It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon Flight Recorder Fraud Revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just found this critical video, and is must see for 9/11 researchers. It is recent as of June, and is very important in the mounting evidence against the government lie. Now this guy is a true FDR data expert, and makes a compelling presentation which is somewhat technical, but not so far as to lose us. Very understandable, but more critically, very damning to the official story.

Flight data recorder expert Dennis Cimino, commercial pilot with more than 2000 hours, reveals government's claims about a flight data recorder found at the Pentagon from Flight 77 are totally fraudulent, with zeros instead of the plane's identification number and flight number! The recorder did not come from an airliner but was apparently created at a workbench and was also missing data that an actual flight would have, such as mandatory barometric adjustments and even any record of the cockpit door opening. The talk was given June 17, 2012 at the Vancouver 911 Hearing. Please visit pilotsfor911truth.org... for more information.

For additional context of who Dennis Cimino is, here is an additional interview with Dennis, which discusses his background and even more information on the FDR data:

And before anyone even THINKS about discussing the issues between Dennis and Rob and that whole mess, I am telling you right now I don't give a flying... I am interested in facts and genuine testimony from someone that really knows what they are talking about. So discuss the material, discuss the facts, and not each other. Let the chips fall where they may.

Related ATS Threads
Overwhelming Evidence Pentagon Aircraft Data Is Not From An American Airlines 757
9/11 Aircraft 'Black Box' Serial Numbers Mysteriously Absent
edit on Fri Jul 27th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My God, he says according to the FDR data, that the RUDDER PEDALS WERE NOT USED IN THE TURN!

And so much more. Seriously folks, get a coffee or a beer and sit down and soak all this in... Startling.

Well perhaps one of the most startling things of all is that it appears that Dennis has now gone the way of No Plane Theory, and is in some kind of association with Fetzer.

Jesus. H. Christ!

I swear, the vitriol and divisions in the 9/11 truth community. :shk: I can't keep up with it all. I need to just go back to earthquakes.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's been 11 years. If it was a cover up, it worked, at least as far as main stream america is concerned. Personally, not saying one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
My God, he says according to the FDR data, that the RUDDER PEDALS WERE NOT USED IN THE TURN!

Yaw damper

Look it up

FTR
en.wikipedia.org...
and, an alert
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun Jul 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
From further reading, it appears that Dennis may not be the best person for the actual flying part of Flight 77 analysis, from what the folks over at the P4T forums are saying. His expertise is in the FDR data analysis, and specifically, information that is MISSING from that data, and data that does not match the government animation video. Looks like to make a long story short, we best rely on P4T for the aerodynamics part. The real meat of Dennis's claims are anomalies in the FDR data.

Does anyone know specifically what evidence convinced Dennis to go NPT? I still haven't found a direct answer to that one, although I am trying.

You know what, forget NPT for me, I'm not into that. Anyone trying to make any sense of 9/11 at this point is going to have to sift through a whole lot of BS, and cherry pick out truth from fiction on their own. And it has gotten so complicated, that only the true diehards remain. Still, there is a lot that is valid in the videos in the OP, the second of which was done at an earlier time of discovery, when there was more unity in view between P4T and Dennis. I guess readers are going to have to make up their own minds in a case by case basis with the information offered.

Just don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The analysis of the flight recorder shows that the cabin door was never open at all when it was in flight.

Combine that with your info and it's pretty damning.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified

The cockpit door sensor was not a parameter that was set up up to be recorded. Very old, old, news.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

And, flight numbers, are not recorded. No one enters a specific flight number into the recorder. I would be suspicious of any data recordings that had a flight number (AA 11, UA 93 etc....) in the details.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Jesus. H. Christ! I swear, the vitriol and divisions in the 9/11 truth community. I can't keep up with it all. I need to just go back to earthquakes.

Forgive me for asking.. but I have been hearing about "Earthquakes" lately. What Earthquake.. did One happen recently? or is it a phrase or a meme of sometype I don't understand

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified

The analysis of the flight recorder shows that the cabin door was never open at all when it was in flight.

Combine that with your info and it's pretty damning.

No it's not. The flight data recorder didn't show the cockpit door being opened on multiple previous flights either, including trans-continental.

There is no evidence the optional door parameter was ever hooked up.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Have you not seen this analysis ?

journalof911studies.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Too many years of disinformation.
We will never know what the full truth is, yep whoever did it got away.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
When the pentagon won't release all the video footage of the supposed plane you know something is wrong. Over 10yrs later and they still too afraid to release all the other security cam footage.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

On all the jets i've ever flown the rudder pedals are used during takeoff and landings at slow speed to compensate for crosswind/engine out scenario.

