It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange video from Scotland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
my god don't you think if he had an antenna on his house he wouldn't have ask what is that thing?He would know if he was filming his own television antenna?

Do you think you need to sharpen your debunking skills a bit?

The narrator of this video pointing out the object at the end (the object we say is a TV antenna) is probably not the same guy who made the video -- considering this is a video of a video.

In addition, going by the original text put there by the original maker of the video (which is different than the text put in by the "second guy"), the original video maker seemed only concerned about the contrail/"chemtrail", and did not even make mention of the antenna-looking object at the end of the video.

If the original video maker thought the object at the end was a mothership, then you would think he would have mentioned it in his original text at the beginning of his video, rather than only pointing out the plane's trail.

Also, if you see at the 2:18 mark, the antenna gets in the the way ever-so-briefly, until the videographer moves to a new location so it is no longer in the way -- until the end, when the antenna is in the way again (maybe he had nowhere else to move).

edit on 8/13/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
...Between the night vision and a a light in an upstairs window any thing flying will appear to suddenly illuminate like a space ship / meteor when in fact all its doing is entering the light and glowing brighter than the ccd likes...

The streaking object (at the :40 mark of the YouTube vid) still could have been a relatively dim meteor. It seems to be about the brightness of the other stars in the video, which is not uncommon for a meteor.

True -- some meteors are very bright, but some are about the same apparent brightness as the average star in the sky.

It could be either thing we have said but I think we can safely say the other thing is a TV aerial and not a huge mothership

Its even nicely lit by the light of the house from the upstairs windows.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Once I heard the word Chemtrail mentioned it lost all credibility.
Druscilla called it correctly , it indeed resembled a TV aerial.

So to summarise .
We have a paranoid Scot commenting on a video that he didn't shoot.
We see a craft displaying what appears to be an aviation light and emitting a "contrail" .
Then we see the said craft fly behind an out of focus TV aerial .

Hardly world shattering , is it ?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When i saw the word chemtrail i lost any interest in the video. Its also entirely out of context, no reference points about its size or whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It looks like the meteor is a frozen fecal projectile from the plane.
Like the meteor "Joe Dirt" finds, carries around, & eats his fries & ketchup on.

It's just a huge frozen turd.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Looks like your typical plane flying over, which just happens to be in the area where a shooting star starts to hit the atmosphere, then an antenna or something similar. Nothing to see here people...have you never seen a shooting star before?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
If you don't want to watch the entire video watch it at about :40 or so. The plane or ufo he is watching looks like it shoots something or drops something from the rear. [...] So what do you guys think is going on here?

It's probably a photon torpedo. Chemtrail planes are often armed with these torpedoes which they can use to create EM pulses to possible observers on the ground and disable their equipment.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've seen this craft before in real life and it's huge. Maybe the size of several football fields. It can cloak and remain hidden in the sky anytime of day even on clear skies. The only reason why I managed to see it was because of the way the rays of the sun hit the wing of the craft. The wing of the craft was the size of a field itself and it had long grooves on it.

It makes a noise that sounds like a melodic flute unlike any I ever heard, and it makes a rumbling noise. The feeling I got after seeing this mother ship was extreme terror. I immediately started thinking about getting my life right and where to hide. I just hope who and whatever is flying that thing has good intentions Strange I know,

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
It makes a noise that sounds like a melodic flute unlike any I ever heard

Well if you've never heard it before then how do you know that's what it sounds like?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I had no idea what this could have been but I think this is the best plausible information...an antenna.

Here is a photo or two.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
looks like a plane to me and then an antenna on top of a house getting in the way. the wobble of the camera when the antenna comes to view makes it obvious to me.

sorry. doesn't look like anything special.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wish I had seen this. You know I was never a believer in any of this... and last week on holiday I swear I saw a number of ufos moving around the sky in such as way that I can't think of it being anything but an alien craft or something more experimental. I was just a bit shocked really.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
OMG.............you can even see the navigation lights on the aircraft............. and a cheap tele arial sticking out
from the eves of his house.

Only one thing to say to the dude...GTFO

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The thing that supposedly shoots out the back of the 'UFO' doesn't really. If you trace back in a line it comes from somewhere infront of the 'UFO'.

Then there's the television antenna or something.

I hope this video is a joke

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Um.. looks like an antenna.. looks like the size of one if zoomed in on a plane.. is in the spot one would think there would be an antenna.. hmmm..

If I had to take a wild guess, I'm going to have to go with antenna. So.. this massive "ship" is in the sky.. and he never takes but a snippet of it? He doesn't get the whole thing on video? He doesn't zoom out? Why?

It's an antenna. And planes. Exciting stuff in Scotland.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Plane, meteor, antenna

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by Druscilla

Then what does the plane drop or shoot?

If it's just a meteor then why isn't it in the video above the plane? It's obvious the object came from the 'plane'.

(I'm still not seeing the pole.) Like I said earlier don't you think he would know if there was an antenna on his house?
edit on 12-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

What difference does it make what it drops when clearly it is a plane? Navigation lights, contrail and all. And that's most definitely an old tv antenna 110% you can bet on that. Used to have em.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

edit on 14-8-2012 by bugsbunny1967 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

It could be that the aerial is actually out of focus, as he is focusing on the plane ect, thus making his TV aerial out of focus.

P.S. What is all this Scottish Liar, this and Scottish Liar that? Ok, you will say, "But he's Scottish, and he lies". But the way you are going about this is getting on my nips. Mind you, on here, it's not unknown for someone to call a member a lying black c@@T. Remember to trim that small moustache.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by Teeky
It makes a noise that sounds like a melodic flute unlike any I ever heard

Well if you've never heard it before then how do you know that's what it sounds like?

Nice try smarty pants... We all know when we are introduced to something new...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join