It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Leaving....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry guy's, but I'm just going through some very hard times here on the home front. My life is in disarray, it is as if someone threw it off the top of a 20-story building and now I have to go down and piece it back together. Hopefully I will be able to return in the months to come, but right now I must fix what is going on. I will miss you all take care.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey MM, if there is anything we can do collectively, or individually to help you out, you have but to ask.

You have my email, if you need something, dont hesitate to buzz me.

Take care of yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
MM, I hope everything comes together for you and hope to see you back here soon. Stay positive!

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hey guys!

I'm really happy right now, I was able to fix the problems that I had, and I can proudly say that they will never be a factor again. I'm not going anywhere and either is my site! Like TC, I can't leave this Community, but I did need to fix my problems, and I did so. I got me a new avatar (Fits my name beetter) and even set up a new message board with help from WOS. So feel free to join and post ect. The Mutilator is strong, I thought it would take a lot longer to fix my problems but they are no terminated. See y'all around.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
"Due to certain personal issues I will be leaving the ATS community permanently"
AND IT ONLY TOOK A WEEK!
this is faster than Tommy Franks (the Gulf war, I mean, not how long it took him to get in and out of Vietnam, or to see off the accusations that he was ripping off the US tax-payer so that his wife could travel in comfort)
Welcome back, MM.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Welcome back MM, glad you were able to overcome your situation. We knew you'd be back.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yeah orginally I thought that I wouldn't be able to fix the problem for at least a few months, but I got a huge break that I didn't expect and its great to feel good about myself again, that's really all I can say

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
"plea bargain" comes to mind, MM

At any rate, glad you're back.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
LOL Bob, no I can honeslty say I wasn't in trouble with the law, that wasn't the big problem

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
MM, just remember, most human problems can be solved by an appropriate application of high explosives...

Hmm, thought I heard a BOOM a while back....

Anyway, welcome back! Like your avatar too, think it was from Jeepers Creepers isnt it?

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yes it is dragonrider, I thought that creature fits MM very well wouldn't you say?

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
that avatar kinda makes you think how he DID solve his problems so quickly....

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
do you think that you might have bipolar posting disorder.

It is when you go through stages of alternately depressed (Im leaving for good) and manic (my problems are gone) posts.

XAOS

<< 1   >>

join