It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret history of America, the greatest conspiracy on earth.. (READ)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

I am going to send in my pet Mongoose rikki tikki tavi to feed on all you cold blooded scaley bastards!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

It's a waste of time to try to educate anyone with real information because the truth hurts. They really really really (really) don't care. They don't want to know. They want the fantasy. They want to feel everything will be okay. They want things to just keep being merry. Don't you dare bring up those 'facts' to them! How dare you inconvenience their ears and brains?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Thanks for writing something that makes sense. I had to wade through all that blind faith but I knew someone would try to bring some logic and reason to the discussion. It's almost a waste though. The people of this faith can't see how much they resemble the people of the other faith whom they love to hate.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1 Read it, do some research. Hahahahahah.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I had to stop reading. Anyone familiar with history knows that the Templars weren't banished, but executed en masse. And their leader was burned at the stake because they made him confess during torture. He was sent free, but then recanted his previous confession, because it was not true, and was then burned at the stake with another Templar knight.

The reason that a large percentage of the Templars were executed for absolutely laughable crimes was that the king owed them much more money than he could pay back. So he seizes all of their money, property, and other assets. It is unknown how many Templar knights actually got away and escaped the purge, but some definitely did. Phillip was not able to take the Templar fleet, which subsequently disappeared while all these executions and persecutions were being carried out. The Pope could have stepped in and helped, but he would have lost his position most likely, and plus he was childhood friends with the current king.

I figured the rest of the diatribe was filled with just plain misconceptions such as this, and that is why I stopped reading. So there is an abridged history lesson for you...Or anyone who didn't know that and was curious. You are steering people down the wrong path, because you were steered down the wrong path. Do you see what is wrong with many of these charlatans yet? It's a chain reaction of stupidity.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I don't know. On the one hand I believe men form connections with other men and form common bonds and objectives. And to think that many of these objectives would be domination of others is not a stretch. My problem comes with believing that the goal of obtaining these objectives, is refined and passed down generations, for centuries. If this is a real phenomenon the only solace we can take, is that it must be a god awful long process. There is a new world order on the way. and it's called, us and them, the rich and the poor, the ones who have and the ones who have not, masters and those mastered. Coming to your neighborhood soon. David just found something he could be passionate about and then went about finding a way to market and sell it. He' s done well for himself. I love this country.

As for the NWO, I think those guys have a hard time tying their shoes.The only problem, the lack of any thoughtful intelligence in this group is coupled with their sense of, and the reality of, possession of power. Power we give them.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin

I don't know. On the one hand I believe men form connections with other men and form common bonds and objectives. And to think that many of these objectives would be domination of others is not a stretch. My problem comes with believing that the goal of obtaining these objectives, is refined and passed down generations, for centuries. If this is a real phenomenon the only solace we can take, is that it must be a god awful long process. There is a new world order on the way. and it's called, us and them, the rich and the poor, the ones who have and the ones who have not, masters and those mastered. Coming to your neighborhood soon. David just found something he could be passionate about and then went about finding a way to market and sell it. He' s done well for himself. I love this country.

As for the NWO, I think those guys have a hard time tying their shoes.The only problem, the lack of any thoughtful intelligence in this group is coupled with their sense of, and the reality of, possession of power. Power we give them.

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence out there that mankind and especially, secret societies are breeding grounds for control from less dense levels of being, or what some call other dimensions. If this is the case, then it is no longer difficult to assume there is a coherent order to the massive psychosis centered on death and sacrifice and ritual that humanity involves itself with.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan

No matter what you think of David Icke in his later years the dude knew what he was talking about when it comes to secret societies and the New World Order.

David Icke is dead?
When did this happen?

ICKE IS DEAD?

edit on 5-8-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES
the historical facts being told to the people keeps changing all the time, literally minute by minute, as the ship keeps turning into new winds.

"We have always been at war with Eurasia!"

Why does 1984 have to seem more like a manual than a novel sometimes?

Damned good post, man

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I often go to this site and read the forums, funny tho, it doesnt matter hw much I read i still know nothing. having an open mind is a gd thing on this site. You need it lol

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Oh goodie. A claim of a secret society.

Well here's the funny thing about a secret society. You know how a game of telephone works, right?

Good, now try to imagine policy run by a game of telephone.

That's why secret societies are jokes. They never last more than 3-5 generations because they cannot keep coherent, due to such few numbers. Not to mention the endless internal secessions and divisions.

