It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sphere...A Perspective Upon the Tenth Dimension

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The concept of the tenth dimension incorporates all possible Universe's and all possible outcomes.

In respect to what is being presented two conclusions to scientific thought will be offered.

* The first is in respect to the Multiverse a concept that was originally developed, because of
certain problems in Chemistry;

The Multiverse

* The next is in relation to the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Argument in Quantum Theory. The validity of Quantum Teleportation offers evidence as to its efficacy

EPR Paradox

With regard to dimensions...

Then there is also this...

Strange Quark Consciousness

If it were not for the behavior of these Virtual Particles, Atoms would disintegrate

Before I continue let me first just say that if you wish to argue the validity of the above? I would ask you post another thread, specifically in relation to that point. Then PM me a link and I will be more than happy to respond. I am posting here, because I am offering a methodology of contemplation and/or meditation that is equivalent in complexity to what is commonly acknowledged as a Mantra. As such, this thread is about methodologies in relation to Meditation and I would welcome responses related to your own experiences.

To Begin...Commonly we think of the Multiverse from the concept of Doppelgangers, oriented as occupying practically the same space but in a parallel universe. These parallel universe's are related to the Electron Cloud, specific to the atom as it is commonly understood. This structure in and of itself lends to another perspective upon reality. One that when one considers each orientation in each Universe as a whole, this lends to another perceptual experience. It is to suggest that each of us are akin to a facet in a spherical diamond. Each individual orientation offering a perspective upon the whole perceptual experience.

The other issue being consideration to Parallel Universe's that are outside our universe as separated
by, what by are standards,are incredible distances. If they were created at the same time, in ten
dimensions EPR Paradox may in fact apply. A reasoning being that based on the matter they
were created at the same time, they are subject to the same rules related to EPR Paradox.

But further, in ten dimensions they are interrelated with reality as a whole and so therefore phsically
connected to us, despite distance.

The Perspective of the Sphere, presents that rather than understanding the multiverse from how it is
separated. One should consider an alternative orientation, one that suggests how they are the same.

It offers that beyond what we commonly acknowledge as reality is a point of view. That under the
circumstances,as presented above, offers altogether different way of looking at reality.

Another potential analogy is in respect to each of us being akin to a Facet in a Compound Eye.

Each individual self offering a point of view to another orientation. That incorporates all other
potential orientations to a reality that is beyond all those potential orientations.

I call this the Realm of the Sphere.

While electrons do seem to engage in this behavior it has been offered that the Nucleus of the Atom does not. In keeping with the conclusion that this construct is accurate? A factor to consider is the behavior of Virtual quarks.

Virtual Quarks exit what we today define as reality, that does not mean they cease to exists. The truth being there is very little to reality that we completely understand. Dark Matter and Energy are examples of this, but the question of, what is the cause of causes does come to mind.

In that regard, the matter of consciousness and its efficacy as fundamental and is often regarded, as a matter of contention.

Any thoughts?

edit on 5-8-2012 by Kashai because: Edit

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So the main thing your saying is that whatever is beyond or outside our universe effects and is effected by the existence of our universe? or you are supposing they are severely connected and related in some way? that when this universe came into existence it must have been the creation of all others as well? and this initiation was initiated by someone, someones, something,somethings or nothing?

I dont really get what your saying but maybe if you answer some of my question while filling in your own thoughts on the matter as well we can continue to converse?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

So the main thing your saying is that whatever is beyond or outside our universe effects and is effected by the existence of our universe? or you are supposing they are severely connected and related in some way? that when this universe came into existence it must have been the creation of all others as well? and this initiation was initiated by someone, someones, something,somethings or nothing?

I dont really get what your saying but maybe if you answer some of my question while filling in your own thoughts on the matter as well we can continue to converse?

The Inflation, is the result of something, oriented beyond 10 dimensions. The Nucleus of the atom, being effectively an orientation that actually does not change. Even, in the context of Parralel realities, beyond
the context of what is approximately 185 billion light years of coexistence.

An implication, being that in that in regard to all parallel universe's outside the electron cloud. Created at the same time? Are in and of themselves, related. In some context beyond common perceptions. Offering indications of ten dimensions in respect to reality.

or you are supposing they are severely connected and related in some way? that when this universe came into existence it must have been the creation of all others as well?

I am suggesting they are "severely connected"...The concept of the Sphere offers that interconnectedness despite distance is inherent, physical and accessible, as a construct and/or a mantra.

