It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/2 The World To Die In H1N1 Pandemic!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Possibly. Lol.

DARPA have made more the 10,000,000 H1N1 vaccines in less than one month, believing a world wide pandemic could happen in the near future, and could wipe out biilions. S

rt.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

When do you think the great "cleanse" begins?

Here's a break down of the Vaccine:

m.youtube.com...#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dr051fXtfng8&v=r051fXtfng8&gl=GB

May cause, paralysis, neuro disease, steralisation, and effects and effective ness hugely unknown.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Best way to kill off a third of the pop is with a good old fashion flu.

Look at the Spanish influenza, that was an H1 strain.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's all a part of Agenda 21....depopulation. They need to thin us out in order to control us.

DEPOPULATION is the plan

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The "cleanse" started years ago.
For them its the sooner the better, but they know they have to take their time.
Slow and easy...
Hi Sinny

mk

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Damn.. I was wondering when this day would come. The fact that they are so matter-of-factly about it scares me. They know its going to happen.. they won't tell us when and they've produced all those vaccines so quickly?

Alarm bells are ringing

S+F

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the daily dose of doom, my gloom wouldn't be the same without it. It's like drinking decaf, whats the point?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
It's all a part of Agenda 21....depopulation. They need to thin us out in order to control us.

DEPOPULATION is the plan

Tell me about it, I got 3 HPV vaccines 3 years ago, and now I hate my self.

Hopefully it doesn't steralise me, but some scientists believe it mainly targets 3 generation reproductivity.

That sucks ass.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Point = Heads up!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation

Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation

"Gates is stating that he considers vaccines to be useful in contributing to bring the projected population growth of 2.2 billion down to 1.3 billion, roughly one billion. What kind of properties can thus reasonably be deduced that vaccines are to have according to Gates? Well, basically all the properties that impede people to either have children, or successfully rear them. In other words, Gates implicitly advocates the definition of his favorite kind of vaccine to be one that fosters infertility, sterility and (early onset) senility (autism) alike."

Originally posted by Rubinstein
"Big Pharma works hand in hand with the Banking System, it's all part of the same engine..." same people, same plan, same goals...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Never did get the vaccine.
Figured i would never need it. I have a tough immune system. I never get the flu. I get a cold once, -maybe- twice a y ear. Otherwise im never sick.

I've had to go to the ER before, but all the times i've ever gone it was not immune system related =P (ulcers i think). Still never going to get any flu vaccines. They don't work for me.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Me and my two younger sisters bother survived the H1N1 when it first broke out. We never got the vaccine for it. My baby sister, being only 10 at the time, nearly died because it was almost too much for her little body to handle. A guy my old high school got it died around the time I was sick with it. That was very scary. The media really down played the extent of the virus. When my mom took my sister to the hospital she said that place was absolutely packed with sick children. I think the worst part about it was not being to eat. I just puked up everything I ate. For younger children, their issue was not being able to breath. My sister and I had breathing issues but not to the extent that my baby sister did. All young children have issues with breathing. Something about it suffocates them, which was how my baby sister almost died. She just couldn't inhale even through her mouth. On our local news station it was reported that only 1 person in the San Diego county had H1N1. Bull. Absolute bull. Almost every child was pulled out of the elementary schools. Our average class size at my school was 50 kids, we were down 20 during all of that because that's how high schoolers were sick. It was horrifically down played. Even when the guy at my school died, and this was confirmed, of H1N1 the media didn't respond in any way. No one knew just how bad it was. Most people actually got sick from it after they got the vaccine. Had it once and there is no way in Hell that I will ever take the vaccine and get it again. If my body fought it off once, it can fight it off again.

As for half the world dying of it, I can believe that. Weren't people like in Iceland being reported with it? I know that almost every country had at least 1 person sick with it. It spreads so fast it would just be a matter time. And if people jump at the vaccines, well there's more people infected with it and spreading it around.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NalloArt

Thanks for posting, does the vaccine worry you at all? Or the agenda? I mean like, we know its governments that revived the flu..

So what's more sinister, the flu or the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

The vaccine worries me a bit because of how many jumped to get it then got sick. It was almost immediate too. Only took a day for it to set in and for the person to get sick. H1N1 works quick, fast, and spreads rapidly. I think the vaccine is a bit more sinister than the flu for that reason too. Once the panic had set in that people in Mexico were dying of H1N1, everyone went for the vaccine and they got sick. Having the flu naturally and letting my body fight it, I got better quicker than those who had to fight against the vaccine. But some of the after effects like trouble breathing and eating stayed with me longer. But if given the choice of flu or vaccine, I'm flu all the way. At least with the flu I wouldn't be getting a concentrated dose of it injected into my body to fight off.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Still never going to get any flu vaccines. They don't work for me.

I don't believe they work for ANYONE, neither do many MD's:

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed.

The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."

Confessions of a Medical Heretic ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D

"Much of what you have been led to believe about immunizations simply isn't true. I not only have grave misgivings about them, I would urge you to reject all inoculations for your child. Although I administered them my-self during my early years of practice, I have become a steadfast opponent of mass inoculation because of the myriad hazards they present." ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"The greatest threat of childhood disease lies in the dangerous and ineffectual efforts made to prevent them through mass immunization." ~ Dr Robert S Mendelsohn

“I do not believe in Modern Medicine. I am a medical heretic. I believe that Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease . . . are more dangerous than the diseases they are designed to treat."
~ Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D.

