It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your thought when you come into the ideal place after this lifetime?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is it, "I'm back home sweet home!"

Or, is it, "Wow, where am I?!"

You are thought to be returning to some ideal place you used to be used to. Or, you are thought to be going to some ideal place that will be brandnew to you.

The key in which would be the correct line of thought lies in whether or not you have existed long before you were born an earthling.

Do you really think you, so far, only been an earthling? Or do you really think you've existed long before being an earthling?

As for me, I really think I've been existing long before being this thing called an earthling. So after this lifetime, it'll be home sweet home for me. And where else I go from there, who knows? Long as I maintain returning home sweet home, which should be the greatest of ideal places to be at. Some people refer to the ideal place as a paradise or a utopia. Paradise and the utopia are one in the same thing to me at least. I still really think being an earthling is some kind of a dare taken on, because earth is so far from ideal and is overly challenging.

O, yeah!

You best believe I'll naturally die here and have my mind teleported back into my ideal place. Or, if I'm so returning back to having good luck after bad luck, I wont be experiencing what it is like to die here, but my mind will be just right-on teleported back at some point into my ideal place.

One more thing, what if it is you return to the ideal place, but have no direct memory of ever being gone away from it? It could be even that deep. Meaning, you'd know you were gone by other means, but it wont feel as though you were ever gone.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

mmh……………. no I don’t think there is a ‘home sweet home’ coming up if I can’t be at home where ever I am……………… and I’m far from it………… yet closer than ever I’m glad to report………. and yes I’m virtually more than a one-time-earthling --- thanks for asking

but that’s not what I was going to tell you

just had a phone call from a friend who said we had 8 bushfires as a result of 9 lightning strikes here in Ontario next to the place we live.
had to think of your possible teleportation you were awaiting on the 27th at 8 o’clock.

rainlessness can also imply that one is save from being hit by something. just a thought. and really at 8 hr 27.7.2012 you were on an 11 vibration.

ps: what ever happened to Elizabeth?

and today is a 22-day just as the numbers added up in my avatar

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Walking along the shoreline of Madison Lake in South Dakota. A lot of summer vacations happened there, my best times with my brothers. I hope I'm there

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm brand new to the existential theater, and when I leave here, I'll be showing up there for the first time too.

That said, I have several people that have gone on ahead of me, and they'll be aware of my arrival when I get there. Between that fact, and the fact that human perception is 100% subjective, I don't expect to be all that confused about where the bathrooms are. It's pretty unlikely that anything will be completely unfamiliar, so while it won't be a homecoming, it won't be like my first day of kindergarten either. Somewhere in between the two, I would imagine.

As far as the actual experience of "being" in that physical state, I have no idea what that'll be like. I am pretty excited about what it might be like though. After years of research, I've developed a basic notion, and if it's anywhere near accurate, I'll be pretty impressed with the fundamentals of it all.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
In My very humble opinion....I did not exsist untill I was conceived an popped out off the womb nine months later...Before that I did not exsist for eternity,,,After I draw my last breath I shall again not exsist for eternity..No thought no memory nothing...People are scared of death because its unknown..There is no reason to fear as you will have no sences or emotions to experience fear or any emotion ...Also people are greedy instead of contentment with this imence gift of momentery life an the chance to experiance life,,Some want more infact some want life eternal..Like a child would desire a choclate bar or bag of sweets that never ended..Eternal life would be the worst cruellest thing to inflict upon a sentient being..Am pretty sure those that desire it have not thought it through..THE Univers is allegedlly 12 0r so billion years old...Thats a blink of the eye compared to eterity...A trillion trillion google graham years multipled by infinity is a blink of the eye compared to eternity...I M O a sentinent being would be begging pleading for the dark embrace of death eternall an nothing ness no feelings no awareness after a while..Now some clever clogss will refute this scenario by stateing that time as we perseive it does not excist after we die so eternity would be a breeze,,,But I am content with my time on this mortal coil an have no desire to jump onyo an imortal spring when I die m o o.....

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have only been in this form for nearly 22 years, but that has been enough time to realise that I've existed long before my current physical form came to be.

When I return to the source, I imagine my first thought would be "Ah yes, I remember everything."

After that, it wont be long before I decide to plunge back into the physical plane and experience it all over again from a fresh perspective.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
I have only been in this form for nearly 22 years, but that has been enough time to realise that I've existed long before my current physical form came to be.

