It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush "remote controlled"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I've looked around @ ATS and forgive me if I missed a post on this topic, but did President Bush have an earpiece during the 2nd debate? I watched the whole debate (they aired it live on Norwegian channel NRK) and noticed that Bush seemed very unsure and stuttering from time to time in addition to his face which more or less seemed to express "concentrating on something completely different". There was also this "bump" under his jacket which could seem to be some kind of reciever, maybe with a wireless speaker to his earcanals.

Moderators: Please delete post if I missed out on an allready discussed topic

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Not that I know but could a ear piece be for national security reasons? Im pretty sure the President is always on the clock even during a debate. You always got to be able to push the button if needed.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Not that I know but could a ear piece be for national security reasons? Im pretty sure the President is always on the clock even during a debate. You always got to be able to push the button if needed

Except for reading a book with little kids while the country is under attack.

[url=http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2004/051004bushearpiece.htm]http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2004/051004bushearpiece.htm[/ url]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well perhaps part of the guide lines of the debate he could had requested to have an ear piece, it's being rumors that he indeed had one but its hard to tell.

Mybe he has problems with hearing.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The best resource on this topic I have found so far is probably www.isbushwired.com... there are others but this one has some info and links you may find useful. IMO, given his complete lack of public speaking skills and his painfully apparent lack of grammatical knowlege, I have no doubt somebody may be helping that idiot. All of a sudden one day he wakes up having great grammar and speaking skills? Yeah...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Is there even one picture showing a ear piece? If not then there really isnt any proof for this at all.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Agree with you, Twitchy and in fridays debate he continously switched between his usual "simple primal language", the unsure "witty" comments like "Do y'all need some wood?" etc, and long, serious arguments -while he all the time seem to concentrate on something else. Also, being a former pilot (if I'm not mistaken), he would have gotten extensive training in receiving and understanding information from two or more sources at the same time, as this is also a very important part of the pre-flighttraining test. I think someone else is constantly telling him what to say...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
ShadowXIX: There are several high-tech communicationdevices around today. For instance, wireless earpieces that are placed in the earcanal, invisible from the outside. Just did a quick Google-search and checked the first link it came up with:

www.todoespias.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Is there even one picture showing a ear piece? If not then there really isnt any proof for this at all.

This was in another ATS thread about this. It's supposed to be the blown-up version of the suspicious picture. Any photoshop people know if this is real or not?

EDIT:

The original.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by curme]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
curme: As a since-ver.-1.0-user of photoshop I would say it could be real -or fake... No big deal making that in photoshop, but I haven't seen the original pic so I can't really be sure. Do you remember the subject of the other thread? I would'nt want to be responsible for "doublethreading"

Edit: Aha. There it is
Looks like it's about hte same size as my "bump". Uhh... On the pic I posted, that is. That came out wrong

[edit on 10/10/04 by phlake]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
That picture is pretty funny, Nobody would put a reciever that high on your back. If you wanted to hide something like that it would be on the back of your belt not in a place like that.

If the goverment wanted to hide something like that you would not see it.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
hey do you guys have any knowledge of microphones? Because that is a wire so it is easier to hear through the television. Watch a late night TV show, and everyonce in a while the actors, who will have a black thing hooked to the back of their belts, will have to adjust it. It is common in television. Also, the whole reading to kids after the 9-11 strikes, that is just ridiculous. What would you have done. Getting up and leaving may have caused a panic among everyone. He did the smart thing. You would be attacking him right now if he had gotten up and left, but what you aren't thinking about is how he stayed with the kids as to not panic them. Regardless, it was 7 minutes. You can't even shower that fast.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Notice that both candidates are using handheld microphones during the debate. There is no "mosquito" on any of them, and if there was, they would have a small receiver/transmitter in their inner pocket or attached to their belt, with ha THIN wire up to the mic, which would be placed on their shirt, 10-15 cm below their chin. I spent a year in the norwegian navy fixing these devices and equipping civilians, ensigns, admirals, politicians and so on during press conferences and other events, so I should at least be partially qualified to answer

KNM Harald Haarfagre, Stavanger, Norway.
Norwegian navy and airforce base.

[edit on 10/10/04 by phlake]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
phlake if you have experience with this type of stuff , do you think anyone would put any such device between their shoulder blades like in that picture?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well, honestly, thinking of WHO is wearing it, I'd definately leave that option possible... It is also quite easy to make small revealing mistakes when i.e putting on the jacket, or that sweat made the tape loosen from his back or whatever -which could be the case IF this is some kind of communicating device.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
With all the tech we have you think somebody taped it to his back in that spot? Its not like Bush would have put it on himself and only a moron would put it there. Thats a part of the jacket that is the tightest any person with half a brain would out it lower on the body where the jacket fits more loose.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
All I'm saying is that IF that is a wire, it might have gotten misplaced when he put on his jacket or wandered around slightly nervous waving his arms as he did several times during the debate. This is a man who seems to be slightly altzheimered, reads books upside-down and has more in common with the homo habilis than human beings (no offense, Mr President), so I guess he could easily messed up a simple thing like that.

I'm only insinuating anyway

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
When I first saw this thread I thought someone was suggesting mind control over the President. I did mysteriously fall asleep shortly after the debate started and maybe I was sending strange jokes to the president via mind control
That would be scary to be in the president's head I believe. What would be even scarier would be to have both candidates fully under mind control. It wouldn't even matter who gets elected.

Maybe the mind control was over all those watching TV. I mean a subliminal message to sleep seems to have fallen upon many who were watching Friday night. I don't know if people fell asleep overseas but my mother said I was out cold and couldn't wake me up. Clinton used to put me to sleep too, he was such a good story teller.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
As a NON-professional psychologist I must say I believe this has something to do with your lack of interest when it comes to politics. I somewhat agree with you, but I did'nt fall asleep. I did "cozy" things with my girlfriend instead -not that I got "warm" from the debate, that is

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I see what your saying phlake that its just a wire and not the actual reciever that high. I guess I could see that now though I think that would be a bad choice for the path of the wire, better to go down the front then around the back at the waist.

When I first looked at the picture it looked to me like a square device on his back. In the smaller picture it looks more like the right angle of a square shape.

What about the possibility of the crease as a result of a bullet proof vest he is wearing? Would he even wear one in a debate?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join