It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret history of America, the greatest conspiracy on earth.. (READ)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
BTW, what Lodge do you belong to?
Terms & Conditions Article 15:

You will not solicit personal information from any member.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

But you cannot solicit information which does not exist. Therefore you MUST be a Mason. Thanks for the giveaway.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
David Icke is a great writer who did a remarkable amount of research into almost every area of society, Ive read his book "Human Race Get Off Your Knees" and I found it vary infighting and would recommend it to any body that has an open mind and could think out of the box in terms of different few points for how are society is run, who runs it, and what is really going on. Personally I believe the Illuminati are vary real and its not hard to see if you actually pay attention for example with NASA check out there symbolism and the names on there rockets and probes sent to the moon and mars, there in correlation with Mormon Teachings.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Nice thread.

However, one question.

I thought when New York was established, it was first called .... New AMSTERDAM ?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Tell you what, yesterday I read John Robinsons, "Proofs of a conspiracy".

John was a Scotts Mason, and Proffesser at Edinburough University, and he had *many many* contacts friends and informants in the Circle of Masons.

He wrote his book in 1790 (around that time) and he stated every thing he knew of Masonry and the Illuminati at that time (which is *alot* givin the dates)

He stated that through the years he had seen many writings of the teachings of the Illuminati and infiltrated Masons, and he was VERY concerned and the corruption and sinister deeds, he was also uncomfortable with the *elites* that had formed within the ranks.

He basically confirms what we all suspect today, and this is going back 2 centries ago!!

Its a MUST READ for all.

Its only 290 or pages.

PDF download highy recommened.

The Masons of today try to discredit his book, and yet how can they claim its all fanciful when he was there as a witness! And has no reaon to lie! The books a warning, for us today.

In regards to Icke, any researcher could come to the same results.

I'm still dubious of him.

This book was promoted heavily in the original "Catalogue". The front page of the catalogue was composed of assorted images, including all seeing eyes of CBS and Fidelity Investments. And the centerpiece of the page was the title page taken from 'Proofs of a Conspiracy". Josh had read that book and was promoting it and selling it from his hemp booth in Venice beach from 1992 through 1998. And David Icke was still in his infancy.

A Research Hero Award should go to John and Nicole from Mandala books in Santa Monica where Josh got most of his literature for years. John would keep the place stacked with conspiracy literature and all sorts of publications. John made it possible for people from all over Los Angeles to have access to underground literature for over a decade. There was only Atlantis books, and the Phoenix bookstore, besides Mandala in Santa Monica, which was the most hardcore of all three. Atlantis books and Phoenix had all kinds of UFO literature, but John and Nicole made sure Mandala books was serious and very political as well. If it were not for Mandala books and John and Nicole, many people today would not be who they are today.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What's all this about secret history?

All history is fabricated. The role of history is to get the people to believe what you tell them about who they are, so that they will act in accordance to what is expected of people like them.

Mankind is like great ship sailing on the ocean, and "history" is the "rudder" of the ship. It is "behind" the ship, but it is still very important, because it "sets the direction" in which the ship moves forward. When you wish to change the direction of mankind in any society, you simply change the "history" that is reported to them. That changes their belief about who they really are, which in turn changes their perception of what actions define such peoples, which changes their actions in reality, and the ship turns, and heads into a new direction.

You see this principle at work even in the briefest history. Take 9/11. First the people are told that Osama did it. So, that enabled the invasion of Afghanistan. Then the people are told that Saddam had a part in 9/11, he consorted with Al Qaida, and had WMD in stock, which made him very dangerous, so that enabled "new actions", the invasion of Iraq. Then, Bush changed history again, revealing that the real reason for invasion of Iraq was to just remove Saddham, which was a good thing, whether he actually had WMD or not, so the historical facts being told to the people keeps changing all the time, literally minute by minute, as the ship keeps turning into new winds. So, if you can clearly see what's happening to the historical record on such a short time scale, what do you think happens on the much larger time scale of centuries and thousands of years?

There's no real history anywhere. And it's easy to prove. Think of how many things people are doing right now that don't even get recorded. Who decided to select and record, this or that, as important details in the activities of men? Given the vast records that would be required to record all activity, to faithfully produce an archive of men's work, some "political" motive must motivate the selection process, and since the past is already gone, the only advantageous political value is to control the present and the future. Therefore "history" becomes that which will best guide the people forward, in accordance with someone's specific "plans".

