It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush "remote controlled"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
What about the possibility of the crease as a result of a bullet proof vest he is wearing? Would he even wear one in a debate?

Thats probably it, but they will be quiet about it. Many people hate the man. But remember, they hated Reagan also. Heck some still wont admitt the Gipper had it right.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There is a debate rule that says something like, the camera shots from behind the candidates will only be used to show the moderator.

With that knowledge, wouldn't behind your back, the best place to put something?

Maybe somebody can get some Secret Service pictures, and see if they have a bulge in their back, maybe they use the same transmitters?

I was thinking maybe a bullet proof vest as well. I know nothing about them, but I don't see why they would have a bulge there.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
There is a debate rule that says something like, the camera shots from behind the candidates will only be used to show the moderator.

With that knowledge, wouldn't behind your back, the best place to put something?

Maybe somebody can get some Secret Service pictures, and see if they have a bulge in their back, maybe they use the same transmitters?

I was thinking maybe a bullet proof vest as well. I know nothing about them, but I don't see why they would have a bulge there.

Man its hard to find a pic of the back of one of these guys.

It does appear the wire runs down the back. But the wire from the ear is easy to see so I dont think Bush had that on.

So he would have to be wearing a wireless ear piece if anything. Which would make the need for a wire in that place pointless you wouldnt need one at all.

About the vest I have seen a bulge like that from vest. The one I own looks alot like that in the back perhaps a little higher though, they seem to show more in the back then the front for some reason.

Im not sure what the President would use for Armour Im sure its far better then anything I have ever owned.

[edit on 11-10-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Here's another picture

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Its not like Bush would have put it on himself and only a moron would put it there. Thats a part of the jacket that is the tightest any person with half a brain would out it lower on the body where the jacket fits more loose.

Are you following this thread correctly?

You do know we're talking about Bush here right?

Just kiddin ya!

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is the closest image i could find regarding comparisons of a
bullet proof vest under a suit from behind.

Sanc'.
edit: source www.c-l-a-s-s.net...

[edit on 11-10-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've seen other posts about this and I still just do not understand why anyone would even care! What's the big deal here people!?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

This was in another ATS thread about this. It's supposed to be the blown-up version of the suspicious picture. Any photoshop people know if this is real or not?

Okay...every post has a member name attached to it correct? And so it's only logical to assume you got this photo from this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That thread is where I POSTED the above picture - I don't see why that wasn't mentioned in your accusation of it being a fake - here's what I said when I posted it...

That's a great picture Weller...I enchanced it a little here....I think the evidence for being wired is clear...I noticed that during the debate, but never actually saw the wire cascading up his collar...

Here's the REAL original:

So I'm not quite getting the "could this be fake" thing...anyone who watched the first debate could clearly see the hump in his back, and upon further analsyis of this picture, a wire is also clearly visible...I don't see any evidence of it being tampered with...

As to the legalty of it all? Here's a great find that was on the other thread:
www.c-span.org...

Within that agreement it clearly says...

"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate. Neither candidate may reference or cite any specific individual sitting in a debate auidence at any time during a debate."

Make what you will of that...seems a little fuzzy to me...

[edit on 10/11/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

[edit on 10/11/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well then, it's quit obviously legal, or that there were prior arrangements made, or the other side of our political coin would be b!tching up a storm don't ya think!?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Is Bush "remote controlled"?

See what happens when you don't buy enough memory?

Bush was like a 386 up against Kerry's AMD Athlon, hehe...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Well then, it's quit obviously legal, or that there were prior arrangements made, or the other side of our political coin would be b!tching up a storm don't ya think!?

That's what I've been leaning towards...there's simply too much ambiguity and room for sway...at first I thought it was illegal, but after reading through those terms of agreement, it seems pretty fishy...doing a word search in the document reveals nothing in the slightest as to rules for ear pieces...and seeing as how the above rules I quoted only speak for "tangible" objects, when Bush's wire was clearly in an "intangible" spot, only further muddies the water...

I don't think it's right, but I think it was legal...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles

Except for reading a book with little kids while the country is under attack.

Cheap shot!! Which is more pressing, Reading a book in front of little kids or speaking in front of a bunch of undecided voters? Hmmm?!?!

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phlake
There are several high-tech communicationdevices around today. For instance, wireless earpieces that are placed in the earcanal, invisible from the outside.

Maybe Kerry is wearing one two and they were both listening to a baseball game. Ewwweee...i think we are on to something.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This is the closest image i could find regarding comparisons of a
bullet proof vest under a suit from behind.

Bing Bing Bing!!!
Earpiece or no, I really could care less. If anything, it makes Bush's abysmal performance even worse, hehe...if he was prompted.

I'm leaning more towards a low-profile vest for BOTH gentlemen...but it does look like there's a wire running on the outside of the vest. That's why it shows so bad, it wouldn't show near as much without such a vest underneath....
(or if it was under the vest)

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Again I'd like to mention his last speech at the U.N. conference in New York last September. I was wondering if anybody heard it? I remember him rambling on and on for at least 20 minutes, without stuttering, without flinching, without restating sentences, not looking once at a memo, not using an autoque either.

I truly wonder...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
From the look's of the picture it might be bush's tail. Maybe he had it tucked behind his back rather then having it pushed down one of his pant leg's. You never know alot of people on ats have claimed world leader's are reptailian and on the other hand he could be the devil and that could be his tail behind his back

Just a thought

Falcon

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

Okay...every post has a member name attached to it correct? And so it's only logical to assume you got this photo from this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That thread is where I POSTED the above picture - I don't see why that wasn't mentioned in your accusation of it being a fake - here's what I said when I posted it...

I apologize for not giving you credit, it was late, and I was tired. I wasn't trying to say it was fake, I was just trying to give Bush the benefit of the doubt. I am not a Bush supporter, but I really am curious as to what that was. So I'm giving Bush the benefit of the doubt, because I'm not here to make fun of Bush, this time, I just want to know what it is.

Again, sorry for being too lazy to give you the credit.

IBM

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles

Not that I know but could a ear piece be for national security reasons? Im pretty sure the President is always on the clock even during a debate. You always got to be able to push the button if needed

Except for reading a book with little kids while the country is under attack.

[url=http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2004/051004bushearpiece.htm]http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2004/051004bushearpiece.htm[/ url]

He did the right thing and did not cause the children to panic.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I apologize for not giving you credit, it was late, and I was tired. I wasn't trying to say it was fake, I was just trying to give Bush the benefit of the doubt. I am not a Bush supporter, but I really am curious as to what that was. So I'm giving Bush the benefit of the doubt, because I'm not here to make fun of Bush, this time, I just want to know what it is.

Again, sorry for being too lazy to give you the credit.

It's cool - I could have easily done the same - It isn't so much about the credit, just the over-looking of what was posted with the picture...sort of taken out of context...

It's all gravy...To be honest, even with that photo, I still am not entirely sure what to think...I doubt Bush would ever give an official answer even though it was clearly visible...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I believe Bush has never given ANY official answer to anything. He simply ist'nt capable of converting his very few thoughts and lack of logic into words

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join