How exactly did you realize this? What was the giveaway?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You have no memory before Birth so....

Put it this way...if there is a Human Spirit of Entity of Energy that exists after Death...that entity would no longer have the thoughts and concerns of the Human Condition...thus...the concept of an Earth like Paradise is BUNK! Why would a Being of Pure Energy waste time on Constraints of the Physical or needs of the Body that it no longer has or needs?
Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

A tree drops its leaves. The leaves decompose to become fertilizer, in THIS realm. The seeds of the tree grow more trees, in THIS realm. The tree dies and falls over, whereupon the water content evaporates, in THIS realm. Gases escape the wood, in THIS realm. Bugs eat the tree, in THIS realm.

All of the energy that went into making that tree remain right here, in this dimension.

We are made of the same energy.

We will be transformed in the same manner as the tree. All of our energy will remain right here.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

I had an epiphany of sorts.

Long before that happened, I had a strong desire to investigate spiritual matters for various reasons. My personal search for the truth led me to research the teachings of Buddha, Christ etc. Some ideas started to align and make sense, others were easily dismissed. Basically, every idea which each religion has in common is most likely to be true. I found that common middle ground of truth from which dogma branches out in different directions, shrouding it in myth. Though in the past I had been an atheist, I concluded that there must be a higher power.

It was when I finally opened my mind to this idea that things got more interesting: I started having lucid dreams, meaning I became aware that I was dreaming within the dream. In one of these dreams, once I had become lucid I decided to go to sleep, and while I slept inside the dream I had another dream. This opened my mind to another idea: perhaps this reality is just another level of dreaming.

Then I started to notice something...some call it deja vu; the idea that an event you're experiencing has happened the same way in the past. I've had deja vu before all this started, mind you. A lot of people have. But I took on a different way of looking at it...

The deja vu feeling occurs when you feel like you've walked into a memory. Remember that it is said that God is omniscient, knowing the past, present and future. All events through time are already known to God like memories.

I had remembered that I already knew what was happening.

Then there were the synchronicities...

I've also had dreams which predict the future, though they're always cryptic and require some creative interpretation.

It's really hard to explain how this all fits together. My entire life up to this moment has led me to what I believe. Life is a learning experience, as are dreams.

Going back to the dreams; I've noticed that in a lucid dream, the level of detail in the environment varies. Objects in close proximity appear as detailed as in real life. The greater the distance however, the less detailed the object is. In one of my dreams I was walking down a street after I had become lucid. I decided to sit on the curb and look at my surroundings. The buildings in the distance were out of focus and just seemed to be big grey rectangles, as if they were only meant to be seen from the corner of the eye, then as I stared at it windows started to appear. This occurs because the mind is creating the reality of the dream as it experiences it, so it is reserving its resources for things which are intended to be focused on, primarily people, objects you would interact with, etc. When the conscious mind starts to wander from what the subconscious has created for it, things start to get fuzzy. The subconscious gets overworked trying to create new details and the dream begins to fall apart. You get the feeling like you're blacking out, then you wake up. In another case, when I entered one room in a dream, left the room, and entered the same room again later, the entire room had changed. Not just the contents but the entire structure of the room. This suggests that the reality of the dream is not stable.

The point of this rant is to contrast dreams with reality. Reality is extremely stable by comparison. However the human brain is capable of creating a fairly convincing reality. This leads me to the final points I'll make before I stop rambling:

We (all living beings) are co-existing in a highly stable dream reality governed by physical laws.

For this reality to achieve the level of stability which it displays, there must be an entity with a mind capable of creating and storing the massive volumes of data which can be seen to exist.

God is the entity dreaming this reality; all things in this universe exist within the mind of God. The laws of God are the physical laws which allow the universe to function.

The universe is so complex that to experience it all at once does not allow a complete understanding. To truly appreciate the creation, God must divide it into smaller subjective realities then reintegrate these realities to form a complete understanding. The laws of the universe facilitate this by allowing the creation of life. Living beings experience a subjective reality.

Our minds are created in the image of God's, allowing them to create their own realities within themselves but at a much more limited capacity.

Our minds are directly connected to God, but not at a conscious level. We are constantly feeding him information, allowing him a perspective of himself from within. Also, he is in contact with us as well, subtly influencing us to explore new experiences.

I have realised what I am, what we are.

God.

When we return, it will all make perfect sense.

TL-DR: I've lost my freakin mind

edit on 29/7/2012 by Glass because: (no reason given)

top topics

join