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I dont get it...If they want to create a utopia where everyone is connected and we theres no more war...then what is so bad about this plan?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Is self-importance and obnoxiousness a trait of all masons?
Or is it just a coincidence that all the one's on ATS are like that?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

No...that is just a cover story contrived by the Masons to throw people off the reality of the fact the York Rite did not exist and they had chosen New York way before Columbus arrived and the name New York was based off York, England, and the York Rite Masons were not founded there and yada yada yada...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You know the easiest way to show people you have no manners on a forum? To make a thread with the word "READ" in capitals in it.

You know the second easiest way? Mention David Icke in the first line of your post.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I have to agree....David was instrumental in opening my own eyes sometime ago...before he got into the reptilians shape shifters etc.

Does anything else even need to be said after the above statement?

Interesting stories. I knew most of it from other sources. It seems the blog likes to claim that these are "difficult areas to research" but in actuality they aren't. Unless of course "hard" to you implies a 5 minute google search. I wouldn't exactly call the blog an "article/report" as there aren't any citations, statistics, or verifiable legitimate research done by the writer.

Also, I like how the last line in the "article" is:

Hopefully, I would have some bud on me at the time... and a pipe.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
George Orwels book "1984" says it all...
And its been written quite a few years ago, but very very to the point of today
and soon enough our tommorow ! ! !

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

But you cannot solicit information which does not exist. Therefore you MUST be a Mason. Thanks for the giveaway.
In my almost 5 years on ATS I've never hidden the fact that I'm a Mason. You obviously don't read the SS forums often, or you would have come across one of the more than 4000 comments I've made about Masonry here in that time.

That's different from telling you which specific lodge I belong to, which could be used to identify me and possibly put me or my family in harm's way.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

In my almost 5 years on ATS I've never hidden the fact that I'm a Mason. You obviously don't read the SS forums often, or you would have come across one of the more than 4000 comments I've made about Masonry here in that time.

That's different from telling you which specific lodge I belong to, which could be used to identify me and possibly put me or my family in harm's way.

Are there more Masons on ATS or on the Something Awful forums trolling Bitcoin threads?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Couldn't tell you. I don't read Something Awful.

There are more than a dozen Masons who post regularly in this particular forum. Last count I know of around 6 ATS mods who are Masons as well.

Again, none of us hide it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

There are more than a dozen Masons who post regularly in this particular forum. Last count I know of around 6 ATS mods who are Masons as well.

Point taken, and quoted.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Are there any Lizards at your lodge meetings? Just curious?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Word of GOD ??

Good luck with that, you do not even know who the "enemy" is.

Those books are designed purposefully to skirt the edges to keep you obfuscated and powerless.

You must go deep inside yourself, who CARES what some book says.

If the path you follow is offering you the chance to grab power, then it is taking from somewhere else. The correct path is to have a will to receive from what is given. The will to take is entirely an incorrect path to anything. Read a thread I did today outlining the history of the Twin religions.

LINK

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yes, at my lodge we are all lizards.

ETA: and there is nothing you or any other puny humans can do about it...We are in Charge...

edit on 5-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

When people try to tell me that the New World Order is a fairy tale, that the illuminati doesn't exist and that democracy & our current political and economic system are bonafide and altruistic .. I get.. well I get extremely frustrated.

In my eyes this is one of the most mysterious aspects of ATS.

ATS has enough evidence of the Illuminati's crimes to fill 1000 warehouses...

Yet people here STILL refuse to see what is so painfully obvious.

Extremely frustrated only begins to explain how I feel.

In thread after thread they DEMAND proof but they REFUSE to believe it.

The Mind Control has them completely by the throat and incapable of believing the truth even if it bites them on the @$$.

It's almost as if they enjoy being lied to and deceived.

S & F

The key word here is PAINFULLY!
Cause when people realize they are being dupped it triggers an uncomfortable response!
This is why so many people CHOOSE not to believe the truth no matter how much evidence there is!
What's even more scary then that is they CHOOSE not to LOOK at any EVIDENCE because of this PAIN word again! This is what's called COGNATIVE DISSONANCE!
Eventually when their world crumbles under the weight of all the Bureaucratic nonsence, media lies and corrupted elitist they will say "How did noone see this was happening?"
The old saying that "ignorance is bliss" is only true until the lies crush your lifestyle and decimate your world!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join