It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman removed after outburst during James Holmes' court appearance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I have a feeling there is a cover up of the activity at the University on how a person with psychatric problems can avoid a record of pshychatric problems by enrolling as a student to get treatment. A self help program for pshchotics where you enroll to learn about your problem and self treat as a student. But they don't want a public outcry for details on how often this very thing is going on. If you have the money can hide your problem. No record of being mentally disturbed allowing you to be able to do things like buy guns.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is just getting weirder and weirder.

First Lil Wayne releases a music video 2 days before the shooting with him dancing in a movie theater full of skeletons, the trailer for Gangster Squad which premiered at Dark Knight Rises depicts a theater being massacred with machine guns (has since been pulled and re-edited on YT), Lisa Holmes carried the Olympic torch into London the same hour the massacre happened, the Wisconsin Sikh Temple shooter lived on Holmes Avenue.... and now bald headed women in red dresses are crashing the trial screaming conspiracy!

Whats with these women in red dresses popping up, like the one that crashed the Indi an Delegation at the Olympics?

I don't think we are the ones that are crazy.... maybe it's the world itself that is becoming crazy.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

I don't think we are the ones that are crazy.... maybe it's the world itself that is becoming crazy.

No, I am pretty sure it is us.

Say what you wrote aloud, as if trying to present it as the only evidence in a court case.
edit on 11-8-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by badfish420

I think this is very interesting and it isn't really being mentioned much in the MSM as far as I can see.

Said the OP who linked to freaking Yahoo...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit
This is just getting weirder and weirder. ............

Lisa Holmes carried the Olympic torch into London the same hour the massacre happened, .......

\

You might want to check your sources. It was Dame Kelly Holmes that carried the olympic torch into London but this was about 7 hours later than the shooting. Somebody got MT and GMT mixed up but went ahead and stated the olympic torch thing as fact in a youtube video.

There are many unfouunded things being stated as fact in this case. It wouldn't surprise me if the woman in court has read some of the conspiracy 'facts' around this case, or completley made up her own. It would just cement the image of conspiracy theorists as being paranoid nuts that will believe anything. Maybe that's what they want!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this actually happened? I find it odd no one else really talks about it. Even if she is crazy I don't see why they wouldn't..?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hannah1234

I agree it's very strange that an event like this happening during the court proceedings of this particular case gets almost nothing more than a little blurb mentioned on just a few articles over the MSM.

You figure the way the media operates this would be plastered front and center, if something like this happened during the Treyvon Martin trial I bet everyone in America would know about it in 5 minutes flat.

Just forget about it... it never happened, cause the media doesn't talk about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Even super models shave their heads at times. A woman having a shaved head does not make her crazy. However, the media know that it is not the norm so they mention it to discredit her right away. We should wait for more info before we start questioning someone's sanity.

I stopped questioning people's sanity and now I just assume we're all nuts across the board.

(easier that way, and it's just a matter of degree anyway)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
MK Ultra began in the 1950's .
But so did a lot of stuff.

We need to chill out on who or what we think this woman is.
At least until if or when we can hear her out.
So far none of us know her and she's already a bald nutcase.
Conversely .She may have a Law degree & be married to a Chief Warrant Officer .

If it is some weird conspiracy, let's not help
the conspirators do their job.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11-8-2012 by sealing because: add link

edit on 11-8-2012 by sealing because: Grmr

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Something happened in 1956, concerning a "memory erasure" project started by the Office of Naval Research in 1955 and transferred to MKULTRA in 1956, according to this source :

www.usa-anti-communist.net... .pdf

Senator SCHWEIKER : Subproject 54, MKULTRA, which involved examination of techniques to cause brain concussions and amnesia by using weapons or sound waves to strike individuals without giving and without leaving any clear physical marks. Someone dubbed it "perfect concussion" -- maybe that was poetic license on the part of our staff rather than your poets over there. I wonder if you could just tell us what brain concussion experiments were about?

Admiral TURNER : This project, No. 54, was canceled, and never carried out.

Senator SCHWEIKER : Well, I do believe the first year of the project in 1955 was carried out by the Office of Naval Research, according to the information that you supplied us. The CIA seems to have been participating in some way at that point, because the records go on to say that the experimenter at ONR found out about CIA's role, discovered that it was a cover, and then the project was transferred to MKULTRA in 1956. Again, this is all from the backup material you have given us. So, it was canceled at some time. I am not disagreeing with that, but apparently for at least a year or two, somebody was investigating the production of brain concussions with special blackjacks, sound waves, and other methods as detailed in the backup material.

Admiral TURNER : The data available to me is that this project was never funded by the CIA, but I will double-check that and furnish the information for the record for you as to whether there was ever any connection here and if so, what the nature of the work was.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I don't think it matters what evidence she has. It is painstakingly obvious that he is not to blame.

