It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange video from Scotland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hi.

I searched for this video but didn't find anything. (If it's been posted I may need a class on searching.
)

If you don't want to watch the entire video watch it at about :40 or so. The plane or ufo he is watching looks like it shoots something or drops something from the rear.

Then what really caught my attention is the thing that comes into view at about the 2:30 point. It looks almost like an old school t.v. antenna but it looks to be suspended in midair or it's floating / flying. I'm quite certain it isn't a cloud or a bug.

Here's another opinion......news.gather.com...

So what do you guys think is going on here?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
WHOA!

I'd like to see someone duplicate this .. ~!!

how do you get something that big to be IR~!! ????

I checked the link and they didn't post an opinion .. they just say " what do you guys think?"

edit on 11-8-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have no idea what that is, but it certainly is interesting.
On the youtube comments section for this video, a commenter indicated that at one point, you can see someone's hand. Perhaps that might be an indication that this video is fake??? I would certainly hope that is the case.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

Didn't read the YT comments. I guess anything could be faked.

I wonder what the plane/ufo was dropping or shooting maybe a seed pod.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Lots of action therrrrrrrre laddie....S&F!
I dinna ken a aworrrd hes sayin tha.....
Howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr thats one helluva mother ship/TV antenna.cloud thing.....
maybe hes filming through a window....reflection on glass)
Or maybe this is the real McCoy....thats one great lookin vid to squabble over, and i imagine theyll be here soon to tell ya all about it....

I hope we get some analsis geeks with a photoshop program to take it apart piece by frame....
I look forward to hearing the eggsperts pronounce....thanks....

This backwards flare drop kinda made methink of the old film drops the spy satelites would eject over a drop zone for the airforce to snatch in mid air.......then rush to develope....
maybe theres some kind of escape mechanism for a single being to land ?
The thing looks like a plane pretty well, but that flare...maybe an accidental release of a anti missile flare?
Certainly didnt look like a missile really....
Or flare....it sure flew dead straight there when launched...maybe one could re orientate the shooter (of the film)at the spot, and get a bearing on the direction of the flash and its trajectory near enough......could even find its target?maybe..................
edit on 11-8-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The first flash I would imagine is quite probably just a line of sight thing with a meteor just coincidentally happening to flash into view as the person is filming the aircraft, it's actually a long way off behind/above the aircraft.. The "shape", well I'm guessing probably a cloud of some sort however, it is damnably "artificial" looking as clouds go and I'm struggling to think of a cloud I've ever seen that has that exact sort of composition. The best explanation I can think of is that, under normal light that "cloud" wouldn't look half as strange and it's just an artefact of filming using night vision.

Maybe something akin to this filmed through night vision?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
My God, it's just an airplane filmed with a night-time camera.

The antenna is an antenna, the airplane flies behind the pole at the end.

Is this what people call proof these days?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
A video of a video of some Scotsman ranting profanity about a high altitude plane, and then a bit of an old television aerial stuck on his house gets in the way of recording and surprises him.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Possible it is a cloud or a reflection but it is an odd sight not really convinced it's either.

I was talking to my girlfriend about the video and the first thing she asked is if it might be a meteor. (well she said 'shooting star' but that's silly.)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Missed the pole. Really unless this guy is intentionally creating a hoax don't you think he would know about his own or a neighbor's antenna?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by DaTroof

Missed the pole. Really unless this guy is intentionally creating a hoax don't you think he would know about his own or a neighbor's antenna?

He's just a Scottish liar like the Loch Ness freaks.

Sorry you didn't catch the pole the first time.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

The antenna thing is nothing more than something out of focus in the foreground. It could a antenna, a palm tree.. You see, the camera is moving, tracking the light (the stars in the background indicates that). Then the camera reaches this object in the foreground, a couple of meters aways. Since the focus is adapted to the tracking light the foreground is out of focus. If you look at the right side of the 'antenna' you can easily see what looks to be a light post, or tree, also out of focus. Nothing in here.

The blinking light suggests it to be a convectional plane.

What is interesting is the thing being shot downwards. I can't explain that.
edit on 11-8-2012 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Quick, somebody force fit a lousy explination to this film because I am uncomfortable NOT knowing.
This is challenging my world view.

Seems to be alot of people who already KNOW without a doubt what this is.

Now I can rest easy tonight knowing all is normal with the world.

I for one, don't have a cluse as to what this could be.
Interesting though,

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

Yeah they had me convinced it was a meteor for a minute but now I'm not so sure.

There is nothing there before the 'craft' passes so I think it's shot or dropped from the thing.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Wow, that was worth watching thanks. Amazing times we live in huh? S@F for you.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
SkywatcherScotland has a really good youtube channel. This is his latest, the comments state he checked and its not the ISS:

- a youtuber named Outshore posted a comment on the original version of the video CalvaryScout posted They spoke of it being the "docking station over Gorebridge" (Scotland). Dunno about that.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Did he check to see if it was an old television aerial (antennae) hanging off of his house?

The video is of a plane, plain and simple, regardless of how much profanity the guy heaps onto it.

The big geometric shaped thing is a television aerial hanging off of his house.
The plane disappears behind the pole holding up the aerial at the end of the video.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Did he check to see if it was an old television aerial (antennae) hanging off of his house?

The video is of a plane, plain and simple, regardless of how much profanity the guy heaps onto it.

The big geometric shaped thing is a television aerial hanging off of his house.
The plane disappears behind the pole holding up the aerial at the end of the video.

It's as though you and I are the only ones with common sense. Some user actually said they have no clue what it is? No clue? Hmm... flies in straight line, has contrail and blinking lights... must be a scout craft carrying a diplomat from the 29XLR system.
edit on 12-8-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Then what does the plane drop or shoot?

If it's just a meteor then why isn't it in the video above the plane? It's obvious the object came from the 'plane'.

(I'm still not seeing the pole.) Like I said earlier don't you think he would know if there was an antenna on his house?
edit on 12-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What could possibly account for such a snowy image? If it's the camera, who would buy such a piece of crap?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join