It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by caf1550

They didnt see Plutos 4th and 5th moons til last year and this year???
edit on 7/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

yes.....and they were less than 15km across. Size of a city.

People are saying Nibiru is 4 Jupiter masses or bigger........

1 Jupiter is almost 140,000 km across. Now multiply that by 4.

Or 15 for a brown dwarf.

Or 75 for a dwarf star.......

but they seen Elenin comming an its smaller then p4 and p5?

Yes, they sure did. Small object, and they were able to see it coming.

So, riddle me this: why can't we see an object that is 15 times the mass of Jupiter (OP has stated it's a brown dwarf, and that means it's at the minimum 15 Jupiters).

Coming out of the sun? Oh my freaking gods.........then it's IN the inner solar system......but it's not affecting anything? (and the sun's light isn't blocked out from this? Even with a solar filter on the telescope....or a piece of glass that has been smoked you can look at the sun and would see a large black spot on it.....or the cardboard/pin hole method.....).

Would you all like to see what happens when you put 15 Jupiter masses in the inner solar system? I can show you quite easily with Universe Sandbox....it's NOT pretty.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I just used it as evidence of why we don't hear about it, not evidence of Nibiru/Planet X itself.

Sounds like you are perpetrating a hoax by making up a fairy tale about a directive to explain why a fictional planet does not exist.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Dude, thats a lense artifact, don't you know NASA has dirty equipment up there?

Com'on now, sum common sense!?
It's all an illusion, caused by the brain.

Man, from all I've seen these days I don't know what to believe anymore ????

link   

Very interesting thread
and thx for the 'born classified' info. The two historical documents mentioned, the Bible and the Kolbrin, both mention and describe troubles with unusual events which could be attributed to a rogue planet. The Bible in the Exodus. The Kolbrin, which I read just the other day because a poster had linked it to a story about cold plasma gone wild, is interesting because it gives the story from a number of viewpoints.

I think it's a shame that so many efforts were made by our ancestors, surviving disasters based on long celestial cycles, to keep those events in remembrance and warn future generations and to try and give a time-line, that we just want to discount as nothing.

There has always been a search for Planet X. There is a search for it now. At the same time, now, there seems to be a concerted effort to implicate that a search for Planet X is looney.

I think it was found in the 1960's and verified in 1983 or 4. And verified a number of times since then. I think it's a shame, too, that the leaders of this world seem to have taken this discovery as a call to "Abandon your posts!...and flee, flee for your lives."

link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Elenin was also closer than P4 and P5 when it was discovered. If I remember right it was discovered just beyond the Saturn. However I don't see how that helps your case. It once again raises the question that if we can find an 3-4 km object nine AUs away why can't we find an object that's larger than Jupiter that is supposedly less than one AU away. The only reasonable answer is that it doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Here is the article on why astronomers shouldn't look at the Sun:

And here is a link to the fastest growing branch of amateur astronomy: solar observing:

www.jotabout.com...

I ordered some mylar filter material in anticipation of the Venus transit, but the supplier sold out due to unprecedented demand. I also think that the battery of instruments monitoring the Sun from space would have spotted Nibiru by now. They make no attempt to hide the huge "Motherships" that certain ATS members report on daily.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Very interesting thread
and thx for the 'born classified' info. The two historical documents mentioned, the Bible and the Kolbrin, both mention and describe troubles with unusual events which could be attributed to a rogue planet. The Bible in the Exodus. The Kolbrin, which I read just the other day because a poster had linked it to a story about cold plasma gone wild, is interesting because it gives the story from a number of viewpoints.

I think it's a shame that so many efforts were made by our ancestors, surviving disasters based on long celestial cycles, to keep those events in remembrance and warn future generations and to try and give a time-line, that we just want to discount as nothing.

There has always been a search for Planet X. There is a search for it now. At the same time, now, there seems to be a concerted effort to implicate that a search for Planet X is looney.

I think it was found in the 1960's and verified in 1983 or 4. And verified a number of times since then. I think it's a shame, too, that the leaders of this world seem to have taken this discovery as a call to "Abandon your posts!...and flee, flee for your lives."

Thanks for your post.

Yes, it is strange that for something that "doesn't exist" to have so many names and to have been written about so much in ancient times as well as modern times. I'm sure there's nothing to it - /sarc.

It is said one of the greatest crimes against humanity is keeping secret sacred knowledge that is crucial to mankind, and in fact is one of the few sins for which your soul can suffer for eternity. Like our laws here on earth, ignorance of cosmic laws is no excuse for breaking them. I would truly hate to test this theory.

If interested in the theory that keeping sacred knowledge from mankind can result in the eternal suffering of you soul, you can read about it in Whitley Strieber's fascinating book "The Master of the Key".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You cannot see it with the naked eye or ordinary telescopes. Yes, there are billions of objects in the universe that give off light in the IR spectrum, for which we need special imaging equipment to detect. Not to mention the fact this is coming at us from out of the Sun, where most astronomers are taught in astronomy 101 not to look.

