It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sphere...A Perspective Upon the Tenth Dimension

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Kashai

I did not refute it...I just question it as even in our own Universal State...LOVE maybe strictly only a HUMAN Biologically and Hormone Driven Emotion for the purpose of Reproduction. There may be others in our Universal Reality as well as our single Multiversal Tree that also LOVE...but there may also be a vast majority that do not.

This is a HIGH PROBABILITY and just like a Salmon that is Biologically Programmed to swim upstream and lay eggs then fertilize them by both sexes...so could other Races reproduce...or they could reproduce by MITOSIS for all we know. The issue is...Probability Dictates that Love is just ONE form of Biologically Driven Emotion designed for Humans to reproduce. We cannot base the development or construct of a Universe as well as all Divergent Universal Realities on out Multiversal Tree of Physical Laws...based on a assumption that by it's very nature and line of LOGIC is a HUMAN CONCEPT.
Split Infinity.

God is Universal Love
Jesus Christ is Universal Peace
The Holy Spirit is Universal Happiness

True Peace or Happiness cannot exist without Universal Love

As a result all three are one.

A perspective upon the Holy Trinity.....there is a realm where emotions are objective, where what we acknowledge today, as objective is subjective (meaning how we define solid objects).

Probability offers that in the future ,Universes parallel to ours will exist, in other words? We could be having this same conversation 1000 quintillion to the power of 1000 quintillion years from now.

In reality that does not mean we do not share a nucleus....all things being equal.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Kashai

I did not refute it...I just question it as even in our own Universal State...LOVE maybe strictly only a HUMAN Biologically and Hormone Driven Emotion for the purpose of Reproduction. There may be others in our Universal Reality as well as our single Multiversal Tree that also LOVE...but there may also be a vast majority that do not.

This is a HIGH PROBABILITY and just like a Salmon that is Biologically Programmed to swim upstream and lay eggs then fertilize them by both sexes...so could other Races reproduce...or they could reproduce by MITOSIS for all we know. The issue is...Probability Dictates that Love is just ONE form of Biologically Driven Emotion designed for Humans to reproduce. We cannot base the development or construct of a Universe as well as all Divergent Universal Realities on out Multiversal Tree of Physical Laws...based on a assumption that by it's very nature and line of LOGIC is a HUMAN CONCEPT.
Split Infinity

yes but maybe there is an absolute archaic meaning of love experienced, desired,chosen,hailed by humans,, which relates, or mimics a time tested absolute concept or the general descriptions of "love",.,.,. such as coming together,, wanting to be together,,, positivity,,, perhaps a platos realm of forms as love being a certain thing,,, but it trickles down and can only get a taste of the potential concept and absolute item of "love",., ours is a subjective human form,, as you say allowed by the probabilities of every variable that went into the distance of the earth from the sun and the amount and kinds of elements found on earth,,,.,. it is interesting to note the kinds of love found throughout other animals,,.,.,. obviously like you mention life needs to mate,,, the 2 must come together to create a new one,,,,they need this love to be successful,,, or the animals may not need love,, just assurance,, and obvious a feline choosing a strong male to have her children,,in the cruel wild nature they occupy,,, and maybe that is love,

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

In order for their to be the existence of CHOICE which is ALWAYS itself governed by CAUSE AND EFFECT whether real or perceived and even in the case of choice driven by assumption of cause and effect...that is STILL CAUSE AND EFFECT....every possibility MUST EXIST...since what we perceive as Tangible Matter...thus Protons and Neutrons....exist because they are not only made up of smaller QUANTUM PARTICLES but also an ATOM which is MATTER cannot have existence without that ATOMS NUCLEUS having an equal number of ELECTRONS...a Quantum Particle/Wave Form...to an equal number of Protons as the Electron is Negatively Charged and the Proton Positively Charged.

Protons and Neutrons...the Particles that Create Gravitational Effect are made up of Quantum Particles that do not but they can be effected by Gravity as Gravity...despite Claims of discovery of the Higgs-Boson Particle...which I do not believe is responsible for Protons and Neutrons to be able to achieve MASS...Gravity is simply an expression of One Dimensionality or Singularity. If was a Quantum Particle responsible for allowing Protons and Neutrons to obtain Mass then Since all the Particle/Wave Forms that make up a Proton and Neutron are Quantum Particle/Wave/Forms....they would not be effected by Space/Time Curvature or One Dimensionality.

