It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the nwo just botch thier own false flag op?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Sure like alphabet agencies never conducted false flag operation.

Operation Gladio(actually implemented), Operation Northwoods(was shutdown before it started)?

OK point taken but can you back this up with a reputable link as proof?

shutdown before it started

Evidence
If it shut down before it started
It Never Happened

Cran

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Ah yes, its always just a "random nutcase"....

A "random nutcase" who was going to school to become a neurosurgeon, and was enrolled in one of the most reputable schools in the country... I suppose you think its just a coincidence that the actions/lack of empathy he displayed directly correlates with how MK Ultra/Bluebird victims act?

Over 15,000 documents were seized from the CIA in a FOIA, and they clearly uncovered the experimentation, and the creation of a "Manchurian candidate" by the CIA. You can say what you want, but the fact is, that this was not just some "random nutcase". Witness reports say he had help (which happens often with MK Ultra cases), and the fact that he told police his apartment was booby trapped, after murdering a bunch of people, is highly absurd. His range of emotions from murderous psycho, to some one who cares about police safety is comical portrayal at best. I suppose the fact that he simply sat in his car, and waited for police to arrest him, after brutally murdering people (which he supposedly planned), is not the least bit suspicious.

Blue Bird documentation

Perfectly normal people, turned "psychotic gunman", the story is the same every time, and that would lead one to believe that the reason behind it is at least somewhat connected. I ask you to please take the time to research these declassified CIA documents, I am sure lots of you will be surprised at what you see.

The Church Commity findings also came up with similar data (some of these FOIA were from them also).

Church Commity findings

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

I would look into the date July 20, and its significance to Roman occult symbolism. I think they are trying to indicate that something is being "born" out of this conflict. Possibly its the U.N. anti gun legislation which is going to be passed soon (which will bypass U.S. law). Going to look further into the Aurora/Godess of dawn side.

I'll be checking into it myself a little. I don't know much about that stuff, but I probably have one of the largest private libraries in my entire county. A good portion of the books are occult in nature (know thine enemy as it were). I certainly am not afraid of reading...
edit on 7/25/2012 by visualmiscreant because: grammar

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

on par with a lightning strike as it doesn't happen often.

S
I concur

Cran

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Maybe, just maybe, all the evidence is actually correct... maybe there is no NWO. Maybe this gunman is just a psychotic killer.

I'm sure Alex Jones will be along any moment to explain how the NWO now benefits from Americans owning MORE guns and not taking them away from you. After all, he has to weave it in there somehow to keep his adoring masses buying his DVD's and books, right?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

I probably have one of the largest private libraries in my entire county.

Really
This just made me do this

Just stop as it hurts

Cran

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

If you have problems, please divulge them my friend.

The statement remains true regardless of your opinion, and I'm only counting the books in Florida. My wife and I have probably as many in Texas as well. This is what we do as a hobby; collect and read books.
edit on 7/25/2012 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
While I personally dislike delving into theistic narrations of world event's, its well known that the main groups of power in the world are believers in some kind of deity. I stumbled across a Christian site who's research indicates that a-lot of this event's timing was indicative of the rising of the anti-Christ/Satan. While I personally believe that the Christian/Satanist dualistic rivalry, is as much part of the control mechanism that the ruling elite use as anything else, I do believe that there is some significance to the metaphorical meaning of these prophetic events.

Christian narrative of event

According to this site: "Aurora is considered the mother of the morning star, Lucifer (which means "the Light Bringer"), a name for the planet Venus"

"Aurora, goddess of the morning, was the youngest daughter of Hyperion and Theia, or, according to some, of Titan and Terra. Orpheus calls her the harbinger of Titan, for she is the personification of that light which precedes the appearance of the sun"

"JULY 20, 2012, cosmologically, Titan, one of Saturn’s Moons leads Saturn out of the ‘Womb’ of Virgo in the Constellations. Saturn, who in the occult is Kronos, or Satan—the Dark LORD or ‘Knight’ in this case is to ‘RISE...Saturn, with 6 of it satellites will be crossing the Virgo threshold of it [sic] ‘womb’ as Titan leads the way on JULY 20, 2012"

Seems to be quite relevant to the choosing of the day/name of the theater. The use of occult sun worship is ripe through our culture, due to the Roman nature of our rulers, and their reverence for the sun. There is obviously many, many conclusions one could draw from this, but for me this seems like a sacrificial killing. It has all the markings of a sun-worship occult "blood sacrifice", and while I don't fully understand the reasoning behind such wild beliefs, it does seem to be the most valid explanation of the chosen date/name.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

Excellent work indeed. Something inside told me that the name of the town had something to do with this.

I look forward to following your future posts as well, thanks...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
In this thread (third post up from the bottom, page 17) link to page, there are tweets that broadcast news of the shooting well before the "official" start time, and definitely before 12:39, when 911 calls begin to flood in. How is that?

Originally posted by NOMOREMOLOCH2012
ALL OF THIS IS FACT: LOOK AT THE TIMES 20 MIN BEFORE SHOOTING

Kate Singh ‏@KateCBS4
BREAKING: Big police response to Century 16 Theaters in Aurora. Will post more info as it becomes available.
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
11:59 PM - 19 Jul 12 via web · Details

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

We're hearing multiple people have been shot at Century 16 movie theater in Aurora. We have a crew on scene. More on #7news at 4:30a.m.
Reply Retweet Favorite
12:20 AM - 20 Jul 12 via web · Embed this Tweet

extras.denverpost.com...