All other phases of flight in clean configuration an high speed it's feet on the floor.
As waypastvne said the yaw damper will keep turns coordinated without rudder input from the pilots.

American Airlines Flight 587 is also a good example of why the rudder pedals shouldn't be used during high speed.

en.wikipedia.org...

On the other hand i guess Capt. Rob and his crew are used to much smaller hardware where no yaw damper is fitted, or turned off during takeoff and landings.

As for the flight deck door monitoring on the FDR, since it's not mandatory it is a customer option on Boeing airplanes.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Ivar_Karlsen because: Fog

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stew4media

Seeing that you are new here, you must not know that earthquakes are TrueAmerican's thing. Go to any thread related to earthquakes and you get his analysis of the thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

it appears that Dennis has now gone the way of No Plane Theory, and is in some kind of association with Fetzer.

And as such, any credibility he has is reduced to zero. Therefore, nothing he says can be taken seriously.

P4T also cannot be taken seriously when they associate with jokers like Cimino and Lear.

edit on 28-7-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo007

All the applicable videos were released long ago. None of them gave a clear view.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

And, flight numbers, are not recorded. No one enters a specific flight number into the recorder. I would be suspicious of any data recordings that had a flight number (AA 11, UA 93 etc....) in the details.

And by what knowlage do you base this information on?...is the guy in the video not an expert in this matter?...

I noticed also a post on "too much disinfo"...well, over the last few years I have carefully watched these threads and there are more than one who stand out as people who may just be doing that... ever seen the episode of the prisoner (original series) where he tries to show fellow prisoners how those who are guardians behave to those kept prisoner...that creeps up on here...and quite often.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I value the official stance at about 20% truth, and the rest is a blatant cover-up, to hide the fact they cannot contain the many factions that are within ALL of these corrupted countries.

I do find it beyond hilarious that so much time is spent sifting through piles of rubbish to find what really happened, and that people think they can come to conclusions that it was NOT an inside job of some kind, based on small evidences.

It really is funny, that Official Story Eaters...have absolutely NO evidence that it was NOT an inside job, yet scream for bloody murder that they KNOW ...without ANY evidence that it was performed by some Arab dudes for reasons that only a paranoid schizo could fabricate in their tortured minds.

All logic and reasoning would show them that they are totally programmed to believe what they do, and they absolutely do NOT want to go too that area of the soul, and realize through this programming, that they DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE !!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Have you not seen this analysis ?

journalof911studies.com...

Yes.

Have you not seen THIS analysis from Dennis?

from what I see in the data stream that was released by the N.T.S.B., the evidence supports that this data was heavily modified using a bench unit, using ground power in a lab, and does not reflect normal twin engine start sequencing and generator’s going on line, before every FLIGHT data segment loaded into it. In addition, I want to point out that the header data erasure signifies that this record was written to by a BENCH UNIT ON GROUND POWER, and that in layperson’s terms, means that it disqualifies the data entirely because during extraction post crash, the WRITE ENABLE JUMPER on the BENCH UNIT used for the post mortem data extraction for this unit, was in place, and in-fact, nobody would ever jumper those two pins on the FDR for extraction, and furthermore, the software in the extraction rack WARNS YOU that you are about to perform a WRITE to the CPM.

Now, I don’t know what L-3 people were thinking, but if they were trusted to do the extraction without at least ONE trusted witness from the N.T.S.B. who would not look the other way and allow a WRITE to take place on that data record in the CPM module, and that a checklist that made damned sure that WRITE operation was NOT POSSIBLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES before beginning, Then something was terribly wrong with the lack of adherence to proper protocols and Procedures for data extraction from a CRASH UNIT memory module or tape unit.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

I mean that right there is damn near PROOF that data was tampered with.

I for one am not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater, the way Bonez is absolutely doing by the comments he makes above. I am not with you on that, Bonez! This is a recent development with Dennis going NPT. You can't just disregard everything because of that, and worse, just write off P4T completely on that basis. Well you can, but as a researcher it is not advisable. Dennis's input regarding the FDR data is probably the best info the 9/11 truth community (if you can call it that anymore
) has uncovered, period.

I know one thing, and that is whatever solution is presented MUST include, explain, and line up with the evidence uncovered by CIT and the NoC flight path. I am not bending one fricken INCH on that. Uninformed readers search for The Pentacon and National Security Alert.

And here's a message to every single 9/11 researcher there is: As a whole, the derision and divisions and vitriol and name calling is extremely childish. It does nothing for us. Push the reset button folks. There is something called forgiveness. How about we include THAT in your research, and learn to use it! We need more unity.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join