You can't have it both ways and this is why I believe...that it is the INTERCONNECTIVITY of all Quantum Particles to all their Duplicates that exist in all the versions of Me and You as well as all Non-Living Matter...that cause a Cascade effect that is cumulative by that connection with each other. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

AHHH...BUT HERE IS WHERE THIS CONCEPT AGAIN BREAKS DOWN....not all Life on Earth NEEDS TWO to reproduce. Mitosis is one example...plus if one thinks about it...a Human Being is NOT ONE Life Form. We are many life forms as Blood Cells are alive on their own so are Sperm and Eggs. In fact...we are a collection of single celled organisms that found it valuable to exist in a collective manner. On top of that...we are also comprised of life that does not even have the same DNA or gENOME as we do as without our Stomach and Intestines as well as many other digestive tracks Multi-Billion numbers of various Bacteria...we would be dead within a few days.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

"every possibility MUST EXIST"

what does that mean? why? how?

"You can't have it both ways and this is why I believe...that it is the INTERCONNECTIVITY of all Quantum Particles to all their Duplicates that exist in all the versions of Me and You as well as all Non-Living Matter...that cause a Cascade effect that is cumulative by that connection with each other."

what kind of interconnectivity? more so then all physical phenomenon interacting by law quantumly? your saying the atomic particles in my toenail are right now interconnected with atomic particles in a star 3247824324 light years away? not only that but every atom in my toe and body, and home and world is interconnected with every other atom in the universe and beyond? what does the word interconnected mean, what does it actually mean when these things are being said?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

AHHH...BUT HERE IS WHERE THIS CONCEPT AGAIN BREAKS DOWN....not all Life on Earth NEEDS TWO to reproduce. Mitosis is one example...plus if one thinks about it...a Human Being is NOT ONE Life Form. We are many life forms as Blood Cells are alive on their own so are Sperm and Eggs. In fact...we are a collection of single celled organisms that found it valuable to exist in a collective manner. On top of that...we are also comprised of life that does not even have the same DNA or gENOME as we do as without our Stomach and Intestines as well as many other digestive tracks Multi-Billion numbers of various Bacteria...we would be dead within a few days.
Split Infinity

ok well maybe biasly we view humans as more complex and refined entities then bacteria and single celled organisms,,, we can experience emotions and an identity, skills, ability, the love of a women,,, im merely suggesting this may be a primal, ancient, archaic, default or obvious reflection of something even as simple as the first particle colliding with another and sticking,,is what jump started love,,,, maybe the obvious desiree of one alone to have another one in order to not be alone,, then maybe to really enjoy this experience of being with another then being alone,, being a part,,, like i also said,.,.., humans have many words and definitions to prescribe to the simple concept "love" ,, but these things and what love actually is,, maybe a far more greater spanning concept,, that the things we experience of it,, are only small parts of what "love" actually can mean,,, just as we may experience more of what love can mean then a worm who lives alone all its life,,

but your still saying there may not be any such thing as love,, or any value or meaning objectively, absolutely, plato world of formsly,,, it may all be caused and effected biochemical reactions creating greater outcomes, every particle for itself, enjoying the ride of its life while it lasts,, doing what it has to,, no meaning,, only raw choices,, only causes and effects,,, with no meaning other then the quantitative chemical and energetic exchange of what occurred in the process, of interaction
edit on 5-8-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

In a Multiversal System...ANYTHING THAT CAN BE POSSIBLE MUST EXIST! The only issue would be that for a GOD to exist...that would mean that there are both Divergent Universal Realities where a GOD would not exist as well as a COMPLETE and entire Multiversal TREE where it is not POSSIBLE FOR A GOD TO EXIST. This must be so as in the same way all possibilities must exist...there is also entire Universal States where a GOD cannot exist.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

you say all possibilities must exist,, with no claim or proof or logic as to why......

I say it is impossible for all possibilities to exist,,, ever.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

There is two forms of interconnection...one that Einstein called...SPOOKY and is known as Quantum Entanglement.

