It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Survival Planning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
For me, the biggest tell-tale sign will be the cancellation of elections. That will galvanize me into evacuating. As well as the composite of the ones you already mentioned.

If there was a mass-casuality causing attack, then it is highly likely, martial law will be declared instantly. However, will it be declared all over the western world?

I have a political dilemma here; will UK be exactly the same?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I will probably be looking for signs of civil unrest like continual protests, riots, and general mayhem in major cities. Mobilization and deployement of the National Guard to qwell disturbances. And of course the tell-tale Martial Law, which is about as blatant of a sign as you can get. At that time I'll most likely grab my gear, get in my car and head north as quietly and quickly as I can get on one or two tanks of gas. Most likely I would head for Canada, as I know people up there who could probably help me dissapear into the wilderness.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teragon
Care to enlighten us on the homemade silencer? Thanks in advance.

Well since manufacture or possession of firearm silencers is illegal without written permission from the ATF, I dont want to tell anyone how to break the law or encourage them to.

I can link you to where you can get information on how silencers are made for academic study only.

paladin-press.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
ok, radical I know
- but how about just 'joining up' as a survival tactic ?

You could ride the worst out being fed, transported and housed on NWO resources, and at the end, when it all falls apart, then you take your chances with everyone else (oh, aside from having to deal with the horrors you'll have taken part in along the way of course).

Entirely speculative, I know, and the primary thrust of this thread is so much more useful as you could make use of it right now, but maybe it's worth a thought for 30 seconds ?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
fight and die or lose it: freedom is not free.

[edit on 16-10-2004 by shortrod]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortrod
fight and die or lose it: freedom is not free.

[edit on 16-10-2004 by shortrod]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You could ride the worst out being fed, transported and housed on NWO resources, and at the end, when it all falls apart, then you take your chances with everyone else (oh, aside from having to deal with the horrors you'll have taken part in along the way of course).

This is certainly a viable option. I think a major concern would be that if you went with "NWO forces" (whoever they are) that you wouldn't be able to leave when you felt like leaving. The option simply wouldn't be there, it would then be more of an escape situation. Members of the "herd" might even snitch on you to save their own hides.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I dont think it will be such a bad things to watch all you yankees finally kill yourselves.

I seriously doubt something of that magnitude will ever happen though. that is totally unrealistic .

If ya'll vote in Kerry.....then something stupid like that is bound to happen. That guy is a moron.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0951
ok, radical I know
- but how about just 'joining up' as a survival tactic ?

Entirely speculative, I know, and the primary thrust of this thread is so much more useful as you could make use of it right now, but maybe it's worth a thought for 30 seconds ?

That would present a moral dilemma. It would be like joining the Nazi's to survive. While you may survive, you may find, if you have some morality and/or spirituality, you are living a life worse than death. You will see everyday, more and more innocent people, men, women and children being tortured, humilated, molested or murdered, you would even be forced to participate yourself in these crimes against innocent people.

Then the following can happen:

1: You will become desenstized to the NWO and it's evils, in which case you would become a part of it and would lose sight of your original goal.
2: You will eventually collapse

Personally, if anyone did join the NWO, for whatever reason, I would condemn them as cowards and see them as the enemy. If I had to, for whatever reason, I would ajudge myself with same. I would find every moment difficult to live. In the end it's not just a battle for survival, it's a classic battle of good and evil, and a battle for freedom. The battle can be fought:

1: Physically: To the last man standing, with everything we got, take them all down. That would be suicide in the early stages. It could become feasible later, when the NWO weakens.

2. Mentally: Stay strong, no matter what hapens, no matter how much you lose or how much pain you endure. Because within you is the flame of freedom, and keep that flame lit, come rain or storms, blizzards, or floods, because that flame is what will be a reminder for the future of the strength of the human spirit and the power of freedom. Good will always win, no matter what, because it is a creative force, and the universe is binded by a creative force.

Winning is surviving, and what is surviving, is not us, but the values we cherish most. Do not trade them for anything. They are our rights. In all likliness, and forgive me for being so pessimistic, but it is also realistic, nearly all of us will die out. If not from the bullet of the NWO, then from the wrath of nature. If not from the wrarth of nature, then from the man-made disasters we call WMD. If billions the world-over are not going to survive, then every 1 out of 3 or 2 people, are not going to survive. So can we guarantee all our loved ones are going to survive? No. That is the sad fact of the NWO. Can we guarantee that we are going to survive? No, another sad fact of the NWO.

So what can we guarantee that will survive? As long as we have the fighting spirit, what will survive are our dreams for the furure, that will be passed on from one survivor to another. As long as we continue to survive, we are winning the battle against the NWO.

