It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drury lane Theatre Royal, London paranormal investigation. (lots of video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's 'I've lost my daddy'

Definitely ends in 'my daddy'

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by issysdad

yes, it definitely ends in daddy

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Glad to have helped. Probably nothing, but worth investigating.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
Okay, here's my next go...with headphones, is it something like "I'm dying Mummy" ? My daughter listened as well and thinks it's almost like she's singing it like a nursery rhyme, like she replaced the words to something she knows?

Not sure though...Oooh you're really bad for keeping us all in suspense as to what you think is said

One thing to remember.. once you've heard it let someone else hear it before you comment on whatyou think is said.. then discuss it..

otherwise if you're given an idea, your brain listens for that pattern..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by issysdad

Ok, now i'm totally freaked out! I think it's time I returned to the secret societies forum.

on topic/ This is a very interesting discussion, I don't have much knowledge on this sort of thing so can't offer much towards the thread, besides this sort of stuff really does give me the shivers.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TellEmRye

Ok, now i'm totally freaked out! I think it's time I returned to the secret societies forum.

on topic/ This is a very interesting discussion, I don't have much knowledge on this sort of thing so can't offer much towards the thread, besides this sort of stuff really does give me the shivers.

Stick around, you might learn something..

Nice of you to pop in.
Watch the vids if you like..you might see/hear something we've missed.

On a side note, I've got some more pics of the actual building which will put things into a bit more perspective and give you all a bit more of a 'feel' for the place.. will try to get them up when I can..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This is at the bottom of the staircase having just come in from the main entrance which is off to our right.

First look up the main staircase.. there are two setsof these, one on either side of building.

Here we go up the stairs..notice next set, that go up further, in top left corner.

taken from upper circle, looking across to boxes, stage is to the right..

This is the area I was in when I took the photo of what may be the grey man, and it is also the same area where I caught the EVP of the young girl. Iwas sat in row J at the time.

Hope this gives a bit more perspective onto the size of this place. We've been in much smaller locations and captured nothing, yet here in this expanse, we captured loads.
Perhaps lifes glories, tragedies, joy and sadness all being foccused in one area for many a year can leave an atmosphere far greater than we possibly realise. Brings a whole new depth to the phrase "leaving your mark"...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It really does look like a great place.

This is the first topic that I've ever taken part in and I was up until the wee small hours going through the various videos.

The conclusion that I've come to is that to me this seems like a residual haunting. The reason I say that is that the activity just seems to happen, without asking for it. The young girl and the Scottish voice just seemed to happen without prompting and the running up the stairs just happened.

To me residual would make more sense; the place is a theatre, so anybody who was there would have done the same things at the same times for many day/weeks rigorously rehearsing and performing, even the programme sellers through to the door staff would have had a bit of a groundhog day thing going on.

On one last note, I've listened to the girl EVP again. If this isn't it, I'm giving up.

I'm missing my Daddy.?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

It really does look like a great place.

This is the first topic that I've ever taken part in and I was up until the wee small hours going through the various videos.

The conclusion that I've come to is that to me this seems like a residual haunting. The reason I say that is that the activity just seems to happen, without asking for it. The young girl and the Scottish voice just seemed to happen without prompting and the running up the stairs just happened.

To me residual would make more sense; the place is a theatre, so anybody who was there would have done the same things at the same times for many day/weeks rigorously rehearsing and performing, even the programme sellers through to the door staff would have had a bit of a groundhog day thing going on.

On one last note, I've listened to the girl EVP again. If this isn't it, I'm giving up.

I'm missing my Daddy.?

Yes, a lot of it does seem to be residual. A lot of peoples emotions andlives have been spent here.
There is one that does seem to be interactive and that is the story of the Grimaldi ghost who supposedly moves actors to a better part of the stage for them to perform their part to the audience at its maximum potential.

Also, the ghost of the grey man is said to appear only when a show is going to be a success.. so maybe there is intelligence there..

As to your guess on the girl EVP.. you are so very close I gotta give it up and hand it to you..
well done!!!

She says;
In a slightly sad and lonely tone
"Dad I miss you"

then in a more cheerier, upbeat manner she goes on to say..
"I miss daddy!"

poor young thing...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Fantastically well done Extralien!Not just on this thread but to your team's investigation.Wish I can s/f twice!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Thank you.
We do try to make sure we do the entire process in a proper manner.
We're so glad and very lucky to have caught all that we did.
It just verifies that theatre as the most haunted theatre in London, if not the world.

Fantastic place.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I have played with Audacity a bit more, now the second part of the girl "speech" sounds more clear on my machine.
I have uploaded the results:
soundcloud.com...#

Please let me know what you think!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KarmaComa

That's highlighted it rather well actually..
nice job..
hope everyone can hear it a bit better as well now..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Hey there Extralien ... sorry it took me so long to get over here and take a looksee and I really appreciated your heads-up ... it's just been one of those weeks after being away the week before I've been on crazy catch-up duty

This must have been so exciting for you and the team to carry out this televised investigation ... wow ... I'll be asking for your autograph next
... the still pictures are very interesting indeed and the first video. Also Barri put himself and the task at hand across very well and very logically ... in spite of the american narrators voice over trying to make it sound all Scooby Doo.

However, I was more than a little shocked to see Barri (a man of great experience in this field) offer his energy to an unknown entity without protecting himself ... he was very lucky not to get a worse reaction or even longer lasting reaction (very silly and irresponsible ... sorry if that sounds harsh but it's true) ... in fact all of you should do a quick energy protection procedure before all investigations and then close it down at the end ... because some entities do like to cling to a live host and create all kinds of problems in their life ... anything from feeling low in energy and run down / depression / mood swings to name but a few symptoms that might manifest themselves.

I know that you all know this really but after seeing that I feel the need to give you all the 'mom look' and say it ... you can never be complacent when dealing with the paranormal because how ever good we are at what we do and however much experience we have ... we should never ever allow ourselves to let our defences down because none of us understand the paranormal and it's capabilities fully ... my favourite saying is - 'no matter how much we think we know there is always more to learn' !

I love the way you guys work as a team and I've loved looking in on some of your investigations and if I sound like a bossy b!tch I'm really sorry but I have seen what can happen when you're caught unawares firsthand and I would hate for anything negative to happen to any of your team (mom talk over - sorry
)

As for the thread in general you did a fantastic job of presentation and content ... we need more threads of this calibre

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join