LISTEN TO WHERE 95% OF FIRST ONES WHO WHERE ON THE SCENE ARE HALF MILE FROM HIS APRTMENT

1930 MOLLEEN ST IS 9 MINS FROM MOVIES/ 9:38 ON TAPE

27:53 (LISTEN FOR YOURSELF)?

28:07 SHOOTING

3 OFFICERS ON SCENE 35 SEC LATER ? FULL FORCE POLICE IN 2 MIN(STATION 6 MIN AWAY) TV CREW ON SCENE BEFORE EMTS

29:44 BACK AND EASTSIDE HAS OFFICER

extras.denverpost.com...

RIGHT AFTER THEY GET HIM THEY CALL A LOCKDOWN THEN 1 OFFICERS SAYS TAKING 1 MALE TO HOSPITAL OUTSIDE DILLARDS(12 MIN WALKING TIME FROM MOVIE) THEN AN OFFICER CALLS SECOND SHOOTER, ASK WHO THE FIRST MALE THAT WAS TAKEN AWAY WENT? STORY IS VICTIMS NOT SHOWING UP TILL AFTER 1AM.

1 AM ONLY 1 EMT ON THE SCENE.

POLICE HAVE A 20 FOOT BLACK SUN OUTSIDE ON GROUND

Anyone have a rational explanation? There are more links in the thread of other "pre-shooting" tweets. The time stamp is local for Denver for all I can see, and I did notice the time changed to my zone if I was signed in to Twitter....

edit on 7/25/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: correction

edit on 7/25/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: correct page number

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Reminds me of the media blunder with the Twin Towers event. Good catch!

Some of you guys would make excellent investigative reporters...

You would think they would coordinate these things a little better...

edit on 7/25/2012 by visualmiscreant because: added comment

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I suppose the fact that he simply sat in his car, and waited for police to arrest him

Is in my opinion Fact that he bottled putting the gun to his own head and ending his sad exsitence

Cran

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

In this thread (third post up from the bottom, page 18) link to page, there are tweets that broadcast news of the shooting well before the "official" start time, and definitely before 12:39, when 911 calls begin to flood in. How is that?

Probably because when someone is firing rounds at you the first thing that comes to mind is, try to stay alive, not, fumble with phone to call 911.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Probably because when someone is firing rounds at you the first thing that comes to mind is, try to stay alive, not, fumble with phone to call 911.
But the Reuters Timeline establishes that the movie had already begun at midnight and witnesses claim the shooting started about 10 to 15 minutes into the film. This is after about 15 minutes of previews. So that would put the time at about 12:30.

All the tweets I posted were reporting the shooting or cops already responding well before 12:30 (from 11:59pm to around 12:20am. The previews hadn't even begun before the first report was broadcast.) Problematic.

edit on 7/25/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: add specifics

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Why was the shooting a false flag again? I forgot.

Because on ATS, a "false flag" has evolved to anything that has happened to anybody by anybody.

I know, I'm a bit confused too. I mean, for a "false flag", you need to have one party doing something and blaming another. As far as I know, psychopaths don't have their own sovereign enclave nation in the United States called Psyhopathia... so I'm not even sure what their flag would look like.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yes they did.

But, I have this feeling they don't care and would play either way. I almost see it as so transparent they want to really incite anger against them and incite a revolution, (which is even coded in the movie) and then martial law, and like all revolutions, more control following.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Because on ATS, a "false flag" has evolved to anything that has happened to anybody by anybody.

I know, I'm a bit confused too. I mean, for a "false flag", you need to have one party doing something and blaming another. As far as I know, psychopaths don't have their own sovereign enclave nation in the United States called Psyhopathia... so I'm not even sure what their flag would look like.

False flags were normally clandestine operations of intelligence agencies using a flag of another nation to carry out an attack to begin authorized retribution or sympathy. However, as Alex Jones et al has popularized the term, now it can simply be someone putting coke into a root beer cup at McDonalds.

I asked for a Big Mac but got a Whopper! False Flag Event???

I can see where and why the term has taken on it's new meanings and has been popularized, but c'mon really, there are a million other terms just as (if not more appropriate or useful)

While false flag operations originate in warfare and government, they also can occur in civilian settings among certain factions, such as businesses, special interest groups, religions, political ideologies and campaigns for office.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you really want to classify using "false flag" it could be used for just about anything. Nearly every day someone is tricked into believing something under false pretext, be it a parent, an employee, government, etc.

For military use it is most appropriate because it is addressing a nation's actions. Hence the whole "flag" part of it. Beyond that it just begins to be silly.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There could be something about these Eqyptian Gods.

Last year at DIA they had a 26-foot statue of Anubis - the God of Death. As if Blucifer and DIA weren't creepy enough.

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Try this and see if you understand why it was more than just some lone nutcase:
Batman murders a covert op?

It isn't too hard to see that things are definitely being covered up and hushed up..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well, it's simple really. The Batman shooting is mis-direction, to keep your minds off the build up to the Olympics (the main event and what that will cause)... Aaaand... you get to keep your guns, because when the collapse begins, and everyone is fighting over food and race/religion, then you'll be nice and armed, ready to shoot each other, saving them a job. Sounds harsh, but hey, not so unlikely with the right chain of events.

Harsh reality, but just a guess.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join