1. This happened on the day of summer solstice, a day known for events of the dark occult powers (ex: moon landing).
2. The name of the movie is Dark Knight Rising which phonetically states "dark night rising," corresponding to the solstice and each ensuing day having literally more darkness each day until the next solstice.
3. Nearly every deranged mass murderer has been suicidal and ready to "go out with a bang," but in stark contrast to being ready to die, the shooter was wearing full body armor and a mask. Whoever was behind the mask and armor was not committing this as their final act.
4. The shooter was wearing a mask and armor, how do we know that it was really James Holmes under it? I haven't seen any actual claims of a witness that could testify to having seen him directly removing the mask after seeing him leave the theater in his full costume.
5. His dad was set to testify against Libor Financial over a trillion dollar scandal before the event occurred.
6. There is no way that some one in a gas mask and full body armor is going to be allowed in to a theater. And surely somebody would have stopped him from going into the crowded film area. And no way that he could sneak in wearing it or in a bag. Something that large would not have been allowed in.
7. Since entering through the emergency exit is the only possible way he could have gotten in, somebody MUST have LET him in. I seriously doubt that any person watching the movie would have even noticed if he was knocking, or known to get up and let them in. He almost certainly had help, and yet the officials have picked their culprit to blame and want no possible additions to their official story. This is exactly the same as in OKC bombing, Norway shooting, 9-11, and every other false flag attack. If the other conspirators were brought to the light we would quickly find out that they were all federal agents that encouraged and helped him to pull this off.

I have listed seven outstanding points that leave almost no question that there is more to the official story, he wasn't alone if it was even him that did it. If it was actually him, then he must be under mind control or deep fear possibly for the life of his family to have done such atrocities and/or to remain quiet about its magnitude. At the same time his dad(who works for darpa?) likely won't take a stand against Libor while they are holding his son. Yes his house was possibly booby trapped, but every person has the right to defend himself so long as you don't hurt somebody who isn't threatening your life or property. Besides he likely knew they had selected him and that he was going to get the blame for this whether he did it or not. I heard that several of the people found dead in the theater were people that had been working with James. If you watch his youtube presentation you can see that he was experimenting with altering a person's perception of time, which allowed you to implement subliminal messages. Each time it keeps getting easier to tell when something is a false flag attack, especially when there are as many signs as this one. And it will keep happening until we finally decide to break that cycle. I have posted a letter from one of his college roommates that expressed how he wasn't angry at or hiding from the world. And he certainly wasn't insane or wanting to die. Don't let them have the right to decide anything for you.

ronireports.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by vv3vv3vv
2. The name of the movie is Dark Knight Rising which phonetically states "dark night rising," corresponding to the solstice and each ensuing day having literally more darkness each day until the next solstice.

No, the name of the movie is The Dark Knight Rises. Not "Rising".

www.imdb.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Or she could be a medical patient in chemo of some sort.

Who knows really.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by namine

Ok.. If I was a conspiracy theorist, through and through, I would say this would be a case of someone getting tired of hearing conspiracy theories so they brought in someone to make all the people theorizing about this case look crazy.

Lot's of people (way more than normal) were on the conspiracy bandwagon with this case. Now they have someone that looks loony and outright says "conspiracy" so it will shut up all those other people for fear of looking like this lazy.

I mean, if I was doing the conspiracy theorist gig.
edit on 12-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
How freaked out would you guys be if the information she had was that she was a mental patient in a hospital with Holmes when it happened? Haha. Minds blown.

I am in no way being serious here, it's just the creative writer in me, thinking of plot twists.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by morefiber

That would be why she didn't tell what evidence it was. If she had blurted out the info then it likely wouldn't be admitted, but she just said she had something to tell them. Probably the best way to handle it. People are going to want to know what this info is, even if the defense doesn't.

That's the thing though, the defense looks bad if they don't. If you were defending a guy accused of murdered a dozen people, if you are truly trying to defend them then you take what you can get. You seem disinterested in your job and the defense if you don't.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976thread869675/pg3#pid14738890[/url]

O.K., I think I tracked Allison Michelle Ernst down.
Could this be her?.....
As far as I can tell, she's a Lawyer!

From her page: ’ Ms. Ernst graduated from Michigan State University College of Law, and received an Equal Justice Works Fellowship for the Low Income Taxpayer Clinic at Michigan State University. She married her husband, a Chief Warrant Officer on Active Duty with the U.S. Army, and moved with him to Colorado. She was hired with the Colorado Public Defenders Office, spending 6 years defending indigent clients. Ms. Ernst has handled thousands of criminal cases, vigorously defending her clients from all manner of charges, ranging from disorderly conduct to homicides and sex assaults ‘

Here is her website.... Becker & Ernst LLC
What's up with that?