Giving in, or accepting death, is accepting defeat, and I am not going to be so self-righteous, and say it is wrong for YOU to do so. Heck, I may even give in myself, as I said if I lost my loved ones, I would probably lose the will to live. However is it right? No, giving in to evil is not right. I know that sounds religious and cliche, but it's so true too. If someone murders your family, then laughs at you, and you do nothing about it out of fear for your own life, IT IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG. This is why evil should never be allowed to win.

I know so many people, many who claim to be spiritual or god-loving people, who say they would just give in to the NWO, if it did happen with the classic, "what can we do" these people are so selfish(can I blame them?) that if someone did something to me in front of them, they would run and hide behind trees. It is wrong. It is wrong not to stand up for what you cherish.

What does a materialist cherish? His freedom, his freedom to do what he wants, to enjoy his life and live it as comfortably as possible.
What does a spiritualist cherish? His free will, his inner world, his soul, love and peace.
What does a family cherish? Love

Is it thus right for anyone of these to forget about their values, when it all hit the fans? No. The only reason the NWO came into power, and the only reason we facing this possible scenorio, is because of this very thing - ignorance, selfishness, apathy.

How does anyone expect to beat the NWO with the very same thing the NWO embodies? It will just give them more power. It would be like trying to beat darkness with darkness.

If we truly want to survive and fight the NWO, then we have to accept and make a pact with ourselves and our loves ones, that we are putting our lives at stake, and we are not doing it to just so that we can survive, because that is unlikely, we are doing it so that our dreams survive. We are doing it for a better tomorrow.

It is my dream that a great age is on the anvil, an age of prosperity, peace, happiness and meaning. It is us survivors that are going to bring that. Not those who are trapped behind the enemy lines, or those who have been imprisoned in camps. It's going to be those survivors outsidee, who are going to go through hell, and still keep the flame burning.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Geography - note: lies near vital North Atlantic sea lanes; only 35 km from France and now linked by tunnel under the English Channel; because of heavily indented coastline, no location is more than 125 km from tidal waters

www.cia.gov...

The UK is a very small place. Had you thought about how you get of this island if they declared martial law? Let alone the speed you would have to move at if the above in bold happened.

One things for sure if you live in the UK you aint running of into the wilderness. The local park maybe. There would be so many other would be Rambo�s out there with you, you wouldn�t be able to move.

Getting of the island would be my priority. There are places in Europe were it would be safer.

A quick evacuation of the island would mean major routes to airports and ports would become quickly congested. I would either take a motorbike or go by foot rail or anyway i could hitch a lift. Course if you got family then you might find yourself dumping your car along the way. Chances are you wont be taking any vehicle out of the UK standing space only.

If i was going to give it some Johnny Rambo coastlines are good idea cause of the range of food you can find there but like all locations subject to scenario. Forests are good, forests that back onto mountains. If you made it into Europe you could travel anywhere by foot Russia Mongolia India china. I met an African who told me he had walked half the distance of his country to get to Egypt where he got access into Europe.

Tools, well i would aquire what i needed along the way, but a good strong knife would at the top of the list and the infinite knowledge of Ray Mear.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
No one else seemed to mention it so I though I'd have a go...

It's highly likely that chemical warfare will happen and so we can expect to be exposed to all types of diseases that our bodies have never had to deal with before. For example smallpox. Most of my generation have never been vaccinated for it. If you can bring yourself to trust the doctors and the contents of the vaccine I'd consider getting them. Also consider diseases that aren't common to your area. They could be easily introduced. (Dengue (sp?) Fever for example.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Has anyone ever played the game freedom fighters? JUST like what you guys are talking about. In my opinion, if something like this happens, it won't be Amerians doing this to other Americans. Who would do the fighting for the government? I agree that many soldiers would do the governments work, but MANY well trained soldiers and reserves would know that this was wrong, and would fight against their trainers. If anything another country will invade, at which point I will drive as fast as possible to the nearest army camp, and shoot every invader I see with my loud as # shotgun. I'm also trained in Tang Soo Do, a form of Korean Karate, seriously, best place to attack, the genitals. Either the genitals or the eyes, no one can avoid rolling over in pain from those two points. But I truley doubt this will happen, what are the signs that have been given so far, anyone have any PROOF?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I dont think there is any real proof. These scenarios started with Russia as the bad guy in such a event 'Red Dawn' style. Same thing as this scenario but Russia doing it. As the cold war ended and there was not much chance of this happening so it became the NWO as the bad guys.

Just watch 'Red Dawn' and replace the Russians with NWO and you have the same thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   

anyone have any PROOF?

This is meant to be a hypothetical scenorio, though has it's basis in current reality, extrapolating on the current political climate and events. There are no assumptions. Nor is it based on predictions or prophecies.

