It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target food proves evolution wrong

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Salt is part of any healthy diet. Too little or too much causes a wide range of serious illnesses. The fact you do not consider it part of your fantasy food shows how little research you have done. No wonder you cannot support your claims with any evidence at all.
It is impossible to know or assume that minerals are or aren't a standard part of other planets.
You obviously need to address this on a salt thread.

The calcium it contains is not man made. You have ranted over many pages about calcium but because it does not fit your fantasy sodium is ruled out. Mllk also contains sodium (salt).BTW.

So if you rule out salt then you rule out milk. If you still choose to ignore the salt content of any diet you also rule out target food as being anything more than a childish fantasy.
Salt is abound, there is no reason to think that we are in dyer need of salt, I'm sorry but your observation is pointless and would be better on a salt thread.

Dont worry about me and other threads. I have asked you these questions in THIS thread and you have still avoided giving any answer other than your ignorant denial. Worry about that.
I'm sorry but common salt has nothing to do with target food, as its in abundance.

1. Target food is food that has all the needs of the organism contained.
Of the consumer.

2 Target food may be one food or it may be many different foods
Most likely a few but not many.

3. Not having a target food means you are definitely not from here.
Provided you have ruled out extinctions yes.

4. Having a target food does not automatically mean you are from here
As per the bible many things were brought here, except OUR things from our home.

5. An organisms target food may have become extinct
(#3 directly contradicts #5 and #5 cannot be confirmed as you have ruled the fossil record out.
I don't remember ruling out fossil records but ok.

6. You claim that calcium (a mineral) is an important factor in target food
No calcium is an important factor in OUR food.

7. You state salt (sodium a mineral) has nothing to do with target food
(Sodium is even more important than calcium on a daily basis but you fail to explain why calcium is in and sodium is out). The obvious answer is you don’t have a clue.
There is nothing special about it to lead me to believe that is any different from water or air.

8. You claim a target food should take no effort to get but cannot explain if target food is still target food if it is later cultivated to maintain supplies.
Target foods require no cultivation as they grow naturally without the assistance of man.

Calcium is very common as well (even in sea water) but you seem to give that some importance while ignoring salt. Further, all species on this planet have salt as a dietary need. You claim salt has nothing to do with target food ergo only those creatures that do not have salt in their diet can have a target food and so must not be from here.
The only thing special about calcium is how we are missing a main source for it. We have no natural source for calcium in the mg that we need.

Really!!! the tongue and taste buds have nothing to do with food target or otherwise? Is that your claim?

Really!!! The fact that too little or too much salt in food results in serious health conditions and even death? That has nothing to do with a healthy diet which you claim target food to be? Really?

The truth is you cannot answer those questions and if you tried target food is even further disproved. You claim you want people to disprove it and then reject questions that do just that. The questions stand:

Can you explain why the tongue has areas that specifically identify salt?

Can you now explain why every animal on this planet would die if they get too much salt?

Can you explain why you had to be told the answer?
Our tounge may have such receptors but since our food isn't here, its irrelivent.

Nope. You are only interested in maintaining your silly fantasy.
Prove it.

Perhaps you should answer the questions you are asked about target food.
Salt has no serious bearing on target food, perhaps you should look into another thread that is talking about salt.

And you do find it challenging and fail to rise to that challenge far to often. Just like you fail to answer and address the questions you are asked on target food.
Asking me questions about salt has nothing to do with target food.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Edit: From what you claim is your historical document:
Job said, 'The ear tests the words it hears just as the mouth distinguishes between foods.'
From the bible

The bible on salt
Salt is a necessity of life and was a mineral that was used since ancient times in many cultures as a seasoning, a preservative, a disinfectant, a component of ceremonial offerings, and as a unit of exchange. The Bible contains numerous references to salt. In various contexts, it is used metaphorically to signify permanence, loyalty, durability, fidelity, usefulness, value, and purification.
The bible thinks both the tongue and salt play a vital role in a diet
And it does, so does air, water, calcium and many other things.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Salt is part of any healthy diet. Too little or too much causes a wide range of serious illnesses. The fact you do not consider it part of your fantasy food shows how little research you have done. No wonder you cannot support your claims with any evidence at all.