Any thoughts?

edit on 5-8-2012 by Kashai because: Modified content

edit on 5-8-2012 by Kashai because: Edit

edit on 5-8-2012 by Kashai because: edit

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Very nice video that tries to explain the 10th dimension. I'm still trying to understand it. But I'm a little confused about what you're saying. That each of us is a different perspective on reality, and that the culmination of all these perspectives is something like a "God" consciousness?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth07
reply to post by Kashai

Very nice video that tries to explain the 10th dimension. I'm still trying to understand it. But I'm a little confused about what you're saying. That each of us is a different perspective on reality, and that the culmination of all these perspectives is something like a "God" consciousness?

Perhaps a valid perspective upon an image of God....

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I know exactly what you're saying. I had this "vision" a month ago. Certain "fun" was involved. (If you want clarification on what a "vision" and "fun" is. PM me. However, a lot of you who have been where I've been, will not need any.)

I essentially saw time in a circle, a massive loop as I become omniscient, saw the end result of humankind's ascension, through computers, which are essentially a cross-dimensional reality projection of our consciousness through a computer screen (people claim that the God consciousness is something so far beyond us, but it is in front of your face as you type. due to facebook there are only four degrees of separation between all human beings on the planet .) I saw time envelope all of reality, all probabilities lined up, as all things aligned into a massive conjunction, or combination lock. The end result is that we were put here to put all of our minds together to form a massive singularity of all things, to begin the next big bang. Consciousness is essentially the recycling fluid of the universe, the way the universe writes itself into unity, so that it can give birth to new ideas, new life, new civilizations, and new universes after it. All of this happens in about the time span of a split-second, and I come back with the message that we need to pry ourselves off of computers before the technological singularity and access to superintelligence occurs in the decades between 2030 and 2040, or all of reality as we know it, will cease to exist.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Vortex radio waves could boost wireless capacity “infinitely”

www.extremetech.com...

Basically, electromagnetic waves can have both spin angular and orbital angular momentum (OAM). If you picture the Earth-Sun system, spin momentum is the Earth rotating on its axis (producing the day-night cycle), and orbital momentum is the Earth rotating around the sun (producing the seasons). In standard wireless communications — radio, TV, WiFi — we only modulate the spin angular momentum of waves. For years, Thide had theorized that orbital angular momentum could also be added to wireless signals, effectively creating a spiral signal that looks like fusilli pasta; or, in the words of Thide, a “radio vortex.”

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

There is also the matter that consciousness changing the experiment, effectively making it, a part of any experiment in every regard. Once we get involved in anything fundamental, things are automatically different.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth07

That each of us is a different perspective on reality, and that the culmination of all these perspectives is something like a "God" consciousness?

See signature file. I invite you to research the terms in relationship to mathematics - knowledge base.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

"I am suggesting they are "severely connected"...The concept of the Sphere offers that interconnectedness despite distance is inherent, physical and accessible, as a construct and/or a mantra. "

i dont think there connected,,,, even though they may be "connected"

we are connected to this earth, which is connected to the solar system, which is connected to a galaxy full of stars and planets,,,,,, we are connected in that scheme of things existing,,,, yet we are not connected enough to interact with the planet and stars in our galaxy,, right now i am not quantomly connected enough to this earth in the way that i cant trip someone on the other side of the world right now from my room,, or someone in the room over for that matter...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Since Protons and Neutrons are made up of Quantum Particles and in the case of Quarks...having the ability to Blink in and out of Universal Existence...it would seem that Quantum Mechanics is part of a Much Larger System...that being the Multiverse.

10 or even 11 Dimensional States does not account for Quantum Particle Exchange with other Protons and Neutrons within Alternate Divergent Universal Realities. The 10 or 11 Dimensional States are exclusive to our single Universal Reality as a Divergent Universal Reality which is either Branched off or we are branched off of it...has it's own 10 or 11 Dimensional States that are also exclusive to that Reality.

Quantum Particle exchange or interconnectivity between Divergent Universes would explain aspects of Quantum Mechanics as well as why these Quantum Particles exist as both particle and wave as well as have the ability to behave as well as be a part of Cause and effect in the existence or creation of new Divergent Universal Realities.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Electron Spin matters have other consequences, and this is in respect to electron spin. in relation to the effect upon space/time. Orienting to an effect not dissimilar to the results of throwing a rock into a pond, is an issue.