The only wholly safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used.
~ Dr James A Shannon

Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated
and do not vaccinate their children. Why not?

• They know vaccines are not proven to be safe or effective.
• They know vaccines contain dangerous substances.
• They know vaccines cause serious health problems.
• They have treated patients with serious side effects from vaccines.
Source

There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good,...there is no rationale for forcing immunization ~ Dr J Anthony Morris

"Only after realising that routine immunisations were dangerous did I achieve a substantial drop in infant death rates. The worst vaccine of all is the whooping cough vaccine... it is responsible for a lot of deaths and for a lot of infants suffering irreversible brain damage. In susceptible infants, it knocks their immune systems about, leading to irreparable brain damage, or severe attacks or even deaths from diseases like pneumonia or gastro-enteritis and so on." --Dr. Kalokerinos, M.D. Famous Vaccine Quotes

"My honest opinion is that vaccination is the cause of more disease and suffering than anything I could name." -Dr. Harry R. Baybee

edit on 4-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Here are some quotes about vaccines I ran across here: Famous Vaccine Quotes

"Vaccination is a monstrosity, a misbegotten offspring of error and ignorance; and, being such, it should have no place in either hygiene or medicine....Believe not in vaccination, it is a world-wide delusion, an unscientific practice, a fatal superstition with consequences measured today by tears and sorrow without end." -Carlo Ruta, Professor of Materia Medica at the University of Perugia, Italy

"Nobody needs to be confused but EVERYBODY better be darn well frightened about taking ANY vaccine, under ANY circumstance, for ANY reason, at ANY time in their life." - Dr. Daniel Duffy Sr. DC

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children does more harm than good." - Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the US Federal Drug Admin.)

"Under the guise of public health, genocidal agendas are being facilitated all over the world, often at gunpoint, through the mass and mandated delivery of vaccines, toxic chemical pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, processed foods and contaminated water." --Don Harkins

"The evidence for indicting immunisations for SIDS is circumstantial, but compelling. However, the keepers of the keys to medical-research funds are not interested in researching this very important lead to the cause of an ongoing, and possibly preventable, tragedy. Anything that implies that immunisations are not the greatest medical advance in the history of public health is ignored or ridiculed. Can you imagine the economic and political import of discovering that immunisations are killing thousands of babies?" --Dr. Douglass M.D.

“My thirty years experience as a family doctor in the healing arts have convinced me that the greatest threat to life and health in the 21st century, is no longer atomic bombs and nuclear power. The greatest threat to our health today is (by far) the medical community, and one of their most dangerous tools is vaccination - particularly the horrific procedure of injecting foreign protein into newborn infants! --Dr Daniel Duffy Sr. DC

"Soldiers DID die following the injections which contained mercurous chloride otherwise known as CALOMEL. There WAS a widespread campaign for mercury containing vaccines. There WAS also an outpouring of propaganda [such as our present day SARS, MONKEYPOX, SMALLPOX hype] to frighten the public, there WERE large numbers of deaths at the time, all blamed on “Spanish Flu”. Of course the Spanish Flu was just as bogus in the early 1900s as Swine Flu was in the 70s when President Ford faked his vaccination and helped set our country up for a REAL epidemic [vaccine induced, iatrogenic, Guillaine Barre syndrome]. Spanish Flu was as bogus as the more recent WEST NILE VIRUS, AIDS, SARS, SMALLPOX and MONKEYPOX is today. They are killing the innocent and the ignorant today, just as they have in the past. The deaths from the great flu epidemic of 1918 were caused by the use of CALOMEL, the major biological poison used to treat “sepsis” as it was called in those days. CALOMEL is mercurous chloride and was used by the medical quacks of that day for “anything that ailed you”. Mercury is a deadly poison." Dr Daniel Duffy Sr. DC

edit on 4-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I know what your point is.
I'm saying there is no point to having doom free gloom. It's pointless like drinking decaffeinated coffee.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Oops

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
A few things jump out at me:

The vaccines will cause a cytokene storm and jack you up more than the flu would. I have never had a flu vaccine and I haven't gotten the flu since I was a kid (40 yo now.)

The part that concerns me: Since when did DARPA get into the vaccine business?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

To create a pathway for the fielding of safe and effective countermeasures, DARPA has launched the Microphysiological Systems program. MPS will develop a platform that uses engineered human tissue to mimic human physiological systems. The interactions that candidate drugs and vaccines have with these mimics will accurately predict the safety and effectiveness that the countermeasures would have if administered to humans. As a result, only safe and effective countermeasures will be fully developed for potential use in clinical trials while ineffective or toxic ones will be rejected early in the development process. The resulting platform should increase the quality and potentially the number of novel therapies that move through the pipeline and into clinical care.

Type in DARPA and vaccines into google and click on DARPA.mil. That should take you to the website where I got this.

www.darpa.mil...
edit on 4-8-2012 by NalloArt because: added link to post

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Everytime I hear this I think of Stephen King's "The Stand".

Personally, I'd love to see most of the world's population reduced to just a few million. It may seem callous of me to have such view, but I do want to see population control. There really should be only a few million people on this planet, that's all any world really needs.

There'd be a lot more resources. As it is now the world's resources are dwindling low. There will be a war for oil in the near future if Iran acts on its promises. So that means there really will be a Road Warrior type world in which society has been broken down because of lack of resources.

We don't want that now, do we?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join