Perhaps the Templars do still exist....as a 50 separate groups each vying for their own agenda with no memory of once being one group and in all likelihood at war with each other.

...Ah evolution, thou neverest' fail to destroy men's plots,

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

There are people who see, there are people who don't wanna see and there are people who are in deep sleep. Before Masons establish their rule, secret societies also existed in ancient Persia, Rome and the Holy Roman Empire. Consider the "myth" of alchemists and how they where keeping their knowledge inside their close society. Think about St John's Knight's, the ones that were after became Malta's Knights.

Secret, now revealed, societies had always play their role in human history. Every time they were the ones that had secret knowledge, the ones that took advantage of the lower classes, the ones that caused wars, disasters, death.

Which was the reason secret societies had always ruled the world, asked the teacher?

There were always the sleepers(the ones who are in deep sleep) and the narrow-minded, stubborn ones who did not fight against them or even reveal their devil plans in order to prevent more suffer, more deaths, more humiliation, answered the class.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Having read all posts, I am surprised no-one has quoted "absence of proof does not mean proof of absence" .
1984 was written in 1948, hence the title.
I know the prime minister of the UK has to kneel to the UK queen when first presented, is it true the POTUS has to as well?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Having read all posts, I am surprised no-one has quoted "absence of proof does not mean proof of absence" .

I absolutely hate this stupid quote, it gets thrown around all the time to try and justify ludicrous claims..... Just becuse it sounds clever and pithy doesn't mean it is....

I live in a castle and ride a dragon to work every day.....

I can't prove it to you but, you should believe me, or at least entertain it as a possibility... you know, "absence of proof..." and all that.....

As for this article, yeah, no references, no evidence apart from conjecture and twisting certain facts to fit an agenda.... It always puzzles me that people are so keen to shout "propaganda and disinfo" at the group they don't like but totally accept the bs peddled by those who share a similar bent....

And they accuse everyone else of being close-minded and 'asleep'

Well guess what:

If you believe in all this NWO omni-conspiracy stuff then you have to accept that what you're reading here is AT LEAST as likely (if not more so given the propensity o fthe target audience to believe, thus making them easier to control) that this is just more propaganda and manipulation....

The easiest people to manipulate are those that believe....

Even Neo, the Christ figure and redeemer of mankind in 'The matrix' turned out to be just another form of control

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Great post OP.

I have to agree as well, David Icke actually got me onto topics regarding the Illuminati, Masons ect. However, when he started talking about walking and talking snakes, I got a little turned off. But, still your right, if there is one person on the face of this earth who knows his stuff when it comes to the past and secret societies...all hail the Icke!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Made by Turks, material Serbian heads... One avatar reminded me...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
Cause when people realize they are being duped it triggers an uncomfortable response!
This is why so many people CHOOSE not to believe the truth no matter how much evidence there is!
What's even more scary then that is they CHOOSE not to LOOK at any EVIDENCE because of this PAIN word again! This is what's called COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!

People on ATS that ignore what is in right front of them are actually ALL the proof we need of a massive global conspiracy.

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control." Source

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Forget Daviv Icke , have a look at Manly P Hall's book on Amairica and it's origins , titled
" secret destiny of america " . It can be found in PDF form very easily by doing a google search .
David's source material , no doubt .
edit on 4-8-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

Read the Secret Teachings of all Ages by Manly P . Hall This gives a good overview of Masonry.
RCC has done more harm to the world than Masonry ever could....
Want me to start giving you a list of its crimes

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

There is a good reason certain knoweldge has to be kept secret. It has been shown time and time again that
when new knoweldge and technology is made available to public that it gets turned into weaponry.

Giving potentially dangerous technology to immature society is likeing giving nuclear weapons to five year
olds

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Nice thread, and I agree with most of you guys about David Icke losing it about the reptilians and such...too bad.

cheers

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hey man!

Do you know that most of our moderators and site owners are free-masons? I hope they clarify this with all of us. They are actually benevolent as so far. I mean,we're communicating and that's mostly because of our Masonic Masters (pun intended).

But really, you guys are great. I don't see myself being as you in the future. To give you an idea, your brothers have frequented my abode and workplace. And I know that is not allowed especially if the lodge is your only means of meeting or knowing each other.

That's the case. That's how much I know you. And so do others. Why do the intellectuals refuse to join the order?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join