It is impossible to know or assume that minerals are or aren't a standard part of other planets.
You obviously need to address this on a salt thread.
Another of your traits, random answers to questions not asked. Give your reasons why salt has nothing to do with target food as asked.

Salt is abound, there is no reason to think that we are in dyer need of salt, I'm sorry but your observation is pointless and would be better on a salt thread.
I see your grasp of the English language has taken a dive again. You have given a random answer and not addressed the point I made. Do that

The calcium it contains is not manmade. You have ranted over many pages about calcium but because it does not fit your fantasy sodium is ruled out. Milk also contains sodium (salt).BTW.

So if you rule out salt then you rule out milk. If you still choose to ignore the salt content of any diet you also rule out target food as being anything more than a childish fantasy.

I'm sorry but common salt has nothing to do with target food, as its in abundance.
So is calcium why does that play a vital role and not sodium?

1. Target food is food that has all the needs of the organism contained.
1A Of the consumer.
What a stupid answer. Do you train to be that dense? Who else would it benefit?

2 Target food may be one food or it may be many different foods
2A. Most likely a few but not many.
You have been asked before and refused to answer. How many constitutes a few in this context?

3A. Provided you have ruled out extinctions yes.
See #5. You ruled out the fossil record many times. Therefore you cannot rule out extinctions and have no way to prove your stipulation above. So until you can target food does not offer proof of being native to this planet. So now you have admitted this stop making that claim.

4A. As per the bible many things were brought here, except OUR things from our home.
I see no evidence. I see no supporting link. Show where this is written.

5. An organisms target food may have become extinct
(#3 directly contradicts #5 and #5 cannot be confirmed as you have ruled the fossil record out.

I don't remember ruling out fossil records but ok.
You rule out the fossil record every time it suits your argument and that has been many times. Still, you cannot show proof of extinctions so that is you making assumptions. What do you base those assumptions on?

6. You claim that calcium (a mineral) is an important factor in target food
6A. No calcium is an important factor in OUR food.
It is an important factor in the food of ALL life. Are you claiming target food does not include calcium? Can you tell me what the bones of the anteater are made from?

7. You state salt (sodium a mineral) has nothing to do with target food
(Sodium is even more important than calcium on a daily basis but you fail to explain why calcium is in and sodium is out). The obvious answer is you don’t have a clue.
7A There is nothing special about it to lead me to believe that is any different from water or air.
Many here have explained why it is important. You have not explained why calcium is in and sodium is out. You meant target air BTW.

8. You claim a target food should take no effort to get but cannot explain if target food is still target food if it is later cultivated to maintain supplies.
8A. Target foods require no cultivation as they grow naturally without the assistance of man.
I gave you the example of the wing nut and the wing nut eaters. Where the wing nut was a target food but for some reason needed to be grown as it could no longer do this alone. I asked if the same wing nut now being cultivated is still target food or no longer target food.

A simple question you still cannot answer.

The only thing special about calcium is how we are missing a main source for it. We have no natural source for calcium in the mg that we need.
Vegans would strongly disagree with you. Any dietician would laugh at you. Your teacher would hold their head in shame at your level of education.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Really!!! the tongue and taste buds have nothing to do with food target or otherwise? Is that your claim?

Really!!! The fact that too little or too much salt in food results in serious health conditions and even death? That has nothing to do with a healthy diet which you claim target food to be? Really?

The truth is you cannot answer those questions and if you tried target food is even further disproved. You claim you want people to disprove it and then reject questions that do just that. The questions stand:

Can you now explain why every animal on this planet would die if they get too much salt?

Our tounge may have such receptors but since our food isn't here, its irrelivent.
Not irrelevant in the bible it seems

From what you claim is your historical document:

Job said, 'The ear tests the words it hears just as the mouth distinguishes between foods.'
From the bible
See post above for link

Tongues DO HAVE these taste buds. All mammals have the same ones. The tongue also plays a part in pulping the food and directs it down the gullet. Hardly irrelevant but let us go back to the bible quote. ''The ear tests the words it hears just as the mouth distinguishes between foods'.