Then there is Quantum Entanglement on a Alternate Divergent MULTIVERSAL Reality. This form of Entanglement is the basis for the Big Picture explanation of how and why the Quantum World is completely different that the Physics of the Macro-Universe. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

you say all possibilities must exist,, with no claim or proof or logic as to why......

In another Alternate Divergent Multiversal Reality...you just posted...."I say it is a REALITY that all possibilities to exist...ALWAYS!

In another Universal Reality Divergent from both...I am arguing your point while you are arguing in Favor of mine. The Math Dictates this must be so. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

There is two forms of interconnection...one that Einstein called...SPOOKY and is known as Quantum Entanglement.

Then there is Quantum Entanglement on a Alternate Divergent MULTIVERSAL Reality. This form of Entanglement is the basis for the Big Picture explanation of how and why the Quantum World is completely different that the Physics of the Macro-Universe. Split Infinity

the macro-universe and its physics consist of the quantum world,, everything we know physically existing larger then atoms, exists that way because of the quantum world,

the second for you mentioned,,, what does that mean/have to do with anything? alternate divergent multiverse reality,,,

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

In another Alternate Divergent Multiversal Reality...you just posted...."I say it is a REALITY that all possibilities to exist...ALWAYS!

In another Universal Reality Divergent from both...I am arguing your point while you are arguing in Favor of mine. The Math Dictates this must be so. Split Infinity

and yet you fail to see the true scope of your statement, and subsequently mine.........

you only described 2 out of infinite possibilities,,, infinity is the idea of the impossibility of all possibilities taking place in a calculable period of time space energy or whatever....

if your statement was true,,, all possibilities must exist,,,,, in infinite universes,, every plancks second of my life was infinitely different,, and then there were infinite lives where everything was the same but one second,,,, and then the next,,, and infinite ways and times and dates of my birth and death,,,,,, why are we so special,, why the heck do you believe this to be true and what would it matter to the us here,,, or how is the us there even related to us in any way if,,, its not us,,, and in no way traceable to us,,,.,., id say its much more likely that we are of god,,, and if god itself or the universe is itself pure energy,,, the universe is pure energy experiencing attempted infinite possibilities,, all available or accounted for possibilities,,, the energy of the universe is experiencing the life of me and you, and every other living thing,,, there are many possibilities in that equation how reality is,,,, no need to have multiverses just so I got an A on my math test instead of B,,,,
edit on 5-8-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

A MULTIVERSE is key to INFINITE POSSIBILITIES. Our Universe is Finite. It continues to expand but we have mapped it and the Hubble Telescope can see no further than 13.4 Billion Light Years. This is known as the WMAP. It is a point where a WALL OF MICROWAVE RADIATION exists at approx. 379,000 Light Years to the point of the BIG BANG.

Beyond this Wall is an Ocean of Super Heated Plasma which impedes Lights progress and this Plasma will not allow light to penetrate it thus this tells us that our Universe and all it's Galaxies are FINITE IN NUMBER AND DISTANCE...but it continues to expand due to DARK ENERGY and it is accelerating in it's expansion.

Since the Number of Galaxies, Stars, Planets and Moons are FINITE...for every possibility to exist...we must have a MULTIVERSE since a Finite system will not allow for every possibility either conceived or possibilities our limited Minds cannot DARE FATHOM.

The Multiverse allows for the concept of INFINITE and part of the INFINITE concept is that if something has no numerical end...this allows and must exist EVERY POSSIBILITY. It is a FACT of the MATH. It also allows for the behavior of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

