It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MattC

Subtly change, yes. Not change, however, the underlying contours, and / or fullness. The difference I see would require at least an entire fake lip. Not impossible, but not exactly probable, either.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rai76

You need to have a keen eye and know what to look for to spot the similarities between a younger and older picture of the same person.

The Eyes, not the lids, but just the eyes on the first pictures are the dead giveaway.

The ears, jaw, cheeks, chin, nose and the forehead are all the same, just older.

Along the lines with watching the second found video that was posted, the fact that not one shed of evidence that Dr. Sal exist outside of the original video and my many years of police work and detective skills conclude that this is one and the same person.

Sirric
edit on 13/8/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
I watched it and only have this to say.

When he gets to the end and the solution to this, that all mankind have to work together ignoring our religions and belief...Well, we are screwed

LOL pretty much, sadly. People can't even get along well enough to not have drama in an average workplace. How the ---- are they going to all work together and get along to find a solution? Yup, screwed...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Agreed, and as previously mentioned by myself and many others, the way he speaks, his unconcious movements of his body, are similar across both videos.

The fact that they share many similar physical characteristics, share the same language skills and have similar physical jestures further supports the argument that they are the same person.

Its not 100%, but we are 99%. Two seperate birth certificates (even though as we know these can be forged) or two different SIN numbers would give credence to the two different person theory.

I wonder if anyone has tried contacting him yet?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
DEBUNKED
great job guys

It's the same guy. There are many many similarities in his speech and his mannerisms. The one that convinced me was, sometimes, when he begins a sentence, he puts a very distinguished emphasis on the word and opens his eyes wide.
edit on 13-8-2012 by SpaceCowboy78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

I am suprised that with all the scrutiny many obvious things are overlooked. The additonal moles on his head? When we fake things in the Movie business we don't go overboard purposely because of scrutiny. A fake(hollywood style) would never encompass multiple moles. The never look real ..a rounding, a natural and uneven rise of a real mole is hard to fake...much less multiple. His face width, eye, and mouth distance relationships(granting direct size comparitive being impossible because of differing focal lenght ..ie shot at different distances and lense configurations) are clearly different. I now have a neighbor who is an exact look alike for a famous actor, Not only does he resemble him but his gestures..voice..physical gate...almost everything is identical. And I knew the actor for many years so I am very familiar with this guy. My neighbor feaks me out sometimes because I think he is the other guy many times...in speech, mannerisms ...the like. So on the pyshical identifiers I belive it is 2 different people...clearly....similar BUT different. BUT I agree the accent is off...he is many times looking just below camera to a script..and for the double(Frank the Actor) to have tweeted a similar and very unique quip about alien turds is way to close for it not to be staged.So what is the real answer? THE # is going to hit the fan in the next couple of years NO MATTER WHAT reliable or unreliable source you plug into so ....wake up and prepare for CHANGE. stop worring about the messenger and get the message...one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed

Some pertinent points about the OP who posted the information for is 'friend' Dr, Sal...on

youtube and here on ATS and maybe else where on the internet

# has been registered since 2007

# in five years he has only made 63 posts

# in those five years ONE thread...this one

# 5 posts on this thread....the last one on page 3 and it is 50 pages long.........

# This is his thread....WHERE IS HE

# HOAX or what?????

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
just to show some it is perspective from the vids...I would say...the guys...really one and the same.....what does everyone else think....good hunting everyone.

from Ancillary VId

from warning vid....what do we think?

I tried to get ones where posture was similar and eyes were close to same positions.

MYTHBUSTERS.....................BUSTED

edit on 023131p://f04Monday by plube because: ADDED MYTHBUSTERS

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Very large images, making it a little difficult to see on my laptop, but one thing I noticed in the enlarged first picture (from the actor's film), you can clearly see his mole on the left cheek, although it looks to have been covered up a little bit, probably with stage make-up.

Also, at that resolution, you can better see the shape of his upper lip and the philtrum is prominent in both.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MattC

Wow, really good catch....There is a mole in the first one that is covered with makeup!

It's the same guy people. He's aged since the orange jumpsuit video and lost a few lbs but it's the same guy. I don't even believe we are still debating it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Soon 'someone' will try to sell the leaked communication for a good price.
Eletheia, can't this be related to our dear Shemale Doc?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Please, it's same very very same guy. Don't play fool of yourselves.
HOAX.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hahaha. This is too funny. Good work Matt. They look the same, they sound the same, they are the same. An actor.

So then 'believers', I hope this proves to you how gullible you truly are. Wake the **** up!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I will give him credit...His acting has improved over the years.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MattC

yes i tried to keep the resolution high for sharpness...also knowing at the same time it would be harder in someways to compare...but it is clearer...also the lines in his forehead are similar....I think it is the same individual...But what does he get out of this hoax....When i was searching i noticed how fast the trail did run dead....especially at the yale university part....This is not going to further his career...because if it does...i will start doing this...could use the cash.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

Whats your views on the photo's on the other thread?? Maybe 17 years apart?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
Bogus or what?

Hard to tell by eye movements. He's all over the place.
This would explain a lot.
I can't agree with his one-world theolocosmogony.

I do that a lot. I noticed that when I'm listening to someone talk, I look pretty much straight at them, but when I'm telling a story, esp. trying to remember the details, I often look up somewhere.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Yep, that about sells it for me. Still want to do some digging into this story, but for now its time to close mah eyes.
In my own mind, i'll put this one in the tentatively "solved" file for now. Good work guys!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

I agree 100% hoaxer...and the first thing to prove this hoax was to behave exactly as we all have done for the most part...hunt him down and find him out....and thanks MATTC for posting....and also to others who thought it could be real...but had the tenacity to not just blindly believe but to go good will hunting.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

If you look closely at both pictures, you will see that the actor has a very distinctive right earlobe. It's kinda bent in a unique way.

I find it almost inconceivable that there is any doubt about this video being a hoax. The theory has now been debunked, the science and number crunching didn't add up, and the guy telling us about it is clearly an actor pretending to be someone from NASA.

End of debate, Time for anew topic of discussion everyone. This one is over.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join