For any animal that has a tongue this is the role it plays. The animal tests the food by taste not only for type but for ripeness. That is no way irrelevant so you still have not answered the questions posed.

Nope. You are only interested in maintaining your silly fantasy.

Prove it.
Been done many times. I refer you back to these many pages.

Perhaps you should answer the questions you are asked about target food.

Salt has no serious bearing on target food, perhaps you should look into another thread that is talking about salt.
You really are so cowardly, so deep in denial that you are totally incapable of giving a straight answer to a straight question

So the lack of or excess of salt plays no part in a diet whether that be real diet or fictional target food? Your target food fantasy fails again.

And you do find it challenging and fail to rise to that challenge far to often. Just like you fail to answer and address the questions you are asked on target food.

Asking me questions about salt has nothing to do with target food.
I have made a strong case that it does and your denial of that confirms it. You know the only reason to refuse to answer is you are covering a lie. You know target food is complete bunk and your refusal to answer the questions asked is confirmation of that

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Edit: From what you claim is your historical document:
From the bible

The bible on salt
Salt is a necessity of life and was a mineral that was used since ancient times in many cultures as a seasoning, a preservative, a disinfectant, a component of ceremonial offerings, and as a unit of exchange. The Bible contains numerous references to salt. In various contexts, it is used metaphorically to signify permanence, loyalty, durability, fidelity, usefulness, value, and purification.
The bible thinks both the tongue and salt play a vital role in a diet
And it does, so does air, water, calcium and many other things.

So your agreement must mean salt plays a part in any real diet. Only in a poorly thought out fantasy can salt be ignored. I give you target food.

Salt is special enough for a region of the tongue to be dedicated to recognising salt. Still waiting your answer on that one.

Your bible says 'Salt is a necessity of life.' Are you going to ignore what you claim is a clear historical document?

edit on 8-9-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Another of your traits, random answers to questions not asked. Give your reasons why salt has nothing to do with target food as asked.
Salt is a random answer to questions not asked.

I see your grasp of the English language has taken a dive again. You have given a random answer and not addressed the point I made. Do that
That would be because I'm choosing to not answer things about a topic that has no business on this thread.

The calcium it contains is not manmade. You have ranted over many pages about calcium but because it does not fit your fantasy sodium is ruled out. Milk also contains sodium (salt).BTW.
It also contains a lot of other things, whats the point.

Salt doesn't rule anything out anymore than air does.

Because humans are lacking a natural proper supply of it.

Target food only benefits the consumer.

You have been asked before and refused to answer. How many constitutes a few in this context?
A few is less than many.

See #5. You ruled out the fossil record many times. Therefore you cannot rule out extinctions and have no way to prove your stipulation above. So until you can target food does not offer proof of being native to this planet. So now you have admitted this stop making that claim.
How does fossil records rule out target food?

I see no evidence. I see no supporting link. Show where this is written.
I don't know what your talking about.

You rule out the fossil record every time it suits your argument and that has been many times. Still, you cannot show proof of extinctions so that is you making assumptions. What do you base those assumptions on?
Fossils are a fine way to determine extinctions.

It is an important factor in the food of ALL life. Are you claiming target food does not include calcium? Can you tell me what the bones of the anteater are made from
I never claimed calcium was or wasn't included in target food.

Many here have explained why it is important. You have not explained why calcium is in and sodium is out. You meant target air BTW.
I don't understand what you mean by in and out.

I gave you the example of the wing nut and the wing nut eaters. Where the wing nut was a target food but for some reason needed to be grown as it could no longer do this alone. I asked if the same wing nut now being cultivated is still target food or no longer target food.

Natural foods are not cultivated.

Vegans would strongly disagree with you. Any dietician would laugh at you. Your teacher would hold their head in shame at your level of education.
The diary and supplement industry wont.

Of course it has something to do with health but it has nothing to do with how target food is determined.

The importance of salt or calcium for that matter play no major role in the determination of target food. You want a different thread for that.