it is a fact of our mathamatical concepts,,, but it may not be a fact of reality,,,, that multiple infinite amount of universes,,, exist with everything the same as ours except one thing,,,, everything the same as ours, except 2 pieces of dust,,, everything the same as ours except 3 pieces of dust,,, everything the same as ours accept 2 quarks moved a plancks length to the left instead the right,,,, everything the same as ours accept 3 quarks moved away from each other in a different galaxy,,, everything the same except etc. etc. etc...... this is a consequence of your believed mathamatical constructs which may not at all mimic or reflect the true nature of what lies beyond the universe,,,, to me I do not think the outcomes of those minor details are important enough for universe created to express microseconds of difference,,,, the dinosaurs werent even important enough to continue existing on this planet at this time in this universe,,,,, but we can guarantee ourselves with math and faith that there are infinitive universes with infinite dinosaurs, of infinite varity,, on infinite planets,, living for different amounts of infinite times,, dying at different moments in infiinte scales of time,,, each indiivdual dinosaur living and doing specific things doing slightly different things in the universe over,,, a dinosaurs life that is mimiced like the infininte lives of ours in the other universe may be the same in 4784778278 different universe expcet for slight details like the molecules of air breathed on tuesday of year 77876757 and type of plant eaten on saturday,,,, in one of the universes the dinosaur is allergic to that plant,,, in one of the universes the dinosaur uses that plant to fly around the galaxy,,in one of those universes the dinosour sneezes on that plant and the universe is destroyed ( every possibility must exist and be covered right?) one universe the dinosaur sneezes on the plant seconds later in objective relative time to the universe destroyed earlier by its sneeze and there fore this is another possibility,, the universe ending seconds after,,, another universe ending seconds after that one by sneeze,,,,,,

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Let me just first say that I am impressed with the content of these responses.

The matter of why we love is relevant to survival as, we cannot divide like cells. Though the concept of love goes well beyond matters of reproduction is relation to inspired and creative thought. To be specific I look at the possibility of emotions as inherent to nature as a whole.

If asked I would define the existence of heaven if correct. As a place, where what we define as objective is subjective and emotions which we perceive as subjective is what is objective.

The result being God as love in an objective sense.

The ability to observe separateness could be exclusively the result of limitations, inherent of our biological capacity to perceive. Considering that 1 billion years from now humans in general. Could access other sensory capacities to perceive, beyond what we can today as a potential consistency to it.

The idea of a Multiverse where, say only one atom was not created is consistent with the conclusion in general. Such a consideration lends to structure upon scales we can only imagine given the limitations of what is generally acknowledged as a common perspective as to why such complexity could exist. Implied is that the true nature of reality as a whole is incredibly vast, beyond even our current comprehension of distance.

As brought up and suggested, I feel that moments are infinite. In other words a moment occurring in some Universe beyond our capacity to count in relation to distance, In experiencing the same moment were are experiencing now, despite distance. This permutation, related to EPR Paradox potentially offers that as a result of dimensions. Everything that can occur in reality can be perceived by an organism properly equipped.

Further I would again bring up the matter of Strange Virtual Quarks. Given that they are specific to each individual proton? How do they know were to go when they return to what we define as reality.? If in fact they are common virtual particles why is it that they respond differently when they are inside a proton? In other words why do Strange Virtual Quarks exhibit what seems to be non random behavior?

Any thoughts?

edit on 6-8-2012 by Kashai because: Edit

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I think you are forgetting something. Our Universal Reality is like one small branch on a Gigantic Tree. This tree is but ONE TREE in a forest of numerically INFINITE TREES.

Each Tree is comprised of Unimaginable in number...Branches of which our Universal Reality is but just one...and there are new Branches Growing all the time. But this is JUST ONE TREE! This one tree has every possible variation of our continually DIVERGING UNIVERSAL REALITY as well as all branches are consistent to the same Physical Laws and are INTERCONNECTED.

The OTHER TREES are UNIVERSAL REALITIES where we do not exist and have different Physical Laws as well as contain concepts and constructs that are so ALIEN in nature to our Universal Reality that we do not have the Mental abilities to even conceive of their nature never mind understand them.

In your post you limit the MULTIVERSE to just different versions of our Reality when that statement only pertains to ONLY OUR TREE and all the Branches on it. Where the Math states that a TRUE MULTIVERSE must contain not just every possibility of our Universal Reality which itself may be a Divergent Alternate Reality from the original FIRST BRANCH but a TRUE MULTIVERSE MUST also contain other "TREES" that have nothing to do with our reality at all.