The Past as a result, is effectively represented in the present. Does this suggests a similar relationship in regard to the future???

Hi ImaFungi,

I am suggesting we are connected beyond numbers we have defined as numbers by our calculations. EPR Paradox suggests distance does not matter This being the case things created at the same time despite 'distance are interacting in a physical way. The human condition is therefore one that can relate to on facet of this experience and /or otherwise, n a context the whole as a form that could actually have something to do with survival.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Kashai

Since Protons and Neutrons are made up of Quantum Particles and in the case of Quarks...having the ability to Blink in and out of Universal Existence...it would seem that Quantum Mechanics is part of a Much Larger System...that being the Multiverse.

10 or even 11 Dimensional States does not account for Quantum Particle Exchange with other Protons and Neutrons within Alternate Divergent Universal Realities. The 10 or 11 Dimensional States are exclusive to our single Universal Reality as a Divergent Universal Reality which is either Branched off or we are branched off of it...has it's own 10 or 11 Dimensional States that are also exclusive to that Reality.

Quantum Particle exchange or interconnectivity between Divergent Universes would explain aspects of Quantum Mechanics as well as why these Quantum Particles exist as both particle and wave as well as have the ability to behave as well as be a part of Cause and effect in the existence or creation of new Divergent Universal Realities.
Split Infinity

As in the case of String theory the idea of dimensions beyond all possible Universe's and there perturbations is considered. I acknowledge such a possibility but in that regard, I would also consider the possibility of an orientation where what we consider subjective is,i n such a perspective objective.

A realm where Love is a solid as matter from our perspective....

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

"Quantum Particle exchange or interconnectivity between Divergent Universes would explain aspects of Quantum Mechanics as well as why these Quantum Particles exist as both particle and wave as well as have the ability to behave as well as be a part of Cause and effect in the existence or creation of new Divergent Universal Realities."

where would the other universe and dimensions exist? would they be smaller in relative size to subatomic particles such as the ones and virtual ones you mentioned? you are suggesting the subatomic particles that make all things come from other universes we cannot detect?
I really dont get what you are talking about....
Also I dont think quantum particles exist as both a particle and a wave,,,,,, I think everything perhaps exists as a wave because of motion and the 4th dimension,, what percpective is the relative and objective correct perspective to view energy in its states? in some form of perception of time lapse or speed up humans im sure can be perceieved as a wave,, the atomic parts making up them always in motion, the human on a planet always in motion, and the human in motion through time,,, maybe i dont understand correctly,, ( yes i have seen plenty of particle wave photon duality videos,, and yes i guess i still dont comprehend the implications, meanings, or reasons why) but would I be wrong in comparing supposed wave particle duality to the difference of a photo graph and film? things exist as particles when we snapshot it or separate it from all external relative measuring points, like one frame of film surrounded by many others in a film,,, while as the film is the motion and movement of image to image linked in time,,,,might be a bad analogy, you might be able to offer insight in the simple implications and realities and truths of the wave particle experiment,,

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

"I am suggesting we are connected beyond numbers we have defined as numbers by our calculations. EPR Paradox suggests distance does not matter This being the case things created at the same time despite 'distance are interacting in a physical way. The human condition is therefore one that can relate to on facet of this experience and /or otherwise, n a context the whole as a form that could actually have something to do with survival. "

I dont know what you mean for some of what you said but...,...,

there are values and measurements and a hierarchy of forces and powers and potentials,,,,
an ant cannot knock the empire state building down no matter how "connected" it is to everything and you can not touch a galaxy light years away right now no matter how connected you are to it,,,,..

on the other hand the sun is forceful and powerful and can have an influence on you, for its potential currently has greater physical boundaries and capabilities,, also you can say in a sense we are connected through the sun light,,, for the same energy which you are using to exist through your matter and the food you take got its energy from the sun at some point,, same for me,,, that is a connection or similarity,,,, if you want to say we are connected like a finger is connected to a hand,,, i dont see that immediate connection,,, because my observations tell me seperation has a huge impact and reality in reality,

you have to better define this connection you speak of,, what does the word mean and how exactly do you see the definition related to reality,,

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

This is a concept of Universal as well as Multiversal existence via Consciousness. Thus as you stated...LOVE could be as Tangible as Matter. Here is where I think this might break down. It is a Statistical Probability that there are a vast Multitude of E.T. Races in our Universe alone as well as our Universal Reality is just one branch on one tree of an infinite number of trees in a Multiverse.