From the bible
And the eyes can see color, you can make assumptions like your doing but there is no proof.

Tongues DO HAVE these taste buds. All mammals have the same ones. The tongue also plays a part in pulping the food and directs it down the gullet. Hardly irrelevant but let us go back to the bible quote. ''The ear tests the words it hears just as the mouth disting

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Tongues DO HAVE these taste buds. All mammals have the same ones. The tongue also plays a part in pulping the food and directs it down the gullet. Hardly irrelevant but let us go back to the bible quote. ''The ear tests the words it hears just as the mouth distinguishes between foods'.

For any animal that has a tongue this is the role it plays. The animal tests the food by taste not only for type but for ripeness. That is no way irrelevant so you still have not answered the questions posed.

the taste buds aren't to direct them to possible food and choose, its to tell them if there is anything wrong with the food they are eating. You see if you were correct, varied quadrants of a species would be eating different diets based on personal choice, but thats the problem, there is never personal choice in these diets.

You really are so cowardly, so deep in denial that you are totally incapable of giving a straight answer to a straight question

So the lack of or excess of salt plays no part in a diet whether that be real diet or fictional target food? Your target food fantasy fails again.
Excess ANYTHING could cause the species to not eat the food.

I have made a strong case that it does and your denial of that confirms it. You know the only reason to refuse to answer is you are covering a lie. You know target food is complete bunk and your refusal to answer the questions asked is confirmation of that
So you claim, but I'm not looking for claims, I'm looking for proof, just as easily as target food can be seen.

So your agreement must mean salt plays a part in any real diet. Only in a poorly thought out fantasy can salt be ignored. I give you target food.

Salt is special enough for a region of the tongue to be dedicated to recognising salt. Still waiting your answer on that one.

Your bible says 'Salt is a necessity of life.' Are you going to ignore what you claim is a clear historical document?
Of course its necessary, so is air, and water, and nitrogen, and carbon, and calcium and many other things.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Which is NOT the same thing as eating rocks, you lied again. Even the wiki about it never used the word rock even once.

You do understand the meaning of the word rock. I even provided a link. Your lack of education is showing yet again.

Still not a single effort on your part to supply any evidence for your fantasy of target food.

The fact that they dont know how this happened is proof that it has not been proven. As I stated earlier on colins thread, ADHD was witnessed changing our genes, I also provided a link proving this. Some genes were being multiplied and some were being erased. Since this was newley found, that means that prior to this discovery these changes would have been understood as being evolution at work. As you can see this is false, and I believe there is an explanation for all changes that have occured, they just haven't figured it out yet so resort to accepting evolution as the reason.

That is really silly on your part. You continue to do what all creationist ding dongs do. You confuse the fact of evolution with the theories that explain it. Evolution happens. We see it today. We see it in the fossil record. it has been recognized for at least 2000 years.Theories for the mechanism has been proposed for hundreds of years. There are people like yourself unable to see the fact of evolution because they are closed minded and unable to see the fact of evolution.

No its because this thread isn't about Pye and you trying to prove him wrong, its about target food.
You were the one that brought that charlatan into this thread, not me. You have continued to depend that liar, not me.

If google doesn't offer it, thats not my fault.

The use a better reference. Try to do something useful.

Well this explains why you are so obstinate, you just don't get the point and are always reasking or restating the same things. Are you sure you don't have a learning dissability?

I can spell. You can't. I use proper English and you do not. I understand that salt is a rock. I understand that deer are browsers, not grazers and you do not. I don't lie constantly like you do. I can find the definition of forbs and you can't. I am not closed minded while you are. BTW, the thing you have is spelled disability.

Eating rocks, and licking minerals are two very different things.

Licking is a form of eating. Rocks are made of minerals as was in the first sentence of the link I provided. So you are dead wrong - AGAIN!

And you would be correct from the understanding we have of seperating life. I'm looking at it from the deers perspective. You lack insight.

A childish, uneducated, pointless comment.

Sorry you are wrong again, google had no match for either word singular or plural.