The CONCEPT OF INFINITE means that not only must every possibility exist but every possibility that has nothing to do with our UNIVERSAL REALITY must also exist...and not only that but also the continual creation of NEW DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL STATES FROM WITHIN ALL TREES...and not only that but since TIME is NON-LINEAR...they already exist...and always have...it is just how they can be accessed or perceived that we have not the slightest understanding of...but some can do this. A PSYCHIC is a person who can access ALTERNATE DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL STATES but only the ones from our Multiversal Tree. The Quarks that are in a constant state of numerical flux are the way a Psychic can connect to their Duplicate in a very closely related Universal Reality where TIME is not a barrier to receiving information such as where TIMMY FELL DOWN A WELL! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Something else that should be considered as that in order for something to be infinite, is must as also incorporate the finite.

How else would it then be acknowledged as encompassing all things?

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

This is what I was just posting about. Our Universe in FINITE...our MULTIVERSE is not.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
An effort that has been repeated many times independent of the original experiment.

If survival is the point then why are people prepared to sacrifice themselves? Survival if only, inherently a biological function, based upon conservative understanding. Applies to the effort of an individual surviving no matter what the situation. It does not explain people, alowing themselves to suffer and get near death (and even die) in order to save others.

Any thoughts?

edit on 6-8-2012 by Kashai because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2012 by Kashai because: Modified content

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai
An effort that has been repeated many times independent of the original experiment.

If survival is the point then why are people prepared to sacrifice themselves? Survival if only, inherently a biological function, based upon conservative understanding. Applies to the effort of an individual surviving no matter what the situation. It does not explain people, alowing themselves to suffer and get near death (and even die) in order to save others.

Any thoughts?

edit on 6-8-2012 by Kashai because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2012 by Kashai because: Modified content

BOY! Did you ask a question that I have been asking myself for some time! I have this...THIRD JOB...and it takes me to places and allows me to deal with people who would want nothing better than to Kill Me and my Team. WHY do I do it? Because if I don't...who will? Plus I am GOOD AT IT! But I am getting to...NO! I AM TOO OLD to keep on doing it!

Believe me...I have no interest in sacrificing myself...but I would DO IT...if I could save the lives of my Team...or even a single member of...I have lead a very SPECIAL LIFE and I had to work VERY HARD to live this life and I am no where near through. I can honestly say...I have lived life to the FULLEST and have the experiences of several lifetimes. Best part is...even though I waited into my 30's to find the right woman...and although I could get any girl I wanted and Sex gets boring...believe it or not...when you do not LOVE the person you are with...I FOUND THIS WOMAN as we were friend for years as she dated my Guitar Player when we were on tour with Robin Trower then Aerosmith. I liked her the moment I met her but I would never hurt my friend so I did not call her even when they broke up...5 years past and we met again by random chance and she actually PICKED ME as I let her talk and just listened...my buddy was hitting on her hard as every guy was as she is extremely Beautiful but she picked me and when I asked why...I knew why...she said..."You made me curious because you were the only one NOT trying to pick me up!" We decided to live life to the Fullest and we are DIVERS, SKIERS, BUSINESS PRO'S, SURVIVAL PRO'S...but not nutty ones...and LOVERS! But we both have this one thing and it is the reason we are together...WE CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE! I have to keep an eye on her because she would give a $50 to a City Street Man but not all are so non-violent. I sometimes have to do VERY VIOLENT ACTS in order to help those who cannot help themselves. It is distasteful and I don't tell her everything that I go through as to not worry her but she knows I am the BOY SCOUT who walks Grandma across the Street...and she is the Girl Scout that collects cans for money to help the needy or donates money to help the sick. But she also knows that as gentile as I am with her...I have a side which she chooses not to see and I do not want her to see it...but it is necessary. Why do I do it? The same reason I help Grandmas get across the street...the same reason that I donate Food from my Organic Garden to the Local Food Bank...I CARE! But...others don't...and what does one do to LEACHES that a person finds on a TURTLE that is trying to cross the street in traffic? You BURN THEM OFF with a Smoke or in my case a Torch Heated Knife...then you bring the Turtle BACK to the side it was trying to get to. In some other Divergent Universe which has 10 or more dimensions...I might not...but here...IT IS MY NATURE. There is no place for fear when you have a plan and can COUNT on everyone sticking to it! Because all of them are just like ME! They will save the Turtle and Help Grandma...and DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO HELP THOSE WHO CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES! There is no room on the team for someone who ENJOYS DOING THIS! Only room for those who consider the JOB a success when everyone on BOTH SIDES gets to go home! Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join