It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange video from Scotland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Did he check to see if it was an old television aerial (antennae) hanging off of his house?

The video is of a plane, plain and simple, regardless of how much profanity the guy heaps onto it.

The big geometric shaped thing is a television aerial hanging off of his house.
The plane disappears behind the pole holding up the aerial at the end of the video.

I was referring to the video I posted. K?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by Druscilla

Then what does the plane drop or shoot?

If it's just a meteor then why isn't it in the video above the plane? It's obvious the object came from the 'plane'.

(I'm still not seeing the pole.) Like I said earlier don't you think he would know if there was an antenna on his house?
edit on 12-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

It's fairly old hat where someone believes in something, they will go to extraordinary lengths to ignore any and all evidence contrary to what they believe, even up to and including deliberate falsification, lies, and deception.

Everyone lies. Don't believe a thing anyone says. Don't believe the profanity spewing Scotsman. Don't believe me. Don't believe anyone.
Go outside and look for old television aerials still stuck onto people's houses.
If there are none, look them up in pictures on the web.
Compare.
Look again.
Compare.

Hmmm.

Actually, here's one:

edit on 12-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Grrrrrrr.......I know what an antenna looks like.

I'm asking why you think this guy:

A. Doesn't know he has an antenna on his house.

OR

B. Is creating a hoax.

Aside from his use of profanity he seems sincerely surprised.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
He says "what is that?"

Why doesn't he go back and look outside the window to see the obvious antenna there? lol
edit on 12-8-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Grrrrrrr.......I know what an antenna looks like.

I'm asking why you think this guy:

OR

B. Is creating a hoax.

Aside from his use of profanity he seems sincerely surprised.

There's this thing that happens when you've been around something so long called "selective blindness".
He may see and know on some level that the thing is there, sitting on his house, sticking off at a jaunty angle even.
He may not, however, have cognizant awareness that it's actually there because he's seen it every day of his life and thus in a way ceases to even see it.

Then again, something that obvious in the video, methinks he's just sensationalizing to get more hits on his youtube channel.

As said before, it's not beyond a believer to go to even extraordinary lengths to ratify their claims in and with others through trickery, and deception.

Of course, every Scotsman I've ever met has been the perfect picture of honesty and never told a lie in his entire life, on his mother's grave even.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Maybe.......but I don't think we'll ever know for sure if this guy or his neighbor has an antenna on the roof.

I'm going to contact him and see if he'll film the outside of his home during the day.

Then you'll see.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Here's the original

I'm with Dru and Firemoon. 100% obviously an aerial and that first light is a probably a shooting star.

The comments include the guy claiming 'MOTHERSHIP' too.

Here's another mothership.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Couldn't the same be said about people who dont't believe in a certain thing?

I Think it could be a cloud but looks a little to neat. also it looks to thick to be a tv areal, plus the the asteroid coming out of the planes back end just as it flashes seams a little far fetched to me, maybe more possible than spotting an alien craft, but then maybe not.

I have seen 3 strange craft in my life 2 within 5 minutes and not 1 asteroid in our atmosphere.
edit on 12-8-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I don't know if the antenna is in his house, but he knows that there are antennas like that in the area, as they appear in at least one other video, as you can see below.

(you can jump to the 50 seconds mark or click the "YouTube Link" to do that jump automatically)
edit on 12/8/2012 by ArMaP because: bad video link

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Cool plane bro

You can see the contrail and the strobe's.

Hardly a strange video

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The blinking of the light did not stay consistent. Airplanes lights blink like a second or two apart all the time.

This craft thing I think I remember seeing gaps in the blinking. Like for up to 5 seconds. But he could have slowed the vid down I guess.

I just want to see a damn alien. Hopefully one like Paul.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Did he check to see if it was an old television aerial (antennae) hanging off of his house?

The video is of a plane, plain and simple, regardless of how much profanity the guy heaps onto it.

The big geometric shaped thing is a television aerial hanging off of his house.
The plane disappears behind the pole holding up the aerial at the end of the video.

Yada yada, we read your explanation the first time you posted it
I'm sure you filmed this, as that would be the only way you could be certain. So tell me, did you film this? Or are you just guessing like the rest of us?

I'm going to go with the latter
Too bad, though, that unlike you, we're not that full of ourselves to dismiss every other possible explanation.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I agree, it does look like a TV UHF antenna. (appears big and blurry because it's much closer than the flying object in the sky)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Quick, somebody force fit a lousy explination to this film because I am uncomfortable NOT knowing.
This is challenging my world view.