You lie again. I already provided the result from google.
How to find forbs in Google

Well salt can be in rock form but it doesn't have to be. So you lied again.

Give me an example of salt when it is not a rock. You can't.

The fact that only intelligence can be responsible for programming species to know what to eat is the obvious proof.

That's not a fact. That is your ignorance speaking. Another nitwit claim of yours was that animals do not eat rocks. That was wrong, too.

No people believe in evolution because they want an explanation without having to rely on religion.

No people believe in evolution because it is a well tested and well established fact.

The only thing that evolution has done, is found a way to overwright religion, all the way down to offering an explanation of creation without calling it creation, but it still is.

You are quite ignorant of evolution and it shows. Evolution does not concern itself with abiogenesis.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I did, the deer obviously doesn't care as he has a scatterd diet within a forseeable group.

Again learn to use English. Before try to use words like 'forseeable ' you should look them up because that is not the word you want to use. As it stands the sentence is gibberish. It makes no sense. And you misspeleld the word as well. It is foreseeable.

It never states they are incomplete, so you are wrong for assuming.

They are incomplete as I showed on every animal you listed.

There is lots of proof in the thread.

That's a lie. You have offered no proof. Part of the problem is that you don't what proof means. Begin by providing at least one piece of evidence.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Milk is an obvious man made supplement.

Milk is not man made. It is produced by all mammals.

All species take some form of salt. Even in sea water there is salt. It's so common that it doesn't prove who is from here or not.

Not surprised that this simple idea is way over your head.

I prefer the challenge of spelling.

You are definitely challenged. You're not kidding.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

the taste buds aren't to direct them to possible food and choose, its to tell them if there is anything wrong with the food they are eating. You see if you were correct, varied quadrants of a species would be eating different diets based on personal choice, but thats the problem, there is never personal choice in these diets.

You claimed that animals never experiment with eating. Then you relaxed that to sometimes experiment.

Here you state taste buds are needed to test the food being eaten. Why test unless you are experimenting in eating.

There is plenty of choice in animal diets. In general animals eat a wide range of foods. There are some species that have a limited diet, but that is not the norm.

You admit that animals have evolved to deal with experimenting with food. Thanks for figuring this out.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Got a real bible thumper thread here where no evidence is given for the the fantasy of target foods. Still there is the persistent telling of lies that it has been supplied. Typical bible thumper nonsense.

Evolution is a well tested and well established theory based on a wealth of facts. Each year more and more facts continue to support evolution.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Salt is a random answer to questions not asked.
Firstly you made the statement that target food proves evolution wrong. You have yet to give any valid examples of target food. so it is up to you to answer questions not ask them.

Seeing as though salt is a necessity of ALL diets my questions to you are valid. The fact you cannot answer them means target food is invalid.

That would be because I'm choosing to not answer things about a topic that has no business on this thread.
What, dietary questions on the subject of target food? Admit it, you don’t have the answers.

It also contains a lot of other things, whats the point.
How many times does the point have to be made? Once again. You have given calcium a lot of importance here and in the other thread. Why is sodium of no importance when calcium is?

Salt doesn't rule anything out anymore than air does.
Again it is you that has ruled out salt. Even your bible calls says 'Salt is a necessity of life.' Are you going to ignore information from what you claim is a clear historical document?

Because humans are lacking a natural proper supply of it.
Hold on. You have made the statement this thread is about target food. You have also stated humans do not have a target food so why do you mention them when you are being asked to give an example of target food? Live by your new mantra and stay on topic.

Target food only benefits the consumer.
That is the case for any food which illustrates my comment above. .

A few is less than many.
As expected, another refusal to answer. A few out of 100 could be 2. A few out of a thousand could be 100 and a few out of millions could be 1000's. I asked you for a range in the context of target food. As an expert you should have the answer. Do that or fly your flag of dishonesty yet again.

How does fossil records rule out target food?
You seem incapable of reading what is in front of you. You do not accept the fossil record and so you cannot use it to rule out extinctions. You keep throwing this up as a stipulation yet have no way to prove it.

Your requirement to identify if a target food has become extinct is what your denial of the fossil record has ruled out and that is what I wrote and pasted above. Now address that and not some silly attempt at deflection.