1. The most cruical proof for this is, the renewned calls for NWO by Bush, Blair(in those words exactly) the polarization of the western world to the NWO cause.

2. The degredation of western foreign policy, and it's subversion of weaker countries, echoing the colonial era.

3. The policing exercises all over the western world and the creation of elite forces to contain public dissention.

4. The Patriot act II and the Civil contingencies bill, giving the state police powers, and stripping away many civil liberties. This is exactly how Hitler rose to power.

5. The fearmongering of the public by the government. Terror alerts and constant reminders of how much security we need. Further, claims of another terrorist attack being emminent.

6. General Ashcrofs explicit words, that US constitution would be discarded, and the experiment of democracy would be over, in event of a terrorist attack somewhere in the western world(hints polarization)

7. General Ashcrofts, now accepted proposal, for the construction of concentration camps for enemy combattants and civil dissenters.

8. The fact that Bush's election was fradulant, and further more, this election is contested with his skull and bones blood brother, Kerry.

9. The national ID card and microchipping being legalized

10. The so many cases of police brutality against civilians, cases like WACO, Seattle and Mimai, would do any tyrant proud.

11. The leakage of information in the past that pre-empted all of this. As well as NWO conspiracy theories being proven. For me also, Phill Schnieder, is credible proof. He also told how the government is going to enslave the public. Why is it credible? He was assassinated afterwards,

So, I think there is absolutely overwhelming evidence of the NWO's sinister agenda to enslave the public.

The rest of the scenorio follows from the logical destablization of US foreign policy and domestic policy, giving other countries leeway to settle their own disputes. Which could lead into a Third World War: US, UK, vs Russia; Iran, Syria, Egypt vs Israel and US; Taiwan vs China vs India vs Pakistan. Every country in the world would come into it wraps. US is the major stabalization force in the world. It stabalizes China/Taiwan, Israel/Middle east, India/Pakistan etc If it was significantly off-set, it would destabalize the entire world.

The climate changes are based on the Earthquakes, hurricances, floods and volcano activity around the world today and climate changes forecasts by scientists.

It is a realistic scenorio. It can actually happen, and it my belief, it will happen.

[edit on 18-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
in red dawn, werent some of the resistors armed with bows and arrows? they seemed pretty effective, as for what i was saying about a sword, think of it this way, 2/3 years after the NWO have taken over, just how many bullets do you think you are gonna have left? how will you get your hands on more? trade? steal? kill?

in a perfect world we would all be able to be armed to the teeth with the best and latest weaponry, but for people in certain countries it just aint possible. If you have a sword or a bow you will always be armed, and you can make arrows pretty easily, but i digress, How many years do you think it is before the NWO takeover? my personal guess is between 5-20 years (using the frog in hot water theory)

Does anyone think we have enough time/resources to put in place some kind of organized resistance, with all members having enough knowledge/skills to work independently or as part of a group? (i was thinking of planning my escape route now and laying supplies along my route beforehand so that when it all goes down i'll be able to travel light) or are we all just gonna go lone-wolf style?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Does anyone think we have enough time/resources to put in place some kind of organized resistance, with all members having enough knowledge/skills to work independently or as part of a group? (i was thinking of planning my escape route now and laying supplies along my route beforehand so that when it all goes down i'll be able to travel light) or are we all just gonna go lone-wolf style?

Organized resistance is certainly the best way, provided:

1: You can trust each other
2: You are strong enough and prepared to work for the groups survival
3: You are mentally and physically strong
4: You have a good leader, or good co-operation

I personally find it very difficult to work under command and control. My current plans are the lone-wolf style, with my mother and dog. Basically meaning, I'm the man of the group, and that is somewhat discouraging to me, as I would like to have another strong person aside me. I am not too strong, and kind of unfit, as I said I am not a sporty or survival type of person. However, if push comes to shove, I am sure I can do something with my body. I have tried mobizling a group with people I know, but most disbelieve the NWO even exists, or that there will be martial law, and the ones who do, are too terrified to do anything.
I would need to find people in my town, or even country, who are also preparing for the NWO.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
For anyone in the uk i would suggest heading north to the scottish islands or possibly iceland or greenland.

The amount of islands in the scottish highlands is huge. hiding out on one of these would be very easy.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Well enyone in europe can go to Latvia we dont have a good army so itl be safe here

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well enyone in europe can go to Latvia we dont have a good army so itl be safe here

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
if you believe that the NWO are fufilment of bible prophecy then there are only 3 choices of action availible

1. go along with it, and hope you arent on their death lists, live out you life, then go to hell

2. become a christian, be slaughtered, but go to heaven

3. become a christian, die with all guns blazing, then maybe go to heaven

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join