It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we lose elections to liberals and democrats

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Not 2 entities. Not even 50 entities.

I am me and you are you and I dont care how you live you life and you shouldnt care how I live mine.

Millions of entities. Billions of entities.

My life is none of your business and yours none of mine.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by jimmyx

Democrats work hard at protesting and always trying to be right. Look at California, I lived their for over 30 years. They ran off all the businesses and it has become a WELFARE STATE. If, you think CONSERVATIVES ARE DUMB, STOP TAKING THEIR TAX MONEY THEN.

i live there now...and again...conservatives prove how inaccurate they are...i will not type out all the data that proves your above statement wrong, but you can read it here:
en.wikipedia.org...

really... don't you people get tired of saying this crap? don't you understand that you make yourself look foolish?

we could be a country....look at how massive our economy is compared to the rest of the world...yeah right...welfare state

econpost.com...
edit on 10-8-2012 by jimmyx because: context

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Just a question of integrity. MAN to MAN. Why don't you open your own business in California? I want to come and see how you do. Don't give me BS, like the bank won't give me a loan. If you can do it, I will admit I am wrong. Are you up for the challenge?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

This is the oldest and most proven method of propaganda there is. It has been used by 'both sides' going back to the beginning of the last century. Simply, say something often enough and enough people will believe it to get it to stick. They know very few people will bother to fact-check (in the early days, it was very difficult to check facts so it was much simpler). And meanwhile, we all keep bickering while TPTB continue business-as-usual.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

It's people like you, that bankrupt their governments. Are you a Sen.wikipedia.org..., CA resident? Look at your city.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Stocton, CA Bankruptcy en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

Elections are lost to liberals and democrats because the paradigm has shifted.

We no longer vote for a leader. Someone that'll be the representative of the people.

We now vote for the person that'll give us the most free stuff.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Aren't you from Stocton, CA jimmyx?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I will not be replying to you anymore jimmyx. Go find another conservative, if there is left in California to take out your stress on.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Which state has the most DEBT?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Don't talk to me jimmyx. MAN UP, open your own business. Then talk to me.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
In my lifetime, California has never balanced their budget. Forget about the tsunamis, they've sunk into an ocean of red ink.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
While both party's are filled with sin, the democratic party is the one pushing for extra rights for sinners and less rights for Christians. Most of today's people love their sin and therefore vote democratic.
edit on 10-8-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Red states are by far receiving the most federal benefits, so this whole idea that Democrats want other people's money is false.

If anything, it is the red states that preach self sufficiency, meanwhile when no one is looking, they're taking their welfare and SS check to the bank. We have all seen the guy from Mississippi who claims that he is ok to receive the benefits because he deserves them. It's funny how Republican voters arethe only ones who are truly entitled to things while a Democrat voter is a lazy commie.
Just because you state ad nauseum that democrats want others money, doesn't make it true.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm leaving this thread. I have better things to do, like going to the bathroom. Find another conservative to take out your stress on. Wait until, he has a bad day at work and drives erratically and honks at an innocent driver and that driver gets rattled and hits someone related to the person giving out the original stress...like a virus.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

Just a question of integrity. MAN to MAN. Why don't you open your own business in California? I want to come and see how you do. Don't give me BS, like the bank won't give me a loan. If you can do it, I will admit I am wrong. Are you up for the challenge?

uhmm... i did, in 1987, it was a vending business where my biggest competitor and the company that drove me out of business was PFS...pepsi food service...www.vendingmarketwatch.com...
it wasn't the taxes that did me in, it was pepsi coming in and selling at cost, so that I, along with many others, had to sell out and move on....been there, done that.
i paid quarterlies, franchise, etc. taxes on time...i had depreciation write-offs of 3, 5, 7 yrs on my equipment, set up depending on "type"...i did my own bookkeeping due to the fact that i was a thrifty drug store manager for 10 years...the "books" were tedious, but fairly easy
i started with close to 30k...built it up, and was making a decent living, until (PFS) came to town and undercut alot of us, with there massive equipment buying power, along with their predatory pricing.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm leaving this thread. I have better things to do, like going to the bathroom. Find another conservative to take out your stress on. Wait until, he has a bad day at work and drives erratically and honks at an innocent driver and that driver gets rattled and hits someone related to the person giving out the original stress...like a virus.

We will miss you, but if you can't stand the pressure, it would be best for you to relieve it in the bathroom. Go in peace.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Who is he talking to? He made like 5 posts in a row, several of them replying to his own posts, but as if he was talking to someone. (jimmyx I suppose?)
edit on 8/10/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
While both party's are filled with sin, the democratic party is the one pushing for extra rights for sinners and less rights for Christians. Most of today's people love their sin and therefore vote democratic.
edit on 10-8-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)

sinners?...you mean people that broke" laws" handed down by a mythical being?...tell me, what "rights" have been taken away from christians??
so...all democrats are evil, and with the devil?....and then you wonder why liberals and democrats talk the way they do

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123

Why in the name of God do we insist on living amongst each other and making each other miserable 24/7. It makes no sense at all and leads to nothing positive for anyone.

I'm pretty sure that there are varying political views among my friends, my family, my neighborhood, etc. I've never noticed it making me miserable? That is generally the case with humans. We have varying points of view, but tend to get along regardless. If opposing political views have that much of an effect on your general happiness and daily life, you've got some real issues that go far beyond political dogma.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join