4A. As per the bible many things were brought here, except OUR things from our home

4B. I see no evidence. I see no supporting link. Show where this is written.

4C I don't know what your talking about.
Nope. You really don’t do you
Supporting Evidence. Links just like the one I just supplied not the ones you supply to google front page.

certification, confirmation, confirming documentation, confirming documents, confirming evidence, confirming means of proof, corroboration, evidence which bears out the truth, evidence which buttresses a case, evidence which strengthens a case, reinforcing evidence, substantiating proof, substantiation, validation, verification
Hope that helps.

Fossils are a fine way to determine extinctions.
Oh right so you now accept the fossil records of the extinct relatives/ancestors of the anteater. I doubt this is progress as I feel another about face about to come my way.

edit on 9-9-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

PART 2

It is an important factor in the food of ALL life. Are you claiming target food does not include calcium? Can you tell me what the bones of the anteater are made from?

I never claimed calcium was or wasn't included in target food.
You have spammed your ignorance on the subject many times and been proven wrong just as many times. You must feel it plays an important role as you wrote earlier.

I have researched to the depths of hell looking into the pros and cons about calcium. It's apparent that humans are MISSING some type of source of calcium.
So you seem to have placed a HELL of a lot of importance on calcium but hey you did not answer my question.

'It is an important factor in the food of ALL life. Are you claiming target food does not include calcium? Can you tell me what the bones of the anteater are made from?' Try again.

I don't understand what you mean by in and out.
Another thing you suddenly don’t understand. Try harder then answer my point.

Natural foods are not cultivated.
Stay on topic, we are talking about target food here. In the example I gave above the target food, wing nuts can no longer grow without the intervention of the wing nut eaters (did not say humans). Is it still target food?

The diary and supplement industry wont.
That again is not the point I made in response to your ignorant statement. Respond to that.

Of course it has something to do with health but it has nothing to do with how target food is determined.
So do I take it target food has no taste or a taste that is only palatable to one species?

The importance of salt or calcium for that matter play no major role in the determination of target food. You want a different thread for that.
So as I stated way back you will now drop forever the subject of milk in this thread. You also see no part a food has in building bones and maintaining a healthy body which both calcium and salt plays a vital role in. This target food malarkey is appearing even more farcical.

From the bible.

And the eyes can see color, you can make assumptions like your doing but there is no proof.
Really yet the quote I gave you is straight out of the bible, your historical document and it is not proof? Now there is an admission by you.

Colour plays a role in food choice as well. Red is often regarded as poisonous, a sign of danger and green of succulence and safety.

In the real world an animal see's and smells a food source. Tests it with its tongue and if it passes these tests it eats it. If after eating it the animal becomes sick yet survives it remembers the colour, smell and taste and does not eat it again.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Let’s forget for a moment that you have not answered my questions AGAIN. Let’s forget for a moment how poorly you have used English AGAIN.

Who said tasted buds direct an animal to a food source. Animals have eyes’, a nose, sense of smell and experience to do that. There are countless examples of animals waiting to eat a food until it is ripe. Countless more of animals within a species sourcing their diets from what is available locally and seasonally so all of your poorly constructed and unsupported nonsense is yet again a showcase of how ignorant of the world you live in and your determination to remain uneducated on a subject you claim expertise in.

Now let’s remember those unanswered questions:

Excess ANYTHING could cause the species to not eat the food.
So target food can be bad for the consumer then, just like real world food. So what is the difference again?

So you claim, but I'm not looking for claims, I'm looking for proof, just as easily as target food can be seen.
Target food is your claim. Supplying the proof is your responsibility. I am constantly amazed I have to continually remind a so called science major of this.

Of course its necessary, so is air, and water, and nitrogen, and carbon, and calcium and many other things.
ALL things found in abundance on this planet. Requirements ALL things that ALL species and groups share from plants to insects, amoeba’s to humans. ALL the evidence at hand points to the planet of origin being earth for ALL known life.

