It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychiatrist pays traffic ticket with excrement on bills!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is pretty disgusting. A Psychiatrist paid his parking tickets with dollar bills that had excrement smeared on it. He claims that the money fell into the toilet and that he simply retrieved it but the tests done on it showed that the stain pattern was consistant with actually smearing feces on the bills.

I don't care how upset someone is for getting a parking ticket, it is no excuse to smear feces on money that you are using to pay the fine with! I have a feeling this Psychiatrist will lose a lot of patients over this!

www.local6.com...

BURLINGTON, Iowa -- A psychiatrist who police say smeared excrement on dollar bills used to pay a parking ticket has been charged with harassment of a public official.
Officers received an envelope in July labeled "Foreign brown substance on bills." The envelope contained several dollar bills and a parking ticket made out to a vehicle registered to McPike, police said.

Tests indicated the brown substance was fecal matter and indicated that the stain patterns resulted from the matter being smeared on the bills.

"All personnel that dealt with the bills were offended by what the defendant did," an affidavit said.

McPike told police the money fell into a toilet and was retrieved to pay the parking ticket, police said.

If convicted, McPike could face up to 30 days in jail and a fine of up to $500.

There are some sick people in the world!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I wonder if this guy has ever heard the phrase physician heal thyself?

LL1

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
And to think these bills will be in circulation...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1

many bills/notes have trace amounts of coc aine on them,

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1

Now those bills have poo and crack on them now!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

OMG!! Please say NO! Won't they have to be kept for evidence? Won't they destroy them? Wouldn't it be illegal/immoral/unethical for them to re-release these bills?

In all seriousness, is there ANY way these bills could go back into circulation? And how sick will it be if people decide to do copy cat crimes? EWWWWW. I'm grossed out now.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison

OMG!! Please say NO! Won't they have to be kept for evidence? Won't they destroy them? Wouldn't it be illegal/immoral/unethical for them to re-release these bills?

In all seriousness, is there ANY way these bills could go back into circulation? And how sick will it be if people decide to do copy cat crimes? EWWWWW. I'm grossed out now.

Jemison

Please.... Do you have any idea of some of the bateria and germs that are found on money. Fecal matter, sperm, nasal discharge and snot just to name a few.

www.google.com...

If you're worried use a debit card.

LL1

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
let us not leave out the mites....
and alllll the other debris and critters in the bills crevices.
That's exactly WHY cashiers should NEVER handle food!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I never have any cash anyway so... oh well, Im broke
Seriously though, Ecoli, staff, and many other little nasties reside on bills in thier current form. Someone said to us a debit card, but that debit card has the same germs on it if its in your wallet where the cash is. If this really bothers you, let me scare you a little more. The pillow you sleep on has more little critters on it than your dollar bill. As a matter of fact, you have colonies of millions of little hitch hikers all over your skin! Did I make you shiver yet?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh ick. This really is a sick thread. Who started this world of nasty? Oh yeah. It was me.

As for the critters on pillows, I dont generally share my pillow with anyone other than my husband so I don't worry about that as much.

I have always preferred to carry cash on me in case ATM's aren't handy or an emergency comes up but now I'm rethinking that. Maybe I need to start toting a trial size can of lysol with me to eliminate 99.9 percent of the germs on my bills!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
THe guy was pretty pissed but now he will pay. Abd to think he said it 'fell' in the toilet.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
'fell' in the toilet? who counts their money when they're on the john?
I feel sorry for the person he gave the cash to, imagine the creeping horror as you realise what that brown stuff is, eugh, makes me shudder.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
He should lose his license and right to practice.
Seems like quite a passive - aggressive attack.
Most people in that industry suffer from their own troubles and live a life of denial until an event such as this.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Indeed this is the ultimate in anal fixation, anal expulsion, and passive-aggressive behavior (which, incidentally, emerges from anal stage fixation). This one will definitely go into the books.

Most people in that industry suffer from their own troubles and live a life of denial until an event such as this.

Where are your statistics to back up your assertion? Please show us a scientific study demonstrating 51% of psychiatrists "suffer from their own troubles and live a life of denial". Otherwise, you are making a statement based on your own ignorance of reality.

MK

top topics

join