Our Tree has Divergent Universal realities that are based on each other and thus the physical laws as well as types of life however varied exist based on those laws...and that is just ONE TREE.

There are also in existence many other trees with differences in Physical Laws that are to such a varied and different extent that there are things that we cannot even conceive that must exist. There in lies the contradiction that rather than the concept that the Universe as well as our Divergent Universal Realities are made by our existence...we might be in existence because we are a byproduct of our Universal Existence. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by SplitInfinity

"Quantum Particle exchange or interconnectivity between Divergent Universes would explain aspects of Quantum Mechanics as well as why these Quantum Particles exist as both particle and wave as well as have the ability to behave as well as be a part of Cause and effect in the existence or creation of new Divergent Universal Realities."

where would the other universe and dimensions exist? would they be smaller in relative size to subatomic particles such as the ones and virtual ones you mentioned? you are suggesting the subatomic particles that make all things come from other universes we cannot detect?
I really dont get what you are talking about....
Also I dont think quantum particles exist as both a particle and a wave,,,,,, I think everything perhaps exists as a wave because of motion and the 4th dimension,, what percpective is the relative and objective correct perspective to view energy in its states? in some form of perception of time lapse or speed up humans im sure can be perceieved as a wave,, the atomic parts making up them always in motion, the human on a planet always in motion, and the human in motion through time,,, maybe i dont understand correctly,, ( yes i have seen plenty of particle wave photon duality videos,, and yes i guess i still dont comprehend the implications, meanings, or reasons why) but would I be wrong in comparing supposed wave particle duality to the difference of a photo graph and film? things exist as particles when we snapshot it or separate it from all external relative measuring points, like one frame of film surrounded by many others in a film,,, while as the film is the motion and movement of image to image linked in time,,,,might be a bad analogy, you might be able to offer insight in the simple implications and realities and truths of the wave particle experiment,,

The relationship between time and space are synonymous. Matter generates an effect that is inherent and related to the past being an aspect of the present. Particles as existing as waves are established in regard to double slit experiments. In so far as your beliefs, the question still remains, how do you refute such conclusions?

Just because we cannot detect something does not mean it falls in line with the potential relationships, that are related to things created at the same time. Other structures exist beyond our comprehension, this is where our current comprehension of Dark Matter and Dark Energy come to mind.

There is also the issue of what is beyond these constructs in respect to physical phenomenon.

Any thoughts?

edit on 5-8-2012 by Kashai because: modified content

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I did not refute it...I just question it as even in our own Universal State...LOVE maybe strictly only a HUMAN Biologically and Hormone Driven Emotion for the purpose of Reproduction. There may be others in our Universal Reality as well as our single Multiversal Tree that also LOVE...but there may also be a vast majority that do not.

This is a HIGH PROBABILITY and just like a Salmon that is Biologically Programmed to swim upstream and lay eggs then fertilize them by both sexes...so could other Races reproduce...or they could reproduce by MITOSIS for all we know. The issue is...Probability Dictates that Love is just ONE form of Biologically Driven Emotion designed for Humans to reproduce. We cannot base the development or construct of a Universe as well as all Divergent Universal Realities on out Multiversal Tree of Physical Laws...based on a assumption that by it's very nature and line of LOGIC is a HUMAN CONCEPT.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

The Past as a result, is effectively represented in the present. Does this suggests a similar relationship in regard to the future???

This represents now... An infinite series of frames. What we experience in matter is static.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

"Particles as existing as waves are established in regard to double slit experiments. In so far as your beliefs, the question still remains, how do you refute such conclusions?"

can you briefly explain what the conclusions are and the implications? particles as in single quanta of light (particles)? these, once emitted, behave like a wave? and thats what the experiment produced? do all particles always exist as a wave? when do they exist as particles? ( is it is only when we use equipment to freeze frame the waves existence that it exists in that freeze frame as a particle?

"Just because we cannot detect something does not mean it falls in line with the potential relationships, that are related to things created at the same time."

ill take this to mean just because we cannot detect something does not mean it does not exist,,, also it does not mean the thing we cannot detect does not have a special relationship with things in a way we are currently unaware of... is that close to what you saying? if so can you give me an example of something hypothetical that may be currently undetectable and unknown but has an effect on us? also an example of the implications, impact, or meaning of hypothetical relationships with things that were created at other times?
what are you actually getting at?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join