On the other hand you have provided NO evidence to dispute this, not one jot. Couple that to your dishonest approach on this subject and the other thread that puts you in a very poor position and your apparent desperation to remain there.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I am only going to say this once

Those of you that are using insults by questioning someones intellect, are only making yourself look really stupid

That is the only reason I have not warned or even removed posting privileges

BUT IT STOPS NOW

If you can not abide by the ATS manners and decorum, perhaps you should post elsewhere

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Any further insults, no matter how veiled or how long the post, will be removed and the member warned

Semper

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Provided you have ruled out extinctions yes.

And how have you ruled out extinctions for humans?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Dont ask me, I have no idea what got erased.

edit on 9-9-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You do understand the meaning of the word rock. I even provided a link. Your lack of education is showing yet again
Eating rocks is not the same as mineral licks. Notice how one is eating them, notice how the other is licking them, notice how wiki doesn't use the word rock in the article.

Still not a single effort on your part to supply any evidence for your fantasy of target food.
the fact that wiki is not providing a single diet that can be found claiming that species experiment with food before making a decision, I think sums it up.

That is really silly on your part. You continue to do what all creationist ding dongs do. You confuse the fact of evolution with the theories that explain it.
Whoa, slow down Hauss, I believe the creation idea was out long before evolution was.

Evolution happens. We see it today.
No what we see, is we see changes, what we assume is that they are from evolution. I have allready proven in the thread prove evolution wrong, that changes to our DNA actually came from ADHD. Seeing how this was newley found, they would have been originally thought to be evolution.

The problem here that I have stated so many times, is that there is no way to observe changes and scientifically observe them as being made by evolution, its only assumed that the changes are by evolution. This all comes down to specifically identifying exactly what it is that changes our DNA which up untill this point has been poor. So if you want to believe in evolution which is based on an assumption, your more than welcome to, but as you can see from the ADHD situation, eventually its going to get caught up with you as science is learning the truth.

We see it in the fossil record. it has been recognized for at least 2000 years.Theories for the mechanism has been proposed for hundreds of years. There are people like yourself unable to see the fact of evolution because they are closed minded and unable to see the fact of evolution.
How dare you call me closed minded, I'm the one that believes that our existence here was through alien intervention, hows that for closed minded?

You were the one that brought that charlatan into this thread, not me. You have continued to depend that liar, not me.
Pye is an educated author, he is easily understood as well. I have yet to read anything about him that says otherwise. This tells me that its just your opinion, I'm curious what it is exactly that your opinion is based on.

The use a better reference. Try to do something useful
Google has worked fine for me up until now.

I can spell. You can't. I use proper English and you do not. I understand that salt is a rock. I understand that deer are browsers, not grazers and you do not. I don't lie constantly like you do. I can find the definition of forbs and you can't. I am not closed minded while you are. BTW, the thing you have is spelled disability.
When I brought up the discussion that species don't eat rocks, I didn't specifically state that rock salt was what I was referring to, I was in fact talking about random rocks on the ground. Your just trying to pick up all rocks as being rock salt and they are not, Your being dishonest. Furthermore I never claimed that species don't eat salt, it has nothing to do with the topic.

Licking is a form of eating. Rocks are made of minerals as was in the first sentence of the link I provided. So you are dead wrong - AGAIN!
But not ALL rocks are beneficial to ones diet, and I was originally speaking of random rocks on the ground. It is YOU that has chosen salt as a focus, when I never made any claims about the rocks on the ground all being from salt. In addition you have also excused one important fact from the picture that I also claimed species don't eat dirt.

A childish, uneducated, pointless comment.
In other words I must be correct.

You lie again. I already provided the result from google.
How to find forbs in Google
Again you must be suffering from selective amnesia as I have allready stated that I was able to get google to also work for me just two days ago in regards to the word forb.

Give me an example of salt when it is not a rock. You can't.
All salt could be called rock, but not all rock is salt, your not getting the difference here.

That's not a fact. That is your ignorance speaking. Another nitwit claim of yours was that animals do not eat rocks. That was wrong, too.
Animals might visit mineral licks but that doesn't mean that all rocks are salt.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join