Fret no longer, my friend. A man watches a video with the cryptic title "Geo-engineering the Chemtrail Soup". Said video was shot during this summer's Perseid meteor shower, and shows a plane flying at night. We see one of the meteors go past at 18.37 (using the clock on the original video), AND ANOTHER one go past at 19.09. At 20.07 his neighbour's (or his own) TV aerial comes into view (albeit out of focus). How this man doesn't know what it is, given that around 80% of UK households have one attached to their house, is beyond me. At 20.14 a telegraph pole comes into view (we have already seen the telephone cable between 19.10 and 19.24), and at 20.22 the plane disappears behind it.

Nothing more to see here, folks. Move along, etc. etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
All I see at 0:40 is a plane flying in one direction and a meteorite flying in the other. Considering it's the Perseid meteor shower (which has been spectacular to see certainly here in the UK, for several days now) and considering it has no characteristics whatsoever of something being dropped, I'm yet to see the UFO element (in this video specifically). Furthermore, the person filming probably could've just gone to FlightRadar24.com and indentified what plane that was, where it was going, which company etc. They may not have had a computer/phone nearby, but they would've had a good 10 minutes or more to go back and check.

But I won't disagree, some fantastic sightings and videos from Scotland, and, well it's kind of folk-lore there it seems. I think you're considered odd if you live in the Highlands and haven't seen some UFOs...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Then what does the plane drop or shoot?

If it's just a meteor then why isn't it in the video above the plane? It's obvious the object came from the 'plane'...

Why?

We see a lot of background sky above and below the plane (it's all background sky simply "beyond" the plane). If that is the case, then the meteor could have simply been in the part of the background sky that appears to bee under the plane.

edit on 8/12/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I call stinker at 2:18 you will see the alleged spaceship at the bottom right of the image then it appears to the top left of the airplane...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

reply to post by DaTroof

Missed the pole. Really unless this guy is intentionally creating a hoax don't you think he would know about his own or a neighbor's antenna?

He's just a Scottish liar like the Loch Ness freaks.

Sorry you didn't catch the pole the first time.

Emmm, excuse me, but his nationality has NOTHING to do with anything here, nor does any ref. to Loch Ness.
You are just making yourself sound ignorant.

Also to those of you who can't seem to get over his 'profanity spewing' ... he uses the 'poo' word only once and is referring to what is left in the sky after we get chemtrailled. I hear WAY WORSE swearing in plenty of other videos filmed from all over the world dealing with chemtrails, big boom strange noises, deranged cops etc etc and no one bats an eyelid over it, so grow a pair and get over it!

Now, had you actually listened to what he was saying at the beginning, he quite clearly states that the video was uploaded by Skywatcherscotland and he asked permission to video it and upload it too. So everyone who is saying 'why didn't he just go and look to see the antenna on the roof' obviously have not taken in the fact that it is not his video! Duh!

Now the guy is clearly looking at anything and calling it 'ufo'. Perhaps he really believes it, maybe he really wants to believe it, or perhaps he just wants to create a hoax. But having taken the film and watched it frame by frame (as closely as is possible on youtube) I see that the light that 'shoots out from the back of the plane' does not come from the plane and is not just below its trajectory path and does not appear until after the plane has passed that point by a fair distance. Also the trajectory of the object that appears is at a different angle to that of the 'chemtrail' of the plane, even right at its start where it would at least have a similar angle if it had been shot out of the back of the plane, before gravity had a big influence to change it. So I think that it was just a lucky meteor caught at the same time.

The 'big thing in the sky' is obviously a tv antenna which is well out of focus due to the camera being focused on the plane and you can see just at the end of the video, faint but there, the lighter shading in a vertical line down the screen with also a small sticking out part which could well be the connector for the antenna onto the pole. Just before he stops the film you can see the plane lights go out as it goes behind the pole. Why he can't see that I don't know.
edit on 12-8-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: spelling correction

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
How the hell do they know its a mothership? Did I miss some ATS Mothership training?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by cavalryscout

What could possibly account for such a snowy image? If it's the camera, who would buy such a piece of crap?

I think he said it was on night vision. The object looks like a meteor, Perseid maybe, they're on now. The aerial is an aerial, a standard analogue type. The plane is a plane.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join