Another excuse. If it were "coming at us from out of the Sun" then it would already be in the solar system.

1. Why isn't it seen passing in front of the Sun?
2. Why is the Earth's orbit not being affected?
3. How did it getting here with detection?

Solar telescopes look at the Sun every day if they can

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

Dude, thats a lense artifact, don't you know NASA has dirty equipment up there?

Com'on now, sum common sense!?
It's all an illusion, caused by the brain.

Man, from all I've seen these days I don't know what to believe anymore ????

Umm, I think you posted on the wrong thread, no one posted any pictures, or was that just some kind of prepared response to any Nibiru/Planet X threads?

link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

The search for Planet X started in the first decade of the 20th century. Technically it goes back to the discovery of Neptune but the name didn't emerge until the 20th century. The term referred to a very specific planet that would explain perturbations in the orbits of the outer planets. It would not come into the inner solar system and has nothing in common with Nibiru. It was explained away in 1989 when Voyager 2 made a flyby of Neptune and discovered a number of new moons that required a recalculation of its mass. With the new mass the perturbations disappeared and the need for Planet X also vanished. These findings were published in 1993.

As for the 1983 discovery I have a thread dedicated to it. Most Nibiruphiles want you to believe that no follow up was done but in fact two follow ups were performed.

Possibly as Large as Jupiter: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

link   

Originally posted by DJW001

And here is a link to the fastest growing branch of amateur astronomy: solar observing:

www.jotabout.com...

I ordered some mylar filter material in anticipation of the Venus transit, but the supplier sold out due to unprecedented demand. I also think that the battery of instruments monitoring the Sun from space would have spotted Nibiru by now. They make no attempt to hide the huge "Motherships" that certain ATS members report on daily.

I maintain a small Meade ETX 125 with an Orion Solar Filter for solar observations. Strangely I have yet to see either a "mothership" or a massive planet where it damn well shouldn't be

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It is said one of the greatest crimes against humanity is keeping secret sacred knowledge that is crucial to mankind, and in fact is one of the few sins for which your soul can suffer for eternity. Like our laws here on earth, ignorance of cosmic laws is no excuse for breaking them. I would truly hate to test this theory.

So is issuing false prophecies that can lead humanity to ignorance and suffering. You are certainly testing this one.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Would you all like to see what happens when you put 15 Jupiter masses in the inner solar system? I can show you quite easily with Universe Sandbox....it's NOT pretty.
I would like to see a demo of this if you can knock one up

edit on 25-7-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

NASA's been watching it for years.

Many scientists and ex-NASA employees have come out to speak about Planet X/Nibiru.

Funny though, days before speaking about Planet X they were considered sane and intelligent, but as soon as they speak about Planet X they are labelled crazy. See how that works?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by stereologist

NASA's been watching it for years.

Many scientists and ex-NASA employees have come out to speak about Planet X/Nibiru.

Funny though, days before speaking about Planet X they were considered sane and intelligent, but as soon as they speak about Planet X they are labelled crazy. See how that works?

Let's see some other sources please?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

So is issuing false prophecies that can lead humanity to ignorance and suffering. You are certainly testing this one.

People are going to suffer because they stock up on some food and water? And pick out a possible bugout location away from the coasts at a higher altitude?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
lol many in thread WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
Its all good 1 LOVES YOU ALL* in time in time.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by luxordelphi

The search for Planet X started in the first decade of the 20th century. Technically it goes back to the discovery of Neptune but the name didn't emerge until the 20th century. The term referred to a very specific planet that would explain perturbations in the orbits of the outer planets. It would not come into the inner solar system and has nothing in common with Nibiru. It was explained away in 1989 when Voyager 2 made a flyby of Neptune and discovered a number of new moons that required a recalculation of its mass. With the new mass the perturbations disappeared and the need for Planet X also vanished. These findings were published in 1993.

As for the 1983 discovery I have a thread dedicated to it. Most Nibiruphiles want you to believe that no follow up was done but in fact two follow ups were performed.

Possibly as Large as Jupiter: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

Here is a study published well after the 1993 paper:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If you're going to use Matese and Whitmire's research you might as well use all of it. I'm specifically referring to the part that Tyche at it's closest would be 25,000 AU away. It would also have a stable orbit. In other words it bears no resemblance to Nibiru. Furthermore the only people I've seen support the existence of Tyche are Matese and Whitmire.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Here is a study published well after the 1993 paper:

Yes. A study which hypothesizes a brown dwarf which would have an orbit at a distance of 25,000 times the distance of the Earth from the Sun, that's 850 times the distance of Pluto. It has nothing to do with Nibiru.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join