It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting - London 2012 ... sighting with a twist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My friend works nights on the Olympic Park, he is working on the maintenance contract.

On the way to work in Stratford .. Three Miles Lock Area he took these photos ... his words are below and link is included. He wasnt interested in posting fraid of being labeled a nut , I have no such fear. You can take them as you wish. I however know the man and that makes all the difference. I also attached a picture of the LOCOG Blimp. Its basically the goodyear blimp without any logos. The ODA/LOCOG forbades anyone not a sponsor to advertise.

Do with them as you will, the sighting was Saturday 28th 11:30ish.. in the evening

email 1 from him
"""I spotted this on Saturday night hovering around Three Miles Lock area - it looks like they had disguised themselves as a blimp during the Opening Ceremony before returning to their original form the next evening."""

email 2 from him
""I spotted this as I was going along Stratford High Street towards PML at approximately 23.45 on Saturday 28th July 2012.""" PML is pudding mill lane, the entrance to the south plaza

Link

""http://www.flickr.com/photos/84005317@N08/""

copy and paste link doesnt work

The twist is it shows the ship cloaking (call it what you might) into the LOCOG blimp, some clever bod must be able to check color matchs... I saw that Blimp sprinting (it was vippy) around Stratford too that week
edit on 31-7-2012 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

OK and you do need to use some imagination as it isnt exactly an amzing blimp picture, but thats what he saw. The colors must coraborate his story abit....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Working Link

I'm at work...I'll take a look soon...just wanted to fix the link for everyone.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I can't make out whether it's a blimp or not. The object definitely looks like a metal cylinder in the first pic.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I normally don't make straight assumptions, but this just seems like a normal blimp to me. There is no way to really proved if it changed or not into another thing. Who knows I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's a blimp. There were many people who thought the blimp flying around (which was being used to take photos) was a UFO.

It's simply.............a blimp.

www.facebook.com...#!/media/set/?set=a.10150941270270168.408991.376629715167&type=1

Spirit of Safety- Olympics Opening Ceremonies.

By Goodyear Blimp (Albums) · Saturday · · Taken at London, England, UK
The Spirit of Safety provided aerial coverage for the Olympic opening ceremonies last night. We hope you enjoyed the images.

edit on July 31st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Don't know if this works.............looks better when you zoom in...ctrl and +

www.flickr.com...@N08/7685544824/in/photostream/
edit on 31-7-2012 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

No, can't do it............don't bother clicking on the link................
edit on 31-7-2012 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

link   
To me it look's like the photo shots are just blurry....

link   
With all the security, missiles on rooftops, all flight plans under extra security scrutiny, as well as all the other precautions in place, I suspect this is indeed JUST a blimp.

Anything and everything in the airspace, from the size of a pigeon and larger will have filed a flight plan and been checked, queried, rechecked, and queried again several times over.

Your friend's photos look just like a blimp, as photographed with slow shutter speeds with a crappy camera on a phone creating the blur/cloaking/decloaking effect.

Just a blimp. Otherwise, it'd likely be missile bait.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Im trying to find it...but there is a site, hosted by the blimp, where you can submit your blimp sightings.....

ETA...its hard to find w/ all the crap links about "oh its a ufo!"....

Anyways...again, its the blimp that people are tripping over themselves for thinking its a UFO.....youd think this was the early 1900s...blimps have been flying around for ages......
edit on July 31st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I would add for completeness the photos were taken in succession... he was in the back seat and was not driving in case any officers of law reading. I though I should add that bit on.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You havent copied and pasted my link. .. the picture the second bod linked it was... copy and paste my link to see the cylinder and amend mateys link as he is wrongly showing the link , why I dont know..... my conspiracy head asssume something... he probably made an honest mistake and isnt misinforming

edit on 31-7-2012 by Gooseygander because: thats better

It was spinning also .. like blimps do.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
It's a blimp. There were many people who thought the blimp flying around (which was being used to take photos) was a UFO.

It's simply.............a blimp.

I have to agree.

There is your answer fishbulb. With all of the unusal sightings in the sky this one is pretty weak but I dont think either of you are crazy (at least concerning this). Just going to the length of cloaking theories is a bit much for me on this. You are just looking at a blimp.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

He wasnt interested in posting fraid of being labeled a nut , I have no such fear.

Me too. I'm glad nobody thinks I'm a nut!!!

A couple of those pics look really strange! I have never seen a blimp like that.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yes, three of the photos are clearly of a blimp, but the first one's intriguing.

I've manipulated the image in GIMP, and can't find anything behind the cylinder or attached to it.
edit on 31-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

He wasnt interested in posting fraid of being labeled a nut , I have no such fear.

Me too. I'm glad nobody thinks I'm a nut!!!

A couple of those pics look really strange! I have never seen a blimp like that.

because they usually aren't photographed with a shaking camera(phone)... Looks like the blimp, just worse quality and blurred/ repeated/twisted from the taker's movement

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The Goodyear blimp tracker and 'spot the blimp' photos;

www.goodyearblimp.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
The Goodyear blimp tracker and 'spot the blimp' photos;

www.goodyearblimp.co.uk...

thank you! THAT is what i was looking for!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am not saying the other 2 are not of a blimp... thats the twist, of course they are...they were taken in succession.... Cylinder first then blimped up. Its all ok... I have my proof. You need to find your own.

One is of it uncloaked or the others whatever "bluebeam" wonder they have developed now....

And 1 is a picture from google of the actual LOCOG blimp

lets get this straight

1/ Cyclinder
2/ Blurred blimp taken momentarily after 1
3/ same as 2 just after
4/ Clear publicised picture of the LOCOG Blimp

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

No problem, if only I could workout how to post the photo of the cat with the blimp in the background (it's a good one ) and the ones with the blimp over the stadium at night.....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Its probably hard to see the Gyroscopic Cylinder without full resolution, which i have

I can see it.. maybe not so great in forum.

I have forwarded to mailonline.... they like a conspiracy and can show it better in more resolution... its very clear the gyroscopes and if you had said its a toy gyroscope i maybe would have given the ^^ some credence... saying its a blimp is just embarrassing and the more you say yeh and i say nay wont help

But a blimp ...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join