliable source.” Eventually, perhaps, O’Donnell integrated it into his own memories, conflating fact and fiction. This hypothesis is by no means farfetched. It has happened before.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This picture?

I hear you can make hats with that stuff...

edit on 12-8-2012 by BagBing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

nice thread young man all I can say is keep reading and try to stay open to fresh perspectives

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mjumpman
Now how would young teens be able to fly the aircraft? They wouldn't it would be remotely controlled back at the lab. This makes sense of why it crashed.

And that's why the crash was discovered by a rancher and not looked at by the military until days after?

It makes more sense to believe Sgt. Frederick Benthal over Annie Jacobsen, he was a witness to the alien bodies, she's a journalist with poor reviews.

I'm at least glad this thread is better than the one where somebody said a clearly visible rock on mars was the head of a grey alien.

edit on 12-8-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

The craft are flown by thought,we use our minds to control and interact with the systems,its no more exciteing than fiber-optics,we already have touch screens ect in the pubic domain,we must already have fly by thought craft.

And as a kicker i was abducted as a child and told I could fly a battleship at seven.with my mind or thought.

I heard rumors human clones can be shocked to life and are normal after that---so why not make an eight year old body,zap into it and use it as a flight suit for your trip,then return to your real naturally birthed body at home.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
My opinion of the Soviet Union in 1947 is that they did not have the technology or the research and development at that time to participate in such experimentation. The Germans certainly did. I do not even believe the United States had the technology at that time. Our R&D really took off once Operation Paperclip acquired German scientists after WWII.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

But the Soviets also had German scientists in their possession. However, I have to agree that neither they, nor the US had the technology at that time.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
And as a kicker i was abducted as a child and told I could fly a battleship at seven.with my mind or thought.

Not a kicker to me my friend, it turns out many 'researchers' are really just zealous abductees over the subject, they know something happened so they turned out to be the most rigorous investigating the subject, and add on tales to make people believe because they are so sure something happened to them. But to me, I already know that aliens monitor individuals for long periods of time. Clifford Stone and Michael Wolf are examples, they claiming those things because they are abductees and want peoples attention.
edit on 12-8-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Did they mention this at all? Because this says "flying saucer".

-SAP-
edit on 12-8-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Frank Joyce was the reporter at the news station receiving calls about the flying saucer. Brazel had talked to him previously about the alien bodies, then Brazel was detained for a number of days. Brazel then came back and said that it needs to be hushed up, not to talk about it anymore. Joyce said, 'What about the little green men?' ''And he paused and he said, 'They weren't green.''

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
T.D. Barnes (the president of Roadrunners International Roadrunners Internationale which is the SR-71/A-12 alumni) and one of the people interviewed for the book has some very strong commentary regarding Annie Jacobson's inclusion of her Roswell story.

With the declassification of the CIA U-2 and A-12 projects at Groom Lake, the Roadrunners engaged in a mission to record our legacy on a web site, and with various oral history programs to include UNLV and the Library of Congress. The National Geographic Channel did a great documentary about our proud legacy and our members conducted numerous presentations to our nation’s intelligence agencies in Washington, D.C.

Unfortunately, our noble efforts were noted by contributing editor at the Los Angeles Times Magazine, Annie Jacobsen who approached the Roadrunners about writing and publishing a book about them. Thinking this would forever record for the sake of history, family, and friends the little known contributions and sacrifices made by members of the Roadrunners, we opened our doors and revealed to Jacobsen intimidate details about our lives and families for publishing in her book, Area 51, An Uncensored History of America’s Top Secret Military Base.

We even introduced Jacobsen to the widows and families of those we lost while defending our nation. We allowed Jacobsen into our homes to meet our families and accompany us to the Inner Sanctuaries of our black world including Air Force bases, the Central Intelligence Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, the Air and Space Smithsonian Museum, the International Spy Museum, to name a few. We provided Jacobsen access to venues and officials that she could not have otherwise even dreamed of ever seeing. Fortunately, we never provided Jacobsen with anything sensitive to our national security or classified at any level. Obviously we never told her anything about Area 51 as her book has most of it on the Nevada Test Site with nuclear engineers and such altering children and stuffing them into barrels of jello the same as the Russians did to pilot their futuristic flying saucer to Roswell. (What a joke – and it’s nonfiction. Oh well!! It made her rich and a lot of fools happy.)

I have personally attempted to contact Jacobsen in hopes she will refrain from her reportedly warped intent to portray the Area 51 veterans and heroes as villains who should be investigated and punished. She refuses to acknowledge my attempts.

AREA 51 VETERANS BETRAYED

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I agree some people are fraudulent or misdirected but well intended.

Some of those people are real abductees trying to make money,but so what,no one compensated me for the constellation of problems I endured dureing my lifetime directly related to my abduction events,so why dont I and others have a right to be as greedy as we want within this issue,we of all people deserve to be compensated for our contributions to the field of ufology,gien at the door if you will.

The real events are easy to define for an experiencer,not so much for a regular person who doesnt exist in a dual reality,because that happens to abductees.

But really everything I saw and experienced is within our technological reach today I think.And to be honest I cant express myself fully and completely until I am in a position to request recompense for my forced reality exposure,and that means I need to be in close physical proximity to my abductors or their representatives.

And how many people do we really need to come forward at this point,I mean ex defense ministers of Canada and Britain,astronauts,pilots,physicists,soldiers, you name it and they have seen craft.In fact the term UFO is not applicable anymore because we KNOW THEY ARE CRAFT.Not objests of uncertain identity,they are without doubt or error flying craft containing life forms who operate them.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
OP, it is great to see someone your age reading a BOOK as opposed to vetting your info on the run from youtube. Keep it up. Not sure how much youve read to date about Roswell, but I'd guess that the more you delve into this quagmire we loosley call "ufology", the more comical Jacobsen will seem...

You got big huevos kid to start a thread here, especially on such a hot button topic. Keep it up...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mjumpman
Before I get started I know that some people aren't going to believe me so that's you opinion. I'm a newbie and I wonder what the responses will be. Enjoy the thread and sorry if I wasted your time.

Ok so recently i've been reading Area 51 an uncensored history of amierca's top secret military base. It was pretty good but what got me what the last chapter about what truly happened at Roswell,NM. We all know about the two crash sites and how there was unreadable print on the aircraft and the two aliens.Well the author Annie Jacobsen had talked to many different people who had worked at Area 51 throughout the year for example T.D. Barnes. She kept this person unnamed who told her that Stalin had somehow figured out how to get an aircraft to hover. Now your probably wondering well want about the unreadable print? Those letters were it German and the two "aliens"
were small and about the size of a 13 year old. This part is truly weird it is said that Joseph Mengle was experimenting with kids,adults,babies, and seeing the picture of the events in concentration camps this isn't hard to believe. It is said he would switch parts from kids to adult and vise versa. Now how would young teens be able to fly the aircraft? They wouldn't it would be remotely controlled back at the lab. This makes sense of why it crashed. This is only a piece of what happened I'll be posting another thread tommorrow keep in mind i'm only 13 and would have no reason to lie I know more about the goverment than a average 13 year old would

In my opinion, if the the 2 crash sites were of German aircraft AND german children, I wholeheartedly believe the US Government and media would have been all over it and reported it as so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join