Becker & Ernst LLC

Hope you guys find that interesting as I did.
edit on 10-8-2012 by mikemck1976 because: Added Link

Nope - it actually states on the website that that is not the woman involved with the trial, who is actually Allison Michelle Ernst. So apparently, this unfortunate lady has gotten more than a few folks contacting her.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

... It is painstakingly obvious that he is not to blame.

Thank goodness you are not a lawyer. You know this for a fact? No, you certainly do not. You come to that conclusion using personal bias and a severe lack of common sense.

1. This happened on the day of summer solstice, a day known for events of the dark occult powers (ex: moon landing).

This proves he is not to blame? You call this evidence? How ridiculous. Obviously he was planning this during this opening movie event, which happened to be on that night.

No, it's Dark Knight RISES. You can't even get the name of the movie right, and yet try to put forth a ridiculous idea about the movie name as proof.

3. Nearly every deranged mass murderer has been suicidal and ready to "go out with a bang," but in stark contrast to being ready to die, the shooter was wearing full body armor and a mask. Whoever was behind the mask and armor was not committing this as their final act.

What does that have to do with anything? A shooter not wanting to die in the process of committing a mass murder doesn't mean he is innocent. Your logic is baffling.

4. The shooter was wearing a mask and armor, how do we know that it was really James Holmes under it? ..

Because he said he was joker.. because his car was parked out back with weapons.. because his apartment was filled with grenades and tripwires with explosives. Like I said.. massive lack of common sense. It's obvious it was him.

5. His dad was set to testify against Libor Financial over a trillion dollar scandal before the event occurred.

Which again means nothing. Do you know the extent of his involvement in that case? For all you know, they called him to the stand to ask if Joe Smith worked the weekend of May the 19th.

6. There is no way that some one in a gas mask and full body armor is going to be allowed in to a theater. And surely somebody would have stopped him from going into the crowded film area...

Agreed.. only thing you have gotten right so far.

7. Since entering through the emergency exit is the only possible way he could have gotten in, somebody MUST have LET him in...

So he couldn't park his car in the rear of the theater, put a stone or a stick by the back door, walk around, buy a ticket, enter the theater, go into the theater where the door was located, let himself out, prop the door open, put on his gear, get his weapons and go back in through the same door?

Why is the most simple answer beyond belief? I don't get it.

I have listed seven outstanding points that leave almost no question that there is more to the official story, he wasn't alone if it was even him that did it. If it was actually him, then he must be under mind control or deep fear possibly for the life of his family to have done such atrocities and/or to remain quiet about its magnitude.

You have listed 6 terrible points, and 1 accurate point that doesn't mean a thing. People try to make these cases 1000 times more complicated than they are, because they WANT there to be a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well, the problem with conspiracy theories of this nature is whoever "they" are, TPTB, seem to be omnipotent, at least in the eyes of people who adhere to this event being organized by some shadow government or what have you. TPTB can do anything. That's the problem. If Holmes left a trail of evidence pointing at him planning the shooting, TPTB could've planted that evidence. If Holmes rigged his own room with explosives, TPTB must've somehow set it up in the short time frame he left to see the movie without anybody in the apartment noticing anything suspicious. If Holmes flew off the handle and shot up the cinema, TPTB must've doused him in scopolamine and programmed him to do it. All the witnesses and MSM reporting anything contrary to certain beliefs -- all disinformation agents hired by TPTB. Despite all reason and probability, TPTB can do anything simply because its more convenient for some conspiracy theories out there. Is it really that unlikely that a deranged individual could exist and commit this atrocious act?

As for this bald woman, if she really did have valuable information and TPTB are as powerful as some would like us believe, why would they let her anywhere near the courtroom? She could've easily blurted out said information. Why would the same people who orchestrated the entire shooting to perfection overlook such a trivial matter in comparison? They've got judges and defence attorneys in on it, but they can't keep this woman out of the courtroom? And of course even if she's shown to be crazy, no doubt it would be part of the TPTB's plan, because crazy people simply don't exist, and neither do deranged shooters.

All the people who were on the conspiracy bandwagon were hardly getting the time of day in MSM, not to the extent TPTB would have to stage this event to discredit them. Conspiracy theorists often do a good job at discrediting themselves without help from anybody.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by badfish420

I find the description of the woman interesting ("tight red dress, shaved head"), and I wonder the motivation for it. Just the media's continued attempt at manipulating the public into thinking this woman was some nutcase? Some sources wouldn't even give her name, insinuating that it was known, or flat-out saying it wasn't...when it clearly was. The media has not looked into this AT ALL. I don't believe she's just some nutcase off the street. To me it sounds like she had already tried to contact James' defense team (prior to her court outburst). It's almost like this was a last resort/ desperate plea to get them to pay attention to what she was saying because her previous attempts had failed.

Usually, the media is ALL OVER something like this. Normally, they'd analyze a woman like this and her comments 24/7, fight tooth and nail to get an interview with her...or anyone who knew her. But instead, nothing. And the question is, why the continued silence??

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join